Dad's The Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

He began kissing and licking miffy, driving me wild as Gina leaned over me with that post orgasmic, trancelike expression to pull one of my bra cups down.

"Let's have those tits out where we can see 'em," she husked before fastening her lips to my nipple, pulling my other bra cup down, spilling that 'tit' out as well.

"Oh, oh, yes! Oh, yes, Daddy! Oh, smutty! Ohh!" I cried as Gina's fingers twisted my other nipple. "Ohhh, fu-uck!"

She nibbled just a little painfully as Daddy sucked on one of miffy's lips, his finger playing with my clit. I felt like I was being electrified and I knew that the orgasm that was on the way would be a good one, possibly the best one ever if I could hack it. I resolved to try as Gina climbed right on top of me and Daddy left my lip in favour of sucking on my clit.

My face tilted up until I could see the headboard, Gina twisted my nipples perfectly, kissing my neck as I orgasmed, shrieking like a crazy person. It wasn't the best, but I've had few as good. The best was yet to cum, if you'll excuse my pun.

I found myself being dragged, with Gina along for the ride, so that our midsections were positioned at the edge of the bed. The bed clothes came with us and I remember giggling a little about what a job I'd have fixing the sheets.

Gina had been looking around and behind us as this was happening, excitement in her eyes, but fixed a grin on me at my giggle. We'd come to a stop and she opened her mouth to say something, but never got the chance as her expression changed entirely in the blink of an eye.

Her mouth and eyes opened wide and she looked at me as if the hard cock worming its way up her pussy were mine.

"Ohh, ohh, ohhhhhhh!" she cried out, still looking at me.

Her cries turned to a high pitch crooning as Daddy buried himself inside her and stayed, allowing her the full feel of him as he adoringly massaged her bum, the small of her back and her thighs. I smiled up at her and hugged her tight, forcing my lips to hers, my tongue in her mouth and feeling her respond in kind.

After she had time to adjust a little and accept the fact that a man was fucking her with his own, very real cock, she began to push against him as we made out desperately. Soon, she was bouncing lightly from Daddy's hips and he picked up her chosen rhythm.

My legs were spread and so were Gina's, her pussy resting right on miffy so that I could feel his balls slap between my legs with every one of his gentle thrusts. Repositioning myself a little, I was able to turn my pelvis down enough so that his shaft rubbed my clitoris on its way by, making me squeal into her mouth as she now squealed into mine.

Then, he was suddenly penetrating me, pushing all the way up like he did to her, making me feel the pain I could still feel and I broke contact with Gina's lips to voice my surprised pleasure.

"Awww! Ahhhhhh! Ohhhhh-hhhh!"

Gina, breathing hard, looked down at me with such an intense expression, grinding her pussy against me in small circles, heaving her breath.

"Ohh, is Daddy fucking his sweet little kitten?" she asked in her smutty bedroom tone.

"Yeah-! Ohhh! Ohhhhhh!"

He began a solid, brisk pace almost immediately, jerking both of us with each impact as she covered my mouth with hers again. A few minutes later she broke contact and groaned suddenly as his cock returned to her. He quickly worked her up to the same pace and force he was using with me and, once again, his length rubbed my clitoris in the bargain.

"Uh! Uh! Uhgg! Ahh! Fuu-! Ohh!" she raunchily grunted as I reached down to spread her cheeks for Daddy.

Now I was kissing and sucking at her neck while all she could do was hang on to me by my sides, just under my arms, grunting and groaning under the wonderful assault. Daddy was moaning almost as loud as we were and I knew he was starting to get close again.

This was just something else for me and my horny. Soon, under the incidental attention my clitoris was receiving from Daddy's cock and the sheer, incredibly sexy and exhilarating dirtiness of the situation, I got close again. A short time later, I somehow remained focused on her as I jumped and twitched beneath her weight, crying out as my orgasm rolled over me, her eyes rolling back in her head as she experienced her own climax.

The weight that her tensed muscles were holding off of me came down and held me securely pinned against my gyrations while Gina repeatedly convulsed almost violently, a short, gasping moan accompanying each one.

My orgasm seemed to stretch on and on, like they do sometimes, but not usually like this. Incredibly, before it was quite over, he was inside me again and I either had a comeback, or another orgasm.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm cumming! OH, GOD! OHHHHH!! OHHHHH!! OHHHHH!!"

The rest of my vocals were short, high pitched yips of a sort, to which I could never do justice with a keyboard. This was my best orgasm ever, without a doubt. Seeing Gina fucked to orgasm by a man was enough, but the rest of it puts this little experience at the top.

He fucked me right through it, like he did Gina, and kept fucking even as we tried to recover ourselves, soon going back to Gina. We were both a little surprised when his cock appeared in our faces, probably each one thinking the other was the current, lucky recipient.

We both licked the essence of ourselves and each other from it, Daddy crying out, he was so close, as we sandwiched his cock between our mouths and faces, lovingly cleaning it.

He definitely spurted at least one shot in her mouth, but no more than two, I'd guess. She took it out of her mouth with a dramatic little cry, then uttered a small, surprised sound each time he spurted into her beautiful face. He laced her nose, across her mouth, upper lip and cheek, but she never moved away, only lustfully watched it happening to her.

I'd say it was one of his better orgasms, too, by the way he was yelling. He collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily as I regarded Gina, face full of cum and surprise. She opened her mouth, as if not knowing what else to do, and a larger than expected mouthful of cum and saliva drained out and down her chin, lightly spattering my face. I pulled her down and we kissed, grinding our pussies against each other, poking our tongues around in one other's mouths and smearing Daddy's cock juice all over our faces in the process.

He opted to watch as we shifted to a sixty-nine position and began licking and sucking each other the way we'd been doing practically since we'd met. We got off again and then rounded on him, who was by then hard, taking turns riding him as he lay on his back, bucking and thrusting as the three of us completely lost ourselves in one another.

Perfect.

We slept in after a long night, actually until almost eleven thirty. Daddy woke first, then us when he moved to get up.

We all looked at one another.

Daddy was naked. I was naked. Gina was wearing her garters and stockings, nothing else. I could see cum in her hair, could feel it in mine and his cock was already getting hard again as he looked at us.

"So, uhh,..." he started, trying to look away as we all sat up in the bed, me in the middle. "We should probably get cleaned up and talk."

"Yeah," Gina said to the mattress, her nipples as hard and erect as mine.

"I'm first," I said in a neutral tone as I slid off the bed. "I'll make us something nice to eat."

During breakfast, it was hard to gauge their feelings. They seemed reluctant to look at one another, yet they did what they did the night before so willingly and happily. By the time the meal was over, they were shooting sober and lingering glances at me. I cleared the table in silence, the same way we ate, trying to compose myself and the things I needed to say to make them understand as they now all but stared at me in expectation. This was it.

I sat down when I was finished refilling our coffee, looked at the tabletop for a moment and cleared my throat.

"Um, Daddy," I started quietly, getting the nerve to look him in the face only after several words into my little speech, "back when my,... my horny really started to,... build,... (sigh) Well, I decided to get a dildo. 'Cause I had to have one. Of course, going in there was a problem and while I was out front, driving myself crazy, that's when I met Gina."

I went on to tell him the rest of it, how we became a couple and had been ever since. After I was finished, I turned to Gina, took a deep breath and began her part of my explanation with my eyes closed, but told her about how I realized that the daddy thing was so appropriate in my case, given my need for a man that didn't seem to be out there. I told her about when and how I decided I wanted him, that I'd pursued and got him.

"Gina,..." I said after they were sufficiently filled in, "I never meant for this,... I never would have expected to have you and Daddy and I,... I just had to have him. I had to. I never meant to cheat on you, but I knew how you felt about me, I knew what you wanted from me and,... you're my only friend and I love you so much. I couldn't lose you, either."

Tears stood in my eyes when I looked away from her understanding, yet otherwise unreadable expression to focus on my father. I could only look at him for the first few moments as my tears began, my mind a sudden blank.

I finally blurted, "Daddy, I love you. I know I was already with Gina and it was wrong, but I meant everything I ever said to you and I never, ever lied about anything else, or kept anything from you! Please understand that you're both so important! I needed you, but Gina's my only friend and I,... I found myself in a horrible position. I- I wanted to be honest with you both from the start, but I couldn't lose even one of you, let alone both, you're all I have and Daddy, I love you so much,... I had to do something."

Now my tears were running freely and I was trying not to allow myself to stray into sob territory. He looked back at me with much the same expression as Gina's, vaguely reminding me of how alike they actually were in some ways. I looked almost fearfully from one to the other as they allowed a pause that felt like an eternity, feeling myself straying closer to the sobian border.

Finally, Gina heaved a heavy sigh, breaking her eye contact with me to slowly get up from her chair and move around to Daddy's. She hesitantly leaned forward, but began whispering in his ear, this lasting for about fifteen seconds or so. She straightened when she was done, looking down at him as he turned and looked up at her, nodding his head a second later.

She turned and walked out of the room, my eyes following her down the hall, then back to him.

"Y-you understand, don't you, Daddy?" I desperately needed to know.

" ... Don't worry, Kat. We're upset with you, but we love you. Just do what she says."

Gina walked back in with something in her hand, making her way to the back door as she looked across the table at me and said, "Come on, Kat."

She reached the back door and waited.

" ... H-huh?"

"Come on."

I got up and went to her, looking back at Daddy, whose expression and subtle gesture only encouraged me on to her.

"Put your shoes on," she told me while suddenly 'helping' me with my welding jacket.

"You,... Am I being thrown out?" I fretted out loud, a hairs breadth away from a broken sob.

"No. Yes. You're taking my car to my apartment, where you'll stay until John and I can get our heads around this and make some decisions. We'll come to you when we're done. Don't leave. Do you understand?"

" ... Yes," I replied in a small, somewhat relieved tone.

My shoes and jacket on, I looked over at Daddy to say goodbye, but he wasn't there anymore.

"Gina,... I'm scared,..."

" ... There's nothing to be afraid of. We both love you, but we're,... unhappy right now. Don't be afraid, just wait for us. Okay?"

I nodded, trusting her and sniffled, "Goodbye, then. ... See you soon?"

"Yes, but go now."

The broken sob I feared escaped as I was on my way out the door. I tried to straighten up as much as I could before I got into Gina's car, allowing myself some time to let my emotions out. In time, I drove here, to Gina's apartment like she told me to. That was just before one o'clock. It's now two twenty-three AM and I've been here ever since.

Waiting.

I can't think, can't recall, or figure exactly what Daddy's expression was conveying at home earlier. Gina's feelings were a bit easier to read, but still,... If only I could concentrate instead of just sitting here going crazy with worry.

But then, so what if I could? All I want to do is calculate my chances at overall success, but it's not as if my evaluation would change an outcome I no longer have any control over. Maybe I moved too soon? It's not like Gina gave me any choice.

I'm scared, despite their half assurances that I'm not being abandoned and that I shouldn't worry. It's one thing to believe that when Gina is telling me, but after sitting here all day, my fears and paranoia have begun to run away with me.

But, I'm here. If they wanted to get rid of me, they wouldn't have sent me here, would they? So, the sixteen kazillion Dollar question is, what are they talking about for this long?

Are they having sex?

Apr. 26/09

So, it's twenty-five after eleven PM and they still haven't come, or even called. It's a Sunday night, they both have to work tomorrow, what the hell?

As for me, I've been crying again, but I actually managed to get my mind off of the issue for some of the day, watching a couple of movies on WTN and forcing myself to eat. I logged on to the chat sight for a while with a nic that not even Gina knows about, just roaming here and there, room to room, listening in and sometimes getting into light conversations.

In addition, I've been reliving the threesome we had last night, feeling reassured by it and distracted by the exciting tingles between my legs when I remember how Gina looked when she was fucked to orgasm by a man for the very first time. It was great and I'm sure they both must feel the same way. So, why all this? Why their different attitudes in the morning? Was it the beer and wine? Did they wake up completely sober, suddenly ashamed of themselves, of me? Geez, they only would have been a bit buzzed. I didn't want them drunk, only lightened up a bit.

Again, evaluating the situation does nothing for me.

I just got finished a halfhearted workout that my tears brought to an end. I don't even know exactly why I'm crying. I trust Daddy and Gina, I don't really believe they'll want me to go away, but why haven't they come?

Don't they realize what I'd be going through here, like this? What does it mean?"

Okay, I'm starting to flip out again. I should just go to bed. I didn't get very good sleep last night, partly because of my worries and partly because I was so upset at sleeping in Gina's bed without her and under these circumstances, so I think I'll take the couch tonight.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers