Daddy's Summer Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
799 Followers

Daddy opened up the shower door and motioned us inside. The water was hot and felt good on our overworked muscles from the fucking that we had all just received. Once all four of us were in the shower, daddy took control immediately. He yanked me over by my hair and stood me under a spray head and began soaping me up rather roughly. I loved feeling his hands all over my body sliding with the soap bubbles. Robbie and Miss Mony followed suit and started soaping each other up. Daddy started sliding his soapy fingers inside my cunt to clean me out of the cum load that Robbie had just deposited inside me. He was being anything but tender and I knew that this next session was going to be a very dominating one. I believed that he was going to show his dominance over everyone the way that he was acting. He had me close within two minutes of cleaning out my cunt. He felt my muscles tighten up on him and he reached around and slapped my ass with his wet hand. It stung and told me that I was not allowed to orgasm yet.

He looked me in the eyes with a sternness that I knew well from growing up in his household and having to succumb to his disciplines. I bit my tongue and willed my body to subside away from the growing orgasm inside of me. I glanced over and saw that Robbie was allowing Miss Mony to clean out his asshole and stroke his cock with her soapy hands. Daddy eventually got his entire hand inside my cunt and was fisting me like there was no tomorrow. I loved the feeling of being filled up with his hand and I started meeting every one of his thrusts. I began moaning in ecstasy and then felt someone get behind me. When I felt Robbie's hard cock enter my asshole and begin matching all of daddy's strokes, I almost came right then and there. Daddy's fist was fucking me as hard and as fast as he could and Robbie's cock was meeting every thrust. Robbie reached up and began twisting my nipples nice and hard with his soapy hands. What I couldn't see was Miss Mony finger fucking Robbie's ass to the rhythm of him fucking me. Daddy twisted his fist inside me and began twitching my little spot inside of me.

"All right you little whore; it's time for the show. I want you to cum so hard that I cannot move my hand inside of you. I want you to milk Robbie's cock of every drop of his semen. Mony, I want you to fuck Robbie harder and add another finger to his nice tight little ass. I want you to loosen his asshole up for me to fuck him with my big hard cock. C'mon you fucking cunt, cum so Robbie can fill your ass up once again with his load of semen. I want to feel your juices all over my hand and I want to feel Robbie's cum sliding out of your ass as well." With that, he began fucking me harder and faster and with more force. Robbie was filling my ass nicely and Mony must have been fucking him with her fingers quite nicely also. Robbie tensed up and began shooting his load inside my ass. Between the hot semen filling my ass, my daddy's hand fucking my cunt and Robbie pinching my nipples nearly off, I came like the whore they were using me as. I screamed in ecstasy and Robbie pinched harder and daddy fucked deeper. When the orgasm began, I tightened every muscle in my body and came with a vengeance. I squirted hard and long and milked every drop of Robbie's cum into my asshole. Daddy could not move his hand inside of my cunt and I was squirting what seemed like gallons of pussy juice all over the place.

"Oh that's it my little tramp, cum like the slut that you are. Milk every drop of Robbie's cum with your ass muscles. Fuck his ass harder Mony, he likes it nice and rough. I found that out last night and will show you both here in a few minutes." Daddy suddenly took his hand out of my cunt that left an empty void that was huge. He moved his fingers up to my clit and frigged my clit hard and fast. I thought I was getting ready to subside a little bit and then this. He took me right up over the edge again and made me cum even harder than the last time. My muscles convulsed around Robbie's softening cock and he was still not able to slide his huge cock from my asshole. I could feel the force behind the finger fucking that Mony was giving him. I could feel her every thrust and screamed in ecstasy very loudly. Daddy continued to rub my clit fast and hard and would not let me have a good solid breath of air. I was moaning and cumming and could not stop. Daddy was not going to let me stop until he was good and ready for a tight ass fucking. He rubbed and rubbed until I couldn't breathe anymore. I thought I was going to pass out like I had done yesterday but just when the stars in my eyes started to show up, daddy stopped.

Mony removed her fingers from Robbie's ass and walked over to me. Daddy moved around me and took Robbie by the shoulders. They embraced and daddy smacked Robbie's ass. That turned me on. Mony turned me around so that I could watch the show and so she could rub my pussy lips in her embrace. Daddy turned Robbie around and bent him over to grab his ankles. Robbie's asshole was wide open from the finger fucking that he had just received from Mony. Daddy did not hesitate at all when he slammed his rock hard cock into Robbie's tight little asshole. A moan was released from Robbie's throat as daddy started fucking Robbie's ass like he had done me earlier. Robbie was in heaven, it seemed. He was enjoying himself tremendously. He really loved being fucked in the ass. This was hot as hell and I couldn't take my eyes off of daddy's cock sliding in and out of Robbie's asshole.

Mony began kissing the back of my neck when she slid one of the douche hoses inside my ass. It was extremely hot water and it gave me a start. Luckily daddy was so busy fucking Robbie in the ass that he didn't notice me jump. She started pumping that hose in and out of my ass cleaning all of Robbie's cum out of my asshole. Then without notice, she moved the hose, in one swift stroke, from my ass to my cunt while she reached around and started pinching my left nipple. I didn't think I could cum anymore until my pussy got some of that hot water. I was instantly turned on and wanted to cum again, hard. Between the scene unfolding before my eyes and the stimulation that she was causing me, I was right up on the top of the mountain of orgasm in no time.

She began whispering dirty talk into my ear and that turned me on even more. "C'mon you little whore, I want you to cum while you're watching daddy fuck Robbie in the ass. Isn't that a hot scene? I love to watch a big strong man fuck someone like Robbie. It turns me on so bad that I want everyone to be as turned on as I am. I want to you watch your daddy fuck another man in the ass. I want you to feel what Robbie's feeling right now." Then I felt it. The ten inch strap on dildo was entering me from behind. I hadn't noticed that she had it on until now. Robbie looked over at me with love and admiration while my daddy was fucking his ass. He saw me wince a little when she entered me and then the look of lust replaced the look of pain on my face. I loved being fucked in the ass and I see that Robbie loved it as well. Oh no, I think I was falling in love with Robbie. What would daddy say to that? I couldn't let him know. I wouldn't let him know!

"Oh mistress, fuck me harder, please. I love to have my ass fucked with a ten inch cock. I love to watch daddy fucking a man's ass while you are fucking mine. This is so hot; I am not going to be able to hold out much longer!"

"Then cum you little bitch. I want you to cum while I am fucking your ass like a little whore. Maybe you and your daddy can cum at the same time. How close are you master?"

"Oh god I am so close that I can feel my balls tightening up and the cum starting to flow down my cock. I am going to shoot my whole load inside this nice tight little asshole. Cum with me baby doll."

I couldn't hold back any longer. The dirty talk was turning me on badly and watching daddy was taking me over the edge. When he planted his seed inside Robbie's ass, I knew it. He shoved his cock so deep inside of Robbie that I couldn't see any of his cock, only his balls up against Robbie's balls. Mistress grabbed onto my tits for leverage and shoved the dildo so deep inside of me that I thought it was going to come up to my throat. I screamed in orgasm and shot my own load across the shower and hit daddy's leg.

"Oh man that was hot, my little whore, I felt your juice on my legs. Cum harder you little bitch!"

I did just that. Mony squeezed and twisted my nipples and made me cum that much harder. I, again, shot my load across the room and hit both daddy and Robbie on the legs with my juice. Robbie's cock was hard as a rock again and I almost blacked out from the pleasure. Daddy removed his softening cock from Robbie's ass and Robbie stood up on his unsteady legs. Mistress removed the dildo from my ass and I sank to my knees under the spray of the hot water. Mistress walked over in front of Robbie and bent over at the waist. Robbie didn't have to be told what to do. He slammed his cock deep inside Miss Mony's dripping wet cunt. Robbie grabbed on to her hips and began fucking her like it was his last fuck, ever. He was slamming her good and her tits were bouncing to the rhythm of his fucking. I loved watching other people have sex. I had watched my daddy's porn since I was eight years old.

Daddy walked over to me and stood me up. He embraced me and stroked my body sensually while letting me watch Robbie fuck my mistress. He began soaping me up with a pouf and washed my hair and rinsed out all of my holes while Robbie fucked the shit out of Miss Mony. Daddy had me all cleaned up along with himself when Robbie started getting closer to orgasm. He reached under Miss Mony and grabbed onto her hard nipples and twisted them while getting in as deep as he could to her cunt. He was giving her every inch of his ten inches and she loved it. Daddy was getting hard again watching this display of fornication. He was an amazing man. I didn't think that men his age could get so hard so quickly. He wasn't moving to do anything about this particular hard on though. He was just standing there watching while the douche hose was cleaning out my asshole one more time.

"C'mon Robbie, fuck her good. Give her every drop of that semen inside her tight little cunt. She feels awesome wrapped around your cock, doesn't she? Oh yeah, that's it, give it to her good. We are going to have one hell of a good summer."

With that, Robbie shoved his cock deep inside of my mistress and began emptying his load inside of her. That sparked a good reaction for Miss Mony and she began to convulse in orgasm. I watched her spray all of her juices all over Robbie's legs and wished I could go lick them off of him. They stayed connected like that for quite a few minutes until Robbie's softening cock slid out of mistress' cunt. Daddy walked over to him and began washing him up. He motioned for me to do the same to my mistress. I walked over to her and soaped up a pouf to begin washing her up. I found every nook and cranny to get cleaned. I soaped every inch of her body then grabbed a douche hose. I stuck one inside of her asshole and another one inside of her cunt. The water was hot and cum filled at first. It was a nice milky color for a couple of minutes until I cleaned both holes out completely. When the water was running clear, I took the hoses out and rinsed her off with the shower head.

Daddy was just finishing up hosing out Robbie's asshole and rinsing him off when I got finished with my mistress. We were all squeaky clean and needing a breather. It had been one hot shower with more to come, I was sure. Daddy had four towels ready for us when we got out of the shower. We all dried off and daddy told us the only articles he wanted on us were our wrist and ankle cuffs. He had a plan for a little bit later. There was no sense in putting anything back on for his plan. He and Robbie walked out to the playroom and were whispering to each other quietly.

I looked over at my new mistress and roommate. I smiled and said, "You have made this weekend complete. I am so happy that you will be staying here to dominate me all summer. I can't wait until we have some time alone and it can be just you telling me what to do and when to do it. You are HOT and all I want to do is please you. Thank you, mistress for making me yours."

She smiled at me with lust and admiration. "You are by far the hottest pussy I have ever come in contact with. There is no way that I would let anyone else take the place of me by not staying here. I want to fuck you every day until you go to school. I want to make you want to come home on your off weekends and fuck me silly. This summer is going to be so hot; I wouldn't have missed it for the world."

She walked over to me and started brushing my long wet hair. She was being so sensuous that I couldn't help but get tingles of lust for her all over my body. My pussy was tingling again and making the cushion that I was sitting on very wet. She brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail. Then she did the same for herself. We walked out of the bathroom and found daddy and Robbie lounging on the sofa on opposite ends. I looked at daddy to see if he would direct me on which way to go. He did. He glanced over at Robbie and motioned for me to sit by him. I glanced over at the clock and was surprised to see it say 2:30 pm. We had been fucking for about five and a half hours. No wonder my body was tired. I walked over to Robbie and curled up beside him, in his arms as Miss Mony did the same with my daddy. A pang of jealousy began to fester inside of me. Then I relaxed and fell into a sensual bliss being held by the man that I was beginning to fall in love with. I wondered if maybe he might be feeling the same way. He was caressing my arm while caressing my back with his other hand. He was being so tender and so caring that I began to imagine us as lovers for life. That's the last thing I remember until 5:00 pm.

I jerked awake and realized that all of us had fallen asleep and taken a nap. I was lying on top of Robbie face down on his stomach. I could feel his hard cock in between the folds of my pussy. I glanced around and saw that daddy had fallen asleep with my mistress in his arms and cuddled so sweetly. My jealousy was gone and hoped that Miss Mony would stick around while I went off to school. It would do daddy some good to have some pussy on the side when I was away at school. I turned my head back around and found Robbie staring up at me with a look in his eyes that I had never seen in a boys eyes. He gently grabbed my head and pulled me to him to kiss me. He gave me a very passionate, very sexy kiss. It was so passionate that my pussy started throbbing immediately. He kissed me like a lover. It excited me to be kissed like this and I could feel his cock stirring between my legs.

He pushed me off of him suddenly. I must have looked the way I felt, rejected. He looked at me and then glanced over at daddy. He was watching every move that we had made and if I would have let Robbie's cock slide inside of me, I would have never heard the end of it. I gave Robbie a look of thanks and looked over at daddy and smiled. He aroused Miss Mony awake and said, "I think that we should all go upstairs and have a bite to eat. We need to replenish our nourishment and strength to last throughout the night. What do you say?"

We all nodded in agreement and I wondered if we were going to get dressed or just hang around naked. Daddy got up from the sofa and headed upstairs, naked. That answered my question and I followed him up as did Mony and Robbie. Daddy took some steaks out of the fridge and set them on the counter. He went out on the deck with the 8' privacy fence and started the grill.

"Oh man, are you guys in for a treat. My daddy makes the best steaks on the grill. They will melt in your mouth when he is finished with them. Robbie, let's you and I get started making the salads and maybe Miss Mony will want to set the table?"

"Of course I would be glad to set the table. You two love birds want to be alone, I gather."

My jaw dropped open and I quickly looked at Robbie to see the expression of surprise in his eyes. Then he turned to me and kissed me like no other man had ever kissed me. It was mutual; Robbie was falling in love with me. If Miss Mony knew, did daddy know also? That question would be answered before the night was over. I embraced Robbie and kissed him back, eagerly. I wanted him to know that I did love him. This would be the ultimate. Robbie, my lover, staying here all summer with daddy and I and him understanding mine and daddy's arrangement already. With the affection that daddy had shown towards him already I knew that daddy would approve someone like Robbie for me. I released Robbie and turned to the fridge just in time to see daddy walk in from outside. He smiled at me and then looked at Robbie and smiled even bigger.

"Well, how does everyone like their steaks?"

Miss Mony said she liked hers medium and Robbie said medium rare for him. That was the exact way that daddy and I liked our steaks. Daddy was medium rare and I was medium. He would do them perfectly. "That's easy enough then. Mony would you come out here with me when you are finished setting the table? We need to discuss some things that are going to happen tonight after dinner."

"Yes sir, I will be right there."

Daddy picked up his tray of spices and the steaks and walked outside. Miss Mony walked over to me and Robbie and gave us both a kiss. "You two behave in here. Your daddy knows already that something is going on. So I am sure that he will be watching you two like a hawk." And with that, she walked outside to meet daddy.

Robbie turned me around to face him and he had a look in his eyes that I will never forget. "Ronnie, I love you. I know that you have a debt to pay to your dad and I will never interfere with that. I just can't think of my life without you and Mr. Simmons in it. I want to be yours forever. Will you be mine?"

I looked him straight in the eye and nodded my head. I was speechless and there was a big lump in my throat. He leaned over to kiss me and I saw fireworks behind my closed eyes. He was definitely the one and would understand my need to be fucked by anyone and everyone. He would understand and participate. This was going to be a hell of a summer!

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
799 Followers