Dad's The Man Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers

So, much like when she sprung the discussion on Daddy and I about how I wanted to dance, I was equally surprised while sitting in a dark corner booth at Gulliver's, sharing a glass of house wine with her. In the middle of a sentence about how one can tell good wine from bad, she casually got up and came to my side of the table, pushing in beside me and nudging me further down to give her room.

"Umm,..." I began with a smile. "Are you gonna jump me right here, you smutty thing, or-"

The explanation for this maneuver suddenly walked by from behind us and sat down in the seat Gina had just vacated. I found myself looking into the eyes of none other than my very own, dear Aunt Peggy.

The smile dropped from my face, replaced with an unimpressed frown. She visibly withered at my expression and looked down at the table top, compressing her lips nervously.

She looked like she actually made some real effort to do something with herself this time, wearing a decent, knee length, somewhat flattering, pea green summer dress. Her hair lacked its usual matted, oily appearance and she may even have been wearing makeup. Even her eyes looked a little sharper than the somewhat bleary, green orbs I knew.

"What in hell is this?" I quietly demanded.

"Don't flip out, Kat. I asked her here so we could get some things-"

"You,... asked here?"

" ... Yes. I did and I think you know why."

"You could have told me. What happened to being honest with-?"

"Would you have agreed to meet?"

" ... I don't know, but I would have liked the chance to decide, Gina."

"Well, Peggy would like the chance to say a few things and I think, once you hear them, you'll be glad you did. I'm sorry, but this was the best way. Peggy,... Maybe you'd better just get to it?"

"Yes,..." Peggy said, gathering the nerve to look at my scowling face. "Kathleen, I'm sorry. Words can't express how sorry I am for the things I said, or my shame,... God, I got home, sobered up and saw things differently again, of course, and,... I couldn't even imagine how I must have hurt you. When I think of the things I said, I feel such disgust for myself. I have no excuse for what I said, there is none, but I really didn't mean it. I was drunk and,... like I say, it's no excuse, but,... Kat, sometimes,... people who drink too much have this other side. Another person, really, and it comes out with all sorts of things,... I know you don't understand. ... I- I can't tell you how sorry I am."

She looked down again, this time removing a tissue from her purse to dab at her moist eyes with as my scowl slowly turned to suspicious surprise. Obviously, Gina had been working behind the scenes and had apparently called the situation right.

Glancing at Gina, I said, "We'll talk later," before addressing Peggy with, "As for you,... keep talking."

There was a reaction to my words on her part, whether it was resignation, or relief, I couldn't tell. She again looked up at me to continue, holding her tissue in her hand as it rested on the tabletop.

"I- Thank you for letting me apologize," she continued. "I don't deserve it, but at least maybe I won't feel like I have been. At least I got it off my chest. Kathleen,... You know, I always loved you, it's just that I,..."

She sniffed and straightened in the booth a little, sitting taller before going on with, "Back in the day, back when your mother was around, it was a different time and we were different. Other than your father, nobody was completely innocent, none of our little group, including me. But, it was the happiest time of my life and I never stopped to think that,... Kat, it's not just your mother, it's so much more, things that even your father was too far removed from to know about and I've been living with the responsibility for things I did and allowed to happen for the sake of,... I got caught up when I should have known better, made the wrong decisions and paid the price when everything blew up in my face. Again, none of this is any excuse for the things I said, or the way I've been treating you, but you deserve something,... It's just been,... hard."

My attitude had softened somewhat more to a studious attention to her words, personally identifying with how people can get caught up in the moment.

"I know this is stupid and wrong," Peggy admitted, "but you were suddenly just there, somebody to blame. I don't know how I could have thought that, I don't know how I can think half the things that get into my head when I'm drunk, I just become this fool," she said, her voice breaking ever so slightly with frustrated regret. "Well, if it means anything, I- I didn't drink today. I came here sober."

I nodded at this, Peggy understanding that this acknowledgement was a small olive branch.

She dared the smallest ghost of a smile and also admitted, "You know, I used to dress pretty daring back in the day. Used to. Hm. Well, I'm nobody to talk about how you dress and conduct yourself, much less judge."

