Daddy's Surprise

Story Info
She has a naughty surprise for when he comes home from work.
3k words
4.14
37.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysA
DaddysA
17 Followers

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling, a disgruntled frown on my face. I couldn't sleep. I was alone in Daddy's big bed and it made me feel restless. He had left for work a couple of hours before. I had tossed and turned for a while, but by then I had given up on sleep. It was too strange not to have Daddy's warmth next to me; my body wouldn't let me rest without it. With a sigh I rolled over, sat up, and got out of bed.

After a few hours of doing work on my computer a deliciously naughty idea came to mind. I thought of Daddy coming home after a long day at work, just wanting to unwind with his little girl like usual...but maybe, just maybe, I could enhance the experience for him. A smile came to my lips as I thought of what I would do. I looked at the upper right hand corner of my laptop screen; I had almost two hours until Daddy was due home. I put my computer aside and went to the bathroom to get ready.

The shower water felt nice and hot running down my body. The steam rose into my lungs; it seemed to cleanse my entire body, inside and out. As I soaped my body, I ran my hands down myself. I am a very pale girl, but the heat of the water brought my blood to the surface, turning my skin a pinker color. The water trickled between my fingers in a steady stream. I placed an outstretched hand over my left collarbone and then slowly traced it downward. My fingertips caressed my warm, slippery skin. I brought my right hand over to my left breast and moved my left hand up to my right one. I have rather large breasts; my outstretched hand cannot hold the entire thing. I let my hands cup as much of each wet breast as best I could. They felt perfect in my palms, so slick and soft. Slowly, I moved my fingertips across my large, light brown nipples. I twisted them with the tips of my thumbs and forefingers, feeling them harden beneath my fingertips. I fingered the stainless steel rings that were pierced through them, tugging on them slightly, feeling a tingling in my groin.

I moved my hands slowly down my flat belly, smoothing over my slight waist and down my curvaceous hips. Slowly, with my right hand, I touched the top of my pubic area, at the part where the top of my outer lips meet. I gently pressed on the area, on my clit nestled between the lips. The area was completely bare; I shaved it smooth just like Daddy liked it. Slowly, I slipped a finger between my slit and massaged my clit. As the water continued to course down my body, I felt myself becoming aroused, my clit engorging with blood. Quickly I pulled the finger away, before I gave myself an orgasm without permission.

I finished my shower and toweled off, then set to work preparing myself for Daddy's arrival. I rummaged around Daddy's room looking for the clothes I needed; finally, I managed to find them all. I put on a simple, short-sleeved white button down, sans bra, and undid the first couple of buttons. I slipped on a lacy black garter belt and then rolled on my opaque white thigh highs, attaching the garters to them. Finally, I put on the lacy white panties that drove Daddy wild. I did my make up thick to make it look slutty; I caked on the mascara and underlined my wide, green eyes in black liner. For my lips, I put on a dark pink lip-gloss. I straightened my collar on my neck and then looked in the mirror. I smiled; my goal was accomplished. I looked like Daddy's little whore; my slut image was complete. I adjusted my panties and went into the living room to wait for Daddy.

It seemed like ages before I heard Daddy's key in the lock. As soon as I heard his keys jingle, I sat up straight in the armchair I had turned to face the door. My heart was pounding as the door open and Daddy stepped into the room. He wasn't looking ahead at first; he was looking down at his shoes to get something off the bottom of them. I sat still and silent, watching him, willing him to turn his head to face me. In that moment, he looked back up, and his eyes caught sight of me, travelling the length of my body until they locked on mine.

I was sitting with my breasts threatening to spill out the top of my blouse, and my legs spread enough to show a flash of lacy white beneath the black mini-skirt style garter belt. Confident in my appearance, I managed to transform my nervous face into a smile.

"Good morning, Daddy," I chirped, my eyes still never leaving Daddy's.

"Good morning, angel," he replied after a moment of silence. He cocked his head to the side and stroked his goatee, then moved a little closer to me. "You look quite lovely this morning."

"Thank you, Daddy," I smiled. "How was work today?"

"Oh, it was alright. It went by slowly, but I spent the entire time thinking about my little one. What did you do while I was away?"

I giggled nervously; his eyes were locked on my face, and they were starting to take on the hard look he gets that completely undoes me. "Oh, not much. I just straightened up the apartment a little and did some stuff for work."

"Really?" Daddy asked, moving a little bit closer. "It looks to me like you spruced yourself up more than you did the apartment."

"Oh, this old thing? " I asked nonchalantly, indicating the lingerie hugging my curves. "Nah, I just had it lying around."

"Did you?" Daddy asked. He was almost right up to the chair. There was a slight hint of a growl in his voice, and my heart skipped a beat.

"Yes Sir," I replied, nodding emphatically. I began to close my legs a little, but Daddy's lunged out and pushed them apart. I uttered a cry of surprise.

Daddy's face was inches from my own, his eyes boring into me. He leaned further in and addressed me in a deadly serious tone. " You do not close your legs in my presence unless I command it, understood?"

"Yes Sir," I squeaked. His fingernails were digging into my lower thighs. "Um, Daddy...Sir...you're hurting me." I winced after I spoke the words.

He tightened his grip on my thighs, eliciting yet another cry from me. He smiled that evil grin of his, the one that lets me know he is thinking of doing terrible things to me. He chuckled and leaned closer still. "This isn't about you, little one," he whispered darkly.

Suddenly he lunged forward and sunk his teeth into my neck. I gasped in surprise before my eyes rolled back into my head, my body torn between pain and pleasure. As he chewed on the sensitive skin I could hear him growling in his throat. I felt my pussy instantly grow wet. My eyes fluttered shut, and my mouth open and closed soundlessly. I went limp and relaxed into him.

He released my neck and I felt him slip a finger through the ring on the front of my collar, tugging upwards. Quickly I was half pulled and half voluntarily rose to my feet. In an instant, Daddy grabbed me by both arms and slammed my back into the wall. He pushed his knee into my groin as I felt the pain reverberate in my head.

"Now, you're going to be a good little slut for Daddy, aren't you baby girl?" He growled in my ear, running his hands over my body. I felt those big, strong hands groping my breasts and smoothing over my waist and hips. I merely trembled and uttered a small noise that was a cross between a moan and a cry.

His eyes widened and he gathered my hair in a fist, tugging it backwards so that I was forced to look him in the eye. "Aren't you?" His tone was dangerous, as was the gleam in his eyes.

I winced as he pulled my hair harder. "Yes, Daddy."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I am going to be your good little slut." My lower lip trembled.

Daddy smiled that evil smile again. "Good girl." He released my hair and cradled my face with his hands before moving his hands down my neck and body. As they crossed the pale expanse of my collarbones and upper chest, he raked his nails downward, leaving bright red marks in his wake.

His lips locked onto mine as he began to kiss me passionately, his tongue probing my mouth and intertwining with mine. He starting moving his knee into my groin in a circular motion as he quickly undid all the buttons on my shirt. Once they were undone he grabbed my breasts. He stopped kissing me and trailed his mouth across my neck, kissing and roughly biting as he went, before releasing his grip on my breasts and moving back a little to look at me.

"God, you look so delicious," he exclaimed. He traced a finger around my left nipple before leaning down and sucking on it while stimulating the right nipple with his fingers. I felt myself squirt a little inside my panties as he continued to suck, switching to the right nipple and fingering the left. I watched him tongue at my nipple rings and closed my eyes in pleasure.

He moved his knee to the side as his right hand started moving down toward my crotch. My legs were quaking in anticipation as he slipped two fingers under my panties and worked them into my wet pussy. My eyes fluttered in pleasure as I felt them curling inside of me, stroking my inner walls. I heard him chuckle as he watched how helpless I was at the mere touch of his hands.

In a flash, his hand was out of my pussy and had grabbed a fistful of my thick, dark brown hair. He turned my head up to look him in his hazel eyes full of perverse intent, and flashed me a leering grin.

"I want you now, pretty girl."

With that, he dragged me by my hair, half standing and half on my knees, to the bedroom. Once we entered the door, he threw me on the bed. I landed on my back. In a flash, Daddy was leaning over me, making quick work of removing my already unbuttoned shirt the rest of the way.

"You have too much clothing on, little one. We should fix that," he pronounced as he hurriedly ripped the shirt off, bunched it, and threw it to the floor.

Smiling, he looked down at my slim, pale white torso and ran his nails down it, watching my back arch as he did so. "Oh yes," he murmured, "Yes, you are a beautiful little whore."

His hands moved down below the garter belt to the white panties. With a grin, he eased them off my hips and down off of my legs. He tossed them aside, and then spread my legs completely apart. "Hold them still," he directed, "Daddy wants to examine what is rightfully his."

I leaned my head back into the pillows and held my legs open wide. I couldn't see him, but I could hear Daddy's chuckle of dark intent as he looked at my cunt spread before him. I felt him trace his fingers across my completely shaved snatch, fingering the folds of soft, slippery pink skin that was already glistening with my wetness.

Suddenly, Daddy moved up and grabbed me by the hair again with one hand, while undoing his zipper with the other. He yanked my hair harder, eliciting a cry as he removed his cock from his trousers. It was already partially aroused. He slipped his trousers all the way off and brought his cock up to me.

"Suck my cock, angel," he commanded, shoving it in my face. Obediently, I took his member in between my lips and began to suck his cock. I gazed up at him, wanting to show him what a good little girl I was, taking my Daddy's dick into my mouth. I felt him stiffen quickly, his engorged penis filling my entire mouth, all seven inches of him fully extending into it. I began to choke a little on his cock.

Grinning, Daddy pushed my face farther down on his cock until it was buried in his thick, curly pubic hair. Violently he began to move my head back and forth using the fistful of my hair, face fucking me. I could hardly draw breath as his cock thrust in and out of my mouth, my saliva forming a thick, glistening coat along the shaft of his penis. I half moaned, half gagged and he face fucked me, exclaiming, "Yes, baby; that's it," and "You're such a good girl for Daddy," as he did so.

After a particularly zealous groan, Daddy pushed my head back and removed his cock from my mouth, then leaned back down and shoved it into my waiting pussy. It was so sudden that I tensed and cried out. He pushed my legs farther out to the sides as he began to thrust and then, with a grin, wrapped his hands around my throat and applied pressure.

My eyes widened as he choked me, fucking me all the while. Daddy grinned down at me, his hands tight around my pale neck. "You're such a good little slut, letting Daddy choke and fuck you; such a dirty, dirty girl," he grunted. My eyes rolled back into my head, my world becoming a blur.

Daddy removed his hands from my neck and my world evened out again. He positioned my legs onto his shoulders. Then, looking into my eyes, he folded me in two with my legs straight out, until his pelvis was positioned right above mine, his penis directed downward into my pussy. Looking at where we joined, I could see his cock between my outer folds, with my clit poking out at the top.

I groaned as he started fucking me again, hard. He was positively pounding my cervix; I could feel his cock thrusting into me as deep as it could go, it's girth perfectly filling my pussy.

"Daddy!" I cried, as I felt the pleasure mounting in between my legs. He just looked into my face, feeling my cunt spasm around his cock.

"Come for me, baby girl," he said. "Come for Daddy."

With a loud cry, I felt myself orgasm. My juices squirted out of my cunt in a gush, flooding past Daddy's cock as he continued to thrust deep into my cunt. One could hear the squelching noise it made with all the fluids my pussy was producing.

After my eyes finished rolling back into my head, Daddy flipped me over onto my knees. I felt every inch as he shoved his cock back inside me again, filling the void that is there in its absence. I felt him slipping in and out of me, alternately supporting himself with his hands on my hips and then spanking my ass, hard. For the second time, I felt the pleasure mounting with each thrust of his cock until I reached a climax. Once again I cried out as my squirt splattered the bed.

I looked back at Daddy. He was in the throes of ecstasy, his head thrown back as he pumped himself hard into my pussy. "Daddy?" I asked in a breathy whisper.

"Yes angel?" He panted in return.

"May I please masturbate while you fuck me?"

Daddy looked at me and grinned. "Yes angel, you may come as much as you like."

Slowly, I turned around and lowered myself to the bed on my stomach whilst Daddy stayed inside of me. Slowly, I moved my right hand in a fist under my clit and slipped my left hand under me to support it. Then, I began to grind my hips in a circle while Daddy continued to fuck me from behind.

I felt Daddy's excitement grow as I moved in circles while the motion forced me to also push back and forth on his cock. He began to fuck me even harder, pounding me fast and furious as I masturbated. The combination of his cock filling me and my hands on my clit produced a dizzying pleasurable sensation, and before long I felt myself nearing the edge of an explosive clitoral orgasm.

"Daddy, Daddy, DADDY!" I cried as my orgasm took me over the edge. I felt squirt leak over my hands and onto the bed, my body writhing from orgasm.

"Oh God, angel," Daddy said, pushing as hard into me as he could. I could feel his hands shaking on my hips. In my post-orgasm haze, I moved my pussy up and down along his cock, moving my hips back and forth. Within moments I felt him tense further.

"Please Daddy; I want your come so badly," I begged. "Please come into your little slut, Daddy." I knew he was close, and I needed to feel him expel his seed into my greedy little pussy. It was the moment I always relished the most.

"Oh God, angel!" He cried. Almost instantly I heard him groan as he shoved himself deep into my pussy and stayed still, releasing all the come he had inside of me. I closed my eyes as I felt the spasms of his body, and imagined how all his white seed must looking splattering across the inside of those pale pink walls.

Slowly, after he was finished, Daddy removed his cock from inside of me. I immediately felt some of his seed leak out as he moved to turn me over so that I could lie down next to him. I snuggled myself up against his shoulder and smiled as I felt his heart still pumping rapidly. I knew that Daddy had definitely enjoyed his surprise. As we fell into a fitful sleep, my dreams were of surprises I could prepare for him in the future.

DaddysA
DaddysA
17 Followers