Dad's The Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

"It's- look, it's just chat, it's nothing. Baby, I can't go over th-"

"Chat?"

"It's just one of those internet chat sights, is all."

"This is how you're spending your holidays?"

"Well,... not exactly."

"bing"

"You're talking to him?"

"Yes."

"Can he see you?"

"Yes."

"Uhh, he can't see me, can he?"

"Well, he's saying you're hot, so I'd say he can."

"What!?"

"See?" she asked, pointing to the text.

"Gina! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I never,... thought."

"You're drunk."

"Not really."

"Why would you be talking to him? You don't even like men."

"It's not about that, I'm just playing around. It's online, for god sakes."

"It's weird," I said, looking at the man on screen again, uncomfortable that he could see me as well. He had a hairy, barrel chest, dark hair and seemed to be sitting in the gloom as he apparently typed.

"Bing"

He wanted to know my name.

"Wanna give him one?" Gina asked.

"Why?"

"Why not? For fun."

"Who is he?"

"He's Master Darksword."

"Huh?"

"He's Gorean. You know, dominant Masters and submissive slaves and all that."

" ... Huh?"

"Never mind. He's a bit of a fool, but not a bad guy. I'll tell him your name is Stacy."

She typed it in while I watched, adding that I was her girlfriend.

"Why isn't he wearing his shirt?" I asked.

"He's doing the peacock thing."

"Is this what you do in your spare time?"

"Well, I know people online, is all. I mean,... there's nothing wrong with it and sometimes it's good company when-"

"bing"

"Prove what?" I asked, looking at his text field.

"That you're my girlfriend, I'd guess. Wanna?"

"Like how?"

"I don't know."

"No time, we have to get going."

"I told you, I can't go, it would be way too awkward for me."

"Only at first and I'm not taking 'no' for an answer."

"You can't kidnap me."

"Yes, I can."

"I could just go and hide out in some motel somewhere until after the holidays."

"You'd never get to your car before me."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean I'll disable it. I know how and I don't have to get under the hood to do it."

" ... You wouldn't."

"Sure, I would. I came all the way over here, didn't I? Come on, master what's-his-face can find someone else to play with, my smutty woman is coming home with me."

"bing"

His text claimed that he didn't believe her. Ignoring this, I took off my touk in her warm apartment, preparing to harang her relentlessly until she saw things my way as she typed, asking him what we were supposed to do to prove that I was her girlfriend.

"I didn't expect you to be so afraid." I innocently commented.

"I'm not afraid, I just don't want to feel uncomfortable."

"You're never uncomfortable with anyone. You're just afraid of him."

"I am not afraid of him."

"Did I make him come off all mean and stuff? Cause he's really a nice guy, you just have to get to know him."

"Gimmie a kiss," she said with a devilish smile.

She came in for a nice warm smooch that I wasn't prepared for, but enjoyed very much and returned.

"That was nice," I said with a smile. But, you can't distract me."

"Come on, how would you feel in my place?"

"That's not fair, I'm not like you. This shouldn't be a problem for-

"bing"

"Smutty, that guy is starting to annoy me."

"He wants you to type something."

"Why?"

"He's horny and he likes you. Say hi, or something."

I looked at him close and what I saw didn't impress me in the least, yet I suddenly realized that I wasn't so reserved and intimidated as I would have been if he were actually right there. I found this suddenly interesting, considering the possibilities that allowed for.

I typed, Hi.

He replied, "hey, how r u"

"Fine."

"so u her gfriend"

"Yes."

"how old r u"

"18"

"u have a pretty face"

"Thank you. Gina is coming with me soon."

"no"

"Uh, YES!"

"Slutty, don't be mean."

"I'm not, but who's he to tell me 'no'?"

"y," he sent, his stupid 'puter-lingo' starting to get on my nerves.

"That's none of your business. Show me your penis."

You should have seen the look on his face! Gina let out another panicked laugh, but said nothing.

"what if I do"

"Then, you'll have shown me your penis. Duh!"

"i want to c something 2"

"I'd want a lot more than to see your penis for that. What can you come across with?"

"like what"

"You think of something while she gets ready to go."

"Okay, what are you doing, Kat?" Gina laughed, curious and maybe just a little concerned.

"You have to go get changed and come with me to find out."

She only stared, uncertain but tempted by where I might take this.

"Tell her to get ready and come with me, or you see nothing."

"go with her princess"

"Princess?" I asked.

"(sigh) It's my screen name, 'naughtyprincess'. Alright, you win. I'll go get ready, but you better make this worth my while."

"I'm actually having fun with this," I said, adding, "Hurry up and get ready, though."

She bit at the inside of her bottom lip nervously, but turned and headed for her bedroom, shaking her head and fretting with a smile.

"I know," he sent.

"What?"

"i pay for premium service on princess account"

"Sounds good, do it."

"how do i know u come across"

"You'll have to trust me, master."

"no show me something"

"Like what?"

"take ur coat off"

I took it off with a little smile, getting a little horny and sitting forward in a snug fitting, red, short sleeved sweater that was nice and warm, showing no cleavage.

"nice tits"

"Thanks."

"now take ur shirt off slow"

I felt myself blushing a little, now that the rubber was hitting the road. I hesitated only a few seconds, though, before I took the bottom of my sweater in my hands and began pulling it up. I couldn't believe I was doing it and the next thing I knew, I was holding it up to my neck with both hands, my boobies in the lacy white, push up bra completely visible to him.

"right off"

I took it right off and put it on the couch beside me, looking at him with a grin that I couldn't help.

"omfg ur hot"

"Thanks, I think."

"get ur tits out"

I hesitated again, my heart pounding harder with a nervous twist in my tummy. Leaning forward, I typed, "Is your penis hard?"

"yes"

"Are you touching it?"

"yes"

"Show me."

"tits first"

"I'll pull my pants down for you instead."

"k"

I stood and unbuttoned my jeans, then pulled the zipper. Pushing the waistband down over my gently wiggling hips like Gina does, I slowly worked them to my ankles, turning when he requested so he could see my bum. My panties being little more than a thong, he must have gotten quite a view when I knelt on the couch with my back to him in order to kick my jeans from my ankles.

Turning back, I sent, "Now your penis. And I want you to play with it so I can see."

He stood, showing that his underwear was down and that he was indeed hard. He stroked himself slowly while he watched his monitor, his face and upper chest no longer in the shot.

It looked reasonably big, I guess, but not like my forbidden vibrator.

"play with ur tits"

I touched them, softly rubbing just above my bra before grabbing the bottoms of them and pushing one up, gently squeezing against my chest, letting it down to do the same to the other.

"spread ur legs"

I slowly parted my thighs, eventually spreading them wide and sitting at the edge of the couch, the narrow strip of white lace pulled to the side and showing half of miffy. Without thinking much about it, I got one of my boobies out of my bra and let it hang, playing with the nipple.

"play ur cunt"

"Not until princess gets her premium service. And you have to cum so I know you're serious about us, master."

"put your hand down ur panties for me."

"Cum and premium service first." I insisted, twisting so that more of my miffy was visible while spilling my other boob from my bra, horny as hell and really wanting to get off, wishing he was a real man.

"please"

"This is your down payment. You keep up your end of the bargain and we'll both give you a show you won't forget."

"Kat, what the hell are you doing!?"

I looked back at Gina, a shocked smile on her open mouth as she stood there in a pair of somewhat loose fitting, white jeans and a lavender turtleneck, long sleeved sweater.

While she looked at me, spread legged and boobs out on her couch for her friend, I shot a slutty grin and giggled, "Come and kiss me, prove I'm your girlfriend."

"Oh my god, you're crazy!" she laughed, coming nearer and looking me up and down as darksword frantically pumped his penis for me. "I don't believe I'm doing this."

She stepped around and turned my hips, getting her face down between my legs and giving me a kiss that the laptop could capture. Then she began licking that exposed lip, flicking her tongue excitingly over my panty clad one as well, then sucking from my crotch unapologetically while I moaned, squeezing my boobs and nipples.

I actually saw him cum. He bent over a little, holding himself up on the edge of his desk as it spurted out over and over. It was fantastic to see, even though he was a loser.

"Oh!" I called, partly in pleasure and partly in excitement at darksword's orgasm. "He came! He had an orgasm!"

"Holy shit," Gina said, looking at her laptop while I closed my legs.

"He really came!" I marveled.

"Well, yeah!"

"wow"

I sent, "I'm glad you enjoyed me, now you know what you have to do. We'll see you later, master."

