Dad's New Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The explanation continues.
2.4k words
4.5
314.8k
68

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers

In my previous story, my Dad and my step Mom set me up. To get me to understand why Dad left, his new wife, Susan, had sucked me off to show me what Dad had not gotten from Mom. It was a revelation to say the least. After a short conversation with Dad, they were going to show me more things Mom wouldn’t do.

“Stand up so I can get the rest of your clothes off,“ Susan told me.

I stood and with my dick bobbing in front of me, she took her time and pulled my shoes off so she could get my pants the rest of the way off. When she stood to remove my shirt, I again became intoxicated by the smell of her perfume. After she finished, she stood back to look at me.

“God, you are so handsome. I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun from now on,” Susan told me.

I was somewhat embarrassed to just be standing there naked and wasn’t sure what I should do next. Thankfully, Dad helped me out.

“Why don’t you undress Susan, son,” Dad suggested.

Susan smiled as I moved to her, my hands trembling with excitement. I began by unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing. She turned to let me pull it from her shoulders and then turned back so I could see her tits encased in a silky bra. She brought my hands to her mouth and sucked on my fingers like she had my cock. It was all I could do not to shoot another load right then.

She moved my hands down to the front of her bra, guiding me to the clasp holding it together. I opened it up and her tits literally fell out. She turned again and let me remove the bra and again she brought my hands to her mouth. After she sucked my fingers again she placed each hand on its own soft mound. I squeezed a little and her eyes glazed over as she moaned a bit. I rubbed my fingers over her nipples and watched as they stiffened to my touch.

Dad broke the spell with his next comment, “Go ahead and squeeze them and pinch her nipples. She likes it a bit rough.”

I did squeeze them, harder than before. And when I took a both nipples and pinched them her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a louder moan than before. I was lost in the enjoyment of playing with her tits until Dad made his next suggestion.

“Why not get her pants off. Let’s see how wet she is from sucking you off and you playing with her tits.”

I kneeled in front of her and began to unbutton her jeans. As I got them open I realized she wasn’t wearing any panties. I could already smell a new intoxicating fragrance, that or her heated pussy. I pulled her pants down and she placed a hand on my shoulder to balance herself. Soon I was face to face with her crotch.

I stared for a moment trying to figure what was wrong. Then it dawned on me. Of the few pictures I had seen of naked women, they all had hair between their legs. Susan did not. She was completely smooth down there. Susan placed a hand on my head and brought me closer to her. I could smell how hot she was.

She moved past me and sat on the sofa where I was when she sucked my cock. She laid back, spread her legs, and then motioned me to her. I had never gone down on a woman before and wasn’t sure what to do. Again, Dad was there to help me out.

“Just kiss it and lick it. You’ll love the taste, trust me.”

I knew Dad wouldn’t steer me wrong at this point, and with Susan pulling my face to her excited cunt, I kissed her swollen lips. I immediately could taste her sweet nectar and let my tongue slither out to get more. Susan moaned and pulled my head so I was licking up and down her wet slit. With each pass I was rewarded with the taste of her tangy juices. At one point, I let my tongue go from the bottom of her pussy to the top. When I reached the top, Susan began moaning loudly and gripped my head tight to hold me there.

“Suck her clit son, that little nub at the top of her pussy. Put it between your lips and suck and flick it with your tongue.”

I did and Susan did more than moan then.

“Oh, fuck yes. Lick my cunt, Shawn. Make me cum. It feels so good to have your mouth licking and sucking me. Oh, yes baby, make your step mommy cum.”

It was hot hearing Susan talk that way. I kept licking and sucking on her clit. Her hands reached down and pulled mine to her breasts. I remembered what Dad had said and really pulled and pinched her nipples.

“Oh yeah, hun. Give my tits a work out. I love the way you pull and pinch my nips. God, oh fuck, Shawn. I’m gonna cum, baby. You’re gonna make your step mom cum. Oh…Oh…Oh…” she wailed.

I had a hard time holding on to her as she bounced and squirmed around. I kept sucking and licking until she finally pushed my head away. She relaxed a bit and I sat back, my face covered in her sweet pussy cream.

“That’s another thing Mom wouldn’t let me do,” Dad said, ”Shame too, cause I love to eat pussy. What do you think?”

I guess Susan thought Dad was talking to her, because she answered his question. “She’s a fucking fool for not wanting anyone to do that to her. What did you think Shawn?”

“I think I could do that forever. It was great.”

“No. You were great,” Susan said lifting her head and looking at me with glassy eyes. “It must run in the family,” she giggled looking at my Dad.

“Shawn, you ready to get down to some serious fucking now?” Dad asked me.

“Yeah, sure,” was my eager response.

“So how do you want to do it,” he asked.

Susan didn’t give me time to answer, not that I knew what to say.

“I want him on top the first time. I want to see his face when he fills my cunt with his cock cream,” she said lustfully.

She moved from the couch and got on the floor, her legs spread and waiting for me. I moved between her legs, uncertain what to do. Susan put an end to my quandary by grabbing my cock and pulling it too her. She moved the head up and down her slit a few times and then let it slip into her wet opening. I pushed in and felt how hot and wet she was as I slid in.

I felt Susan lift her legs and wrap them around me. She began to pull me deeper and deeper until my balls were tight against her skin. She eased her grip, I pulled back, and then she tightened her legs pulling me back in. I knew I wasn’t going to last very long. It was just too much for my inexperienced dick to take. Susan sensed my predicament.

“Just tell me when you are going to cum, Shawn.”

“Right now.” I responded.

Susan pulled her legs tight against my ass holding me deep in her. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I had never cum so hard in my life. I could feel my cock throbbing inside her pussy, shooting over and over again. Susan kept kissing me and I kept cumming. When I finally started to slow down, she released her lock on my lips.

We were both panting as if we had run a marathon. I stayed inside her and just sort of relaxed. Susan began to run her hands through my hair. I moved to get up but she held me to her.

“Damn fine job, son,” Dad said to me. “So how was he Susan?”

“Not only was he great, but the little fucker is still hard inside of me,” Susan told Dad.

“You two ready to give it another go” he asked.

“Fuck yeah,” I replied, no longer embarrassed by my inexperience.

Susan laughed, not at me, but at my enthusiasm. “Let’s try something different this time. Maybe we can include your Dad too, Shawn. I’m sure he’s about ready to bust after watching us fuck.”

I looked at Dad and could see she was right. He had a big bulge in the shorts he had on.

“Let me get on my hands and knees and we can do it that way,” she suggested.

Dad was already undressing and I wondered if I would keep growing and be as big as he was in the cock department. Susan got on her hands and knees and I immediately moved behind her, anxious to fuck her again. She looked over her shoulder and smiled as I mimicked her earlier and rubbed my cock along her cum filled slit.

Dad had moved in front of her and was settling back so she could suck him. I pushed in and held her hips as I began to slide in and out of her pussy. Having already cum twice, I was in a position to make this fuck last a lot longer this time.

“Shawn, do me a favor.” Dad said.

I looked up and he continued. “Slap her ass a bit with your hands. Spank her and she’ll really get into it.”

I wasn’t sure about that. I kind of just put my hand down hard on her upturned ass.

“Harder, like you would if you were spanking her for being bad and you have to punish her,” Dad suggested.

I slapped her ass hard and in response, Susan pushed back against my cock. When she pulled forward, I slapped her ass and she pushed back again.

“That’s it. Slap that fucking ass, Shawn. Show her you mean business. Spank her ass and make her fuck your cock,” Dad said.

I did and soon Susan was working her pussy back and forth on my cock with each slap, her ass turning bright red from my activities.

“You know what this bitch really needs right now, Shawn? A good ass fucking. Susan loves to get ass fucked. Pull it out and stick it to her. Tell him, slut, tell him you want him to fuck your ass.”

Susan pulled her mouth from Dad’s cock and spoke rapidly, “Oh fuck yes Shawn, fuck my nasty ass. Ram your cock in me and make me a slut for your cock like I am for your Dad’s. Do it baby, stick you cock in and fuck the hell out of your step-momma’s ass.”

I needed no further encouragement. I lined up and shoved letting my cock slide all the way into Susan’s tight ass. Susan yelled and Dad pulled her open mouth back down to his cock.

I grabber her hips and began pounding my hard young cock into her tight hole. Dad had a handful of her blonde hair and was pulling her mouth up and down on his cock. His free hand was playing with her hanging tits.

“Reach around and play with her clit, Shawn. Let’s give this bitch a night she won’t soon fucking forget. You’ll love the way her ass feels when she cums.”

I did as Dad instructed and reached around and found Susan’s stiff little nub. I began to rub it and then started to pinch it like I had done with her nipples.

“Fuck. Keep doing what you’re doing Shawn. The bitch is moaning all over my fucking cock. I’m gonna blow a huge load in her slutty mouth any second now,” Dad informed me.

I heard Dad kind of growl and then Susan was gagging, trying to swallow all his fast shooting cum. I don’t know if it was Dad’s doing or mine, but Susan’s ass started clenching around my cock so hard I thought she might pull it off me. Apparently, she was cumming too, and not wanting to be left out I lunged forward as hard as I could and shoot my load deep into her contracting ass.

I was near exhaustion at this point and pulled out of Susan and sprawled out on the floor. I looked over and she was still sucking and licking on Dad’s softening cock.

“That’t it bitch. Lick it good and clean,” Dad told her.

She did as she was told and never let up until he pushed her head away. I looked over and saw Susan had Dad’s cum still around the edges of her mouth and dribbling down her chin. She licked her lips and used her fingers to clean the mess off her face.


Dad stood up, reached down, and grabbed Susan by her hair. He pulled and dragged her until she was over by me. Dad pushed her down to my spent dick.

“Lick him clean too, cunt. Show him how happy it made you to have his cock cum in your slutty little ass,” he instructed her.

Dad held her hair as he moved her head closer to my mouth until she was close enough to spread her lips and let me in. She swirled her tongue and lapped at me until Dad was happy. He let go off her hair, but Susan stayed put and kept sucking my cock.

“Shawn, you can only imagine. I spent years with your Mom, never getting any of that. Can you imagine spending the rest of your life now without it?”

“No, Dad I can’t. Hell I don’t want to spend another day without it,” I told my Dad.

“Why don’t you move in with us Shawn. Between you and me, maybe we can keep Susan satisfied. I’m sure she would be happy to serve both of us anytime we want. Maybe I can show you a few more things your Mom would never do, too.”

I had already made my mind up. There was no way I was going to pass up the chance to keep fucking my slutty step-mom.

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers