Daddy's Summer Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

I took her clit in between my lips and sucked it into my mouth. I sucked like I was taking in oxygen. I sucked her so hard that she immediately started to convulse on top of my face. She made me suck harder. She was grinding her hips on my face and trying to get her clit released from my mouth.

"Oh God, I can't take anymore. She is too good at eating pussy. Master, I need to cum. I need to cum hard all over the little whore's face. Can I cum master?"

Daddy was still sucking and biting on my nipples and was right down there where mistress' load was going to shoot. I knew that would turn daddy on. "Oh please Mony, please cum like a little whore on my baby girl's face. I want to feel your juices squirt me in the face. Eat her pussy bitch!"

I did. Not only was I sucking on her clit as hard as I could, but I was flicking it with my tongue inside my mouth on every stroke. I could feel her thighs tighten up around my shoulders and I knew that she was going to explode soon. I sucked and licked until she began to start the moaning of someone in orgasm. When she exploded all over my face, daddy was there to lick it off of my chest and clean me up. She kept convulsing in orgasm all over me. I thought I was going to drown for a split second. When she finally couldn't take anymore, she lifted herself off of my face and collapsed on the bed next to me. Robbie was still going to town on my own cunt. I was at a level of pre-orgasm that I have never been before. I didn't think I was going to last through Robbie and Daddy cumming before I was going to explode. Robbie must have sensed me getting closer because he backed off a little bit while daddy climbed on top of me and straddled me around the waist. He scooted up and kneaded my tits like a madman. Then I felt his rock hard cock slide between my tits and I felt him pull my tits up and around his cock. He began thrusting in between my tits while pinching and twisting my nipples with his thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh god your tits feel so good wrapped around my cock, sweetheart. I love fucking your holes but I wanted to get a feel of fucking your tits, as well. Your cleavage is soaked with Mony's cum and it feels so good to be stroking in between your lovely mounds of flesh. Robbie, get up out of her cunt and come up here and climb on top of her face. I want her to milk your cum with her mouth. I want you to shoot your entire load down my baby girl's throat. Then we will give her an orgasm that she will never forget."

Robbie took one more lick of my slit, from my asshole to my clit and sucked the clit right into his mouth at the end. I was soaked beyond belief and my juices were dripping down my asshole. Daddy's cock sliding in between my tits felt amazing. Robbie moved above me and placed his balls on my chin. I licked his balls and all the way up his long shaft. He positioned himself and moved his cock down toward my mouth. When I opened my lips, he slid every inch of his hard cock deep into my throat. I gagged. He laughed.

"What? Is that too much for my little whore? You want to feel more of my cock inside of your holes, don't you my fucking cunt? You suck my cock dry and I will fuck you like you have never been fucked before. That's it you little slut, suck my cock!"

Daddy was fucking my tits like a madman and from the way that he was thrusting; I could tell he was getting closer. I needed to get these two men off but I had no control. The only thing that I could do in my position is suck Robbie like my life depended on it. I sucked as he stroked in and out of my mouth. Robbie and Daddy had the same rhythm going and that was building me up again. Miss Mony started to stir again and moved off of the bed from my side to between my legs.

My pussy was so sensitive I didn't think I could take any stimulation down there right now. I tried to concentrate on daddy titty fucking me and Robbie fucking my mouth with his big hard cock. I tried so hard to not feel her spread my pussy lips apart. I sucked Robbie even harder as she planted her tongue on my clit and began licking. My juices started flowing rapidly and I used my tongue on Robbie's cock, the best way I knew how. Daddy's hips were rocking in a very steady motion and I knew that he was getting closer. I could feel his cock growing harder between my titties. I could also feel Robbie getting harder inside my mouth. I could feel his balls tightening and hitting my chin with intensity. I could taste the pre-cum inside my mouth and it made my mouth water.

"God I love the feeling of fucking your titties. My cock is so hard and I am getting ready to cover your chest and Robbie's ass with my hot load. Oh I love fucking you my little whore. I love being inside you and I love fucking your chest. Fuck her mouth Robbie! I want you to fill her up as I am covering her with my load. Fuck her face you little prick. Eat her pussy Mony! Get her to that edge that she was at a few minutes ago. Let's get this whore off and good!"

Robbie started pounding my mouth with his cock. I couldn't take another bit into my mouth. He was buried deep inside me and hitting the back of my throat. Daddy had my tits so tight around his hard cock that I could feel his veins popping out and getting ready to cover my tits with his hot load. The second that I felt Robbie's load start squirting down my throat, I felt daddy begin to cum all over me. I was draining Robbie's cock and moaning in ecstasy from the licking that my clit was taking. When daddy and Robbie were finished soaking me and filling me with cum, they climbed off of me. Robbie immediately bent over me and began licking daddy's cum off of my tits. Daddy came over and kissed me and could taste Robbie's cum still on my lips. He whispered into my ear.

"All right you little cum whore, I want you to cum like you never have before. I want you to cum all over Mony's face and drown her with your cum. I want you to cum like the whore that you are. C'mon baby girl, squirt your juices all over the place. Mony, I want you to fuck her cunt with your fingers while you are sucking on her clit. I want you to get your entire fist inside of her and fuck her like a tramp. C'mon let's give this little girl the orgasm of her life. Let's get her off good!"

Mony inserted two fingers inside my sloppy wet cunt and began fucking me with her fingers. After a few strokes, she took her mouth off of my clit and began licking my clit fast and hard. She added another finger rather quickly and stroked my insides hard and fast. Robbie was continuing to lick my chest clean and periodically nibbling on my nipples. Daddy was still whispering dirty talk into my ears.

"You are such a little whore. You love to cum don't you? You love to be used for our pleasure and then receiving pleasure of you own. I want you to cum now! I want you to release all of that pent up pressure and cum like the little slut that you are. As soon as you cum, we will get some real fucking going on. I need to be inside of you and I think that Robbie wants to be inside your ass again. His cock is raging hard again and he needs to fuck something hot and tight like your sweet little ass. He loves fucking your ass and I love to watch him fuck your ass. I am going to fuck his ass while you're being fucked in the ass here in a little bit. Mony's gonna fuck that hot little cunt of yours with that ten inch dildo that you seem to be so fond of. Let's do it up good!"

Daddy got up from whispering in my ear and Mony added her fourth finger to my cunt. I was so hot and wet that her hand slid in with no problem. It was so tight and I was so full and she was hitting my spot so well that I came within seconds of her having her hand fisting my cunt. I was squirting so much and so hard that I could hear the splashing of my juices against her face and hand. It just kept cumming and cumming and I couldn't stop it. I had so much pressure built up inside that when the pressure was released I came unglued. Robbie had begun biting and pinching my nipples hard. I heard daddy slapping Miss Mony's ass and got that much more turned on. I was pulling with all my might against the restraints that were binding my ankles and my wrists. I was convulsing hard on the bed and getting so worked up that I thought I was going to pass out. Mony would not stop sucking on my clit or fisting me with her hand. As soon as I started to subside with my orgasm, she fucked harder and took me right up to the top again. I came even harder and with more splashing than before.

I could hear fucking sounds, I could feel her fist inside of me and I could feel Robbie's mouth on my nipples. That is the last thing that I remember for about ten minutes. When I awoke, I was surrounded by my captors. My wrists were no longer restrained and I felt like I was on cloud nine. I was lying there floating in post-orgasmic bliss. I looked all around me and they were all smiling down at me. "That was fucking incredible. I didn't think that I was going to last through the deprivation part but the build up was so worth it. Thank you all. I am sorry that I put a damper on the evening by passing out, please forgive me."

Daddy looked down at me and said, "You did not put a damper on anything. If anyway possible, you took it to the next level of being hot. Notice that Robbie's cock is all nice and hard again, as is mine. Mony is ready for you with her strap on dildo. Now that you are back with us, I think we need to get down to some serious fucking. Let's get her set up for the next session. Robbie restrain her arms again, Mony let's get her legs hooked up to the spreader bar above the bed. I want her spread apart wide and her legs lifted high above the bed. She needs to be high enough for you to get underneath her, Robbie. Daddy is going to give her something to suck on for a while. I want all of her holes filled in the next five minutes and us giving her everything that we have like the whore that she is. Let's get to it!"

Daddy took my blindfold off and I winced with the soft light that was allowed to my pupils. I hadn't seen light in about an hour and it took me by surprise when he removed the blindfold. I could see Mony hooking my ankle cuffs to a bar that was about five feet in length. She made sure to have me securely and comfortably restrained to the spreader bar. Then I saw Robbie take a length of rope and pull on the pulley system that was rigged up in the canopy of the bed. He raised my legs so that my ass was about a foot off of the bed. He knotted the rope around a tie off that was on the bedpost. Then he climbed under me with his feet coming up beside my head. When he got positioned, he rubbed my pussy juice all over the outside of my asshole. Then I felt a hose go inside of my anal cavity and I felt the warm lube flow into my tight ass.

It made me feel warm on the inside. I could feel my muscles go into reception mode. I wanted to receive some cock deep inside of every one of my available holes. I wanted to be filled and fucked with as much cock as I could get. Once Robbie got my insides filled with lubricant, he placed the head of his cock up to my asshole. He was rubbing his cock with the lube and getting it ready to fuck my ass. My pussy juices were flowing rapidly and I wanted to be filled full. He threw the hose aside and slid down a little more toward my head. He bent is cock forward and hit the opening of my ass. When he stuck his head inside my hole, my hole opened up in anticipation. He was able to slide every inch of his hard cock deep inside my tight little asshole. I howled in ecstasy as he began thrusting in and out of my ass nice and steady. Mony then straddled Robbie's chest and inserted her ten inch cock inside my hot dripping cunt. I was so full that I felt like a whore should.

Daddy, then, got above me and put his rock hard cock against my lips. I opened my mouth and looked up into his eyes. There was a look of lust along with love in his eyes. I sucked him into my throat an inch at a time. The other two were beginning to get a good rhythm going. They were alternating strokes inside my cunt and hitting my spot every two seconds or so. Daddy was shoving his hard cock down my throat even further and I realized that I was full of cock in all of my holes. I loved being daddy's little whore. I glanced down in between daddy's thrusts inside my mouth and saw Robbie reaching around Mony and squeezing her tits at the same time that daddy reached down and squeezed my nipples between his forefingers and thumbs. I loved being filled with cock and having my nipples pinched and twisted with no reservations. I loved the way the pain went straight to my cunt and made my juices start flowing freely. I sucked on daddy's cock with the intensity that was being given to my ass and cunt at the same time. They were fucking me rather harshly and the build up was incredible. Mony's dildo was doing a job on my tight cunt. I couldn't wait until she and I were alone.

"That's it my little cock whore, take that fucking like a slut! Suck my cock you fucking little bitch! I love to feel the back of your throat with my hard cock. And I love pinching your titties while you are being fucked. Mony is her cunt nice and slippery with her juices? Are you able to fuck her a little easier? Fuck her ass good Robbie. She needs to have a hot load shot into her asshole to make her nice and slippery for when I am ready to fuck her ass. I love fucking my baby girl's asshole. She is so tight and so hot after she has had a nice load planted deep in her anal cavity. C'mon guys, let's fuck the hell out of my little girl. She is gonna have 10 people to fuck tomorrow and she needs the practice!"

Hearing my daddy talk about me like that made me even hotter. Miss Mony must have sensed that because I felt her thumb start rubbing my clit between her thrusts. Robbie's cock was tightening inside my anus with every thrust. He was going to be the first one to cum unless I poured on the steam in sucking my daddy's cock. That became my challenge. I was going to be swallowing daddy's cum before Robbie emptied his balls into my ass. I started sucking my daddy like the little whore that I was. I took every inch of his cock down my throat and when I hit his balls with my lips; I kissed his balls and sucked some of the loose skin up into my mouth. Daddy really started pinching and fondling my tits, roughly. Miss Mony started rubbing my clit with a vengeance as I got daddy a little closer to cumming down my throat.

"Oh that's it my little whore. I love fucking your tight little cunt and watching you suck on your daddy's cock. You like that rubbing of your hard little clit? Oh I just knew you would. You love to cum like a little whore when we are all inside of you like this, don't you my wanton little harlot?"

