Dad's The Man Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers

"Oh, my god, they are so hot!" Gina breathed.

They were. There was just something about them. It wasn't hard to tell how much she loved him, either.

"She's got a great bum. She looks so sexy in those pants," I breathed.

"Dad seems to think so, too," she remarked, pressing at my clit a little and making me jump.

It was true. Now his hand was freely roaming around her bum, softly here, harder there, squeezing and kneading indiscriminately. He was bent over a little, kissing her neck while his other hand held her side, just under one of her boobs. Her eyes were closed and I could tell she was moaning softly, like Gina and I were below the music, as she enjoyed the attention, even forgetting about us as his hand went almost between her legs.

The song ended and they slowly parted with a few quiet words and horny, warm smiles to come back to the seating area where we were. The smear on Peggy's slacks was bigger now and her face was flushed as they approached us and our naughty expressions.

"Care to join us?" Gina asked them with a warm, sultry manner.

"(giggle)- Ooooh."

Peggy's eyes went right between my legs again, then Gina's as they paused there at her invitation. My girlfriend/sister and I separated, moving apart and out of reach of one another to make room for them between us, one leg bent and up on the seat cushion. They hesitated another moment, indecision in Peggy's eyes, but then Daddy guided her to the couch to a seat beside Gina, then sat between Peggy and I.

They both looked at us, our hands back between our legs as we smiled back at them, me giggling and taking another drink.

"You two are evil." he said.

"Evil geniuses." I corrected.

"Whatever the fuck," he replied, shaking his head with a sort of desperate smile.

He was obviously excited and I couldn't help but wonder just how long he really did think about that encounter with his sister years ago, how long and how deeply he fantasized.

"Are you having fun, though?" I asked as he leaned forward to retrieve their drinks.

"Like waking up on a rollercoaster, yeah," he said.

We laughed a little at this joke, even Peggy and, when they'd taken their drinks, Gina asked, "Peggy, are you having a good time?"

She hesitated and glanced at her brother before admitting, "Yes,... I am."

"Daddy loves your boobies, Auntie. See him always looking?"

" ... Uh-mm, yes."

"You like it, don't you?" Gina asked. "Sitting here with us, your tits out so he can see."

" ... Yes, I do."

"Did you like grinding against his cock while you were dancing?"

"Ohh,... yes, I- I did. It feels so perfect, like I remember.

"You two should put your hands down each other's pants," I suggested.

" ... Oh,... I,... don't think-" Peggy stammered, looking at his lap, but interrupted by his hand unbuttoning the front of her pants.

"John,... Oh, baby, you're,..." she stammered, looking at me and not knowing what to do.

"Put your hand down his shorts and play with his cock," I told her with a little excited bounce as Gina and I hungrily watched him unzip the front of her cum smeared slacks to reveal a pair of black cotton, high cut bikini panties.

"Yeah,..." Gina breathed, looking like she was close to an orgasm as she worked herself. "Play with each other's bodies. Grab his cock, Peggy, he's nice and hard for you."

"Oh, my,...! Peggy gasped as Gina spread one of her legs and Daddy's hand disappeared down the front of her pants. He watched himself do this as though he couldn't believe it himself while her freshly shocked features did the same.

"Ohhhhh, Johnny!" she suddenly cried out, raising her pelvis with a jerk, her mouth left open to gasp wordlessly as his hand went even deeper over the black cotton and down between her legs.

Her eyes closed and her back arched as she pushed herself into his hand, sighing, jaw half open and trembling like the hand that slowly crept to his thigh. He covered her open mouth with his and she hummed long and low down his throat as her hand passed over his hard cock.

It seemed to jerk when she touched it, like it was electrified, before she slowly, almost carefully ran her palm up and down its length, fingers spread wide and straight. Her moans were becoming a little throatier, lower as Daddy's hand found a slow rhythm at her pussy.

Gina leaned in and took one of my aunt's boobies in her hands and began sucking the still erect nipple as she continued to play with herself, only more urgently. Peggy, after a moment's hesitation, put her other hand at the back of her head, affectionately running her long nails through black tresses so much like her own.

While Peggy's still trembling hand graduated to gripping Daddy's thick, stiff length, I moved down from my seat and got in front of her so I could slowly pull her pants down and off, meeting no resistance. She spread her legs willingly this time, her feet still in her high heels, and I saw how shiny wet her panties were as Daddy's hand strayed inside them through the leg hole.

"Ohh-h! Ohhh,...!", Gina whined urgently.

Approaching orgasm, she'd taken her lips from Peggy's nipple to see my aunt's fingers slipping under the waistband of her brother's gym shorts. She stopped suddenly, obviously finding his cockhead and playing with it as he flinched, groaning as she worked him.

"Ohhh! Fuuuck! Oh! Uhhhh!! Ohhhhhhhhh!? ... "Ahh!! OH, FUUUUUUUCCK!! Mmmmmmmmmmm!!" Gina yelled, orgasming hard.

She went back to sucking Peggy's other nipple, humming deliriously, watching Daddy and Peggy play with each other while she came around from her rushing climax.

Peggy barely registered this event and was now stroking his cock in his shorts, up and down slowly as she made low, husky sounds of extreme pleasure, her mouth open and watching me. Kneeling in front of him now, I pulled at his shorts. He lifted to allow for their removal and she stared as his manhood came into view, her hand paused in mid stroke.

As soon as they were off, I delivered the final shock of the night by spreading his legs and licking his balls, all the way up to her fingers, then up his length. I licked his precum off and went down on him, sucking slowly and surely while Aunt Peggy held it for me, humping the finger that was wandering into her pussy with higher, more insistent notes of bliss.

I let his cock go and looked at her with an open expression and explained, "He was all I knew and nobody else measured up."

She blinked and I saw a look of surprised understanding in her eyes and caught what might have been an accompanying nod, or possibly a physical reaction to the finger Daddy now had inserted all the way up her pussy.

Gina then stretched across Peggy's lap in order to also go down on him as Peggy continued to hold his cock there. As she started sloppily sucking the head, I decided to go back to licking his balls. Peggy got louder as Daddy finger fucked her, kissing her neck again as she slowly began to pump his cock with her hand. This was just too much and my hand went right back between my legs.

"Mmm," Gina said after a minute, then advising, "Peggy, suck his cock with your niece."

Peggy and I looked at each other a short moment as she bucked to Daddy's hand before I got up, put my knee on the couch and leaned forward. Putting an arm around her neck, I encouraged her with a passionate kiss, then another that ended with me licking her lips, kissing her chin and drawing her forward while I continued to play with myself.

She glanced at him once as I helped her slump into his lap, Gina Helping to rearrange her legs on the couch so that she ended up laying on her side, legs still spread for Daddy's fingers. Gina's fingers then disappeared down the front of my aunt's panties to join his. He reached out, his hand going underneath Gina's top and pulled her bra down, using it after to draw her closer so he could neck with her.

Peggy, meanwhile, was looking at Daddy's cock a few inches from her face with wonder, as though she suddenly had performance anxiety now that she was face to face with what she'd loved and wanted all those years. I licked the front of it, right up to his helmet and did it again as I held his cock up off his belly for us. Soon, a fresh puddle of precum formed at the tip before her enraptured, fluttering eyes. Her moans and gasps turned intense as she looked back at me.

"Oh, sweetie! Ohhhhh! I'm gonna cum! Gonna-! Cum! OHHH! ... AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH, JOHNYYYYY, I'M FUCKIN' CUMMINNGG, OH, GODDD!!"

She went down on him suddenly, near the end of her spectacular orgasm, taking more of him in her mouth than even I can and holding it there as she cried the rest of her great release around it. She began slowly bobbing up and down as her pelvis relaxed, it's strained, repeated jerking coming to a halt as Gina and Daddy played with the less sensitive areas of her pussy.

Soon, the clean, slow strokes of her lips on his cock became faster, sloppier and included lewd slurping sounds as her eyes closed and she brought her hand into play.

Well, if I thought I was a good cocksucker, I have to say that Peggy had me fixated on her technique. She's incredible and it hit me that I was learning how to better suck my father's cock by his sister's truly expert example. Two of my fingers now plunged in and out of miffy and I was getting so close I could taste it.

She noticed me watching and stopped, giving me a warm smile and offered in a slow, sultry voice, "Come on, kitten, lick your daddy's cock with me."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I gladly lent my tongue to her efforts as Daddy sucked on Gina's boobies and fingered her wet pussy, Gina's hand still playing inside my aunt's panties and making her jump and flinch, whine and gasp as I was.

My orgasm hit me suddenly, while we were both licking his cockhead, allowing our tongues to dance with each other as we had fun with his beautiful tool. Short, loud, bawling wails of mind shattering pleasure were forced from my mouth as I paused in my work, allowing my cheek to rest on Daddy's thigh as Peggy's other hand stroked my hair and the side of my straining, orgasmic face.

She leaned over and gave my parted lips a kiss and went back to sucking his cock, though still watching me, suddenly flinching to something Gina did in her panties, eyes closing for a second before she opened them, deepthroating him with a long, sighing moan.

As I was just getting over my orgasm, Gina, Daddy's mouth at her boob, hand between her legs, panted, "Oh, I,... mmm! I think Dad and Peggy should (sigh) Go to his room and,... fuck!"

It was hard to tell if she was finishing her sentence, or expressing her pleasure, but Peggy took her younger brother's hard member out of her mouth and looked up and over her shoulder at the suggestion.

"They are very persistent, aren't they?" she asked him in a voice that conveyed an almost sleazy desire more than her actual question, her hips rolling to Gina's hand at the same time.

"You can't imagine," he answered.

Gina's bra was completely gone from under the little hanging scrap of top, now pulled to the side, uncovering the boob that Daddy still held.

"And it's hard to tell which one's worse," he continued, gently shaking Gina by a finger up her pussy. "This little witchy girl here, for example,... You were supposed to be the predictable one."

"I know, and I'm sorry, but that,..." she trailed off, looking at Peggy.

" ... Should be my job," my aunt finished. "Is that right, honey?"

Gina grinned, nodded and (wow) I watched our little family of lovers begin to evolve yet again.

Peggy's hand slowly stroked Daddy while I played with one of her nipples, watching as she looked at him with a warm smile and said, "I don't think there's any harm in doing what,... what they want. Do you?"

I smiled and stroked her arm while he shook his head with an affectionate grin, replying, "No. Not at this point. But,... You girls leave us alone for a while, okay?"

" ... You mean we can't watch?" I asked, disappointed.

"No," Gina answered for them, "We should let them,... connect."

"(giggle!)" I agreed.

We let them up and Daddy scooped her off her feet and into his arms. That's when she actually giggled, hanging on with an expression of happiness I'd never seen on her face before, would never have expected to see and, in fact, would've bet my car against the possibility that she'd ever have it there. She couldn't take her eyes off of him and she suddenly reminded me of myself, how I felt when I knew I had him.

"If you need anything at all, consider us your personal room service girls," Gina advised them with a sexy smile that she then turned on me. "We'll be right out here keeping one another company."

I can still hear them in there during that first time, how Peggy's broken cries of pleasure spoke of the love they were making in there, the kind of sex that puts physical form to the emotion, separate and apart from just 'fucking' and the kind that Daddy always knows when to use. We got off just listening to them, playing with ourselves, with each other, eating each other's pussies to the sounds of Peggy's frantic hollering later on when he did 'fuck' her.

They called for drinks once and we went in all smiles, beholding Daddy lying on his back with Peggy sitting upright on his midsection. I openly looked closer and saw that his big cock was driven right up inside her, seemingly his entire length.

Gina saw this as well and her jaw dropped a little, looking at them as I was, they smiling right back at us. They promised the party would continue tomorrow and 'shoo'd' us out of the room, my happily smiling aunt giving my bum a light slap when I turned to leave.

Gina and I stayed up a while later, allowing ourselves to sober up a little, listening to more of Aunt Peggy getting fucked senseless by Daddy before going in to my room to pass out together, half naked and still horny.

Like I say, I have a very interesting and exciting life for someone who doesn't get out a lot.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,255 Followers