Dad's The Man Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

"Kat?"

"Mmm?"

"Can you stop that?"

"What?"

"Bouncing your knee like that. It jiggles the couch and it's distracting."

I had one thigh up on the couch as I sat, knee bent and pointing at Daddy. I was lightly bouncing it without realizing while I skipped through the boring bits of my novel, looking for the juicy scenes.

"Oh. Sorry."

"S'okay."

Five minutes later, "Kat, you're doing it again."

"Sorry."

Two minutes later, "Okay, now you're snapping your nails."

"Sorry," I complained, putting the book up and sighing.

After a minute of watching the silent TV, I looked over at him, still reading his scary novel. It looked like a good part. I allowed my upper body to slowly fall over until my upturned face was smiling up at him from the center cushion, but he didn't seem to notice. So, I slowly, carefully squirmed on my back, pushing with my feet on the armrest until the top of my head touched his thigh.

He looked down at me and said, "Okay, what's wrong?"

"I'm bored."

"Well, I'm not. I'm right at a good part."

He went back to his reading, so I got up, right to my knees and crowded him while I leaned against the back of the couch, my forearm laying behind his head. Taking his novel out of his hands, I placed his book mark and tossed it to the coffee table.

"There, now you're bored, too."

"Oh, come on. Why don't you go play a computer game, or something?"

"No, let's have some fun, Daddy."

"What kind of fun?" he warily asked.

"(giggle)"

"Kat, don't do this to me, alright? Why don't we just play Scrabble, or-"

"Nope. Let's play a new game. We'll call it,... Ummmmm,... Oh! We'll call it, Daddy's Hard Cock."

He actually blinked at that while I giggled again but, after a moment, replied with, "Do I even want to know the rules?"

"Ummm,... okay, first, you take your pants off. And your underwear. Then I have to make your cock hard without even touching it to win."

" ... Okay, what if you lose? I ask because I just have to know."

"Hmm. I never thought of that because I just figured I'd win."

"Yeah, well you lose cause we're not doing it."

"Daddy, c'mon!"

"I'm not playing that game."

"Whyyyyyy?" I whined.

"Because you know why. It'll lead to things we shouldn't be doing."

"Daddy, we had this conversation!"

"Yeah, right."

I looked at him, quite sincerely frustrated, and suddenly bounced on my knees a little, impatient and whining in a soft voice, "Daa-ddyy! I wanna act like a little whore!"

That seemed to get his attention.

"Sweetie,... We can't let things get out of hand, remember? Let's just,... not do stuff we shouldn't be doing, okay? Just go in your room and,..."

"Masturbate?" I finished.

"It'll probably help."

"Daddy, take your pants off now, okay?"

"Kitten,... girls who want to act like little whores are usually treated that way."

"I don't care," I insisted, bouncing and starting to pout a little. Pleeease take your pants off? Plee-ee-ee-ee-ase? I wanna watch it get all hard."

It worked. I knew it when I looked at him. He undid his pants and pushed them, along with his underwear down his legs and off as I watched, a slow smile that replaced my pouting expression getting broader. It looked mostly flaccid, although definitely not completely. He leaned back again, a little uncomfortably, then looked up at me.

"There you go."

"Oh, Daddy,... I love it. Remember when you rubbed my bum and pulled my panties down so you could see miffy?"

" ... Um, you make it sound like it was my idea, but yeah."

"And when I sucked on your cock until you grabbed me by the hair and came on my face?"

"(sigh) Yes," he answered, his penis twitching and starting to flesh out a little more.

"And when you said that we shouldn't be doing those things with each other?"

"Yes."

"Well, I wanna do more things we shouldn't be doing, stuff we really shouldn't be doing. Dirty and bad stuff."

" ... Like what?" he asked, putting his arm around me as his penis suddenly seemed to lay over, redirecting itself to a more upward pointing angle between his legs. I answered, watching his growing erection while he gently squeezed my side.

" ... Well,... I wanna suck on your cock again and swallow all your cum. (giggle!)"

"Jeez, kitten," he breathed as my hand played in the hair at the back of his head.

He got harder as his hand wandered to my bum, making my smile even wider as I pushed myself into him a little, slowly moving my hips around. His other hand went under the front of my shirt and began rubbing my belly. Wow, this felt good, his big hand cupping my cheeks while the other caressed up and down, side to side. Obviously, I loved the attention and moaned, watching his penis get even harder, lengthening and thickening into a true cock as he spread his legs a bit and slouched down.

"Ohhh, Daddy. Look, it's getting bigger."

"Yeah, no wonder," he said softly as I felt my shorts being slowly pulled down. "But, I think Daddy's gonna play some games of his own."

"Ooooooh, yeah."

I savoured every inch of my short's journey down my hips, glancing as my panties became visible to him, but not wanting to take my eyes off his rapidly hardening manhood for too long. When they fell to my knees, we both co-operated in removing them entirely.

He also savoured the experience, well I could tell by how he almost refused to look away from my crotch as we were removing my shorts. His hand returned to rubbing my belly, the other back to my bum and up and down my back.

"Ohhh, that feels so good."

He gently encouraged my knees to part on the seat cushion and began softly running his palm up and down the inside of my thighs as his cock finished expanding itself. At this point, having gotten to watch the process while Daddy indulged himself with me, I was pretty turned on.

I sighed long and lustfully when he leaned in close and kissed my belly button. Then he began sucking on it and, oh my god, he was starting to drive me crazy as I wondered what he'd do next! I spread my legs further, looking down as the hand that was at my inner thigh touched me just above the small, white lace triangle. He moved that hand around so slowly, so lightly as his lips began to roam over my belly.

And then, after taking his lips away from me, his fingers slowly dipped down over that white lace, lightly but willfully making their way between my legs, over my singing clitoris and down my wet lips, right to my opening and just a bit beyond before returning again to my belly to repeat the action, this time pressing a little harder.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh." I barely squeaked.

"That feel good, kitten?" he asked softly.

"Oh. Oh, yes, Daddy. More, please? Ohh."

Then his hand went down the inside of my panties, making me wail, "Ohh! Oh! Uhhhh!?"

The feel of his fingers down there, freely exploring and manipulating miffy was purely explosive. That's the best way I can describe it. Those fingers weren't shy, either, but oh so gentle and caring.

"Oh, fuck, kitten,... What a beautiful body. Let's take your panties off, hm?"

"Oh, yeah!"

This time, he guided me to the floor, standing in front of him so he could pull them down to drop at my ankles. I flashed a shy little smile, hooking my thumb in the bottom of my T-shirt and dragging it down in front to cover miffy, showing quite a bit of cleavage in the process as I stood there with my bum still completely exposed.

"Yeah, right," he said with his own little smile, leaning back, raising his palms to shoulder level, almost as if he were holding a barbell. "Come here, you little tease. Put your knees in my hands."

It doesn't take a mind like mine very long to figure out how a move like that works out. We're talking a trillionth of a second. I opened my mouth a little in surprise and anticipation, still with a shy smile and hesitating only a moment and purely just for show, as we both knew. I let go of my T-shirt, feeling it snap to my waist. My legs were actually trembling when I stepped up on the couch, my feet straddling his bare thighs before carefully putting my knees in his hands, one after the other while holding on to the back of the couch.

I don't know why, but I was surprised at how solid and strong his support was, as though they may as well have been eight by eight posts cemented into the ground. I leaned forward, over his head and put more weight over the back of the couch as he spread his hands and lowered miffy to his mouth, his head tilted back to allow me the position I wanted.

I gasped and twitched, a sort of full body convulsion, when his lips touched mine. He started kissing me all over as he stretched me out even further. Oh, god, he even kissed my clitoris and that's when he began sucking. Just light sucking, but it felt out of this world, at my clit, my lips, even my opening. Oh, yes, Daddy was very thorough, but it was when he started licking that my moans turned into loud, desperate, broken groans. By this time, my thighs were stretched out almost as far as they could go and I pulled in on them to signal this, feeling him stop after.

Again, I longed for a mirror, but I could look back and that was almost good enough, seeing my thighs spread so wide and raunchy, knowing Daddy was holding me like that, licking miffy to orgasm because he wanted to. Oh my god, so dirty! So satisfying!

One strange aspect was that, while not as good as Gina, he was still good and I was definitely getting off, not only because it was Daddy, but because it flashed through my mind at the time that Sheila must have done a respectable job teaching him. Not as good as I'm going to teach him, though.

"Ohh, yeah! Ohhhh, Daddy, lick me! Oh, god, I'm gonna cum! Ohh, fuck! Fuuuuck! ... AHHH, FFFFUUUUUCK! OHHHHHHHH! Ahhhhhhh!?"

He kept licking and sucking for some moments before drawing his palms together, suddenly boosting my bum in the air, lowering his arms so that we were facing each other, me removing my knees from his palms and sitting in his lap with his cock directly against miffy.

"Oooooh, Daddy, yes!" I hissed in his ear, kissing his face here and there, grinding myself on his erection. "Sooo good! Oh, Daddy, fuck!"

"Love you so much, kitten," he breathed, grinding me back.

Both of our breath came ragged and punctuated with gasps and moans as we made out like that. My arms went around his neck, his hands on my thighs, pushing me down on him as we ground one another so dirtily, lovingly.

"Mmm. Let's get a look at those tits, kitten. Off with the shirt."

"Oh, yes,... Yes," I agreed, slowly peeling my shirt up, feeling my boobies bounce in their bra when the bunched fabric in my hand slid over and above them.

"Now yours. Lemme see that sexy chest," I said, somewhat recovered from my orgasmic experience and very much enjoying the look on his face at the sight of my bra clad bust.

As he took it off for me, I slid backwards, reaching down between our legs to play with his cock. I stroked it lightly and watched him flinch as his shirt cleared his face. My boobies were squeezed out between my arms, the two triangles of white lace pulled a little askew under the strain.

I got goose bumps when he started playing with my hair, looking at me with an expression he never has before as we both revved ourselves up for something else. Soon, his fingers were tracing the shoulder strap of my bra, tugging a little here, feeling a little there. He took his time in this little exploration as I stroked him a little harder, every once in a while holding him against miffy, grinding what I could of his length between my lips and against my clit while I jerked and gasped unashamedly.

He finally and slowly pulled the little triangles aside and watched my boobies sag ever so slightly as I beamed. At this point, I'd rotated my pelvis up and was holding his cock to miffy, nicely caught between my spread, soaked lips, both our genetalia wet with my juices now. I writhed against him and again pressed his cock to my clitoris, adding very nicely to the way he was now holding my boobies and kissing them all over.

"Oh-h, Daddy,... Look, miffy loves you."

He stopped to look between my spread thighs and, even at this point, his eyes widened at the picture I'd painted for him.

"Ohhh,..." he moaned softly. "Kitten, you're such a bad girl."

"Yeah, but I'm gonna suck your cock now."

" ... I'm afraid we're still playing Daddy's game, sweetie."

Using my 'superkitten' voice, I asked, "What are you gonna do to me now, Daaaaddy?"

" ... I'm gonna show you what happens to bad girls who like to tease their dads."

Still in character, "Uhm,... Are you gonna spank me?"

"Not this time. Turn over, on your back."

"Okay, Daddy."

He had me get on him so that I was sitting on his lower belly, supporting myself by the arm of the couch while reaching between my legs, stroking him with my other hand. I felt him start to caress my body, his big hands running over my hips and meeting at my belly, only to split up there. One went South, down to play with miffy while the other went North to lavish more attention on my boobies. This was nice. I was watching his hand reacquaint itself with the area between my legs, spreading my thighs further while I moaned, my heart leaping when his thick middle finger casually penetrated my opening. Yes! Inside it wondered, accompanied by my surprised groan.

It was actually only a little smaller than the vibrator I use, but a lot better. Oh, yes, yes, much better, especially when he had it in as far as it would go and started squirming it around inside me, making me dance wantonly on his belly.

"You like that, kitten?"

"Oh, yessss! Oh, god, please keep,... Oh, Daddy, yes!"

"You're nice and tight, sweetie."

"Oh, fuuuuuck!" I whined, this being the best fingering I'd ever had.

After a minute of this, Daddy really working me up good, he took his finger out and removed my hand from his cock. Before I quite knew what was happening, he'd aimed himself for miffy while shifting my weight further down his belly.

"Oh! Wha-?" I asked as his head touched my lips.

"See, this is what happens to bad girls who want to act like little whores," he said as he found my entrance, my pouting, glistening wet lips holding him there as much as my opening.

"But, I'm too small, I can't. Oh!"

He'd pushed a little, seating me more firmly, so to speak, by shifting me down further, and now his cockhead was half inside my opening, beginning to apply pressure and stretch me in a new way.

"Oh, Daddy, wait,...!"

His answer was to thrust himself against me a little, causing his lubricated member to push against miffy, ever so slowly stretching me further as his cockhead forced its way inside.

"Ow! Daddy, ow!" I urgently conveyed.

He left it at that point, playing it around a little, pulling some pressure away for a moment to reapply it again as my lips swallowed his head over and over right before my eyes.

"Ohhhhhh! Oh, are we fucking?"

"Uhh! Yeah, sweetie, Dad's f-fucking you!"

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhh!"

"Still hurt, sweetie?"

"N-not like before," I whined, now stroking his length with my forefinger, completely enthralled by the sight of this once the pain had abated a little.

"I think you need a little more of daddy now, huh?"

"Ohh! ... Ahhhhhh! Fu-! Owwww!"

"Ohhhh, god!" he gasped. "You like it, kitten?"

"Ohh! Uhhh! ... UHH! Uhhhh, miffyyyyy!"

He'd unhurriedly pushed himself a third of the way in, making me glad he was as wet with my essence as I was. The pain was enough to take my mind from the thrilling sight of it and my voice got quite high.

"Does it hurt, dirty girl?"

"Daddyyyyy! UH-HH!! Owww!"

He began sliding this amount of himself out, giving me a rush of pleasurable relief, but then shoved himself in again, beginning a rhythm, more steady and purposeful than the last time. The pain was just beginning to abate as I adjusted again, feeling sweat on my brow and between our bodies. It was making me slide down further as his slow thrusts also shifted my weight.

"Oh my fuck, kitten, Oh, fuck, you're so tight and beautiful and bad!"

"Oh, god!" I cried out as I slipped a little further, cutting down his thrust distance and making him poke me a little harder. At this point, the pleasure of being fucked began to kick in around the fringes of the pain as he suddenly began pushing even further in.

"Awwwwww! Awwwwwwwww!"

"Does miffy still like me?"

"Uhhhh! AHH-H! DADDY, OWWWW!"

This time he kept going until he was in as far as he could get and I could actually feel him running up against the end of my canal, as he must have because he only pressed a little, holding himself in there amidst my incoherent wailing. Still over an inch of him left outside me, his hands landed on my boobies and he began tweaking my nipples, not as painfully as before, put painfully enough. Collapsing against him, I gave in to that and the pain that came from down below, from my father's big, rock hard cock stuffed all the way up inside me.

And then, amidst that pain, it hit me that this was the satisfaction I was really looking for. Not just him fucking me, but something else, too. I realized that I'd gotten caught up in having the control of the aggressor in my pursuit of Daddy, was having fun with his expected reactions, but that situation no longer existed. Now, he was in control and doing what he wanted with me and this was where the real satisfaction came from.

Yes, he was in control like he always was, always supposed to be and, even though it hurt, I had to trust him. I did trust him and his control, even with the pain that was fueling the underlying pleasure, the one that I could feel building like no pleasure I'd ever felt before.

"That what you were looking for, kitten?" he lovingly taunted in my ear, his lips brushing my lobe and sending goose bumps down to my back.

"Yeeeaaahhh!?"

"What's little miffy think of me now?"

"Owww! OWWW!! Uhhh! Miffy loves you! Aaaaaaooooowwww! Ohh, miffyyy!"

Once Daddy could tell that I'd adjusted a little to having him inside me, he began a slow, somewhat careful rhythm, pushing in and out of me while I howled, the pleasure part definitely making a stronger show of itself now. Before long we were both groaning, almost crying with the feeling of us as I was completely lost in the experience I always longed for, finding it better than I ever could have imagined.

At first, I just reclined against him, steadying myself with my hands on the couch, trying to leave miffy as relaxed as possible, letting his hard, thrusting cock move my body as it would, but at some point I found myself squirming against him. Little by little, the pain gave more ground to the pleasure as it rushed in, flooding the empty spaces left behind by its rapidly retreating counterpart and driving towards a mind blowing, absolute rule of my senses.

One of his hands travelled down my chest and belly, straight to my clit and began softly rubbing around it, swiftly glancing over it, finally rubbing at it as I began to build towards orgasm. This frightened me a little, wondering if it would hurt again when miffy's muscles tried to clamp around Daddy's cock, but there was nothing I could do. He felt wonderful, deliciously awesome and staggeringly perfect as he moved in and out, every detail of his cock making itself known to miffy, whether she liked it or not.

"Uhh, god!" he huffed from underneath me. "Uhh, fuck, sweetie,... Oh my fuck, this is so good!"

"Oh! Owwwww? Ohhhh! Oh, fuck me!"

"Ahhh, kitten,... Oh, god, I love you!"

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers