Dad's Looking for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too baby," I said, kissing her like no father should kiss their daughter, grinding my sweaty bare flesh against hers.

My tongue dueled with Karen's, swimming in her saliva and my semen, and I didn't care. I was no longer in control, and I think Karen sensed that as I eased her down to the bedding.

Parting her plump thighs, I gazed at the thickly furred valley, Karen's thick labia barely visible through the wild thicket of hair, and the aroma of her womanhood filled my senses as I lowered my face into her steamy grotto.

Her pussy hair was like a cloud around my cheeks as my tongue dipped into her opening, and the instant my daughter felt me licking her pussy she began squirming. Her hands were clawing at my scalp as I treated her clitoris like a punching bag, my tongue reveling in the thrill of actually tasting pussy again.

I worked my hands under Karen's ass, squeezing her cheeks while pulling her upwards, and between that and Karen forcing my face in, it seemed like my head was going to get pushed into her sex. Karen's body started to convulse along with the bed, and as she came her howls filled the shabby motel room.

My face was drenched, and my baby kept cumming and cumming as she squirmed backward over the bedding. When at last her body eased down into the sheets, with only an occasional after-shock shaking her, I raised my face out from her crotch and knelt between her legs.

"I want it," Karen said when she saw my cock swaying in front of me, as stiff as it had been before.

"Me too," I said, and sad to say it didn't matter whether she wanted it or not, because I was so turned on that I was going to take her one way or another.

Tight. That was my first impression when the head of my cock squeezed into Karen's sex. For all of her talk about how big a slut she was, I expected to be putting my dick into a crater, but her cunt was snug, and as I pushed deeper into my daughter in seemed to get even tighter.

Karen's back was arching off of the bed as impaled her with my member, and as she clawed at her own tits I forced myself to look away at what she was doing, instead concentrating on a cheap painting of a barn on the wall.

"Oh Daddy!" Karen groaned as my cock filled her pussy. "Damn! So fucking big - fuck me hard!"

Her words, her body and even the sleazy room we were in - everything seemed to bring out the animal in me. I suspect it did the same to my daughter as well, because once her father's cock sank into her, she stopped being my little buttercup and became ShastaRocks once again.

I savaged her. Afterwards, in her arms on the floor, with the mattress half off the bed and the bedding all over the place, I felt like an animal. I would have felt guilty, but during our mating - and make no mistake about it - what we did was not making love. It was two people; frustrated, confused and lonely souls, who somehow had reduced themselves to their most primal state.

Because while I was indeed a savage, fucking my daughter with a brutality that frightened and excited both of us, Karen had not only taken all I had given her but had come back with even more. My body was covered with scratches and even bite marks, and if my wife ever really looked at me any more there would be no denying what I had been doing.

Still on the floor moments after I had cum, my cock was only now beginning to slither out of my daughter's pussy, and as it did for the first time I thought about the seed I had sent into her womb.

"Baby," I said softly. "Are you on the pill?"

"No Daddy," Karen said. "But that's okay."

***

"Did you get beer too?" Karen asked as she looked towards the door, where I was busy paying the Domino's delivery guy for the pizza.

"You're not old enough to drink," I said, handing the guy the money for the pizza as well as a $20 tip.

The kid's eyes didn't get wider than they already were at my generous tip, since they were already bugging out by my, or should I say OUR reactions to his arrival. Neither of us were wearing a stitch of clothing and had calmly greeted him as nature intended when he entered the motel room, which we had wasted by then.

Both beds were in complete disarray, with our clothes strewn all over the place, and as the black delivery dude handed me the pizza, his eyes were darting all over the place. He lost interest in watching my swinging dick and the mess when he saw Karen bare-assed on her stomach in bed watching TV.

"She wants me to fuck her in the ass," I told the guy. "What do you think?"

"I would definitely do that," he said, leering at Karen's plump ass cheeks and pulling at his crotch. "You need some help?"

"Thanks anyway, my man," I said, ushering him out the door and bolting it.

"We are horrible," Karen opined as she made room for the pizza on the bed. "What in the world has happened to us?"

"I don't know," I said, and it was true that I didn't recognize either of us.

Everything that had happened was so out of character for us, especially parading around naked in front of somebody. It was as if we were on vacation from reality, LonelyDad and ShastaRocks instead of Karen and her father.

"You are going to fuck me in the ass before we leave," Karen informed me, even though I had never done that act with anyone in my life, not even with my wife, and I informed my daughter of that fact.

"Then I REALLY want you to do it," Karen said with her eyes blazing. "I want you to slam that big cock of yours up my ass. Grab my scalp in your fist and drill me into the mattress."

"We'll see," I replied.

In the end, by the time we left that motel at sunrise, Karen got her way. I was not eager about taking my daughter anally, but after we got started, like everything else that night I got into it. I probed her rectum long and hard, impaling her with every inch of my cock before filling her bowels with my seed.

Not a pore on either of our bodies had avoided being licked, kissed or stroked, and I felt 99 instead of 49 when I got into my car for the drive home as the sun was coming up. Karen looked just as bad as I felt, I noticed as she waved while driving home in her own car.

We both looked like tired and worn-out sluts, which was only fitting. The things we had done to each other in that room - some of them were beyond description - were appalling and yet afterward I felt no guilt. I looked at it like a one-day vacation from my lousy life, and swore that it would never happen again.

I was wrong, of course. The next night, with my wife out fucking her stud, I walked past Karen's room. Her bedroom door was open and she was on her back in the bed naked, her legs spread wide and an enormous black vibrator humming inside of her pussy.

"Daddy," Karen said as she looked at me, brazenly letting me see the toy churning away inside her furry grotto. "I know for a fact you can do me way better than this thing."

"I know," I said, already closing and locking my daughter's bedroom door behind me, and I was hard by the time I reached Karen's bedside, my slacks down around my ankles. "I know I can."

***

thank you for reading

12