Dad's The Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

"Okay, okay, don't get excited," he said, laughing a little despite his serious intentions. "Have you ever thought that this whole thing is all just your overactive hormones?"

"It doesn't make any difference. Like I said, I know what I want. I want a real man and that's you. Period."

" ... As flattered as I am, I can't allow that."

"Oh!,... Daddy!" I said, frustrated, grabbing his hand and holding it in my lap. "Didn't you hear me this morning? Sex isn't just,... There's the psychological side that has to be satisfied and, with me, that's a big thing. What happened last night was so much more than what I can do on my own to stave off,... You know! You telling me that you can't allow that is like telling someone who's sick that they can't have their medicine! Daddy, I need your cock!"

"Okay, just calm down," he said softly as I distractedly kneaded his big fingers, sincerely upset and telling the truth as I see it.

"Kat, you have to look at this from my point of view. I mean, fuck, you're my daughter. How am I supposed to feel?"

"You want me."

"I- ... Kitten, I-"

"We both know it."

... (sigh!) Yes, I do. And you have to stop playing with fire, or one of these times,..."

"What?"

"Things like this get outta hand, kitten. Not to mention the fact that what we've already been doing is just wrong."

"No, it's not. There's nothing wrong with it at all, as long as I don't have any babies, and I am on the pill."

"Nothing wrong with it?"

"No."

"Go tell your Aunt Peggy about this, then. Get her opinion."

" ... Well,... Okay, you've made your point. I just don't care."

"I do."

"Daddy, I,... I won't be denied. Not now that I've had a taste,... I'll get to you, you know I will."

His face became quite serious then and I was afraid that I'd maybe gone too far, but then he closed his eyes, looking down, practically telling me that he knew it was true, that I would sooner or later wear him down and get my way, even in this, especially in this.

He asked quietly, "Why in hell couldn't you have just wanted a car,... like most girls your age?" he added, a tone in his voice that suggested he longed for this uncomplicated dream.

I smiled warmly, having a little sympathy for him and cuddled right up next to him, taking his arm, putting it around my shoulder and relaxing, looking at the muted image of Lloyd Robertson on TV.

"You know, one of the best parts is when you had me by the hair as you were cumming on my face. That was just,... I mean, I never would have imagined that little detail. It was fabulous and it did so much to,... make me feel,... seen to. I came twice, you know."

"(groan)"

"Oh, don't worry, Daddy. I'll leave you alone, tonight. If you leave me alone, that is. (giggle)"

"You and your little 'superkitten' routine. That's another thing that gets us into trouble."

That's when the idea struck me and I just went for it, just as a nice, perverted jolt to his new way of looking at me. In the ridiculous 'superkitten' voice that stopped up Gina, I said, "I want your cock, Daddy!"

" ... Wh-,... Oh my fuck,... what was that?" he asked with the same tone that Gina had in her voice.

"(giggle!) Oh, just a little foolishness. Part of my 'superkitten' persona. (giggle)"

" ... You're really serious, aren't you? You're going to do it to me."

"Oh Daddy,... Do you know how much I enjoy cooking for you, cleaning our house and dressing up in my little outfits for your pleasure? I love doing this because I love you. I'm devoted to you and I always will be. Just accept that and know that I'm going to be the woman you deserved to have all these years and that I'll very much enjoy being that woman. You know there's nothing left to talk about."

"When you're my age, I'll be retired. At some point, you'll be taking care of me, possibly coming to see me in a care home with Alzheimer's."

"Now you're just trying to scare me, but it won't work. It's far from the first time a young woman has spent her life with an older man. I know, I googled it."

"Of course you did. That doesn't answer my question, though."

"Who better to take care of you and make sure you're alright if you need it? Who would be more reliable and dedicated and purely motivated? No offense, but Aunt Peggy would have you digging out her septic tank. Does that answer your question?"

"Uh, I am still your father, and I don't appreciate attitude."

"Fine," I easily agreed.

" ... Holy,... shit."

"I know, I know. But, you have to admit, our little talk went well. I'm quite happy- surprised, but happy- with the boundaries we laid out and I think that, before long, we-"

"Kat, I wouldn't push it," he said, quite seriously.

"Sorry."

"I just,... What am I supposed to do with,...?"

A long pause went by as we watched the silent news, until I twisted over on my side, throwing a leg over his lap, an arm across his middle, my other burrowing behind his back. I laid my head on his shoulder and snuggled further into him without being stopped and just enjoyed myself there quietly. In time, he raised the volume a little ways and, with my eyes closed, I now listened to the news without watching the footage.

Our little talk did indeed seem to be over and I really was quite surprised and pleased with how it all went. A little while after, his arm rested on my back and his fingers began languidly playing with my hair, caressing my scalp, I spoke softly, a little sleepily.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?" he invited in a neutral tone.

"Umm,... I actually do want a car. In addition to your cock, I mean."

He issued a short, exasperated laugh, running his fingers up the back of my scalp as I smiled a little wider, enjoying the goose bumps.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, I was being carried in his arms down the hall.

"Mmmm,... Daddy,...?" I asked, confused and not entirely awake, my voice thick and a little hoarse with sleep.

He didn't answer, only shoved my door open with his foot and carried me into my darkened room. He hesitated at my bed, then put me down in a sitting position, pulling the bedcovers down behind me. I watched him in the shadows as he proceeded to unbutton my blouse and push it off my shoulders, pulling it down my arms and away from me. Next, he laid me back and unbuttoned, unzipped my pants and worked them down my hips, legs and off. Throwing the covers over me, he sat on the edge of the bed, leaning down close and giving me a kiss on the lips, like I hoped he still would.

"How am I supposed to see my little kitten now?" he asked softly in the gloom, the light from the hallway illuminating one side of his strong face.

"Mmmm." I expressed, stretching in my warm bed and adding with a little smile, "Like I said, just think of me as 'superkitten'."

"Superkitten, huh?"

"Uh huh. (giggle) Night, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too. That hasn't changed."

"Mmmmmmmm."

I'm not sure what time that was, but I woke up around two and couldn't get back to sleep, thinking about what was said and processing it all. I noted how things didn't go as expected again and remembered what he'd said about how things can get out of hand. I started to get nervous of that, once again questioning my sanity and suddenly afraid that I'd set myself on a road to ruin, also as Daddy had mentioned.

And then, there's still Gina, isn't there? Damn, what am I going to do about her?

Anyway, I got up to write this, hoping to get a realistic perspective, but I'm not sure whether it worked or not. I'm learning that realistic perspectives don't always speak the same language as my desires do.

I wonder what Sheila would say.

Mar. 03/09

I had this dream last night, the kind that seems so real, you know? The one that seems to generate detail and feel, personal connection and the whole illusionary experience that can usually shake a person upon awakening, no matter what it was about, or what happened in it.

I was exiting the mall that Gina and I frequent most often, except I was alone. I had a lot of colourful bags loaded with my purchases and was looking for Daddy's truck. From the Mall doors, I looked all over the darkened parking area in vain and soon wandered into the lot, searching up and down the aisles of cars, looking for the truck and suddenly unsure of whether or not I even drove there in it.

I wasn't as surprised as you might think to clue into the fact that Sheila had been searching with me most of the time, dressed as she was in one of the pictures, in a medium blue sweater and black jeans. She carried no bags, or purse, and her hair whipped a little slowly as she turned her head this way and that, searching for her ex lover's vehicle.

Finally, I'd realized that I was looking at her, not for the truck, so I stopped, looking back and hoping I could visually survey the area I'd passed through, but I wasn't entirely sure it was the same area. We were back at the mall doors and Sheila was going in to use the phone for whatever reason, me trailing because I didn't know what else to do and had become, for some reason, greatly worried about my bags of purchases.

She didn't want to use the phone after all, passed right by them as I called and called, pointing to the phone just inside the doors.

Then, I was in the mall, inside a colourful shoe shop that I recognize from that very mall, waiting for her with Barb, Norah, and Peggy, all of us sharing a well established love/hate relationship as we hid. She came in as she was supposed to, loaded down with bags and we all jumped her, pulling her bags away as she cried out for them, only to have her clothes pulled away after, allowing everyone's hands all over her. It was such a turn on, how she struggled, squirming under our grip while large penises seemed to hover from undefined men, endlessly threatening.

I looked up at them, the blurred faces that surrounded me, crying for my bags and terrified beyond imagination, watching her (or was it myself?) walk away from me across the room with a merry smile, waving even as Sheila/I walked out the door so slowly. I jerked myself awake when I flung up my arms, begging me/her to not leave me behind.

This morning, Daddy didn't mention the things spoken of last night, but looked at me soberly, even though we did each share a little kiss and hesitant smile. In the bright light of day, I was a little surprised at how I'd boldly stated what I wanted and exactly how I intended to get it, and I still am. I mean, the cat is out of the bag now, isn't it? Maybe it's for the best.

Anyway, before he left, I thanked him for putting me to bed with a very warm smile that he seemed to genuinely appreciate and return, telling me he'd be back in nine. (hours, he means)

I went out and took a look at the used lumber he'd scored somewhere for Peggy's basement and saw that it was as good as he said during breakfast and perfect for the job. I started gathering the stuff I'd need, a circular saw, hammer, square, blah, blah and set them all near the end of the workbench before grabbing a shovel and going outside to check out the drainage issues in the back yard.

I was just a little bit down all day and I still blame it on that stupid dream, but I unbuttoned my polo shirt a little and took a short walk on down the street to Glendon Ferguson's place and found out that we indeed have a common problem with our shared neighbour's dog. In my tight jeans and open welding jacket, pushup bra doing everything it's supposed to, I convinced the bored retiree to take action concerning our canine problem pretty quickly, along with his wife, who was so impressed at how polite I am.

Daddy got home and we enjoyed a lazy evening together, watching a pretty good movie, me running for popcorn. He now seems unwilling, or unable to even approach the subjects of last night, almost as though he's trying to pretend it's not happening. I was happy to let him ride with that for the night, mostly because of the day's lingering mood and because the satisfaction I got Sunday night allowed me to not sit there all horny, but to just enjoy his company, like it used to be. Sort of.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers