Dad's Sad Dilemma Ch. 07

Story Info
The story concludes.
6.8k words
4.63
65.8k
50

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie was a little embarrassed and a little humiliated as she entered the kitchen with Jon's dried spunk glistening on her face and with her skin feeling tight with Jon's dried piss. With her short nightdress and no knickers her body was easily on display she felt vulnerable and so open, but at the same time, it gave her such a thrill knowing that this was, until now totally out of character for her.

Ken would be sure to notice the change in her and see what a tramp she was becoming for Jon, her nipples stiffened at the thought.

"Hi Dad," I greeted as Susie and I entered the kitchen, "hello again Jon, Susie," he greeted back his eyes unable to look away from his now ex wife.

Noting Ken's unasked question and the bemused look on his face, Jon smiled. "This is the sort of thing Susie will be wearing in future around the house I want to be able to admire her gorgeous body, she has a set of rules that I want her to obey and that includes a minimum of clothing," I told him.

Dad half smiled and looked her up and down. "It seems like a good idea to me, she looks so sexy," he said, "and a little used as well," he added with a grin while looking at her face.

Susie went red she knew that he had seen her sucking Jon's cock, but to come down with his cum on her face despite the fact he had washed her earlier was something else.

"So you really do have a real master now then Susie, the one thing you have longed for."

She looked from Jon to Ken, "yes I have and I am very happy now and so grateful to you for pointing me towards Jon, you were dead right about him and how my feelings for him were hidden. I am so in love with him and god I just can't get over his growing control of me," she replied going bright red with embarrassment.

Ken stood and shook Jon's hand that caught Jon off guard a bit he had not expected that.

"I am pleased that it all worked out so well for you both, you have done well with her Jon, I knew that she would be happy with that sort of life and she appears happier than I have ever seen her."

I was a little surprised at Dads remarks. "Thanks Dad, but I owe so much to you for the encouragement and helping me to overcome my early doubts and fears."

"I do love her and if she wanted to stop being dominated I would still love and worship her, but I must be honest her submissiveness is a great gift of love it both excites me and makes me feel proud that she trusts that much."

Susie embarrassment had passed and as she stood there listening as her men discussing her it added to her feelings of being owned; and hearing how Ken had helped Jon to overcome his worries about their relationship was lovely."

"Listening to Jon as he explained to Ken how much he loved her, how he took her submissiveness as a sign of her love for him and how he saw it as an honour made her very happy indeed. The feeling of happiness that she was experiencing was immense and his loving words acted to confirm that her decision to surrender herself to him so totally was the right one, she had no doubt whatsoever that it was the right path for her.

Ken had made some tea and they all sat around the table in the kitchen, Susie was slowly getting used to having her body on display and felt little thrills when Jon kept looking at her with such a sexy look in his eyes. Ken cleared his throat and looked at the two lovers.

"It looks as if you both want to get at each other again," he laughed, "so I will try to keep this short."

Susie blushed and held Jon's hand; grinning she nodded slightly at him.

"If its ok with you Jon I think you should move into the master bedroom so as you and Susie will have more room, it's the natural place for you both to be now. I will make the spare bedroom mine."

"We need to keep your room still looking like yours though, I know we do not get many visitors, but just in case we do we need to keep up the appearance that nothing has changed. We will also need to keep some things of mine in your new room, but other than that you now have control of everything."

He chuckled saying, "I accept you as the main person in this house now and I am very happy to concede that to you."

Jon and Susie looked at each other and she smiled at him. "Thanks Dad" I said, "those arrangements are fine with us and I think your safeguards are sensible."

Then with a steady look at his father he went on, "I will never be the main man, this is still your family."

"That's a nice thing to hear you say," Answered Ken "but you must accept that Susie sees you that way and you will be assuming more responsibility for her, so you are the main person here." Jon nodded and remained silent Ken went on.

"My little plan for you two has worked even faster and better than I thought it would and my ideas are justified by the look of happiness and contentment on Sue's face."

He paused for breath and took a sip of his tea "I still want to be an equal partner in this family and I know you both still love me as a father and an ex husband. I want to be able to share your new joy and love"

"You are more like a sister to me now Susie, my failing health and my failing manhood have seen to that, I still love you and I wish you every happiness."

Turning to look at Jon he smiled broadly. "Jon you are a good man, you fell in love with your mother and made her very happy and in so doing have enabled this family to stay together I owe you my thanks."

Ken paused for a while as if letting his remarks sink in and to answer any questions they may have.

"All the financial arrangements will remain the same," he continued, "It will be sensible if I continue to pay the bills and see that everything is ok with the house."

Jon interrupted, "Dad that's so good of you, but you should let me pay my way."

Ken shook his head, "no way, after all despite our new arrangements you are still my son and I have a duty to you and to Susie. And anyway looking at your sexy mother I think she will keep you to busy to have too much time to work. She will want you to keep," he paused and smiled, "should I say making love to her or just plain fucking her."

Susie blushed, she was still not used to hearing her husband talk about her having sex with Jon. However, she joined in their ribald humour.

Jon feeling his confidence growing even in front of his father replied, "Oh I am sure there will be plenty of time for that,"

Susie squeezed his hand and looking at her ex said. "Ken thank you for being so generous."

"You know I still love you and that will not change," she told him, "it's just the way I love you that has altered, I am now committed to Jon just as I was to you, so he takes priority over everything else, but we do still want you to be around us."

Ken Smiled, "that's exactly as it should be you must always put him first," and with a wry smile added, "always be there for him and obey him without question."

She nodded, "oh I will trust me there is nothing I am not prepared to do for Jon, for my master," she added quietly.

They all sat silent for a while, "master if there is nothing else would you mind if I went and had a shower?"

Jon looked at her with love in his eyes and it made her tingle, "yes of course, but remember the rule," he answered.

She thought for a brief second then smiled, "of course I will remember, no locking the doors,"

Jon nodded, "good girl" he added. She left, wiggling her near naked arse as she did so.

Dad poured more tea for himself and me; he pulled a package from his pocket and handed it to me. I opened it and found five hundred pounds I was shocked.

"What's this for?" I asked. He just smiled at me, "I told you I wanted to help, well with this you can take her out and buy her some new clothes or whatever and have a nice lunch."

"I can't take this," I protested handing it back to him.

"You can and you must, please. It is my way of helping you and staying involved with you both, it will make Susie so happy and make you feel good. You know I can afford it, the business is doing very nicely and now that I will have more time and no worries it will do even better, so please let it be my gift to you both."

I put it in my pocket and shook his hand, "Christ Dad you are one in a million, giving me so much and now this."

I was silent for a while just thinking about our new lives, "thanks Dad." I said and excused myself and went to see Susie.

When she got to the bedroom, Susie was still excited not only sexually, but the fact that Ken had indeed accepted her new lifestyle with such grace and goodwill. Not that she had really expected anything else, but she'd had a nagging thought that maybe in the cold light of day and after her and Jon had been shagging like rabbits most of the night he would maybe change his mind or be upset.

It was good that there was not going to be any nastiness or other repercussions, he seemed genuinely happy for her. He had obviously been very worried about his condition and his inability to make love to her and he did what he thought was best for her future. Only now did it occur to her just how long and hard he must have been scheming and planning to see her and Jon together.

Giving up the master bedroom to them and admitting that Jon was now in effect the foremost person in the house proved how happy he was with the new order of things. She really hoped that Ken was not hurting deep down, but she reasoned that he would not have looked so pleased or so relieved if that were the case, she knew him well enough and judged that he really was contented.

As she showered these thoughts skipped through her mind, the hot water splashing on her skin was invigorating and refreshing, she felt wonderful. She turned off the water and stepped out from the shower to be greeted by Jon holding a nice warm towel for her she smiled her thanks at him and once again felt a tingle of pleasure skip around her body at being near to him.

"Thank you, but shouldn't I be doing this for you sir," she asked with a big grin.

He returned the smile as he wrapped her wet body in the towel, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "I am happy to be doing this for you, I am very much in love with you Susie and I need to be near to you all the time," he answered softly.

Susie melted into his arms and her heart leapt for joy at his simple, but very significant words, it seemed so natural to her to have him hold her this way she felt safe and comfortable and had a feeling of inner happiness that she had never felt before; she was truly content with her new life and new lover.

Jon gently patted and rubbed her dry, she felt so soft and smelt so nice, he thought. His feelings for her were developing strongly and deepening as the hours passed; he was more in love with her than he had ever been with anybody.

He no longer saw her as his mother, but more as a lover and a partner for life. Susie, still wrapped in the towel, sat on the floor with her knees pulled up in front of her and watched happily, as Jon had his shower. She looked lovingly at his body as he soaped it and her pulse quickened as she watched him soap and wash his cock. She once more marvelled at its size and smiled as she saw it start to grow with the attention he was giving it, she hoped that her sitting there showing her fanny had also had an effect on it.

She gave him a towel as he stepped out and started to dry his back, she loved the feel of his strong back as she gently rubbed it dry. When they went back into the bedroom Susie showed Jon her lingerie drawer and asked him to select some things for her that he found suitable for her to wear around the house, she smiled as he fumbled through her underwear drawer looking at all the unfamiliar items of clothing, after some time he made a selection of very short see through nightie's and slips.

Susie was sitting at her dressing table putting on some make up. She felt strange yet oddly at ease sitting naked in front of him it had not been that long since they had become lovers and yet they both seemed so comfortable with their nakedness.

"This feels really odd Mum me being in here with you like this in this bedroom," he said quietly with a smile.

She nodded at his remarks, "yes it does doesn't it, but I hope you are happy with the arrangements," she answered looking at him for confirmation.

He came up behind her, cupped her breasts and kissed her neck softly; she sighed and leant back into him allowing him complete access to her body.

"You bet I am happy," he whispered as he started to gently rub and tweak her nipples.

Susie instantly juiced making her womanhood wet as she experienced those lovely little shocks as they travelled from her nipples to her brain and back down to her clit. His kisses on her neck quickened and his caresses on her tits became more urgent; she could feel his stiffening cock start to push against her back, "Ooh Jon you turn me on so much," she sighed.

She put her hand behind her and felt his hot, erect manhood. He eased her up and turned her around to face him, she returned his passionate kisses as she felt him start to rub her fanny his fingers sliding between her moist lips. Jon guided her towards the bed and laid her on her back, her legs opening wide automatically. She sighed as he pushed two fingers into her cunt as slipped down her body and caressed her clit and lips with his tongue.

He took her lips wet lips into his mouth and nibbled and kissed them, then darting his tongue inside her, thrusting it in as far as he could. She was gasping as he then slid it down to the rosebud of her arse kissed and gently licked it, causing her to jump as he slowly pushed it into her secret place, she shivered at the new exciting feelings. He slipped back to her clit, sucked it in and caressed it with his tongue. Susie felt her muscles starting to contract and little shocks assaulting her nervous system as she started her orgasm.

She gripped the sheets with clenched fists and pushed her groin up to meet his mouth and tongue; she was moaning loudly and her body shaking. He slid quickly up her body, she sighed as the exquisite feelings on her fanny stopped, but she cried out and her eyes rolled as he pushed his hard cock forcefully into her in one swift firm movement she felt it nudge her cervix and fill her love canal and his balls slap against her arse.

He held it there deep inside her as he waited for her to adjust, she felt his balls resting on her arse. Once more, she had the wonderful feeling of being completely full of hot hard flesh, his twitching and throbbing cock was finding every delicate and sensitive nerve ending, causing her orgasm to start again.

He pulled slowly out leaving just the tip of his cock in contact with her pulsating vagina, he slammed back into her hard and fast giving her every centimetre of his manhood, she screamed and wrapped her legs around his arse and tried to pull him in even further as he started to fuck her hard and very deep.

She tried to match his rhythm and push her arse and hips up to meet his thrusts she was desperate to feel his cock pounding into her and wanted to fuck him back, she had never felt so full or so wonderfully fucked and never had a lover who knew how to use his cock so well. She nearly passed out with the intensity of her orgasm such was the pleasure he was treating her to.

She sighed as she felt his cock grow larger; she clawed his back as she felt a powerful spurt of his hot cum splash inside her. He was cumming very heavily and she could feel his spunk filling her and starting to seep from her stretched cunt as his cock pulled out prior to thrusting hard back into her.

His face and neck were red and he was breathing heavily, his body covered in a film of sweat with the effort he had put in, but that did not stop her from kissing him frantically where ever her lips landed and hugging him to her tightly.

"Oh Jon I love you, I love you," she repeated over again as the spasms continued to ripple through her body bringing still more pleasure to her. She was indeed deliriously happy.

Jon was aware of her cunt muscles still contracting on his sensitive cock and of her heaving chest, it was obvious that she had enjoyed it just as much as him and judging by the way she was holding and kissing him maybe more. He smiled to himself and that thought added to his own pleasure.

"Jesus your one great fuck, what a great arse you have," I whispered as I got my breath back and gently kissed and hugged her. "You are a wonderful lover and I love you very much," I added sincerely.

Susie smiled and was delighted that he thought of her in that way, because she wanted more than anything to be the best for him in everything she did.

"Well master," she grinned, "I have never known any man with a cock like yours and never known anyone who knows how to use it as well as you do. You are such a wonderful and caring lover."

She paused and looked up at him, "I am only good because I am being fucked by the best and I suppose you must bring out the best, or maybe it's the worst in me," She laughed.

I chuckled with her and hugged her tightly. "I think we are a pair well matched and that maybe we were made for each other."

Susie was ecstatic that he was thinking in that way. "Well I promised you that I am yours to use master and if that s the way you are going to use me then I can't wait to be used again."

They both laughed at her slutty innuendo. Susie sighed at the feeling of emptiness as Jon pulled his softening cock out of her, she felt their juices starting to run slowly down between the cheeks of her arse, she grabbed a tissue from the side and tried to stem the flow. She looked at his cock, all shiny and wet after their lovemaking, as it slowly lost it hardness, she swiftly took it into her mouth and sucked it in, and she tasted the sweetness of their combined juices as she cleaned it.

"Save you washing it master," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

She skipped into the bathroom and was on the toilet when Jon walked in, she would have been embarrassed before even in front of Ken, but now she did not mind him being there as she had a pee. He washed quickly and used his Dads deodorant, he watched fascinated as Susie finished and started to wash.

"I had better go and see what Dad is up to and then start to sort out my old room," he told her kissing her gently on the cheek. "Ok," she smiled as she watched as he left.

The rest of the morning was taken up with us all busying ourselves with the accommodation change, Dad would be carrying his clothes and stuff to his new bedroom, which was a good size and well furnished. Mum was changing the bedding and vacuuming, doing what mums normally end up doing and I was sorting out my room, deciding what clothes and things to take to my new room. There was an air of excitement about the place as we all started to come to terms with the practicalities of our changing life styles and preparing ourselves for the change.

I noticed that Mum had put on a pair of panties, but decided that we were all to busy right now to ask her about it. As I could not move my stuff until Dad had moved his and as we had all been busy for a couple of hours I decided to make some coffee. We all had a break and sat sipping our drinks on the landing; Dad seemed extremely cheerful and was doing most of the talking he was pleased with his new room and how it was starting to look just the way he wanted.

He enthused about how Susie and I would be so happy in the main bedroom and even joked that I could always creep back to my old room if she got too much. We all giggled at his joke, Mum and I exchanged glances, but was not unduly concerned, although just a little surprised that Dad seemed just so keen to sort things out so quickly and just how happy he was for Mum and me to be together in this new intimate relationship.

12