Dad's The Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers

"More. Pull them down."

" ... Kitten, I can't."

"Why?"

"Because,... Sweetie, if I pull your panties down any further, I'll be able to see miffy."

"Oh, Daddy, just please pull my panties down," I begged softly with another childish whine, purposefully grinding into his lap. "They're getting cold, pull them right off. I don't want them on anymore."

He gasped at my actions and squeezed my bum in return as I raised it so he could do what I wanted.

"Oh, my god, I don't believe this." he hissed under his breath as he slowly pulled the crotch of my panties away from miffy. "Ohh, fuck. Jeez, kitten, you're such a hot little thing."

I moaned as he pulled them down my thighs, me settling back in his lap and shifting my legs so he could get them to my knees. I bent my legs, sticking my feet up in the air and felt them finally pulled from my body, slapping down on the coffee table in front of me a moment later.

"Is that better?" he asked, rubbing without interference, miffy in total view as I spread my thighs a little further, leaving my heels in the air.

"Yeeeaaah, ohh, yeeaah. Mmmm. Can- can you see miffy?"

" ... Yes."

"Mmmm. Keep rubbing my bum, Daddy. Sooo gooood."

"You distracted me from the show."

"(giggle)"

"You're just something else, aren't you?" he asked with lustful humour.

"Think of me as 'superkitten'. (giggle) Mmm,... more oil, please."

He haltingly sighed and lifted his hand from my back and I heard his palms rubbing together a moment later.

"No, like you did before. Squirt it on me."

I gasped softly each time a stream of warm oil landed across my bum, instructing in a soft voice a moment later, "Squirt miffy too, okay?"

He parted one of my cheeks and squirted a warm stream right down my valley from the very top, then another right to miffy, like I'd asked for. Both his hands were then on my bum and hips, rubbing, pulling my cheeks apart, fingers darting between them here and there. Oh my god. Just remembering this now and how it felt is almost overwhelming.

"You're a very bad girl, kitten."

"Ohh. ... Ohh. ... Ohhh. ..... (gasp!)" I replied as I came right there, unable to prevent one sudden jerk of my entire body, every muscle tightening afterwards as I turned my face, biting the cushion against any further sound from my mouth.

His hands slowed to a stop.

"Kitten, baby?"

" ... Hmmmmm!?"

" ... You okay?"

"Mmmm hmmmmm!"

I lifted my head from the cushion, my hair in my face and over my shoulders, slowly turning so that I was sitting in his lap, the front of my dress falling down and over my thighs. I felt his hand at my back, supporting me as I looked at him blearily, suddenly finding myself in what could be an awkward situation. I hadn't actually meant for my panties to come off when all this started, and I certainly didn't expect that my sought after bum rub would lead to an orgasm. Gee whiz, it was just my bum! "Kitten,... did you,...?"

"I love you, Daddy," I said, putting my arms around him and giving him a nice kiss on the lips to prove it. "Thanks for the massage, it was great. Just you wait till Sunday."

He really didn't want to know. I could see that in his eyes.

"Yeah,... Kat, I really shouldn't have done that."

"All you did was rub my bum. There's nothing wrong with that."

"I took your panties off and saw,... Kat, you know what I'm talking about. We really shouldn't have been doing that. Holy shit."

"No, Daddy, you made me feel really good. I wanted you to rub my bum, it's alright. I don't see anything wrong with that and so what if you saw miffy? Anyway, you like my bum and you liked rubbing it. Nothing happened, we just had a nice time, is all."

"O-kaaay. Heh. Holy shit."

"Daa-ddy! Stop freaking out, it was nothing!"

"You're sitting on something right now that says otherwise."

"(giggle)"

He could only look at me for a moment, then suddenly laugh, more with incredulity than humour, but it was positive.

"Don't be so uptight, we were just having a little fun. Hey, guess what?"

" ... Are you serious? At this point, it could be anything."

I laughed at this, beaming at him adoringly as I sat in his lap, indeed still feeling his erection, and announced with a happy smile, "I bought one hundred percent whole wheat bread today when I got the groceries. No more white bread."

His eyes rolled to the right for a moment as he adjusted to this, doubtlessly thinking something, this being the last thing he would have expected then, I suppose.

"Apparently, they cut white flour with plastics, so no more of that at all. Also, I got butter because margarine is only a couple molecules away from the plastic container it comes in and that is just so gross."

"Where in hell did you get all this?"

"I google stuff. Oh, Daddy, we gotta find a small time farmer who sells beef from cows that haven't been given steroids and growth hormones, same as chicken and pork. I'm gonna get a big deep freezer so we can get a whole side of a cow at once. I've been asking around online and that's how it's done. Apparently. No more processed foods, either."

"Huh?"

"Processed foods. Like sliced cheese? Gonski! Real cheese or nothing from now on and no more other processed foods, either."

"Aheh. Yeah, okay, kitten. Whatever you say," he offered, smiling and shaking his head again.

"You might not say that when I start looking into vegetables. Thanks again for the great massage, Daddy, I really loved it. I'm gonna go take a shower and turn in early, okay? Got some stuff to do tomorrow before Gina picks me up."

I got off him, standing and gathering my dress at my waist as I grabbed my panties from the coffee table.

I turned to face him directly and leaned over, giving him another kiss on the lips, then saying happily, "Goodnight, Daddy. And don't forget Sunday, I promise it'll be worth the wait."

"Good night, kitten, try not to fuck daddy's head up too much on Sunday," he said, watching my bare bum scurry away, boobies bouncing in my bra while I happily smiled.

"(giggle!)"

I'd say the evening went pretty well, all things considered. I definitely didn't think I'd be doing something like that so soon, but I don't think the off timing is anything I can't fix on Sunday, provided I play my cards right tomorrow morning.

Feb. 28/09

It's three AM and Gina's asleep while I type this in her red lace bra that's too small for me, my image on cam in a chat room that I have muted.

Well, this morning was a bit of a nail biter, especially in the light of day and the lack of that light buzz from the beer that really does make stuff seem okay. I'd had breakfast already and was leaning over the counter, studying a recipe for lasagna with Daddy's breakfast ready to prepare, when he walked into the kitchen behind me.

I was wearing a pair of my old, half wore out jeans, faded blue, soft with wear and skin tight along with a white, button up blouse with a very low neckline that left a lot of cleavage visible, even more since I only did up the two middle buttons of the four available. I wasn't wearing a bra and the short top fit in such a way as to show off the natural hang of my boobies perfectly, nipples just discernable as round, dark shadows, their hard, erect condition protruding clearly and proudly.

Leaning my weight on one hip, I looked around my shoulder, behind me and greeted with a warm smile, "Good morning. Sleep well?"

He looked right at my bum and answered, "Kinda restless."

"Sit down, I'll get you a coffee while I get your breakfast," I said, straightening up and getting started.

I turned the preheated pan back on and grabbed his black mug, moving to the coffee maker with it.

"Kathleen,..."

"Mm hmm?"

"About last night,... well, I think that was a little over the top," he managed with a nervous smile. "Don't you?"

"No. You're very good at giving bum rubs and I'm afraid I'll want more, now."

"Kathleen, I pulled your panties down and saw miffy. ... I can't,... You're my daughter and the things that were going through my head about you last night were very wrong."

"Daddy,... I told you I understand how Sheila became what she was and you have to understand that, for me,... Oh, Daddy,..."

I couldn't say it, even forgot about my top when I turned around and served him his coffee, remembering quickly when his eyes widened at the little show meant just for him.

I stood back, looking down at him with a reassuring smile as he sat at the table before making another effort.

"I'm sorry, I hate to spell it out like this, but I'm a very,... very horny girl, sometimes worse than other times, and the amount of sexual tension I deal with because of abstinence is just crazy. I'm flirty and I like to show off because it relieves some of the,... desperation."

"But, you like to show yourself off to me? Don't take this the wrong way, but given your job, I'd think you'd have that out of your system."

I looked at him, wondering what he'd say if I told him that I imagined my last clients were him the entire evening, but said, "It's different. Here, I want to be myself, not a performer."

"So you want to dress like,... like you are now around the house?"

"Yes."

"I don't like having to tell you that it turns me on, but I think you should know that it does. I mean, I can't,... We just don't want things to get out of hand, alright?"

"Well,... will you still rub my bum?"

" ... Yes, kitten, I'll rub your bum."

I smiled again and turned to crack the eggs, dropping them in the hot pan after.

"I bet you're looking at it."

" ... No, I'm not!"

"(giggle)"

"Fuckin' little thing,.." he mumbled.

I was drying the dishes about ten minutes later when Daddy brought his to the wash sink, letting it slip beneath the sudsy surface of the water before he turned to me to speak with a grudging smile.

"I did enjoy myself. Just too much, like I said and I'm proud of you for not going out and running the roads like Sheila did. I know you're a good girl, kitten."

"Even if I enjoy looking and acting like a little slut?"

" ... Better than being one."

"That's what Gina says."

"She's right. Anyway, a lot of people think that way, but don't especially live that way, you're just more open about it because of some overactive hormones, or something. You're young and,... very special. We just need to make sure things don't get out of hand, right?"

"Right. But you will give me more-"

"Yes, I'll still rub your bum."

"Thanks, Daddy. For being so understanding and everything."

I tossed my arms around his neck and went to my tiptoes, dragging him down a little in the process to happily kiss his lips. He didn't look as surprised as he usually does when I do this, only smiled understandingly, reassuringly in that way he's always had that lets me know everything is alright. But today, there was a little something else in that smile. I wasn't sure what right at that moment, but I was about to find out.

I kissed him again, lingered a little and he returned it, softly, modestly kissing me back. I kissed him yet again and it was longer, becoming more passionate by the second as I felt one big hand at the small back, his other on my bum. To my total surprise, we actually made out for some moments before he pinched the very bottom of one of my cheeks, almost between my legs. I jumped and screamed, laughing after.

"Daddy!"

"What?"

"That hurt!"

"No, it didn't," he refuted pinching me again and eliciting another scream. "That hurt."

"Daddy!"

"Want me to do it again, kitten?" he asked with a big smile.

"No, I-! AHHHH!! Stop iiiiiit!" I begged, trying to back away from him. He quickly turned me around and, with his forearm across my belly, held me fast while he grabbed the whole bottom of one cheek in his other hand.

"DAAAAAAAD!" I shrieked, laughing wildly at the same time, trying to squirm away from him, thrusting my pelvis out as much as possible.

"Okay, I'll stop," he said after I begged him hysterically.

"You're supposed to rub it, not pinch it!" I reminded, breathing hard, face flushed.

"I thought I'd take that liberty."

"Hey!"

"You liked it."

"Well,... Maybe a little. (giggle)"

"So, I may as well go back to spanking you now, huh?"

"Okay."

"Alright, that was way too quick."

"No, it wasn't."

"Oh, yes it was. I'll think of another punishment."

"I can't wait to hear about it," I said, giving him another long, happy kiss on the mouth, he returning it again with both his hands on the small of my back, mine back around his neck where I loved having them.

"Do you like my outfit, Daddy?"

"It's quite something."

"You like it, though?"

"Yeah, I like it."

"Umm,... do my nipples look good in this shirt? (giggle)"

"Uh,... yeah, kitten, they do. I was actually kinda wondering about those, is it that cold in here?" he teased.

I only naughtily shook my head, still smiling and silently mouthing the word, 'No'. "They're like that a lot of the time to varying degrees."

" ... Really?"

"Uh huh. Do you like them?"

"They're,... yeah, they're nice."

"Just nice?"

"Don't get me started. Thanks for breakfast, by the way."

"No problem."

"What are you doing today till Gina picks you up?"

"Gonna make an attempt at a lasagna."

"Lasagna, huh?"

"Yup. Then I'm going to fire up the Singer for a little while and then experiment with some new hair looks, then I'm gonna play with miffy 'till I cum nice and hard before I get ready. How 'bout you?"

" ... Uh,... I'm going to pick up some lumber for Peg's basement door. You sure you can handle that on your own? The, uh, doorframe, I mean?"

"(giggle!) Sure I'm sure. You taught me well."

" ... You really are a good girl, kitten. I mean, you're a naughty girl, but you were a pleasure to raise. Never any problems, always reliable and good."

"I love you. And don't worry about the doorframe, I can handle it."

"Alright, and I love you too. Let's just try to be,... you know."

"Reasonable, Daddy?"

"Yeah."

So, there it is. I can get away with making out a little bit with, and wearing slutty outfits in front of him. How fortunate that I was going shopping later, but I also spent my time with the Singer wisely.

Among what I felt could be a temporary end to my lingerie collection, I bought a pink satin babydoll for Gina with a smile on my face over my plans of making her wear it, along with the hair band I bought her and the sheer, pink panties, gloves and sockies already in my armload. Once we were done there, we went to a department store and split up for our own needs, her for razors and stuff, me to look for a half decent, cheap pair of shoes, a latent interest of mine. On the way, I passed the men's section where my steps came to a slow stop.

Before I knew it, I was standing in the underwear aisle, somewhat embarrassed at the company of two other men there as I looked for something nice for Daddy. I settled on briefs. Bikini briefs. I smiled as I looked at the model wearing a pair of them on the packaging and picked out a bundle with white, gray, dark blue and black. I paid for them at the jewelry section so that they could be in bags when Gina met me in the shoe department.

She walked around the corner with her little smile, looking down at the shoes I was trying on as she approached, a bagged purchase in her own hand.

"Ball breakers?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"That's what they're called. I can't believe you'd even consider buying shoes here."

"I told you, I like to mix conservative."

"They're not conservative, they're like,... from the church lady's closet."

I smiled, looking down at the black, fake leather, shoes with two inch heels and a sensibly closed, pointed toe. There was an ankle strap, but even it somehow came off as a bit inelegant.

"But, look how stable they are, yet I still get some of that same effect with my bum from the heels."

"You can get nicer shoes that do that somewhere else."

"But, I want something that's 'out and aroundish'. Something I can wear all day with some comfort, drive in, even do some light work in without looking like an idiot."

"Oh. You mean something you can wear when you're 'tomboying'."

"Something like that," I laughed.

"You can still do better in that same style. I shouldn't complain, at least you're not running around in those army boots so much anymore, but I still say you're in the wrong place."

"But they're cheap here and I can get a couple pairs for what I'd pay for one somewhere else."

"They'll look nicer from somewhere else, slutty, trust me. In this case, two pairs for the price of one is just throwing good money after bad."

"My daddy uses that saying."

"And your daddy always gets you quality stuff, doesn't he? Take off Sister Margaret's shoes and come on, I know exactly where I'm taking you and you won't complain about the price."

She was right. I got a really cool, good quality pair of shoes. They're real, black leather with pointy toes and the two inch heels I wanted, but they're more stable, comfortable and way sexier than what I would have gotten. They look kind of like a fifties housewife style and will be perfect with jeans. I bet Daddy will love them.

Finally, we went to the shop where it all started with Gina and I. All in all, it wasn't so bad, once I got over the initial embarrassment of being surrounded by sex and all that caters to and lives off of it, not to mention the other customers. It wasn't that hard for Gina to convince me and I wasn't even so self conscious about going in as I thought I would have been.

I picked up some more massage oil and then I got into the women's lingerie section with Gina and discovered that my collection wasn't quite complete after all. I also happened to notice the very same vibrator that Gina picked up for me on display. For seventy eight dollars. I remembered noting how the price was scratched off the packaging when I got it home that evening, but thinking nothing of it at the time.

I spent a bit more than I intended, but it's all good stuff.

"I don't want to go to your aunt's house," Gina told me later on in her apartment as we lounged on her couch, a chat room open on the laptop that sat in front of us on the coffee table, half ignored. "In case you've forgotten, the woman thinks I'm Jezebel, riding through town on the red heifer of the apocalypse."

"It's not that bad."

"She looks down on me. Besides, how could I ever possibly help you with,... what was it?"

"Rebuilding a door frame and sill in her basement. And you'd be a great big help lugging stuff up and down those stairs with me, plus I might need some help ripping the old stuff out. And you could help keep me organized while I work and then there's the clean up at the end."

"She'll still look down on me."

"She won't even come down the basement stairs, I swear to god, she probably has someone else she calls for that. Besides, if she looks down on you, she has to look down on me, too."

"Except she won't because she doesn't know you're dancing."

"Please, Gina?"

"Aw, slutty."

"Plee-ee-ee-eease? With cherries and sugar on top, even?" I asked, bouncing in my seat a little.

"Oh, my god, you're trying the little girl thing on me!"

"Is it working?"

"What a little brat you are. I'll think about it, but that doesn't mean yes."

"Thanks, smutty. Guess what?"

"Not this again?" she asked with an affectionate smile. "What?"

"I bought you some stuff tonight."

"Oh, really? Presents for me?"

"I've got a little outfit laid out for you on your bed. Why don't you go put it on and we'll have ourselves a little online fun."

"You really enjoy dressup, don't you?"

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,253 Followers