She left a pause, indicating she was finished, that Gina broke with, "Kat, do you have anything to say to that?"

" ... Peggy,... it did hurt me, that stuff you said,... but I accept your apology because you're my aunt and,... you know. Besides, I said some pretty mean things to you, too."

She smiled a little wider, looking at the table again and nodding, her eyes closed and obviously happy that I'd accepted.

"But,..." I added, "You need to go see Daddy. You need to apologize to him, too. And,... I'm not ready for hugs and stuff just yet. I hope you understand."

"Of course, of course. Kat, I've so missed you and your father coming over. I don't want to be alone, that's the only way my life could get any worse at this point, after everything I've pissed away,..."

"I'm sorry I insulted you and treated you disrespectfully, Peggy," I offered sincerely.

"I appreciate that, but I deserved to hear it. It was all true."

I finally gave up a cautious smile and replied, "Some of the things you said about me are, too. A lot of em, really."

"Nobody's perfect," Gina said.

Peggy dabbed at her eyes again and said nervously, "Thank you for hearing me out. I'll go now and let you get on with your day and I promise that I'll apologize to your father."

She got up and stood beside the table, sniffed and added, "I just need to,... you know. ... Goodbye and, again, I'm so sorry, Kat."

I turned in the booth to watch her walk a little quickly through the half empty restaurant to the exit, looking at Gina afterwards, who was back in the seat that Peggy had just vacated.

She avoided my direct gaze, but carefully asked, "You mad at me?"

"Kind of, yeah."

"I'm sorry, I should have told you. I just want to see this resolved."

"Why?" I asked, actually wondering. After all, the return of Peggy only complicated our situation at home.

"Because,... it makes me uncomfortable. Look, I told you, she's family and it's not right that she should be alone, left to drown in whatever cesspit of memories it is that she swims around in from day to day. You heard her, she missed you. It's no fun to be alone."

"How long have you been talking to her?"

"Just a couple of times on the phone."

"How can you advise me against contacting Sheila, at least not without talking to you and Daddy first, and then turn around and pull this?"

"Because this isn't Sheila, it's your Aunt Peggy. Sheila was the enemy, Peggy is one of her victims like your father and then you, even me to a degree, just like Dad said. She has problems that need to be addressed and she doesn't have the support structure to do it. How is it fair that she gets thrown out because she's been trying to deal with her problems by herself for years and failing miserably at it, disadvantaged from the very beginning by the god damned bottle at that?"

She'd actually become quite adamant about it, raising her unapologetic tone just a little, not to argue, but only to show how she felt about the situation.

"I want you to know that I remember the things she said about you and that I don't just kick that aside, but I know you and I can't believe you would have been totally happy with the way things were left.

"And you know what else?" she continued. "It makes me feel guilty. That's right, guilty. It feels like I have her place. Just another 'Sheila Burchell after effect', I suppose, but I couldn't let it lie like it was. I'm sorry I sprung this on you, but I don't regret it because you were the focal point. Now that you've accepted her apology, Dad will accept it and things will be put right again."

"And if she does something like this again? If she gets in the bag and stirs up shit again?"

"If we're going to leave her to that, that'll probably happen, yes."

"Gina,... Thank you, you did a good thing, I know your heart is in the right place and it's hard to be mad at you for that, but just because I accepted her apology, doesn't mean I've forgotten. Please don't expect me to be her support structure, or to not expect to be mistreated by her again. Especially when she has to be kept at arm's reach, anyway. The best outcome here is for things to go back to the way they were, more or less."

"Even that would be better than nothing."

"Did you tell her you're living with us?"

"No."

"What else did you tell her?"

"Kat, I didn't tell her anything, for god's sake, I felt bad enough calling her as it was. We only talked about the situation, less than ten minutes the first time, maybe a half hour the second time and no more until today."

After a long, rather uncomfortable pause, I asked irritatedly, "Can we get out of here now?"

Driving along, I looked over from her passenger seat for a moment without her noticing. Of course, I wasn't that mad. She was right in the things she'd said and it wasn't even a question of forgiving her. Hell, I love her.

Looking back out the windshield, I said, "You're telling Daddy."

" ... Alright."

After another pause, "And I get to spank your bum tonight when we get home."

She looked over at me and we both smiled, our hands clasping over the console."

"That sounds more than fair."

 

 

Jul. 29/09

I was out in the garage this evening, after supper with my car, checking fluids, hoses and belts, doing a little maintenance here and there when Daddy ambled in. I was wearing old, tight jeans again and I felt his hand on my bum.

"Why don't you wear skirts anymore?"

"I do, sometimes. They're not very practical for working, you know."

"That's subjective," he said with a grin and gave me a kiss, giving the bottom of my bum a few loving pats.

"(giggle)"

"Hey, kitten."

"Uh huh?"

"Pretty big of you to accept Peg's apology."

" ... She just told you about our little meeting, I take it?"

"Yeah. I was a bit ticked off at the little witch, but,..."

"Gina does make some good points."

"Yes, she does. She'll even impale you with them, if you're not careful."

"Tell me about it. Um, were you disappointed to hear that I accepted? I know you were pretty mad at her."

"No. Anger is a hard thing to let go of, but,... So, she made a good case for herself, did she?"

"Peggy? Yes. But it wasn't like that, you know; she was sincere. Gina was right about her, I guess."

"Yeah,... She tell you how she personally feels about it?"

"That she feels like she took Peggy's place? Yeah. I suppose I can see that from her. She's really something, our Gina, isn't she?"

"Sure is. She actually reminds me a bit of Peg back in the day."

"Yeah?"

He nodded, smiling a little as his hand rubbed my lower back and his eyes fixed on the engine as he seemed to cast his memory back.

"You know,... I'm going to accept her apology too, if she offers one like she said she would, but I wouldn't if you didn't."

" ... Thanks, Daddy."

I stretched up and gave him a lingering kiss on the lips, which he returned, his hand on my back pulling me a little closer.

"Mmmm,... Daddy, you're making me all tingly and fuzzy inside."

"I am?"

"Uh huh," I breathed, undoing the top button of his shirt.

"Want some more, kitten?"

"Mmm, yes, please."

He held me close again and we kissed, his big hand roaming so nicely around the small of my back and top of my bum, my arms around his neck while I stood on tiptoes, feet slowly spreading like miffy was.

I was practically panting when he let me go and I noticed his chest was rising and falling with more intensity. I undid another button, then another and another until I could slip my hands in and around to his back, feeling his muscle through his bare skin. Bringing them back around to his chest, I felt him up and down, across his abs, over his shoulders as he stood there allowing me to have fun with a totally horny look on his face.

I leaned in and began licking his nipple, taking it gently in my teeth and pulling, licking again and sucking while my hands continued roaming until his shirt was pushed down off his shoulders. I pulled it out of his pants and undid the last two buttons before taking it off and laying it over the fender.

No longer willing to stand idle, he began unbuttoning the front of my old baseball shirt and removed it, laying it over his shirt before removing my white bikini bra and laying it on the growing pile of clothing. We came together again and he lifted me right up so that my legs wrapped around his back and I was looking down at him, my boobies dangling in his face for his lips and tongue to have their way with. I held on to his shoulder with one hand, the back of his neck with the other as I mewled my pleasure at his soft kisses to my cleavage, jerking and grinding against him when he got to my nipples.

After he'd had his fun with them, he carried me around to the rear of the car, putting me down on my feet where we kissed passionately again. He unbuttoned my jeans, slowly pulling the zipper down afterward, then pulled them to my knees so his hand could start tickling through the white piece of scrap that barely covered miffy.

I giggled and pressed my thighs together, trying to move back, away from him with my jeans still at my knees, but running into the car.

"You like it," he said with an affectionate grin, his fingers going for a second try.

"(giggle!) Daddy, that tickles!"

"Open your legs, kitten," he playfully dared, his hand stroking my hip while I covered between my legs with mine so he couldn't tickle.

"No way, you'll do it again!"

"We always play this little game, but you know you love it," he said, his other hand slowly pushing my jeans further down. "I'm gonna tickle that hot little clit 'till you cum, sweetie."

I slipped my feet out of my ball breakers and let him take my jeans the rest of the way off, smiling happily, horny as all get out, and suddenly found myself being lifted off my feet and sat on the trunk lid of the TA, my bum cradled nicely by the wide spoiler. I stuck to the game, keeping my legs closed with one hand there until he guided me down to my back and gently, but firmly spread my legs wide.

His fingers started softly tickling as I watched, inhaling sharply and giggling as my wet panties got even wetter. He played around my clit in the same manner, producing short urgent wines from my throat as I jiggled my pelvis desperately. Then his tongue took the place of his finger at the thin, white cotton because, apparently, his finger had other business, dipping under the crotch of my panties and rubbing around miffy's hole inside them.

He slowly shoved his finger inside, not in any hurry at all as he concentrated on the tickling he was giving my clitoris with his tongue, driving me wild while I twisted my own nipples giggling and groaning alternately. My body writhed on the car, pelvis undulating, back arching, almost coiling like a snake with a lovely orgasm on the way as he used his mouth to go beyond tickling.

"Oh, Daddy! Oh, yes! Uhhhnnnn-! Uhhhhh-uhhh!"

Some higher part of my brain suddenly wondered how this must look. I mean, there I was with nothing on but a pair of panties, spread legged on top of my car with my own father's finger up inside miffy, tongue at my clit and me playing with my boobies, obviously enjoying myself. The more I imagined one of our neighbors walking in, (which would never happen because they know better) the more turned on I got until I came sooo good. Daddy had to cover my mouth like he used to have to do, and I found I missed that little touch.

While I whined softly on my car, his finger left miffy and was replaced moments later by his cock. I stiffened when I felt its head at my lips, then relaxed almost as fast while he pushed inside my ready canal, sparking fireworks in my post orgasmic brain all the way to total penetration.

I groaned and opened wide eyes to the sight of him leaning over me, wrapping his strong arms around my little body and kissing me lovingly all over my neck, ears, chin and face as he began slowly pumping miffy.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mm! Mmmm! Mm!" I moaned with each thrust, our mouths locked together in the most erotic, sensual, loving kiss you could imagine.

We continued like that, making beautiful love that we both felt far beyond the sensations between our legs and I didn't think of the neighbors walking in, or anything else, except Daddy. Finally, we both came at the same time, his hips jerking spasmaticly as my clinching miffy was filled with shot after shot of my father's hot seed.

We held each other after, panting, still kissing and whispering endearments to one another as he gradually softened inside me, allowing his cum to seep out along with mine.

Oh my god, my Daddy is so good!

 

 

Aug. 03/09

It's interesting, the unique personal relationships Gina and I have with Daddy. It's a given that our relationship is different than the ones we share with him, based on the fact that Gina and I have a history as Daddy and I do, and also because we're both girls, but the difference in how we relate to him is interesting to observe.

First of all, Gina and I have changed with each other since our present arrangement began, especially since the big fight. Where she's still the cool, older sister she's always been to me, she also sees me more as her little sister in return, not just a younger lover.

That said, there's also a curious sort of equality, or respect from her since the fight. It's not that she didn't respect me before and isn't as if I'm not still the little sister in her eyes, but now it's like she relies on me as much as I always relied on her. I think she sees that I have my own power and, truth be told, it was as much a discovery for me as it was for her.

Daddy and I get along like we always did, however, every once in a while he'll take me out somewhere, just the two of us, or he'll make really nice love to me like he did last week on my car out in the garage. I'm pretty sure he does it just to make sure I know he hasn't forgotten about me and still loves me dearly, no matter how much he enjoys Gina's presence in his life. I'm still his daughter and little wifey and I still treat him with the very same respect he always demanded, his authority as Man of the house never a question in my mind, as it ought to be with he and I.

Then, there's Daddy and Gina. Those two are a very good pair in that they hold many of the same opinions and attitudes, however their style and the way they apply their opinions and attitudes are quite different. Where he tends to be quiet and reserved, especially in public like me, Gina is more outspoken. (he was pretty impressed when she got the people at Canadian Tire to knock fifteen dollars off the price of a new grinder that was already on sale) She's more insistent and sometimes outright demanding. She is also his daughter and wifey, but takes a different, somewhat more authoritative wifey roll than I do, although I sometimes get the feeling she'd rather not play that role.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers