Daddy's Such A Fucking Pervert

Story Info
What kind of man fucks his daughter's hot friend--and his daughter's too?
12.4k words
4.59
342.8k
370
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What kind of Daddy fucks a horny and hot 18 year old, high school senior right in front of his own daughter -- and then doesn't stop, and gets his daughter to take her daddy's cock in her cunt and licking his semen out of her friend's pussy?

I guess I'm that kind of Daddy. My name's Danny, I'm 55, and I'm a fucking pervert. I don't mind admitting it, it's true. I ruined my first marriage -- to Chastity's mom -- because I was cheating on her constantly. Even Tiger Woods would have been proud of me, in fact. At the time, I ran a training center for under-privileged kids, and I have to say, some of their moms -- mostly Latinas and poor white women -- were usually attracted to supportive, authority-type figures (you know, who actually had jobs), as were a couple of appreciative girls when they turned 18 and got into college or got good jobs because of my center. Eventually, I even had a back room set up for sex, and I regularly used it. There'd be some days I had two or three women in it at different times, and more than a couple times where I'd have two females in it with me at the same time. One mom, a very pretty and skinny illegal immigrant who barely spoke English, even let me fuck her AND her just-turned-18 daughter back there -- that was some hot, nasty fun.

But banging my hot brunette daughter Chastity, along with a smoking-hot blonde friend of hers? I really sunk to some level of perversion there; but I don't feel guilty about it at all. It was the hottest fucking sex I could possibly imagine!

(If you want to skip right to the sex, scroll down or flip the pages to the section with a big banner -- you can't miss it -- and you can just hear all the hot details. If you want to know how it came to happen, you know, what led me to get to fuck Chastity and Blondie, then keep reading.)

I'm not the hottest guy ever, but I know women like my style and what I have to offer. I keep myself thin and fit, I jog regularly, even do 10K runs. I don't care for the marathons, what's the point in that, those are brutal. I've aged well, with hair that's thick enough to comb, and still dark enough that isn't not all silver. I am not "ripped" but I don't have any flab on my body, and I use free weights at home to keep my arms in good shape. I've measured my dick, and it's just a shade over 7 inches long -- I know some guys have thicker pricks, but a long cock that lasts a long time during sex keeps the women pretty well entertained. That's what I'm about, entertainment.

"Entertaining" women besides my first wife is how I met my second wife, Rebecca. Her younger kid, daughter, was enrolled at the center. Rebecca, unmarried, was basically just slutty, the kind of white trash that most men publicly disdain but privately fantasize about. After fucking her at the center, I decided to leave my first wife -- well, okay, she might have sort of kicked me out of the house. That was okay, I had tons more free time to fuck women. When the center told me to get another employer, I began working as a manger at a computer store. The money sucks, but I love having set shifts that mean I know my schedule, and I don't have to take work home.

So I've got the lifestyle of a total sex addict. Rebecca and I got into swinging, where we meet other couples and trade partners. We used to do that pretty regularly, maybe a few times a year now. Rebecca doesn't like me to "cheat" on my own, but she doesn't really ask me where I'm going when I say I have to "run errands" or that I "have an appointment." I think she fucks around on me, which is probably okay, because I can't stop fucking around behind her back either.

And one of the guys helping facilitate my infidelity is Rebecca's older kid, her own son (and now my step-son) Jayson. He's 23, got his own place not all that far from my apartment. He was a ballplayer at the local university, and while not exactly a professional athlete, he has the body for it: thick neck, muscular shoulders, really imposing physique. He was a "tight end" in college, although that's not quite the term I'd use to describe him. However, girls think he's really handsome -- he's got those all-American cute looks, blue eyes, short blonde hair trimmed closely, and a friendly smile.

We're quite the pair, the over-sexed, 55-year-old stepfather and his horny, 23-year-old stepson. I've banged girls at his apartment, even shared a married woman with him for a threesome. (Damn, that bitch Melanie was one hot slut! I love petite, white brunettes.) So he totally knows I fuck around behind his mom's back, but he doesn't care, because I send pussy his way too. One was a mom I knew back from my days at the center, a Latina who's body still rocked at age 38; and another was a girl I'd originally met at the center, who said I was too old for her, but who desperately wanted me to fix her up with Jayson. I won't talk more about her, but man, Jayson was one lucky guy to get to do her.

Hope you're paying attention. I'm getting to the good part, but, this is all how it happened.

Now, I have to introduce the other player of this sordid tale -- my daughter Chastity. She's mine, not Rebecca's. Since my divorce six years ago, Chastity's been living with my first wife, they moved out to the Poconos to be near Chastity's mom's extended family. I had gotten to see Chastity just a few times a year, but we kept in touch -- email and twitter is pretty fucking good for that. So in some ways, she's my loving daughter, and in other ways, a bit of a stranger.

But, man, as a pervert, I can say: Chastity developed into one fucking, hot piece of meat. She's a swimmer and diver at her high school, I mean, not a real good one, but she is fit as fuck. No flab on her 5-foot-3 body, plus her smallish titties really stick out nicely on her perfectly-flat chest and tummy. She's got black hair halfway down her back, big brown eyes, and usually has a great tan because she's always swimming outside whenever it's not snowing or raining. She loves make-up and wearing tight, revealing outfits, I'm sure to her bitchy mom's dismay. She gets around a bit, I've read her twitter account to know that not only has she been friendly with boys, but probably (reading between the lines) with maybe some of her horny girl friends too. But that's a pervert talking, I mean, maybe that was all my imagination, right? When a girl tweets her, "You're gorgeous and hot, are you an angel," and then Chastity tweets back, "I'm the devil, and you're gonna love me for it" -- I mean, I'm right to read something into those tweets, right? Or another day, she tweets, "I'm stuck at home alone 9 hours, how boring," and then half an hour later tweets that one of her BFFs will actually "spend the 9 hours with me, better clear out the next day too to recuperate" -- like, I'm right to guess what she was doing for those nine hours with her friend, yeah? Oh, her girl friend's tweeter handle was "iluvtitsweat" -- tell me that's not a girl who fucks other girls.

Not that I ever imagined anything would come of Chastity being a horny 18 year old, high school senior. I wasn't really into the family-sex thing, I mean, I can't say I ever even jerked off thinking about her. Seemed sort of unhealthy and improper, in fact, to even conceive of looking at her as a sexual object. I could simply appreciate, as a proud papa, that men and girls found Chastity to be fucking gorgeous. And if a girl not my daughter looked exactly like her, I'd definitely bang her relentlessly. But her being my daughter, well, that wasn't even a consideration.

So then something happened, and that led to me being a filthy, disgusting pervert.

What happened was, I set her up on a one-night sex date with my handsome stepson Jayson. Which really isn't all that weird, I mean, they hadn't even ever met before, with Chastity and her mom living a pretty long drive away, six or seven hours. One day about five or six months ago, I was Skyping with Chastity, just talking, when I mentioned Jayson for some reason I don't remember. I showed her a picture of him, because she was like, yeah I don't even know what he looks like. When she saw the photo -- him in a Speedo suit -- I saw her eyes light up, and she went something like, "Ooh!" You know, she looked impressed. She playfully asked if he had a girlfriend, and I said, yeah but that doesn't stop him from fucking around. Chastity gave me a disapproving scowl, even sticking her tongue out at me, because it was still a sore spot her parents split due to the fact that her horny father couldn't stop sticking his penis in other women's cunts. So I reminded her that Jayson wasn't married, and then I sort of said something I shouldn't have. Thinking about her twitter accounts and stuff, I said to my daughter, "Not like you're monogamous are ya?" She freaked and blushed, but you know, she didn't deny me, instead she nodded, "Good one, Daddy."

So I was like, you want to meet Jayson, he'd LOVE you? And Chastity played coy, no no, that'd be silly. But I said, send me a couple pictures of yourself you'd like me to show him -- and if he likes what he sees, how about I fly you down here to meet him? Now, Chastity pretended like that was a horrible idea. Bad Daddy! How could you suggest that! She didn't need my help getting dates! He was so much older than her (23 to 18)! No wonder Mom divorced me! What a male pig I was -- a "horn dog," was the word she used!

But, you know, the next night, she send me an email. "Send him these," she wrote. She attached three pictures. One, she was at a party, in a white blouse showing a black bra under it, blowing a kiss to the camera. Two, she was in a bikini side by side with a hot blonde girl friend, also in bikini, at the beach. Three, in her homecoming dress -- a tight, red, strapless thing. I mean, fuck, Chastity was hot, right, she looked so fuckable in those pictures.

Obviously, you already can guess Jayson's prediction. I flipped him the email and pictures, writing, "Remember I have an 18 yr old daughter, she wants to know if you think she's hot, and if so, she wants to meet you because your picture made her go OOOOOO." Jayson's response was basically, "you're serious?" And I said hey, it's part of our deal -- he gets me laid, I get him laid. And I like the idea of making my daughter happy. Plus, it seemed particularly nasty to have my daughter of my first wife fuck the son of my second wife -- it wasn't taboo or anything, I mean they'd never even met before, but it was perverted nonetheless.

We made up some bullshit excuse for Chastity's mom, you know, she wants to fly out here and meet some old girl friends from junior high before everyone goes off to college, yada yada yada. All bullshit, although maybe, Chastity did contact some of them. Jayson hardly needed to make up an excuse for his girlfriend. "Hey, my stepdad's bringing his kid around for the weekend, I gotta do family shit with them." That was perfectly true. He kind of left out, my "kid" was a petite, sexy, slutty 18 year old brunette, and by "family shit" he meant, "stick my penis into the girl's vagina over and over." But his girlfriend didn't ask, and she wasn't lied to, so what's she got to complain about.

Chastity came out on a Friday night, and she flew back home Sunday afternoon. And you know, the first day with Chastity -- just me and her, plus my wife Rebecca and her younger daughter Rachel (16 years old) -- was actually really nice. Family stuff, dinner at a restaurant, staying up late talking, sleeping in and talking more. Now, Rachel is pretty weird, and I won't even go into anything about her in this story. Nothing to say, and let's just say, there won't ever be anything to say about her on Literotica. Period, not now, not ever. Anyway, Chastity was just cute and sweet. Felt like old times; each time we get together, it's light and breezy, never serious, just fun, even if we don't go out and do anything. I just loved being around her.

Only, this was the first time I'd seen her at 18 years old, and she was all female. Hard to keep my eyes off of her butt, which is just fucking exquisite. And it made me horny knowing, she came out to see me, mainly to hook up with Jayson.

Although, if you'd have asked her, she wouldn't admit it. MAYBE she'd meet Jayson, MAYBE she'd hang out with him while I had something else to do. Totally non-committal. I think she was embarrassed her old man flew her into town to get laid by my step-son, as hot as he was.

So it was early afternoon on that Saturday, when I drove her out to Jayson's place. My second wife thought we were just going to spend a "daddy-daughter" day at the mall, or some shit like that. That's not quite what happened. Chastity's next 24 hours were way more interesting than that.

At first, it was the three of us lounging around on Jayson's cheap furniture, talking and stuff. Probably about an hour. It wasn't sexual or nothing, it didn't even feel like a hook-up of any kind. I was the father, and it was like, son of my second wife, meet daughter of my first wife. Ok, now talk about boring shit -- school, friends, music, whatever kids talk about. But I could see Jayson checking out her body, even in her boring t-shirt and tight jeans (although, on her body, no clothing is really boring). Jayson kept shooting me looks like, hey I like her, and maybe, you know, when's she going to get naked?

So after a long time and it looked like nothing was going to happen between the two of them, at least based on the natural progression of the conversation, I took control. I left. I mean, I was like, hey I gotta do shit -- call me if you need me. Didn't even make plans to come back and get her, or go to dinner, or anything. I just left the place. I went home, told my wife Chastity had hooked up with girl friends from junior high school who were now seniors in high school like her, and they were all at the mall then going to someone's house. She was going to call me if she needed me. Rebecca even felt bad I'd lost my daughter to other girls. And, in her inimical fashion, Rachel just muttered under her breath but loud enough for everyone to hear, "I can't understand why she'd do that."

Dang, I was horny, thinking about what Chastity and Jayson were doing, you know?

So, this all having happened months ago, I can tell you what they were doing.

Sex; sex; sex; some fucking in there; and, oh yeah, seriously, another cock too. Chastity had her first double-penetration sex with two males.

Wanna hear details?

Seems about ten minutes after I left, they started making out, clothing came off, and the banged on the sofa and in his bedroom. She'd never fucked a guy more than two years older than her, but I think the key was, she'd never fucked a guy with a dick as big as Jayson's cock. I've seen his cock in action -- probably almost 8 inches of swollen, fat meat, he undoubtedly stretched her tight hole wider than it ever had been, and reached deeper into her cunt than anything that had ever been shoved in there. And I'm sure he got her to climax better and harder than any teen boy had ever accomplished.

After fucking, they went out to play pool and get some food for dinner. I know what he was doing -- showing off the hot 18 year old brunette to some of his buddies. After dinner they went back to his place, and just fucked some more. That's when I got a call from her, updating me that things were going great with Jayson. I didn't need to ask, but was told anyway, that she'd be spending the night with him. Teenage girls living with their moms while in high school don't normally get a chance to actually SLEEP OVER at a male's house; it was a rare treat for Chastity.

But, this would be the sweetest treat she'd ever had.

Jayson has a former teammate, who's 25, Raymond. Black guy, but light-skinned. Very, very nice fellow -- wears glasses, goes to business school, owns his own small business distributing parts for old or rare cars. He played running back, so he wasn't particularly tall, nor thick; he's just solid, muscular, built. Jayson and Raymond had shared girls before. And the night Chastity stayed over at Jayson's place, they shared another -- my own fucking daughter! Jayson wasn't ashamed to tell me about it, at a later date. After screwing around with Chastity until around 10 pm, Raymond called Jayson to see what was up for the night. Jayson invited his buddy over, not for sex really, but to hang out a bit. I don't know how long it took to happen, but at some point, Chastity let the two hung males put her on her knees between them, sucking their dicks back and forth, and then soon after that she was on a bed taking Raymond's black cock into her cunt. Not her first black guy, however, at least according to what she said to the two of them. But the first time she was naked with two males; and certainly the first time she had a cock up her ass, simultaneously with having a cock up her pussy.

Raymond left the two love bird alone around 2 am or something. Chastity slept with Jayson, then fucked him again in the morning. Then they went out to breakfast, and came back and fucked another time in the shower. She finally had me come pick her up mid-morning, refreshed and looking not at all like she'd been slutting around since mid-day the day before. A couple hours at my house, then it was off to the airport to fly home to her unsuspecting, bitchy mom.

I figured, I must be some kind of pervert to set up my own teenage daughter on an overnight sex date with my step-son. But you know, I didn't feel guilty about it whatsoever. Turned me on, thinking about what a nice father I was to her, letting her get some solid, adult cock.

My efforts were well-appreciated. Jayson told me he "owed me for that one." He was very complementary and almost even gentlemanly, not really saying mean or degrading things about my teenage daughter, despite what she'd done with him. Respectful of a father's view of his daughter, I guess. I had to coax the details out of him, much later -- several weeks later, and it required not only alcohol, but a female with us, who was turned on to hear the details of how he fucked my daughter. So it was more like, a slightly-drunk Jayson told the girl what happened, and I just happened to be sitting there. Just the two of us, alone together, he wouldn't have told me.

Chastity, too, was circumspect about the events. Great time, great guy, lots and lots of fun. Had a wonderful time. But she wouldn't say anything about sex, and oddly, I wasn't going to ask. I'd never had a conversation with her about sex, ever -- not even the birds and the bees, her mom did that.

Now, that happened several months ago. That brings us to this past weekend.

As luck would have it, Chastity's high school swim team had an out-of-state road trip to a city that was about two hours from where I live. I'd never even seen her swim before, except as a kid many years earlier, and I was excited about maybe going out to see the meet. My second wife encouraged me to go, even going online to help me find a room at a motel near the meet for a couple of nights. I mean, two hours, that's not difficult to drive; but I was going to see her for dinner the night before (with the whole team and quite a few of the parents), then again (same thing) the night after the meet. Why drive back and forth, right, Rebecca said. I mean, from my wife's perspective, it's not like I could bring a girlfriend with me, right? (Not that I didn't think about it; just didn't have anyone who would have said yes to the offer.)

That Friday night was mostly boring. Chastity was hanging out with her friends on the team, I was left to fend for myself with fat, boring parents. I did get to meet the blonde girl who was in the picture with her, which I sent to Jayson. Her name was Lauren, and let me say, Chastity picks hot girl friends. I guess hot girls hang out with hot girls, huh. Lauren was basically a "sizzling blonde," about as sexy as you'd want them. Long, flowing golden-blonde hair, big blue eyes, and a swimmer's athletic butt and thighs. Plus, she was actually chesty, maybe sporting C or even D cups on a very slender chest -- they looked over-inflated in fact. She had a thin face and cute, upturned nose, plus thick lips covered in cherry-red lipstick. I mean, couldn't be hotter. And she wasn't flaunting it, she had on a loose sweater (that still sprouted on her chest, due to her oversized tits), and loose jeans. She was kind of quiet at first, but Chastity and her sat with me a little while, and she got friendly. Definitely a popular item, as i saw the males on the team constantly buzzing around her, trying to get her attention. Didn't seem any were successful at it.