Daddy's Summer Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

Robbie looked a little worried but smiled a half of a smile. "Robbie, dear boy, don't worry. Making a girl pass out from orgasm is the highest form of flattery that can occur. It doesn't happen often, but that would be the second time today for my little fuck toy. Can you feel our cum dripping out of you baby doll?"

"Yes daddy and it is so hot to feel my holes dripping with your juices. Thank you both for the fucking that you have given me and thank you so much for the beating. I loved every minute of it and am ready for more."

"That's my good little whore. She loves to fuck Robbie, and you are in for a treat when she sucks your cock clean. She gives one mean blow job. So, Robbie, would you like to be a part of her training for the rest of the summer? I think we could use your hard cock a lot more during the next few months. Would you like that boy?"

"Yes sir, I would love to be a part of this for the rest of the summer. I have no ties to anyone and I have had an extremely good time here tonight, thus far."

"We have many more lessons to perform during her training and the more cock she gets the more tuition money she will receive from me. Let's sit back and relax for a few minutes and drink our wine. Then we will get into the next session of training. We have all night tonight and all day tomorrow with this young stud. Don't want to waste any time with this cock being handy, right pumpkin?"

"Oh daddy, thank you for bringing him home and into our training. Thank you for allowing me to be your fuck toy with this most handsome boy with the huge cock."

Robbie smiled and said, "And thank you sir, for allowing me the opportunity to help out with her training. I would like to be a part of making her your little whore."

We sat there and finished our glass of wine. It went down very smooth and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. My ass was extremely stretched out from having that butt plug inside me all day long and then having Robbie's cock fucking me like a slut. I wasn't sure what daddy had in mind for the next session of my training, but I was getting very hot sitting there thinking about it and looking around the room at all of the devices that daddy had built. My pussy and ass were filled with hot cum dripping out of each hole.

"Alright my little whore, I think we need to get you cleaned up and ready for some more fucking. How does that sound?"

"Yes daddy, I need to be cleaned up and fucked like your little whore!"

"Well, then follow me." He got up off of the bed and walked over to the wall at the corner of the playroom. When he opened a camouflaged door, my jaw dropped. There was a full bathroom with shower stall and everything right here off of this room. I was right behind daddy and Robbie was right behind me. I followed him into the bathroom and realized that the shower stall was huge, about a 12x12 area with numerous shower heads. The glass doors were sparkling and three wide. Daddy turned on the water from the outside of the shower and turned to me and smiled. "Now my little whore, get those clothes and leather off." He opened the door and motioned me inside and then Robbie followed by himself. The water was steaming and felt good hitting my skin, making it feel alive.

There were four shower heads all pointing to the center of the stall. I took in the surroundings and noticed numerous hoses with tapered ends with holes. Daddy grabbed a pouf and handed it to Robbie and then grabbed one for him. They put some liquid soap on their poufs and Robbie followed daddy's lead and began soaping me up. Daddy was behind me and Robbie in front. They were rubbing me very sensually with those soapy poufs. Robbie made sure to soap up my tits rather nicely and daddy was soaping up my backside. Robbie was following daddy's lead the whole time. When daddy dipped the pouf between my ass cheeks, Robbie dipped his pouf into my pussy. They met up a couple of times in between my legs and got me all excited.

"Make sure to get her crevice nice and clean. We will get her holes cleaned out here in a minute. Her ass is full of my cum and now yours. We need to get rid of all traces of cum so we can fill her up again." Their poufs were all over me washing and caressing and making me feel so good. Then daddy set his pouf aside and grabbed one of the hoses off of the wall and instructed Robbie to do the same. Daddy hit a button connected to the hoses and water came shooting out of the end of the hose. Now I knew what they were for. Daddy inserted his hose inside my ass and Robbie inserted his hose inside my cunt. The warm water felt so good rushing inside of my holes. I couldn't believe how good it felt to be washed out completely like this. The stream of water was hitting very deeply inside both holes and turning me on like nothing else. They were both enjoying the look on my face as they were cleaning me out. They could tell that I was being turned on with the rush of water. I started moaning and grinding my hips against both of them stroking and cleaning out my insides. Robbie continued to run his pouf all over my front side down my tits to my pussy and all over my clit.

"Daddy that feels so good, thank you."

"Oh my little whore, you know this is not for your pleasure but for ours. You are here to please us and all we are doing is cleaning you so that you can please us. I want you to be clean enough to lick your ass, so we have to use these douche hoses in order to do that. Robbie let's get her finished up and get back to playing."

Daddy thrust a couple more times in and out of my ass as did Robbie. They each took a shower head from their holders and rinsed me off completely. They both rinsed down and then daddy turned off the water. "We will have more water games tomorrow, but for tonight, let's get out of here and back into the playroom."

We all stepped out of the huge shower stall and daddy handed us all towels to dry off. "Once we dry off, my little slut, I want you to put that hair of yours up into a ponytail and but your outfit back on with the exception of the corset. I think Robbie wants to see you naked. Also, don't put the ball gag in this time, but bring it out with you. Robbie and I are going to get things set up for the next session of training."

They left the room and I put my stockings, shoes, wrist and ankle cuffs and collar back on. I threw my long brown hair back into a ponytail. I checked myself out in the mirror and was pleased. A few minutes later when I walked back into the playroom, Robbie and Daddy were standing over near the wall of toys admiring all of the things that they could use on me. They were both so handsome standing there that my pussy started tingling immediately.

"Well, here comes our lovely slave. Let's get down to business, shall we?" Daddy walked over to an apparatus that reminded me of an old stockade. There was a bench with the bar that had holes in it for my head and my arms and a seat in front of where my head would be placed. There were eyebolts on the base to hook up my ankle cuffs and holes in the bench to accommodate my tits, perfectly. Daddy motioned for me to come to the bench. "Okay my little cum slut, go ahead and get yourself positioned on the bench and let's get you locked in so that you can't move. We are going to have some fun with this sex bench."

I went to lie down on the bench and realized that the chain that was attaching my nipple rings would not allow my tits to go into the holes properly. "Ah, let's get that chain off; I have plans for those tits in this bench." He turned around and went to the work bench and grabbed the tool to take out the nipple rings. He also brought over the shields that were purchased today. In just a couple of minutes, he had the nipple rings out and the barbells with the shields around my nipples. "That's better, now lie down whore!"

I inserted my tits into the holes and put my head and arms into the stockade. Robbie closed the lid over top of me and locked it. Daddy hooked up my ankle cuffs to the eyebolts and then got underneath me and put some nipple clamps on my nipples, attached to another chain. This chain was more heavy duty than the other and it pulled on my nipples more. It was hot not to be able to move and I was getting wet with anticipation of what was going to happen next. I noticed Robbie's cock was starting to get hard and that made me even hornier.

"Robbie," daddy said, "Why don't you sit down and make yourself comfy on the seat in front of our little whore's mouth. I think you need to feel her lips wrapped around that cock of yours. She gives a mean blow job with that hot little mouth of hers. While she sucks your cock, I am going to be giving her the spanking that she loves so much."

Robbie sat down in front of me and scooted up so that I could get his cock into my mouth. He raised his cock to my mouth and I licked the head of it. His cock jumped a little in anticipation and a couple of drops of pre-cum were at the tip of his cock. I licked that off and sucked his massive cock into my mouth an inch at a time until my lips touched the base of his cock. He moaned and said, "That's a good little whore, deep throat my cock like the slut that you are. Damn that feels awesome to have my whole cock inside your throat. You definitely know what you're doing in the sucking department. C'mon you little bitch, suck my cock!"

Daddy cracked my ass with his hand and I jumped a little. That made daddy angry. "Alright you little whore; I told you that you were going to be punished if you jumped anymore today!" I could see out of the corner of my eye that daddy was walking over to the wall of toys and he grabbed a leather cat o' nine tails. He walked back behind me and started whipping my ass like it was a rug hanging on a line. I didn't move. "That's a little better. Now take this beating like that whore that you are!"

Those leather straps really stung and I loved it. My pussy was dripping wet and I kept sucking Robbie's cock like it was a Popsicle. I sucked and licked and made his cock as hard as a rock. I loved the feeling of the head of his cock hitting the back of my throat and with every thrust daddy smacking my ass with that cat o' nine tails. My pussy started dripping and getting hotter; I couldn't wait to have my cunt full again. I needed to be fucked from both ends. Daddy started talking dirty and I couldn't help but get even hotter.

"That's it you little whore, take his cock like a champ. You love sucking cock don't you my little cum slut? You want to swallow his load don't you bitch? Let's see what you've got! I want to see you swallow every drop of his hot load. Suck his cock bitch!"

He continued to strike my ass for a little while and then he just stopped. I was so into sucking Robbie's cock that I didn't notice him come up behind me until he slammed his hard cock deep into my wet cunt. That caught my attention and I immediately starting sucking Robbie's cock to finish him off. I was taking every inch of his cock deep down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth like daddy was fucking my cunt. They were keeping in rhythm with each other and making me hotter than hell. Daddy began smacking my ass while Robbie was pulling my hair and fucking my head. I could feel Robbie's cock tighten up and I could feel his load coming all the way up his cock and shoot into my awaiting throat.

I began swallowing every drop that he was able to give me. Daddy loved watching me suck Robbie's cock and fucking me at the same time. Smacking my ass hard enough to sting and make me that much wetter. I loved being daddy's little fuck toy and I loved having him fuck my cunt like a little whore. Robbie let go of my head and allowed me to lick off his cock of any remaining drops of cum. Then he got up and went underneath the bench that I was laying on. He leaned up and began biting on my nipples. He yanked on the chain attached to my nipple clamps and made me squirm just a little bit. Daddy still noticed.

"Just because it is not me causing you pain doesn't mean that gives you the right to squirm. I told you that you were going to learn that today if you learned nothing else. Robbie, give her some more while I spank her ass a little harder. She is going to learn one way or another not to jump or squirm when we decide to cause her pain."

Robbie bit on my nipples harder and daddy spanked my ass more intensely. I was so close to cumming that it was not even funny. Daddy was fucking my hole with just the right amount of intensity that he was hitting my g-spot with every thrust. "C'mon bitch, cum for daddy! I want to feel that cunt to grip my cock like it doesn't want to let go. I want to feel your cunt muscles clinch onto my cock and milk my cock of my cum. I love fucking my baby girl like a little whore! I am going to fill you up, cunt!"

With that, daddy fucked me harder and faster. Robbie began biting and pinching and twisting my nipples. That was all it took. I came so hard that I squirted all over daddy's legs. I came so hard that it caused daddy to fill my cunt with his load. I felt every spurt of his hot cum. I loved the feeling of Robbie clamping down on my nipples and manipulating my tits to his pleasure. Daddy grabbed a hold of my hips and finished his load inside of me. Robbie got up from underneath me and daddy slid his now limp cock out of my fuck hole.

"Can I fuck her ass Mr. Simmons? I need to fuck her again and I loved the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her tight little ass. Please let me fuck the hot little bitch's ass."

Daddy backed away from me and grabbed the jug of lube and inserted the tube inside my ass. I could feel the warm liquid filling my tight ass and I could feel daddy's cum leaking out of my cunt. I needed to cum again and I wanted it done by having my ass fucked. I could hear Robbie jacking himself off with lube and once daddy let the tube of lube slide out of my ass, Robbie got behind me and put his cock at the opening of my ass. He placed the head of his cock at my opening and put a little pressure behind it and popped his head in past the first ring of my asshole. He stopped for a minute to let my ass get used to his head. As soon as my ass muscles relaxed, he slid the rest of his cock deep into my ass. An inch at a time, all the way to the base of his cock, he inserted his big hard cock into my ass. He let me get used to his size and once he felt me relax, he began fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

I loved having my ass filled with cock. I never knew how much I loved it until today but I loved it! There is nothing like an orgasm resulting from having your ass filled with a big hard cock. Robbie loved being inside my ass too! I had my eyes closed; enjoying the feeling of being ass fucked when I felt the bench stir and realized that I smelled pussy. I opened my eyes and saw daddy's cock sticking straight up waiting for me to suck my juices off of his own cock. I opened my mouth and daddy guided his cock directly into my awaiting lips. I loved the taste of my pussy on his hard cock. It made my mouth water in a way that made me think that I would enjoy eating pussy.

Again, I was full of cock from both ends. I loved being daddy's little whore. "That's it baby, suck daddy's cock like a good little girl. You suck daddy's cock so good that daddy never wants you to stop. My cock feels so good inside your mouth that I will never want to go a day without a blow job from my baby girl. Oh God it feels so good for you to suck my cock. I am going to fill you up with my cum, baby girl. Robbie fuck her ass good while she sucks my cock. She sucks really good while being fucked, doesn't she?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Simmons, when you fucked her she was taking every inch of my cock on every stroke. She really loves it when you grab the back of her head and fuck her mouth like a whore!"

Daddy did so. He grabbed my ponytail and fucked my mouth like a whore. Robbie was fucking me hard and fast and deep while smacking my ass in between thrusts. I was in heaven; a cock in my ass, a cock in my mouth and being treated like a slut. Daddy's cock was getting close to erupting inside my mouth. I could feel Robbie's cock tightening in my ass. They were going to fill me up at the same time. I wanted to cum with them. Daddy had risen up on his legs and was fucking my mouth with every stroke he was pulling my hair.

"Are you close baby doll? Are you going to cum like a little whore? Daddy wants his little girl to cum so we can cum with her. C'mon you little fucking cunt I want you to cum with us. Robbie fucking beat her ass. Make sure you leave marks that will last a little while. Make her ass red; the harder you spank her ass, the harder she cums! Let's make her cum like the slut that she is!"

Robbie picked up his pace and started slapping my ass harder and harder. Daddy was right; the harder Robbie slapped me, the hornier I got. I was just on the edge of orgasmic bliss when daddy grabbed both sides of my head and fucked my mouth like it was a cunt. I was getting slammed at both ends and when Robbie bent over and grabbed the chain attached to my nipples and pulled, I came with a vengeance. My ass tightened up and milked Robbie's cock of his hot load and I sucked daddy's cock all the way down my throat as he started filling my mouth with his cum. I squirted all the way down Robbie's legs as he continued to pump his cock in and out of my hot ass. He let go of the chain and reached down with his left hand and entered my cunt with three fingers. He finger fucked me as his cock was emptying into my ass. Just when I thought this intense orgasm was going to subside, Robbie's fingers started tickling my g-spot and took me even harder over the edge than before. I could hear the splashing of my pussy juice with his fingers. We were depositing my juices all over the floor. It was hot as hell!

Robbie was still fingering my cunt when he pulled out of my ass. Daddy took his limp dick out of my mouth and scooted back and watched Robbie's fingers fucking me hard. It was so wet back there that I didn't notice him adding another finger until a couple of thrusts. Then I felt him twist his hand a little bit and squeeze his thumb into my cunt with the rest of his hand. I was being fisted while my daddy watched. That was enough to take me over the edge. I squeezed my cunt muscles so tight that Robbie couldn't move his hand for about thirty seconds. I just kept squirting and squeezing and when Robbie could move his hand again, he fucked me with all of his might. I could feel the rocking of the bench from the force he was putting into his fucking. It was hot as hell when I came once again. The way Robbie was standing while fisting me prevented him from being soaked by my ejaculation. I heard it hit the floor about six feet away and when he finally decided to stop and remove his hand, I finally fell limp with exhaustion.

"Oh my god, that was extremely exciting to watch. We will have to do that again sometime. But for now, let's get her out of this contraption. She is going to need a little rest with the fucking that you just gave her." Daddy got up and walked to my side and leaned over and removed the nipple clamps from my protruding nipples. I almost screamed in pain, but bit my tongue to help me to forget the pain of the blood flowing back into my shielded nipples. That was a rush!!!

He unlocked the stockade and Robbie unhooked my ankles from the side of the bench. I stood up on shaky legs and almost collapsed in weakness. They both grabbed a hold of me and led me over to the bed. I sat down and smiled. "I have to tell you that was the hottest scenario that has happened to me so far. Fucking me on the bunk beds at Macy's was pretty hot, but man that was incredible! I love being your whore!"

"Well, you have performed pretty well tonight. I think that we need to rest a little bit and have one more hot scene before going to bed. I can't believe the amount of fucking you have been given today and still ready for more. I am so glad that you are my little girl who loves to fuck. We will be fucking a lot over this weekend. Robbie is just the beginning. I think that we will work towards a small gang bang on Sunday night. How many cocks do you think you could take at one time, sweetheart?"

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers