Daddy's Summer Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

"Oh daddy, I would love to be able to try and take on 10 guys and/or girls. I would love to have Mony fuck me with a strap on, that big black one up there would look awesome on her and inside of me. Any combination of girls and guys that you want daddy, just make sure that it equals 10. Can we do that daddy?"

"Baby girl, I told you that I have been planning this for quite a while. I have at least 20 friends and acquaintances who want to fuck my little girl. Some good looking and some not so good looking but with big cocks who want to fuck my daughter. In the hopes of even having a chance for a gang bang with my daughter, they have all made sure to let me know of their attraction to my gorgeous little girl. Some you know and some you don't know but will like. Woo hoo! My baby girl wants to fucked like a whore with 10 other people in the room. Robbie, seeing that you don't have to be anywhere until Sunday, would you like to join us tomorrow with a hot little salesgirl from Victoria's secret?"

"Oh please sir, please let me be a part of this. In fact, what I have to do on Sunday will only take a couple of hours so I would really like to be a part of this gang bang on your little girl. I would hate myself if I didn't witness something that erotic and HOT!"

Daddy clapped his hands. "All right! It is set! I will have eight other people here on Sunday evening around 5:00 to begin my little girl's first gang bang. I can't wait to see you filled with cock in every hole that you have. You are such a fucking whore to want 10 people to fuck your holes. You are my daughter through and through. You love to fuck and be fucked. You can't get closer to being mine if you tried. Your mother was a cold little bitch in the bedroom so I know that you are mine."

He laid me back on the bed. He kissed my lips with a passion that made my body stir. A kiss, so full of love that it made my pussy tingle and my cunt start flowing, was what he gave me. He pulled my head toward him and opened my lips with his tongue. He inserted his tongue and I began sucking on his passionate tongue. He reached between my legs to rub my clit and ran into Robbie's lips there. Robbie had opened my legs and leaned down to eat my cream pie. It seemed that Robbie loved the taste of men's cum mixed with the pussy juices of a little fuck whore. After daddy realized that Robbie was going to take care of my pussy area, he moved his hand back up to my nipples and began playing with them. They were very sensitive and I responded to every touch with moan in the back of my throat and raising my hips to meet Robbie's sucking of my clit. He sucked my clit like it was a little cock; giving me head. He inserted three fingers into my cum soaked cunt and began to finger my cunt like a cock. Daddy stopped kissing my lips and moved down my neck to my ear. He sucked on my ear lobe which drove me nuts. He moved down my neck to my nipples and took a nipple into his mouth and bit down lightly on it. He bit my nipple so hard that I almost winced. I bit my tongue and moaned out. I lifted my hips in response to Robbie's sucking and fingering.

It wasn't going to take much more to bring me over the edge of ecstasy. Daddy biting on my nipples and Robbie sucking on my clit and fingering my cunt was going to take me over. When Robbie slid two fingers inside my cum-filled ass, I shrieked. I loved the feeling of having both of my fuck holes full with Robbie's fingers. He was fucking me like a champ and sucking on my clit like a vacuum cleaner. I couldn't take anymore. I had to cum.

"That's it baby girl, cum like a whore. Robbie, fuck her holes like a slut needs to be fucked. I want her to cum all over your face. Finger fuck her like the tramp that she is. She likes her holes slammed. She loves it rough. Fuck her Robbie, make her cum." Daddy said in between bites of my nipples.

"Yes, please fuck me. Suck my hard little clit and fuck my holes like a whore. I love to be your whore daddy. I love to fucked and used like a little fuck doll. Daddy make him make me cum!"

Daddy moved from my side to over top of my head. He took my legs and brought them back over my head and helped spread them apart even more. Then daddy stuck his hard cock into my mouth and began fucking my mouth once more. I loved the taste of daddy's cock and I couldn't get enough. He was thrusting in and out of my mouth while Robbie was fucking me hard with his fingers. When my body started convulsing in orgasm, Robbie fucked harder, sucked harder and took me over the edge of ecstasy. I screamed behind daddy's cock inside my mouth.

"Oh that's it baby girl. Cum like the little whore that you are. Suck daddy's cock like a pro. You are such a little wanton slut. You love being fucked in the mouth and fucked in the ass and cunt at the same time, don't you? You loved to be used like a little fuck doll don't you? C'mon bitch, suck my cock dry, while Robbie sucks you dry. I want to feel my load shoot down your throat."

I sucked my daddy's cock like a pro. I was cumming so hard that Robbie had to come up for air. I could hear and feel every squirt of my cunt. Robbie's fingers were still fucking me hard and fast. I could feel daddy's cock tightening up and begin to squirt down my throat. His balls were slapping me in the nose and the head of his cock was hitting the back of my throat with every thrust. I could feel his cum sliding down my throat as I gobbled every drop. Daddy screamed his erotic orgasmic scream. When he was finished, he slid his now limp cock out of my mouth. Robbie's thrusts slowed down until he was pulling his fingers out of my holes. I was lying there panting and trying to catch my breath.

"That was fucking incredible!" Robbie said to my daddy. "I am the luckiest waiter at that restaurant to have had you both as customers. Thank you Mr. Simmons, you have made my weekend!"

"Robbie, you have been a wonderful playmate. But I see that you have another hard on now and I think that you need to take care of that before we go to bed. Which hole do you want to fuck this time, son?"

"Well, Mr. Simmons, I would love for her to ride up and down on my cock, impaling her with my hardness."

"Riding cock is something that she hasn't done much of today. I'd like to see her suck your cock a little first. I love to watch my baby girl suck on cock. I love to see her take every inch down her throat and have the head of the cock hit the back of her throat. Lie down on the bed Robbie and get into position to have your cock sucked."

Robbie lay down on the bed and stroked his cock for me. I got into a kneeling position on the bed and took his hard cock into my mouth. I sucked and stroked his cock while daddy got behind me and started fingering my quivering pussy. He was thrusting three of his fingers deep into my sloppy wet cunt. He was tickling my g-spot with every thrust and that made me suck Robbie's cock even harder. Daddy took me to the edge of orgasm in no time and then withdrew his fingers. "Why don't you give this little boy the ride of his life, pumpkin? Go ahead and mount that hard cock with your sloppy wet pussy. I want to see his cock sliding in and out of your pussy. I want to see the head on every stroke up, young lady! I want you to feel every inch of his cock enter your cunt on every thrust. Ride him like a bucking bronco baby doll."

I climbed up onto Robbie's cock and guided his cock into my awaiting cunt. Robbie had not been in my cunt yet and he felt good sliding inside of me. I could get used to having his cock inside of me on a daily basis. Every time I raised my hips, I let his cock slide almost all the way out of my cunt and then I would slam my hips down on his hardness. Daddy started smacking my ass with his hand and then sliding his fingers inside my ass. Daddy wanted one more round before going to sleep. His cock was hard and he wanted to fuck my ass again. He loosened me up with his fingers and slid inside my ass slowly. Once he was inside me, he began thrusting hard. He was matching every stroke with Robbie and making me full of cock.

I was riding Robbie's cock like a pro and daddy was fucking me like a whore. I could feel every inch of both of their cocks inside me. Daddy began striking my ass with every stroke. Robbie reached up and grabbed both of my tits and pinched and twisted my nipples. I was being fucked and used like a whore and I loved it. It made me so hot to know that I was giving them both so much pleasure. I could feel their cocks hardening with every stroke inside me. I could feel their veins bulging with pressure and I could feel their balls rubbing together underneath me. With a strike from his hand, daddy smacked my ass a smack that rang throughout the room. That was what took me over that time. They both got as deep inside of me as they could when they felt my muscles tightening around their cocks. I squeezed and screamed and squirted all over them. I felt wonderful with the release and all I could think about was pleasing these two men all of the time. I wanted these two to fuck me every day for the rest of the summer. I was in love with being a fuck whore.

When my muscles contracted around their cocks, they filled both of my holes with their hot sticky cum. I felt all of their cum shoot inside of me. I was so full of cum that it was leaking out of both of my holes. They were spent, finally. I collapsed on top of Robbie and daddy slid his limp dick out of my ass. Robbie's cock was softening and sliding out of my cunt. I rolled over on the bed and looked up into the mirrors that were on the ceiling. I looked like a well fucked whore. I could see cum sliding out of my pussy and onto the bed. They had fucked me and used me for their pleasure and I loved it! I felt like a true cum whore and I smiled.

Daddy got off the bed and walked over to the sink. He washed his cock off and turned to me and said, "I would suggest that you take our cum to bed with you, at least inside your ass. I want you to take a shower and clean that nasty cunt out of all of that cum but I want you to keep our cum inside of your ass until morning. I think we can put the butt plug back inside you to help you hold all of that nasty cum inside your ass. How's that sound for my baby girl?"

"Daddy, I would love to keep all of that sticky cum inside of me all night while I sleep. It would give me some erotic dreams to know that your cum and Robbie's cum is inside my ass being held by that butt plug. I love feeling like your little whore. Thank you for everything tonight daddy. Thank you Robbie. I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful summer together. All three of us have had a good time fucking and sucking and making things happen tonight. I loved every minute of this day. Daddy you have made me the happiest 18 year old on earth! Thank you so much!"

Daddy got up off the bed and grabbed the anal plug that I had inside me earlier that day and shoved it inside my ass. I felt full again. I got up and went to take a quick shower. Daddy directed me into the four poster bed room. "You will sleep in here from now on baby girl. You will sleep here and anticipate me coming to join you in the middle of the night with no notice. You are mine when I want you and I want you to be available to me at all times. Now let's get you into position." I climbed up onto the bed, naked and lie down on my back. Daddy grabbed my arms and fastened them with ropes to the corners of the bed. "I will let you have your freedom with your legs, but you will sleep with your arms tied this summer. There is a buzzer button right next to your right hand, if you need something in the middle of the night just push the button. Sleep well my little whore. We have had a good first day of training. We will have even more fun when Mony joins the three of us tomorrow." He leaned over and kissed me goodnight and then walked out of the room. I heard him tell Robbie goodnight and then he went to bed. I smiled and immediately found sleep. I couldn't wait until tomorrow!

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers