Daddy's Summer Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

When I came down the stairs, daddy was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. He did a double take when he saw me. The look in his eyes said that he liked the dress and me in it. He had a dozen and a half red roses and a jewelry box in his hands. My jaw dropped. "These are for you my beautiful baby girl on her 18th birthday. One rose for every year of your precious life. And this is your real present sweetie."

He handed me the jewelry box and smiled. I took off the bow and opened the box. My jaw hit the floor. Inside the box was a diamond journey necklace and matching ½ carat earrings. "Oh daddy, this is the most beautiful and awesome present I could ever ask for. Thank you so much." I hugged him as he lifted me up in a huge bear hug. I took off my cheap costume jewelry and put on my birthday presents. I felt beautiful and daddy seemed to think so as well.

"Baby, you look absolutely stunning. You and the little tramps at the store did well. It was worth every penny I spent today." He glanced at his watch and said, "Okay, let's go, we don't want to be late to the restaurant."

We got into the SUV and pulled out of the driveway. We had about 40 minutes to get to the restaurant. We spent most of the time talking and laughing as daddy and daughter. I guess he didn't want me to get messed up before we had dinner. I felt very full with the butt plug in my ass and the egg inside my cunt. I was glad I had put the thong on so that everything would stay in place. It had been over an hour since my last orgasm but I was still wet and ready. I couldn't wait for daddy to start using the remote control on me.

We pulled into the restaurant at 6:25 and pulled up to the valet parking. The young man that opened my door was a little cutie and I smile and flirted with him as I got out of the car and showed off my legs. He gave me a glance up and down and stared at my cleavage for quite a few seconds before he shut my door. Daddy walked around the car and held his arm out for me to take. I smiled at the valet and we walked in the door. He sat me down in the lobby and walked up to the host and whispered something to him while handing him some money. I wasn't sure, but it looked like a hundred dollar bill.

He walked over to me and said, "Our table will be ready in just a few minutes. Would you like a glass of wine to start off with?" I nodded my head and smiled. Daddy was going to let me drink tonight. He walked to the bar and got us both a glass of wine and about the time he came back with our wine, the maitre'd came over to escort us to our table. We followed him through the restaurant to a cozy little table at the front of the room. It was secluded and by the fireplace and the fountain. This restaurant was full of ambience and all of the waiters were dressed in tuxedos. I was very impressed. As we were seated, I felt all kinds of stares and when I turned around I could see that every man in the room was watching me. There were a few women that caught a glimpse of me as well. They didn't stare like the men did but you could tell that they were intrigued. It felt good to have all of this attention drawn to me. I felt hot!

Daddy smiled at me as we looked at the menu. My menu had no prices on it and daddy told me that I could have anything I wanted. This was my big day and he wanted it to be complete with this awesome dinner. As I was studying the menu, I almost jumped when the vibrating egg started to rumble inside of me. He smiled as he saw the look of surprise on my face. "Good girl, I wasn't sure how you would react when I turned it on. I am glad that you didn't jump, that would have been worth a doling out of punishment when we got home. Now let's see what we can do about those last four orgasms that I owe you. Are you prepared, sweetheart?"

"Yes daddy."

He had put the vibrator on the lowest setting and kept it constant throughout the whole decision process of what to order for dinner. It was constant enough and deep enough to make me start stirring a little bit, right there at the table. "Now remember baby girl that you are not supposed to let anyone know that you are being stimulated."

Our waiter walked up to the table and my heart started fluttering. He was hot. He had dark brown hair, a mustache and goatee, was about 6'2" and was built very well. "Good evening folks, I am Robbie and I will be your waiter for this evening. I see you have already gotten something to drink so let me run through our specials for this evening for you." He began running through the specials while staring at my cleavage. My nipples were hard as rocks from being excited from the vibrations running through my cunt. "So, I'll leave you alone for a couple of minutes to decide. I'll be back shortly." As he walked away, I could see that his cock was growing inside of his pants. His ass was nice and tight and he was just dreamy.

Daddy must have noticed my interest because he turned up the egg another notch. My cunt was dripping and I was afraid that I was going to get wet enough to make a spot on the back of my dress. Daddy smiled and said, "I take it you like the looks of our waiter?"

"Oh daddy, he is so dreamy. Not as dreamy as you, of course, but I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers!"

He laughed. "Well, sweetie, if you like him that much, maybe we can do something about that. If you are a good girl and cum for daddy, discreetly, maybe I will make him your ultimate birthday present."

"Daddy, what do you mean?"

"Well, I was thinking about trying to find someone to join us for tonight so I asked the maitre'd to get us the best looking of his waiters who was single. He sent us Robbie. So maybe we can talk him into coming home with us tonight?"

"Daddy, you would give me another man for my birthday?"

"Sweetheart, I told you that you would have to learn to please multiple partners in the bedroom and what better place to start your training than with another man, in the same room, with my little girl, fucking her like a whore?"

The egg was getting to me. I was dripping and my cunt started spasming, reacting to the vibrations. It was getting warm in here and I was getting hotter by the minute. I was getting closer and closer to reaching a calm smooth orgasm. I began to rock back and forth slightly while daddy was looking into my eyes. He knew I was getting closer and he turned up the vibrations another notch. That was enough to take me over the edge and into a very intense orgasm that I could not let on that I was having. I closed my eyes and leaned back and came in a very nonchalant manner. It felt good to have the release and the sexual tension lifted a little bit. As soon as my orgasm subsided, the dreamy waiter walked up to the table and said, "Do you know what you want?"

He looked at me with a smirk and I smiled back at him. "Baby doll, do you want to order first?" daddy said.

I looked over at daddy and smiled, "Yes sir." I looked at the dreamy waiter and said, "I would like the filet mignon with the steamed vegetables and a baked potato. Thank you."

After the waiter turned to daddy to take his order, I saw them wink at each other. This was going to be one hot night! When the waiter left, daddy turned to me and said, "Sweetheart, I think with a little coaxing, you could get him to come home with us tonight. That and a $100 tip should make for a hot evening at home in our little dungeon. Would you like that for a birthday present?"

"Oh please daddy, I would like for him to fuck me while I am sucking your cock. I want to be used like a little tramp tonight and I would love it if Robbie came home with us. Do you think that you can arrange it?"

"Well, sweetheart, you keep flirting with him and showing him skin and I won't have a problem at all. Let's see how hot I can get you before the salad comes. Maybe, if I get you to cum one more time, he will be able to smell your muskiness and excitement? Let's try it."

With that, he changed the motion of the egg to where it was literally shaking inside of my hot dripping wet cunt. It shocked me but intrigued me at the same time. The egg was resting right against my g-spot and making me crazy with eroticism. Daddy glanced around the room and saw that there were a couple of guys that could not keep their eyes off of his daughter. They were watching very intently and were smiling. Daddy decided he was going to put on a little show for these men that were out with their wives for dinner. He bumped up the speed on the vibrator and looked at me with a devious look in his eyes.

I started squirming in my seat and then I felt daddy's hand on my thigh underneath the table cloth. He rubbed my thigh very sensually and moved closer and closer to my pussy. When he reached the top of my thigh, he dipped his fingers behind my thong and rubbed my clit. That was it; that was all I could take and I came right there and squirted into daddy's fingers and my thong. I was almost shaking when Robbie came back to the table with our salads. My eyes were half closed and I was refraining from making any noise at all. Anyone paying attention to us would have been able to read the look on my face with no problem. It was erotic as hell and I couldn't wait to get home and be fucked by daddy and whoever he invited to join us. I was right at the peak of my orgasm when Robbie set my salad in front of me. Daddy had removed his fingers from my clit and brought his hand on top of the table. Robbie looked at me and then to daddy and smiled. "Is there anything else you need, right now?" he said.

I looked up at him and smiled and said, "Not that you can get me here. Thank you."

Daddy looked up at Robbie and said, "What time do you get off tonight, Robbie?"

"Actually, sir, you are my last table. I have been here all day. Why do you ask sir?"

"Just casual conversation and curiosity Robbie. Today is my little girl's 18th birthday and we are going to celebrate after dinner. We were wondering if you would like to come and celebrate with us. My daughter finds you very attractive and would love to go out with you tonight."

Robbie looked from daddy to me and then back again. "Sir, I would be honored to help you both celebrate such a special day. Thank you for the invitation."

My orgasm had subsided and I was able to muster a sexy smile to Robbie. He looked at my tits again and smiled big. "I will be right back with your bread and do you need another glass of wine sir?"

"I think that would be great Robbie. Please bring us a bottle."

Robbie left and I looked at daddy. "Don't worry baby doll, I will make it worth his while to come over to our house and help us celebrate. I think he knew that you had just had an orgasm. I think that he could smell your pussy juices on my fingers. It is a very sweet smell that men can smell a mile away. And did you notice that there are some men in the room that were watching as I fingered your little clit? They did not look away at all that whole time. You are such a hot little bitch that people draw their eyes to you. You have given quite a few me a hard on here tonight. You have definitely turned heads and made a couple of them wish they were me."

"Daddy, you have made me feel so good here tonight. It is very exciting to have orgasms discreetly and in public. I love the feeling that men were watching me cum right here at the table with the touch of your fingers. Do you fingers still smell like my pussy daddy?"

He lifted his fingers up to his nose and sniffed and smiled. "Oh yes baby, you smell so good that I can't wait to get you home and fuck you and eat you again. Your pussy is so sweet and I am going to enjoy it a great deal tonight. Let's eat our salad and we'll work on that fourth orgasm before dinner comes out."

We ate our salads in peace and quiet. I kept watching the men that had their attention drawn towards me. I got a couple of winks and a couple of them licked their lips for me. I smiled and continued eating my salad. Once the salad was gone, daddy did not wait a beat before he turned up the remote control egg all the way to high and almost knocked me off my chair. Robbie had brought us a bottle of wine and the bread and looked at me like a hungry wolf. He had a hunger and need in his eyes that could only have been interpreted as lust. I am not sure if he really knew what was happening at his last table for the night but he sure had a smile like he did. "Is everything to your liking so far this evening?"

"Oh yes Robbie, thank you. How long before our dinner comes out?" daddy asked.

"Just a few more minutes sir. It will not be long."

He left the table but turned around and winked at me. I winked back and then turned my attention to my sexy daddy. He was watching me flirt with Robbie and loving knowing that I was about to orgasm one last time before dinner. I wiggled my hips in my chair and tried to look nonchalant while the orgasm was building inside of me. It felt so good that I couldn't stand it much longer. I crossed my arms over my tits and began pinching my nipples through my dress.

Daddy leaned over and whispered in my ear, "That's it you little whore, pinch and twist your nipples hard. Twist them like daddy does and make yourself cum like the little slut that you are."

I pinched and twisted my nipples and came like a little whore right there at the table. I was breathing heavy and squirming in my seat when Robbie brought our dinners out to the table. He looked at me and noticed that I was pinching my nipples. He smiled as he sat my steak in front of me and leaned over to me and asked, "Would you like me to spice things up a bit?"

I looked at him questioningly. "I have fresh ground pepper if you would like some," he said with a smile.

"Yes please spice things up a bit. I would love some fresh ground pepper."

Daddy smiled as he knew I was close. He wanted me to cum right there while Robbie was here and watching. He changed the vibrations on the egg and sent me over the edge. I closed my eyes and leaned over the table while Robbie was grinding fresh pepper on my steak and baked potato. He could tell that I was having an orgasm. He sniffed while he ground the pepper. My body was shaking in convulsions from my orgasm. Robbie leaned over and said, "Is everything okay miss? You seem to be having some problems."

"She is fine Robbie. Just leave her alone and let her enjoy the aroma. She has an amazing appetite and loves to eat all that's put in front of her."

As my orgasm subsided and I was feeling spent, I looked at Robbie and then to Daddy and smiled the best smile that I could in the after effects of the orgasm. I uncrossed my arms from my chest and daddy actually turned the egg off. I was still breathing heavy and rocking back and forth. Robbie set daddy's steak in front of him and smiled. "Sir, I hope everything is all right with your dinner. Please let me know if you need anything else."

"Thanks Robbie, you have done wonderfully. We'll let you know if we need anything else."

When he walked away, daddy looked at me and smiled. "I think you just gave that boy a show that he will not soon forget. He is chomping at the bit to have a piece of you. Let's eat and get out of here. I want to fuck my little whore with that sweet little boy. He is a little cutie isn't he?"

"Yes daddy and he seemed to have a nice cock in those tuxedo pants. I can't wait to see him naked."

"That's my little slut. You will see him naked; I am sure of that. He would be a fool not to want to fuck you. His cock is already hard for you sweetie. You have turned him on to no end."

We ate our steaks and had wonderful conversation. We finished our bottle of wine and Robbie brought the bill over for daddy to pay. Daddy paid him in cash and gave him a $100 tip with a note that said, "We will meet you out in the parking lot in 20 minutes."

Robbie came and got the bill and read the note and said, "Actually, all I have to do is clear the table once you leave and I will be ready to go. I'll meet you outside."

We got up from our table and watched the men and a few women in the room take notice of me. When I walked, I wiggled my ass enough for guys to take notice. My arm was linked in my daddy's arm and I walked with dignity out of the restaurant. Daddy walked up to the valet and handed him a $100 bill. He hurried and retrieved our car and brought it over for us. He got out of the driver's seat and came around and opened the door for me. When I got into the car, I made sure to have my slit open up so that he could see my entire leg and part of my thong. When he closed the door, he was sporting a huge hard on. I smiled. I loved having this effect on the men that I had encountered tonight. I was feeling quite well about myself and my sexuality. We were going to have a wonderful evening fucking and sucking and feeling. Daddy was going to make sure that I would not forget my 18th birthday.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers