Dad's The Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,248 Followers

"O- okay."

Now she was caressing closer to my crotch and I could feel miffy getting moist. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was actually holding my legs open for her, mesmerized by the movements of her hands.

"Do you want to pull your shirt up and show me your bra?"

" ... Umm,..."

"Go ahead. I'd love to see it, I bet it looks fabulous."

"Well,... Okay."

I slowly pulled my shirt up while I felt her hot breath under my ear, wondering what was going on and if I'd be allowing this were it not for the glass of wine and earlier micky. I stopped when it was bunched at my neck and looked at her nervously, hoping for her approval as she looked down over my shoulders with that new smile.

"Oh, that's very nice on you. Look at those nice tits. You're so hot, Kathleen,... Are you feeling all nice and naughty?"

"Yeah," I breathed.

"Warm and slutty?"

"Oh, Gina."

"Hmmm?"

"Yeah."

"Touch yourself. Show me how you play with your lovely body. Show me how you like to be a slutty girl."

It took some doing, but I was a little buzzed and pretty turned on so, after a little hesitation on my part, I slowly, haltingly put my hands on my boobies and started squeezing them a little, then a little more as I closed my eyes, pressing them to me, my erect nipples poking at my palms from underneath the thin rayon cups, their dark shadows more than just visible.

"Feel nice?"

"Yeah," I said in a weak voice, nodding, somehow only now aware of the feel of her boob pressed against the back of my shoulder.

"Just take your time and make yourself feel good."

"Uh-h huh."

"You're so beautiful."

"Mm-mm," I let out as I felt her lips on the side of my neck, just under my ear on the spot where her breath had nicely warmed.

She was giving me little kisses there, trailing down to my shoulder, causing goose bumps to pop out everywhere on my body. I shivered, moaning softly under my breath as I played with my nipples through my bra.

It went on like that until I felt soaked down there and the next thing I knew, she was kissing my mouth. I kissed back, hesitantly at first, never actually having kissed anyone on the lips before, but gaining a little more confidence quickly, almost urgently as my hormones drove me on.

Before I knew it we were licking each other's tongues and I was really going to town on myself as her hands rested at the very top of my thighs, making me glad I shaved down there again.

I kind of realized that I was having the second sexual experience of my life, unless you count masturbation, and the fact that it was a lesbian experience wasn't lost on me, but it didn't matter. I was just so horny and excited to suddenly have someone I could trust to share myself with, becoming a little more relaxed and bolder by the minute.

"Gina,..."

"Yesss?" she asked, slowly pushing my bra straps down my arms.

"Oh, Gina,... I,... I need to touch miffy now."

" ... Miffyyy,..." she repeated softly, erotically into my ear with a long whisper. "Ohhh, you're feeling so slutty with your legs open for me, aren't you?"

"Yeaaah!" I replied with a heavy, whispering sigh.

"Baby, you make me feel so dirty. Touch miffy for me. Be a little slut for me."

"Ohhh!" I moaned as my fingers pressed at my lips through my panties.

I began rubbing myself, issuing short little cries of relief that wanted more as Gina encouraged me. She kissed and sucked gently at my neck and shoulders while slowly pushing my bra down my chest, her hands now covering my bare boobs and hefting them. My nipples found their way between the knuckles of two of her fingers and were pinched, rolled around and pulled at excitingly by the hard joints.

I lifted my pelvis to my hand, pressing harder as I looked to my left at Gina, knowing the quickly growing sense of abandonment showed on my face before we kissed again.

She had opened her legs to reposition herself and was slowly, grindingly humping my side as her breathing increased with mine. The softest sounds of our lips were still audible above the gentle, wet smacking of my soaked, over excited miffy and it was one of so many delicious little details that captured me, enslaved me to the moment and my anticipation of the imminent unknown.

My hands went down my panties as she watched, cooing in my ear as I briefly played around my clitoris before stroking my indeed soaked lips.

"Take your panties off," she whispered.

Heart hammering, I hesitatingly complied, a little shy to open my legs again once I was without them, but slowly did so under her whispered encouragement and warm hands gently pulling my thighs apart. Once she had me spread out again, I relaxed and allowed her to hold me open while we looked at my full, swollen lips, the shiny wet sheen that covered them and my erected clitoris.

"Oooh, oooh, oooh,... you're so wet, kat."

"Oh, my clit!" I moaned as I brushed the top of it again and again with my finger.

It kept hitting the back of my mind that this was actually happening, no matter how unbelievable it was. I was masturbating in the presence of another person, a woman and, apparently, a lesbian at that.

I couldn't hold off any longer and started burrowing down between my lips with my middle finger and, soaked as my pussy was at that point, it slid in somewhat easily. Moaning louder, I moved it around and began softly fingering myself, in and out, in and out. It felt so good. It was so exciting that Gina was watching me, still rhythmically grinding against me and enjoying herself instead of thinking I was weird and laughing at me.

Then one of her hands found its way between my legs and began stroking my lips while I fingered. I looked at her and saw her to be very focused on this, an intense expression that told of her own excitement in her features.

"Ohhh, Kat," she breathed. "Fuck, you turn me on."

Wow. Nobody ever told me anything like that before. It did a lot for me, as you can imagine, but amidst my moans, I never had the chance to reply before I watched her finger slipping into miffy. Following down the back of mine, it filled me further, stopping my repeated plunging and pushing both of us inside to the knuckles.

"Ohhh, Gina!" was all I could say, looking at her as she smiled back at me.

"Mmmm, you are a tight little thing, aren't you?"

"Ohh-hhh!" I groaned in reply, feeling a little pain, but enjoying it.

After a short time, she removed her finger and put it in her mouth! Yes! She licked it clean while she grinned at me, keeping eye contact the entire time as I continued to finger myself. Then, she reached and grabbed the vibrator and brought it closer. Taking my hand from between my legs, she raised it to her face and actually put my finger in her mouth, too, sucking and licking it clean for me!

"Now, let's make sure we've finally got the right size for tasty, sweet little miffy, hmm? God, I love that name."

She began playing at my lips with the vibrator, turning it on and letting it roam here and there, visiting my clitoris several times before it began to nudge my opening. I sat there, leaning into her as she took over without protest from me, any need or want to even think of stopping her from doing whatever she wanted gone now.

Gina worked the head of it inside me, just past my lips as my bum squirmed on the bed, my groans rapidly turning to short, low squealing sounds. Rib by rib, she inserted it the whole way inside and, once I adjusted to the small amount of satisfying pain,... Oh my god, it was great. The vibration was totally out of this world and, when she turned it up, I thought I was going to catch on fire.

It got even better when she began slowly fucking me with it, her other hand disappearing down behind me and between her legs. Well, it wasn't long before I was back on my clitoris, at the same time realizing that I was lifting my pelvis to match Gina's thrusts with the fake, vibrating penis. I could feel an orgasm coming on and it was going to be a good one.

This is when she pulls it right out of me and, before I could do anything, she pops it right into my open mouth.

"Mmmm-mmm!" I exclaimed as it vibrated in there, tickling everything in my own miffy's juices.

She writhed behind and slightly beside me, breathing heavily and moaning a little as she gently slid it in and out of my mouth. I closed my lips and sucked it clean, fingering my clitoris like mad, playing my tongue over the dildo and imagining it was a real cock. I felt so slutty right then and I loved it so much.

Then she put it back inside me, fucking me with it again with those perfect strokes, the vibrating ribs taking me up right away.

"Ohh! Ohh, Kat, did you like th- that? Huu-uhhh?"

"Oooh, yeah! Gina,... I-I think I'm gonna cum!" I wailed.

I did and it was out of this world. She kept pumping me even when I couldn't match the rhythm anymore, all through my crying out, fingers searching wildly for something to grasp as though I were in a car that had already driven off a cliff.

I was able to think again about the same time Gina let go of the dildo. She grabbed my inner thigh as her own car began to swerve dangerously for the guardrail, her breathing suddenly heavier and faster, groans becoming more urgent.

You'll never guess what I did then.

On pure impulse, I took the still vibrating dildo out miffy and put it into Gina's open mouth, the same way she did it to me. The surprise on her face, followed by her obvious approval as her eyes rolled was fantastic. I'm so glad I did that! She had an orgasm about two seconds later while I pumped her mouth with it, her lips wrapped around it, tasting my cum.

It looked like a pretty good orgasm, too.

You'd think it would have been kind of awkward for me after that, but it wasn't. Gina got me right into bed with her, right under the covers, where we snuggled and talked until she drove me home a few hours later.

And here I am.

I have to wonder if I'm a lesbian, now. It almost wouldn't surprise me, but if that's the case, why do I still think of 'Mr. Fantasy' when I'm getting off? It doesn't really matter. I have a lot of fun with Gina and now I get to masturbate with her, too. And it's great because she was right, I did want to show myself off to somebody.

I can't wait till next Friday!

Oct. 06/08

I wore my old military surplus parachute boots to work today. Daddy got them for me last year as something I could wear for working with him, but I kind of like them for running around in sometimes, especially in the winter. One great thing about them is that they can be pretty quiet when you want to go, 'light stepping', as Aunt Peggy says. (sneaking, as I say)

They were on their little break in the stockroom, which also serves as their lounge, and I was left to mind the front as I cleaned the tops of doorways, taping stuff in as I went. After using up/mostly wasting another roll of masking tape, I took a quick, silent trip to the rear hall and paused a short way down, just outside the door to the stockroom. Barb was in her office at the end of the hall, watching curling. She wouldn't move until it was over and the sound of Norah's rusty old voice came through the door clearly, even amidst the televised shouts of, "Haardeeer!,... Haardeeer!" from inside Barb's office.

"-what her problem is, she wasn't the only one. Just the only one stupid enough to divorce her husband over it. I mean, men run and Sheila looked good, what did she expect?" she asked with a blasé tone."

"Was she some kind of nymphomaniac?" Natalie, another stylist asked.

"I don't know what the fuck she was, but I've seen her operate. I've seen her go off with five men at once. I mean, I had my little things every now and then when I had a little too much booze, but Sheila was over the top. Never dreamed she'd have fucked Paul, though. Especially not Dennis."

"And her husband never knew?"

"I imagine he did in the end. He was naïve back then, but he wasn't stupid. How much he knows, who can say?"

"I wonder if crackfiller's the same way?" Patty, the youngest stylist speculated.

"Well, if she is, I wouldn't let her around your men. Still can't believe how much she looks like her, just younger and with darker hair. And quieter. Sheila was miss popularity."

"Um, Norah, are you going to eat that?"

"No, take it. Yeah, she had this way about her,... funny, too. Like she could convince you to do almost anything."

"How's that?"

"Hard to describe. Like I say, she was sort of the life of the party, but only because of how people tended to react to her. Fuckin' men practically lined up to take her for a spin out on the floor, you wouldn't believe it. It was actually a really great time. Too bad she had to fuck everybody's husband. Ughhh, I was online last night till two thirty, I feel like shit. I gotta get out there."

I quickly, quietly stepped backwards down the hall and then began walking forward again, just before the door opened. I gave Norah a polite smile without meeting her eyes and slipped into the storeroom to get the tape, Patty and Natalie smirking at me.

So, there it is. I keep remembering what they said concerning Aunt Peggy. Daddy said something a while back about her marriage, too and I found it odd at the time. Paul is Norah's husband, she mentions him often. I have a horrible suspicion that I know who Dennis was.

Oct. 07/08

This is incredible: I was at work this afternoon, cutting in the rear wall with that side of the salon prepped and covered in drop cloths, when in walks a customer. At first, I thought she was some kind of movie star, but no; it was Gina!

She was wearing what looked like a conservative party dress. It was made of the weirdest cloth, almost like vinyl, or that Mac-tac stuff that people line their kitchen drawers with. It was white with a curious gold print and laid over her body just magnificently, matching her long, beige, fall coat perfectly.

Presently, she was glancing around the salon over the top of her horn rimmed shades with her upper lip curled in uppity disgust.

"Ew," she commented.

Of course, I couldn't look away. Considering what happened at the theatre, there was no way I would have, not to mention the fact that I was reminded by a hysterically happy voice from within that this beautiful thing had had her finger inside miffy.

Norah and the others were quite surprised to see her as well and, being the senior woman present, it was Sheila's old friend who asked, "Can I help you, Ma'am?"

After regarding Norah in the same way she did the salon, Gina answered, "I suppose you can try. I'd like just a light trim, just to get rid of my split ends. I have an important, short notice engagement tonight I have to look my best."

"I can take you right now," Norah said, seeing a deep purse and a big tipper, I supposed. "Kathleen, get the lady's coat and then a round of coffee?"

I couldn't even move at first.

"Could you hurry?"

I mumbled some acknowledgement and went to take Gina's coat, gladly, in fact.

"Thank you, young lady," she graciously said when I took her coat and hung it for her.

"You're welcome, ma'am."

"How refreshingly polite," she responded, giving me a quick wink that they didn't see.

I went to get the coffee while she sashayed her well practiced, exotically dancing hips to Norah's chair. By the time I got there with the coffee, she'd already had the poncho put on her, her shades on Norah's counter ahead of her as the middle aged stylist began taking down her glamorous customer's hair to do her job. I put Norah's coffee on her counter and passed Gina's to her, prepared the way I know she likes it.

"Thank you. My, you seem to be the only one here who hasn't disembarked with Noah, or been brutally beaten with an ugly stick."

Yes, she actually said that.

Norah's hands froze and I saw Patty look sharply from the corner of my eye, along with her elderly client. I didn't know what to say.

"Why are you painting this dump and not styling hair?"

"I, uhh- I don't know how, Ma'am," I said, totally mortified.

"How hard can it be if these can do it? If they had any sense, they'd teach you. Men would line up out on the sidewalk to have you cut their hair at fifty dollars a head. Why would they keep their prize filly in the paddock while showcasing their broken down old fleabags?"

(Oh my god!)

"Um, thank you, Ma'am," I said as Norah's hands froze again. "I-I should really get back,..."

"Of course. But remember," she said, putting her other hand on my forearm, "You're young, beautiful and you have nowhere to go but up. I promise you."

I smiled, knowing she meant it and that it wasn't purely a part of her little act. I wished I could have kissed her right then, but I could only politely thank her and get out of there.

She sat there with a confident, even contented smirk on her face as Norah plied her trade, every once in a while working in a subtle dig at the establishment, or its staff.

Finally, as she was getting up to pay, Barb came out from her rear office, looking Gina up and down like everyone else did. They faced one another across the counter, Barb the crusty, tough old bag, Gina the young, quick witted and merciless beauty queen.

"Lemme guess,... you own the place. Am I right? I'm right, aren't I?"

"Yes, I own this establishment, is there a problem?" Barb asked defensively.

"First of all, it's dirty in here. Grubby. I didn't expect that."

"That's unfortunate, is that all?" Barb replied, her expression rapidly cooling.

"No, it isn't. That thing," she accused, pointing at Norah, "smells like a bucket of old fish. It's disgusting."

Norah was understandably upset about this and on the verge of saying something if Barb didn't, probably no longer counting on that big tip.

But what do you say to something like that?

"So sorry you didn't enjoy your time here, Miss," Barb flatly, coldly stated. "Have a nice day."

"I do not smell like a bucket of fish!" Norah indignantly claimed.

"Oh, yes you do," Gina assured her, before turning to Barb again to add, "And you smell like the rest of the fish plant. You must be veery,... busy."

" ... Would you please leave my establishment, Miss?" Barb demanded, an angry, absolutely, fuel freezing, frigid mean expression in her features. "Now."

"With pleasure," Gina said lightly, dismissively.

She paid the bill, left no tip and went to get her coat. We all watched her put it on with pride, taking her time and fluffing her hair out from under the collar, patiently pulling her white glovies on.

On her way out, Gina sang, "Do give my regards to Noah, ladies."

They all started cursing her and calling her dirty names after she left, Norah enraged and insisting that she didn't smell like fish, surreptitiously trying to sniff herself as she sat in the chair Gina was using until the other three women had to agree with her, assuring her of this once and for all.

Actually, she does. I figure she eats a lot of sardines or something, but I never smell like that after I eat them and neither does Daddy.

Minding my own business, I simply kept my back to them, busying myself with cutting in above the long counter and around the large mirrors mounted above it with a wide smile.

I can't believe someone like Gina is my friend. I'm so lucky.

Oct. 10/08

Sorry I missed last night, but here's what all happened.

First of all, I wore a pair of jeans, an old pair that are nicely worn in/out and fit me tight, just like some of Gina's pants and jeans fit her. I wore my new white top over it, and the yellow bra and panties that she gave me underneath with a decent looking pair of black shoes that would also keep my feet warm. The leather coat with the seal fur looked good with this outfit and really brought attention to my hips and legs. I could feel my horny getting revved up just looking at myself in the mirror, especially knowing what I had on underneath.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,248 Followers