Dad's Promise To Charlie Ch. 5

Story Info
Final chapter of father/daughter relationship.
3.1k words
4.52
195.9k
20
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to "Wydenlong" and "Breastmeat2002" For encouragement and help in presenting my story.

* * * * *

Sitting in the living room, sipping brandy from my glass, I examined what was happening between Charlie and me. How could I react to Kelly knowing I would be thinking of Charlie when we fucked or when she was sucking my cock? I had to get things straight. Kelly was my wife and Charlie was my daughter. Somehow I had to separate the feelings I had for each of them.

I poured another glass of brandy. "Fuck It! Just go with the flow. A lot of guys have a wife and a lover," I told myself, "only my lover was my sweet, hot daughter." Growing weary of these thoughts and the effects of the brandy caused me to drift off to sleep in the chair. I woke up later and looked at my watch it read 4:00 am. I shook my head and finished the half glass of brandy , and turned off the light above my chair and made my way back up stairs.

When I got to the bedroom I saw Charlie lying on her back, her legs slightly spread. Feeling the effect of the drinking too much I semi-staggered to the bed. I bent down and took a close look at Charlie's shaved cunt. My cock was growing hard and I had desire racing through me. I climbed on the bed and straddled Charlie. I pressed my cock against her pussy and coated it with my pre-cum. Slowly I pushed further ahead, easing the head into the folds of her now wet soft pussy lips. Again I pressed further trying to gain entry deeper into her hot pussy, wanting to feel my prick deep inside of her.

Charlie shifted and suddenly her eyes flashed open. "Dad, what are you doing?"

"Shush" I mumbled, and continued my assault of her pussy.

"Ouch that hurts!" she cried out.

"It will only hurt for a short time and then Daddy will be inside of you," I promised as I pushed again.

"Daddy! Please Stop! You're hurting me bad," she said as I saw tears well up in her eyes. "You promised me that you would never do anything to hurt me," she blurted out.

I suddenly realized what I was doing. "Oh, God, I'm sorry Charlie," I said and felt my cock shrinking.

"I'm sorry too, Dad, but that hurt so much and I wasn't ready for this," as tears were now rolling down her face.

"What the hell was I thinking?" I said to myself. I said "Charlie, I am really sorry. "Please forgive me," as I kissed away her tears and stroked her soft hair.

Charlie sat up and gave me a hug. "Dad, I'll make you a deal," she started. "I will suck you off anytime, anyplace, and I will let you do the same to me if you promise not to try and fuck me until I say I want you to. Deal?"

What could I say? She made me an offer I could not refuse. "Deal," I said back to her.

"Thank you, Dad. I love you so very much." She again gave me a big hug.

Charlie leaned against me and I could feel her warm cheeks on my chest. "Dad," she said, "I knew I could trust you when you said you wouldn't hurt me and you just proved that to me tonight.

"I guess I owe you breakfast in bed for what I tried," I responded.

In a short time we fell asleep in each others arms.

Dad's Promise to Charlie_ Day_Three

A loud clap of thunder brought me out of my sleep and I got up and looked out the window. It was raining hard and the sky was black. I glanced at Charlie all curled up, her pear shaped ass in full view. I threw on my robe and went down to the kitchen and started making coffee. Still feeling guilty about trying to fuck Charlie while she slept I vowed never to let that happen again.

I went to the fridge and got out some eggs and sausage and a bottle of orange juice. While breakfast was cooking I ran and got in the morning paper before it was soaked. When the eggs and bacon were finished I poured a small glass of orange juice, and a cup of steaming coffee and toast., I placed everything on a tray and headed for the bedroom.

Charlie must have smelled the food cooking, for as I approached the room she was sitting up stretching out her arms. Still in her teddy, she was a sight to behold!

"Breakfast, My Lady," I announced.

What are we serving, Sir?"" she asked like a little queen.

"Eggs, sausage, toast, coffee and juice," I answered.

She looked at the tray, then looked up at me. "Do I get some of that sausage that isn't on the plate?" she grinned as she licked her lips and looked at my cock which was again growing

"Anything for My Lady," I laughed back at her. "It's raining like hell outside and it doesn't look like it going to let up-a good day to stay in bed," I said.

"I was thinking the same thing myself," Charlie said, stretching her arms above her head, pulling the top of her breasts above her teddy top.

When she had finished eating I took the tray back down to the kitchen. I made myself a small plate of eggs and sausage and drank my coffee. When I returned to the bedroom Charlie was on the phone with Tinah.

"I'm staying in today and helping my dad clean the house before my mom gets home," I heard her telling Tinah. "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow. Ok, bye-bye," and she hung up the phone. "I'm all yours for the whole day and night," Charlie said as she bounced on the bed. "I forgot to give you a tip for the breakfast she teased."

Charlie held out her hand and said "Come and get your tip."

I walked over to her and she took hold of my cock. Bowing her head, she sucked my cock into her mouth. "Mmm," she hummed as she continued to suck and lick the head and shaft. She had just began sucking with more earnest when the phone rang. I was enjoying her action so much that the phone rang almost five times before I answered it.

I picked up the receiver. "Shit!" it was Kelly.

"What were you doing and why did it take you so long to answer the phone?" she snapped.

"I was in the middle of cooking breakfast and I thought Charlie was going to answer it," I said.

"Well, where is she?" Kelly asked coldly.

"She must either be in the shower or in her room," I lied.

Looking down, Charlie was sucking gently on my balls and sliding her tongue up and down my rock hard shaft.

"So do you miss me?" Kelly asked, her voice now a little softer. "I miss you," she said.

"Yes , I miss you," I again lied. Charlie now had my cock back in her mouth covering it with her saliva. "How is it going down there," I asked, trying to keep my composure and not let on that her daughter was now sucking my cock like a pro.

"Well," Kelly said, "I have some bad news!"

"Is it your dad?" I asked as though I was concerned.

"No, no!" she said, "he is getting along just fine, but Mom is feeling a little rundown and wants me to stay another day."

I gave a big Ok sign with my hand as she told me that. Charlie looked up with a puzzled expression on her face. "That's Ok honey. I have my schedule clear until next week, so I'll just make some phone calls to clients and touch base with them.

"Well I have to hang up now. Tell Charlie to behave herself and not pester you too much. I 'll call you tomorrow with more information on my flight and what time I'll be leaving."

After she hung up, Charlie asked, "What was up?"

I said, "Baby, we have another day to be all alone. Mom is not coming home until sometime Friday."

"Awesome!" she yelled and began to suck me with more vigor.

"Easy, easy," I told Charlie. "Let's relax and stretch this out!"

"Ok, Dad, but remember I have to finish giving you your tip," and she got up and gave me a big kiss that was wet with my pre-cum.

The rain was still coming down hard and driven by the wind we heard it pelting the window. "Lets get back into bed," I suggested. I slipped out of my robe and Charlie took off her cum-stained teddy.

As we lay in bed naked in each others arms Charlie and I talked like father and daughter rather than lovers. I rested my hand on her soft pussy, and she rested her hand on my cock. She brought me up to date on what was happening in her life and what she looked forward in the future. We talked about college, jobs and marriage. We also discussed how to handle our secret once her mother returned. It seemed so natural lying naked with my daughter. "How could they call what we were doing 'incest'?" I wondered. This was just pure love expressed between father and daughter. We both consented and no one was getting hurt.

Thinking about incest and what led us to this point, my cock was stirring back to life under Charlie's hand.

She felt the change and gave my cock a squeeze. "Are you ready for me to finish what I started?" she asked.

"Ready and willing," I said as I stroked her pussy.

Charlie jumped out of bed and went to my dresser. She looked over my X-tapes and selected one. "Let's watch this one down stairs on the big screen" she said, holding the tape to her naked breasts. I slipped back into my robe and Charlie put on one of my shirts and we headed for the living room. I stopped in the kitchen and poured two cups of coffee and Charlie went in and put the tape in the VCR. When I got to the living room I saw the tape that Charlie had selected coming up on the screen. It was "Girls Who Deep Throat."

Charlie and I drank our coffee as we watched the women swallowing large cocks all the was down their throats. "Maybe I could do that to you, Dad," she said giving my cock a big squeeze.

"We'll see," I told her, "but right now you're doing just great," I assured her.

"Dad, I have an idea," she said.

"What now Charlie?" I was almost afraid to ask.

"Well we have had sex here in the living room and up in your bedroom. Now let's do it in every room of the house, so every time we come into a room we can remember what we did there," she continued.

"My, Charlie! What have I created?" I laughed. "Where do we start?" I wanted to know.

"Let's start in the kitchen," she offered.

I sat at the kitchen chair as Charlie knelt between my legs. She began sucking and pumping my cock. The idea of being sucked off in the kitchen was working and I was now unloading my cum in our special way-short spurts at a time giving her time to swallow each one at her pace. I then had Charlie lay out on the table. I spread her legs and licked and sucked her wet cunt until she shuddered and let out a cry that she was cumming.

"Isn't this neat?" Charlie said, proud of her idea.

"It sure is," I responded.

Over the next two days we had sex in every room of the house finishing up in Charlie's bedroom. That was the best. Entering her room, seeing it filled with stuffed animals and school posters bought home the fact that this was a young girl's room. Crawling up on her bed we started kissing. In my mind, I was remembering the times I had been in here reading her stories and tucking her into bed, now we were in here to have raw sex. Awareness of all this made my cock hard before Charlie even touched it.

Charlie swung around into a "69" position and started sucking me. I noticed a bottle of body lotion on her night stand and as she continued to suck, I took a small amount out of the bottle in my hand. Feeling my cock in Charlie's mouth, I began to attack her damp pussy. As I licked at her tiny clit I spread the lotion over her ass cheeks.

Charlie raised her head. "Dad, What Are you Doing?" as she felt the oily lotion spread over her ass.

"Please trust me," I told her. "I won't hurt you," and I worked my finger to her little brown "bung hole." Charlie returned to sucking my cock

As I flicked my tongue over her cunt lips and clit, my finger probed her asshole. Charlie squirmed a little but continued her sucking. By now I had worked my finger into her hole which was now slippery from the body oil.

"Oohh! What are you doing, Daddy,"" she repeated her question.

I lifted my mouth off her pussy and said "you just let me know if it hurts at all."

"Ok! Her reaction was to take me further into her mouth while she squirmed a little more pushing her cunt against my face.

By now my finger was working in and out of her asshole in long easy strokes. Meanwhile Charlie was using the same motion on my throbbing cock. Charlie's juices were soaking my face and chin. As I drank her sweet tasting discharge, my own cum was beginning to boil in my loins. Charlie gave another push of her cunt against me and as she did I felt her cum spreading out over her pussy lips. I licked as fast as I could so as not to waste any of it.

Charlie had my cock deep in her mouth and was sucking it like a baby calf sucking milk from its mother. Without warning my cum started flowing into Charlie's mouth. It wasn't spurting, but rather a gentle nonstop flow. Charlie was caught by surprise but she continued to suck the cream filling her mouth. She swallowed all that I gave her and sucked as if searching for more.

Both Charlie and I were breathing heavy and we were both damp from the heat of our passion. It was then that I realized that we both had climaxed together! We both rolled off each other and were silent for the moment.

Charlie broke the silence. "Dad, if you can cum like that again I can take it all at one time," she whispered, "and, Dad, cumming with your finger in my ass was incredible. I liked that! So next time do it again."

My head was spinning. Not only had Charlie sucked and swallowed all of my cum at one time, but she enjoyed having my finger up her ass while she came. Best of all these milestones had come in her bedroom, on her bed. This was a "Kodak" moment.

Dad's Promise to Charlie ( Kelly returns and Our Secret remains ) Friday finally arrived. Kelly had called and told us that she would be coming in at 11:30 am and gave us her flight number and gate number. Charlie and I had made excellent use of our days together, but alas, our unrestricted lovemaking was ending. We would still have our special times together but unless Kelly was out of the house for another extended period we would not have a repeat of the last four days.

We were now on the way to the airport. Charlie had washed all the bedclothes, robes and her new teddy, which she hid in the back of her closet. We both had cleaned the house and double checked everything we could think of that would have given our secret away. We were ready for Kelly's return.

As we pulled into the airport we were both a little nervous as to what our reactions to Kelly would be and more important what her reactions to us would be. We tried to be as normal as possible like any father and daughter greeting a homecoming mother.

"I see Mom," Charlie called out.

Kelly was waiting outside the lobby of her gate entrance sitting on a bench with her bag at her side.

I blew the horn and waved to her as we pulled up. I got out and gave her a kiss and put her bag in the trunk. "Funny," I thought to myself. It seemed so natural to kiss Kelly. No guilt, No shame.

Charlie reached over the seat and kissed her mother.

"Well," Kelly said, "I see you both survived my absence. Mom and Dad are doing fine and send their love. Did you miss me just a little?" she wanted to know.

"Oh yes," Charlie and I said in unison.

"I'm really glad to be home and with my family," she said.

I glanced at Charlie and I assured her that we were glad she was home too. In a way we were glad she was home. School would be starting back up on Monday and Charlie and I could not have kept up the frantic pace we had set in our four days of lovemaking. Also, I had my job to get back to. Things were going to be back to normal, or at least somewhat normal.

From that week on, until Charlie left for college we had many occasions to engage in our special secret time together. We did it in the basement, in the garage, in the car, even at the beach on summer nights when we could get away with it. By a rough estimate from the first time in March until Charlie entered college in September, Charlie had given me nearly 100 blow jobs, and true to my word, I honored our Oral Agreement and had not fucked her once! But Charlie was getting older and I was sure that our desires would take us to that next plateau, and I was more than willing to wait!

For those of you wondering . This story is a true account with the names being changed. I do not advocate this type of relationship for everyone, but between my daughter and I we have "handled "it as best we could. Kelly never knew, and if she did she never let to the fact that she knew. Depending on the response to this story. I will at a later date reveal "Charlie's College Years"