I was mumbling positive responses behind daddy's cock. He liked the humming emitting from my throat against the head of his cock. He began slamming inside my mouth and I could feel his balls tightening and hitting me in the nose with every hard thrust. I could feel Robbie's balls tightening underneath my ass and I began sucking harder. I wanted daddy to cum before Robbie. I wanted to relish in the fact of Robbie filling my ass with his hot load. I started voluntarily gagging against daddy's thrusts, knowing what that would do to him. Just as I had suspected, daddy began spurting his hot load down my throat and filling my throat with his cum. I loved the taste of him and gobbled it up rather quickly, swallowing every hot drop. He withdrew from my mouth and leaned down and took my nipples in between his teeth and bit down hard. That was what I needed to begin the contractions of my cunt and ass against the cocks that were still inside of me. Robbie moaned as he felt my muscles tightening around his hard cock. He began to pinch Miss Mony's nipples hard and rough. Miss Mony started frigging my clit like she was frigging her own. I could tell by the look on her face that she was as close to cumming as I was. When I felt the first spurt of hot liquid coming from Robbie's hard cock, I went over the edge of ecstasy myself. I began squirting liquid against the cock that Miss Mony had strapped to her waist and her fingers were being covered as well. There were a lot of squishing sounds emanating from my cunt and ass and they just kept thrusting inside of me making the orgasm last extremely long. Every time I thought I was going to subside, Robbie would pump another injection of his hot liquid inside my ass and take me right back up again. Daddy was alternating painful little nibbles between my nipples and making me cum that much harder. When Robbie was completely done cumming inside my hot little ass and I could feel his cock becoming flaccid, I felt Miss Mony thrust one more time and then collapse on the bed underneath my left leg. I could feel my juices pooling inside my hole that was sticking straight up in the air. I could feel Robbie's cum sliding out of my asshole and land right on top of his balls.

Daddy leaned down and gave me a big ole kiss and licked his lips as he tasted his cum inside my mouth. He whispered into my ear, "You are one hot little whore. I am so glad that we are doing this together. You are the light of my life and I want you to be mine forever. Now let's get you down from here and finish up this session. You still have two more cocks to have up your ass tonight before we all go to bed. And I still have to fuck Robbie one more time tonight. I love his tight little ass and I want him to be with us forever too. Would you like that darlin'? Would you like to have Robbie's cock and my cock for the rest of your life? I know there is something going on between the two of you; I can see it in both of your eyes when you look at each other. Let me just say this; as long as you two know how to share when I need either one of you, you may become a couple. If neither one of you is going to share, then we will get rid of Robbie and find another playmate to fuck. Now let's get back to your training!"

He lifted off of the bed and stood above me and released the rope that was tied to the bedpost. Robbie quickly got from beneath me and helped daddy let my legs down gently. I felt great relief when I was all the way down and my ass was on the bed, once again. My arms were still restrained above my head but daddy even removed those restraints. I pulled my arms down to my chest and curled my arms around myself and ended up rubbing against my hard nipples. That sent a shiver down to my pussy and daddy noticed it.

"It seems that my little whore still needs some more fucking. I am going to need a minute to recover from the blow job my little girl just gave me. Robbie, why don't you loosen her cunt up a little bit with your entire fist?" My eyes widened on my face to a look of lustful fear. Robbie removed the spreader bar from my ankles and moved himself up to between my legs. Mony had moved around to my side and embraced me and kissed my neck and nipples. Daddy was at the head of the bed watching with anticipation. Robbie spread my lips apart and smiled at the glistening that was radiating from my cunt. He inserted two of his long fingers inside my dripping wet cunt and began massaging the inside walls of my love canal. As soon as those two fingers were nice and coated with my juices, he added another finger. "Oh that's it Robbie, my son, finger her cunt nice and steady. Build her orgasm up so that you can get your entire hand inside of her hot little slutty cunt." Robbie continued to fuck me with his three fingers and getting them nice and coated, he added the fourth. I felt so full that I didn't know if I could take his entire hand. Having Miss Mony's hand inside of me is one thing and having Robbie's entire hand inside of me was completely different. He was fucking me steady and with force. Miss Mony leaned over and took one of my tits inside of her mouth as much as she could. I loved the feel of her mouth on my nipples and the way that her tongue felt on my nipple was amazing. She was being so gentle and so thoughtful, I couldn't get over it. Robbie was getting his four fingers nice and wet by fingering my hot little snatch. I was streaming fluid from my cunt and it was getting hotter and hotter inside of me. Robbie cupped his hand and began rubbing my clit with the heel of his hand. I felt him move his thumb to the center of his hand. Now the heel of his hand began rubbing a little more concentrated toward the base of his thumb.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers