Dad's Second Wife Ch. 1

Story Info
Dad & step-mom are caught on digital.
1.7k words
4.14
176.4k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late spring and, having finished college, came back home. I found very little had changed during the four years of my absence. There was my father, his new wife and my sister. Our mother had died when we were much younger and it took dad just over ten years to re-marry, but what a women Helen turned out to be. Not only was she only five years older than my twenty-two, but she was absolutely gorgeous. Dad must have saved a ton of money from her not needing any sort of make-up save just a hint around her eyes. As for the rest of her, well, let me describe each of us first.

My name is Dan and I'm an even six feet tall and rather slender. As with dad and sis my hair is blacker than black and I keep it cut rather short making me look younger more like a geek than a construction worker. No, I don't have bulging muscles, but still impress most with my strength. As for my equipment I can honestly say I'm more than average, roughly nine inches of manhood the same as dad with testicles large and heavy seemingly always full of life giving seed.

Janet is my sister and two years younger. From the pictures we still have of mother she is the spitting image of her in face and body. She's five feet five, a hundred ten pounds of bursting energy with one of the most arousing bodies I've seen in a long time. Having snuck into her room and checked out her clothes I found her at this time to have a bust 39D, waist 27 and 36 hips. Her legs are long for her height, slender and very well shaped. She has thighs that could arouse a dead man and I had for the last eight years found her to be most desirable.

Dad's name is Pete and he's a scant hair shorter than me yet built the same. His hair isn't the same jet black anymore like sis and me, but is streaked with silvery gray making him look even more distinguished than in his earlier years. His mustache sports much of the same graying but is flecked throughout with tinges of red. Residing within his pants is basically the same equipment package as mine.

Now we come to Helen, dad's second wife and step-mother to Janet and me. She's twenty seven years old and as I've already said needs no make-up save that around her eyes. Hair the color of flaming red adorned her head cascading over her shoulders to about the middle of her back. In my mind it had to be natural as never had I seen hair coloring dye in the stores that could even come close. (Later I would find out the real truth and just how soft those fiery locks really felt. ) Her height is the same as Janet's as are her hips and waist, but there is where the difference ends. I found, through unscrupulous means, her but is way larger. The tag attached in back proclaimed the cup size as being 42E and even then I suspected it was a bit to small.

You've now met me and the rest of my family. While Helen had always tried and done her best to become one with us, we still felt she was an outsider, not really one of the family. Sis and I couldn't even think of calling her mother, mom or anything close. She was always Helen yet we respected her and all she did for us. When one was sick it was Helen right there with home remedies that always seemed to work. She would sit alongside our bed all through the nights getting little sleep until she had helped us to get well again. In school it was always Helen to the rescue weather is was with homework, school play needing some outlandish costume or sporting event. It quickly became obvious to Sis and I that she didn't think of herself as our Mother, but the wife of our Father yet she performed far beyond what was expected or even thought. Janet and I really did accept her as a very important part of our family and for that we truly did love her.

I had been home less than a week when I came in to a very quite house. Something seemed odd to me because there was always some kind of noise, be it from the stereo, TV or just everyday living. This early afternoon was different and I was quick to find out why. At the beginning of the hall was my bedroom and directly across was that of my sister. Down at the end was dad's room, the one he and Helen shared. I could hear some strange sounds coming from around the half open door. It was the sound of moaning and I feared Helen might be sick or something worse. Quickly I closed the distance my feet not making a sound on the thick carpet. Fearing the worst I stopped short and peered cautiously inside. My mouth dropped open at the sight I beheld. There, in the middle of the huge king sized bed, was Helen. She was on her knees and elbows completely naked, my dad behind her ramming his hips to her backside. Instantly I knew I had inadvertently caught them having sex obviously not expecting anybody anytime soon.

For graduation I had been giving a digital movie camera and raced to my room to fetch it. I breathed a sigh of relief finding the battery fully charged and again silently approached their room. My motives at that moment were unclear except I could help wanting to capture this erotic scene for future viewing. By this time Helen had lifted her body to become supported by her arms allowing her overly large breasts to begin flopping up and down, from side to side and generally all over her chest. I zoomed in for a closer look and through the view finder saw her nipples extended as they appeared to be hard as rocks. Her face was a picture of extreme ecstasy, scrunched up and showing her to be in the throws of sexual passion. Panning over her monstrously large breasts I viewed the sight of dad's rigid organ, slick with her juices, slipping out then slamming back inside her body. Suddenly he pulled back far enough for his manhood to loudly 'pop' from her cavity and I was so afraid they had seen me, but dad simply flipped Helen easily onto her back. Dad quickly raised her legs over his shoulders as he prepared to again penetrate her sex.

I held my breath as I panned the camera up Helen's body capturing her huge breasts as they remained still full and exciting. Only the left one could be seen as it lolled over and lay heavily on her rib cage, the swollen nipple protruding at the least and inch from the darkness of her areola, the skin of it crinkled with arousal. Quickly moving back down I barely caught dad slipping his wet turgid organ back into her obviously very wet channel, slamming himself deep and fully inside. I could hear the wet slap of flesh against flesh, saw his heavy scrotal sack bang against her firm buttocks and witnessed his hips moving back and forth rapidly plunging himself into his wife's sex.

"Yes, more, harder, faster," Helen panted as the microphone picked up all that was said and the other sounds of sex. "Give me all your hot hard cock and fill my cunt," she gasped. "Fuck me long and hard. "

Before long I could tell dad was about to climax. I knew this from my own experiences with women, or should I really say girls. Dad reared back, paused a moment, then plunged with all his weight into her. It was obvious he was releasing his seed, giving his wife all his creamy sperm and filling her wonton sex. He roared loudly almost enough for the neighbors to hear as he moved his hips up and down, to fast for any normal film camera to capture, but not this digital model.

Their passion sated they melted together in a loving embrace. Dad lay gently upon Helen's naked body almost crushing her huge bust but keeping most of his weight from her. Moments later he rolled to his back and, still with the camera on, I caught Helen moving over his spent loins. She gently held his deflating penis only to engulf it in her mouth sucking and cleaning him of their sexual juices.

At that time I knew it was time to quit and make myself scarce. Doing just that I returned to my room, removed the digital disk and buried it deep in the bottom drawer of my dresser under odds and ends of clothes. I had closed my bedroom door making sure it was locked, then stripped naked. Laying upon my bed I grasped my turgid organ and felt it's heat radiating deeply into the palm of my tightly gripping hand. Feeling the familiar touch I started masturbating while visualizing the sight I had captured. Moments later I released my own seed reveling in the heavenly feeling, the outburst from deep within me as my sperm raced up the shaft of my manhood only to be wasted as it splashed onto my chest, onto my belly and finally dribble over my tightly clinched fist.

* * * * *

Whoa loyal readers and fans. I can't and won't leave you with just this tantalizing tit bit, (no, I didn't misspell. ) If I've done things right you will be able to click onto the next chapter, or chapters if I'm 'up' to it, and can read more. (When I say 'up' to it, I'm meaning if my daughter is willing to help inspire me. Ah, there she is beneath my desk now. Mmmmm, what a mouth she has. ) I really suppose I should write and tell you how much she inspires most of my incest stories, but only if they are wanted... like I didn't know.