I exited out of the program and returned to Gina's desktop, featuring a candid picture of me, half clothed with a look of surprise on my face, and turned to her confused and now horny expression.

"I promised him we'd put on a show for him if he bought you premium service on your chat account. That was just a down payment, so he'll figure we're serious."

She began laughing, then laughed harder. I joined her, managing, "What a gullible worm!"

She began laughing even harder yet, shaking her head and waving one arm, desperately holding her crotch as though she was afraid she'd pee herself, somehow managing, "I,...I already,... have premium service!!"

Meeting Daddy a little while later, she looked him directly in the eye and smiled while shaking his hand, thanking him for having her and asking him how he was. That seemed to go over well with him and I introduced her to Aunt Peggy afterward. Peggy looked her over pretty close as she smiled and politely shook Gina's hand, saying the usual niceties as Gina had.

She'd asked me on the way over to not tell Daddy about her occupation beforehand. She said that she'd always held her head high and, with the exception of a few unavoidable instances where discretion was the better part of valour, had never shied away from people on account of her occupation, or tried to hide it as though she had to live in shame.

I understood completely. It's who Gina is and why she's so great.

But, I also suspected it would nonetheless be a problem as soon as I saw Aunt Peggy looking her over, knew it for sure when she glanced at me afterward.

Gina and Daddy, however, seemed to hit it off. She didn't try to flirt with him and, Gina being Gina, she made a very good impression. He obviously respected her as a person, even while he was having a hard time getting used to her as an unfamiliar person.

Daddy made potato pancakes, one of his specialties, and we were all sitting around the table, Gina having half finished her plate and digging into the rest like it was the best thing she ever had, when Aunt Peggy spoke up.

"So, Gina, what do you do for a living?"

Gina looked up, a bit surprised, but politely answered, "I'm an exotic dancer."

To say there was a pause would be a gross understatement.

Daddy and Peggy both stared at her as I looked from one to the other in turn, my apprehension building to explosive proportions in my chest. Gina could only look back at them, but her eyes soon fell in the silence that seemed to last forever and I suddenly felt awful for bringing her here and putting her through exactly what she feared would happen.

"A stripper?" Peggy asked.

"Uh,..." she began in a cautiously low voice. Well, I thought I'd avoid that term."

Now Peggy looked at me with an expression I didn't much like.

"Gina is a decent person and she treats me very well." I stated quietly to both Peggy and Daddy, now also looking at me, his fork still halfway to his mouth.

"Yeeeah. Okay, It was really nice meeting you," Gina said, putting her fork down on the plate, "but I should probably go. If you don't mind, I'll just grab my bag and call myself a cab. I can wait outside." She added, on her feet now and actually pushing her chair in.

"Siddown," Daddy suddenly instructed. "If my daughter says your good people, then you're good people. I can see that for myself, anyway. Siddown, I said. Here, have another pancake."

Staring at him in a minor state of shock, she sat, possibly more because of the way he told her to than his fair words. A faltering smile appeared as she thanked him, both for her place at our table and her third pancake.

"John,..." Peggy said, staring at him now and shaking her head like he'd just announced that he was going to burn the house down for Christmas.

Daddy's fork was paused in mid air once again as he looked at her, his features inquisitive, eyes daring her to challenge the ruling he'd made at his own table.

" ... Please pass the salt," was her tight lipped conclusion.

After supper, I dragged Gina, along with her overnight bag, into my bedroom and shut the door. She walked around with a smile, looking at this and that, lingering over my books , the old PC that I only use for music and big games, my open closet with the organized mess of 'certain clothes' on the floor. She paused when she came to the other inhabitant of the room.

"Which one is this?" she asked, gesturing to the black and white cat on my bed with a smile.

"That's Ms. Lulu. Mr. Toodles is out somewhere."

"Uh, huh," she grinned

She reached over and pet Lulu for a minute before she continued around the room. In the end, she came round to me, putting her arms around my waist and holding me close.

"I love it in here, it's so you. Thanks for forcing me to spend the holidays with you, slutty. I love your father, by the way, but I don't think your aunt likes me."

"She just doesn't know you yet."

"Uh,... heh, yeah. I think it's a little more than that, but it's okay, I'm still glad to be here."

"Well, it's Daddy's say that counts and he likes you. So do I," I said, giving her a kiss after. We made out for a minute and then I offered, "Hey, smutty,... wanna see something?"

"Sure."

I slipped away from her and went to the top of my dresser, the bottom drawer of my jewelry cabinet to retrieve my official, archival footage. I handed the pictures to Gina and watched as her focus intensified on the first one she saw. She looked up at me and down at the picture again, a surprised smile playing at the edges of her open mouth.

"Sheila," she stated. "I don't even have to ask,... My god, the resemblance is,... wow."

"Pretty weird, huh?"

"I don't know about weird, but it's sure,... wow. Even your height, judging by this one of her with your dad,... just that she's older and the hair,... and that,... look,... that she has."

"I know, isn't it funny how the camera captures that?"

" ... Very attractive,... But, you're prettier. You don't have that thing about you that she has. I wouldn't like her."

"Neither would I," I admitted. "But, apparently, she did have a way with people. I'd be curious to meet her. I keep having to remind myself that she wouldn't look like that now."

"Maybe more than you think. The fast lifestyle doesn't agree with women. Damned uncanny resemblance, though. After what you told me, those old bags at the salon must have loaded their panties when you first walked in."

"They looked pretty surprised, yeah. Had no idea why at the time."

"Hey," Gina expressed, holding one of the pictures closer, then checking a few more. "It's her."

"What? Who?" I asked, stepping to her side.

She pointed at a young woman who was in the background of some of the pictures, saying, "That smelly old ditchpig at the Salon. What'd you say her name was?"

" ... Norah! Oh my god, you're right! I knew she seemed familiar, I can't believe you caught that and I didn't! Let's look at the other ones." I excitedly encouraged, putting my arm around her waist and feeling her move a little closer in response as we looked.

"What a change, huh?" she asked. "She was actually pretty cute back then. Now, she looks like the wreck of the Hesperus. ... Holy shit,... is this your Aunt Peggy?"

"Yup"

" ... Wow. Quite the looker."

"Yeah, she's changed, too."

"Not like Norah, though. Nice big tits on her, huh?"

"Gina!"

"Well, they are," she shrugged, suddenly seeing the way I was looking at her and adding, "Don't worry, I'm not going to put the moves on her. Your dad doesn't seem to have changed that much, does he?"

"Not really, but kinda."

"Maybe a bit weathered, more character, different look in the eyes, but not much more."

She passed them back to me and I put them away, asking with a sudden, dirty leer, "Hey, guess what?"

"What?"

"Peggy has the couch, Daddy's in his room and you're sleeping with guess who?"

"Mmmm," she approved, kissing my neck.

"I thought you'd like that."

We made out again for a little while and went back out to start the cleanup while Daddy and my aunt spoke of dead relatives I'd never met in the funny, reserved tones and expressions they seemed to always use with each other. We joined them after we finished up and sat down for some TV, watching the news for an hour. After that we switched around, watched a couple of movies and we even each had some of the beer that Daddy bought. It was a fun evening.

Gina's sleeping in my bed now, on her back with the covers down to her tummy, my laptop screen illuminating her bare boobies.

Earlier, once my bedroom door was locked, Gina actually tied me to my bed with one of my stockings. I couldn't stop her without making a racket and, before I knew it, she licked me until I came, she having to physically restrain me while holding her hand over my mouth. Oh my god, that was so good. Then, without untying me, she sat on my face and I did the same for her until she had to almost smother herself with my pillow so she wouldn't be heard.

Sometimes Gina makes me wonder if I really am a lesbian. I think I'm in love with her.

Jan. 06/09

I've been pretty depressed for the last few days. Daddy noticed and told me I had the 'post holiday blues', where people sort of come down from all the fun and frivolity of Christmas, the parties, the eating too much, etc.. There may be a bit of that, but what really has me down is that I DON'T HAVE A JOB!! I'm so sick of having no money and I hate how everybody pays my way because they know I'm broke, since I DON'T HAVE A JOB!! This really sucks.

I ran some boxing day sale stuff that Daddy picked up out to Aunt Peggy's today. I was a bit nervous, but really too depressed to be taken up by it, even though Peggy's obviously still mad at me for some reason. She barely spoke two words to me while I was there. Whatever. I'm not going to tell Daddy because I don't want him to worry about it, plus he probably wouldn't let me go out there anymore, going out himself just to make a point to her. He does enough, he shouldn't have to bother with that, as well.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers