Dad's The Man Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,254 Followers

"Yup. But, I'm going to get you something anyway. Things are different now, you know."

"They certainly are."

"I guess you never would have expected me and Daddy, huh?"

" ... Actually, I did."

"You- you did?"

"The expression on your face when I visited that night when I was taking a look at your father's arm, the way you were dressed and,... subtly asserting yourself."

"Really? Hm, I thought,..."

Don't worry, I know you, is all, plus I,... had reasons for my mind going there. Anybody else would have fallen for it."

"Well, that's comforting. But,... what did you think?"

"Of you two? Well, what could I think? I felt cheated and I was jealous and mad. The whole incest factor really had little to do with how I felt as far as any strong emotions go and I was hardly in any position to judge. I suppose that was an idea I'd learned to accept a long time ago. But that was just a suspicion. It was Gina I was really,... jealous of. Women who can get at all close to your father start to see things in him before long and,... I couldn't compete. My suspicions of you didn't help my jealousy. I'm sorry."

"It's no problem, auntie, I understand. I felt the same way, like when you visited that time and you were looking at Dad's arm, but the incest thing never really came into it. And when you told us what you did, well,... it turns out we're two peas in a pod, as Daddy says."

She smiled and got on the bed, gently arranging my hair as I smiled back, happy that was out in the open and settled in stone.

"Besides," I added, "you did see him first."

Peggy chuckled at this little joke, then said with a sense of hesitation, "Gina's told me how things worked out between the three of you,... Please don't take this the wrong way, but I admire your nerve. A long time ago, I tried to make things happen and I made such a mess that I couldn't even try to fix things, but you succeeded."

"It would have been pretty bad if I didn't, though. I could have easily lost them both. Besides,..."

" ... Yes?"

"Well, I wonder,..." I dithered, trying to find the right words. "Well, when you visited his bed that night, years ago,... No offense, Auntie, but I'm impressed by your nerve. How did you ever bring yourself to do it?"

" ... Well, sweetie, I was pretty liquored up. We all were."

"Everyone was there?"

"Everyone. Me, Dennis, Sheila, your dad, Norah and her husband Paul. Dennis was in our bed, passed out for work the next day, your father in the spare room. He'd actually cut himself off before he got too out of it, being the responsible type he always was, but he was feeling pretty good.

"So, that leaves me, Norah, Sheila and Paul. Norah was a big time lush back then, easily the worst of us, and was passed out cold on my couch. Meanwhile, your mo- ... Sorry,... Sheila and Paul were still awake and somewhat functional. Before I know it, Sheila's got her top unbuttoned and she's showing Paul her tits."

"Wh- Right in front of you? In front of Norah?"

"They'd been flirting for a bit up to then and Norah figured it was all just the normal, friendly stuff. Wrong. See, when Norah passed out drunk, she was out. You couldn't kick that woman awake and they knew it as well as I did. As for me,... I'd caught her before and said nothing."

She stopped, turning her eyes to the foot of the bed and, somehow, I knew she wanted a drink. I remained silent and she soon drew a deep breath and cleared her throat while exhaling, preparing for what she'd say next.

"I lied to you. When I told you a long time ago that I suspected she was cheating. I knew she was, knew she was the town bicycle and I never told him. As I said last night, while I initially pushed Sheila at your father in order to force myself to some proper understanding, in time she became a different kind of opportunity, once I knew it wouldn't work anymore than Dennis did. And,... she made it easy to forget. I was drunk a lot then, like the rest of the group, and she had a way about her,... Well, like I say, we were friends.

"But, in the end, I needed her around because she was the perfect way, the perfect,... in, if you know what I mean. Sheila was a wild one, you see. She didn't just like sex, she liked an experience and that was another reason she was messing with Paul right in front of me. She wanted me to see because, not knowing the real reason I never told on her, she assumed the reason was that I got off on it, too."

At this point in her story, I'm really getting a load of just how much like Sheila I am, just how right Daddy, Gina and even Aunt Peggy had been about that. I listened to her side of the story with all my attention, a little stunned at her openness and surprising detail.

"Well, I didn't get off on it. I wasn't exactly thrilled about the whole thing, my Johnny going out with a whore, but I was at the point where I felt I couldn't deny my feelings about him anymore. She was an in. You know what I mean."

"Yes, you could take advantage of her horny and kinky personality, get your shoe in the door and show him what a real woman is all about. Exactly what I might have done in your position."

She smiled a little at this, then added, "Well, I figured she'd be gone at some point, that he'd find out if he didn't already suspect, and leave her. I might have told him myself if I could work it right, you know?"

I nodded.

"That evening, I was pretty drunk, like Sheila, pretty horny and not for Dennis. I'm sitting there watching these two and, by the time she's got Paul's pecker out of his pants, I'm pretty wet and willing. I was actually tempted to join them. I don't know why, I suppose it was because I was so turned on, I was drunk, it was there and I'd let so many other things slide since I met her,... Well, I found myself seriously considering it and I realized,... I mean, I just stopped myself in mid desire and thought, 'What the fuck am I thinking?' For god's sake, I may as well have gone in and fucked Dennis, at least he was cleaner and he wasn't such a capital loser."

I couldn't help but smile at this.

"I mean, hell,... The real man is all alone in my guest room and I'm gonna settle for the use of some critter without a job?"

"(giggle)"

"At least Dennis had a brain and a good job at the hospital. Anyway, I was looking at Sheila and wondering how she could be so stupid when she had the rights to the real man in the house and,... I just made this split second decision to step in,... Because if she wasn't bright enough to know better, well,...?"

"Who were you not to step in?"

"That's how I felt about it, yes. Also, I might add, your father is a very clean man. Always was and not every man is."

"I like it when he comes home all full of dust and he's all sweaty and stuff, though."

"That's different. Imagine if he didn't take a shower for a week. You'd be surprised at how many men are like that."

" ... That's,..." I trailed off.

"Grody," she finished. "Anyway, that was Paul. We knew because Norah would constantly complain about it. Of course, Norah wasn't much better, but I digress. I told them to have fun and that I was going to bed before I passed out. Once I got to the door of the guestroom, my hand on the knob, it hit me, what I was doing.

"I kinda thought twice about it then, but- this is going to sound stupid,... I was feeling lucky. Yes, it hit me while I was standing there that I'd show him a good time and, once he found out it was me, his own loving sister, he'd,... Well, he didn't. I went in, slipped my clothes off and hopped under the covers with him. Even though I was drunk, I forced myself to fully experience everything that happened. I remember it all, too, especially how,... good we were. Together, I mean."

" ... What, umm,... What did you do when he realized?"

"I had to play along," she answered, her voice going a little sad as she looked toward the foot of the bed again. "He flipped out. I tried to,... Well, I just left. I went to my own room, my own bed and cried myself to sleep, right beside Dennis. It was quite a low point."

" ... And she never gave you an in," I assumed.

"No. She got pregnant and that changed everything. Norah found out about the fun that Sheila and Paul were having, literally right in front of her, and that changed a few things, too. She got drunk and went crying to John, told him everything and then tried to jump his bones. He brushed her off- he never even liked her that much- and went home to confront Sheila, who of course lied and told him it wasn't true, that it was only Norah's way of trying to steal him away from her."

"He believed it, didn't he?"

"Yup. Sure. Mum had recently died and she was helping him through it, taking every advantage while she was carrying. Securing herself until she could leave unhindered, as it turned out."

"But, why weren't you there when your mum died? You should have been comforting each other, it was both your loss."

She smiled humourlessly and explained, "Because of my little 'accident', we were,... we weren't exactly hanging out just then."

"Oh, I get it." I said, nodding and thinking of this, Daddy's lonely, guilty fantasies and the aloof way they'd always treated one another.

"Believe me, I wanted to be there for him, wanted him there for me. It's how it should have been and it drove me almost crazy with this sense of total and final injustice. Dennis was such a poor substitute for who I should have had right then, I couldn't even let him near me. I actually locked him out of our room for three nights."

"I can't imagine how that must have felt." I commiserated.

" ... Things were different for me after that. I felt different. When I found out about Dennis and Sheila from Norah, I knew it was true. She showed up at the bar one night by herself, got drunk and we got to talking. She was going on and on about what slimy bastards men are and how if she ever caught Paul cheating again, she'd definitely leave him,... And since misery loves company, that's when she tells me all about how Dennis and her husband were both banging the hell out of Sheila, having threesomes, even. She told me that the three of them convinced her to stay quiet about Dennis, that it would wreak havoc in his life, Johns, mine, blah, blah. Yeah, that was Dennis, alright, and yeah I believed her.

"Of course, by then it was too late, wasn't it? She was in like flin and I didn't realize she'd take off, how it would affect him, or how things would work out. Ironically, I stayed quiet for the same reason Norah was, but soon after Sheila left, I hit Dennis in the face with it. I used it as an excuse to get rid of him. It sounds awful, but at the time he was just a mistake that had to be cleaned up. Worse yet, I convinced myself over the years that Sheila ruined my marriage, trying to convince myself that I was a victim and not one of the architects of what all happened.

"Most unfortunately, though, it was too late for me and my Johnny . He was devastated when she left. What with Dad gone and then Mum, he just,... changed. Like I did. He became so inaccessible. Any fun in him died and never came back, not until now."

"That's,... incredible and sad. ... When did you first realize,... him?"

"Yeah, him. I know what you mean, Gina and I spoke of it. It happened when he was eighteen. I was twenty and I was trying to teach him how to dance so he could get a date for his graduation. He couldn't bring himself to dance around to a fast song, said he felt like an idiot and just refused in the end, so all I could teach him was the proper way to slow dance. It ended up that he never even went to his graduation, much less the grad dance. He had them mail the diploma."

She paused, smiling as she picked up a white bra with cups that seemed a bit small for her, looking at it as though remembering good times with that bra before going on.

I taught him a few different ways and,... there was this moment,... He'd gotten it quite well at that point and we were moving nice and slow, completely relaxed, you know?"

I nodded.

"Well, he took a more,... comfortable hold on me while we danced. I don't mean his hand was on my ass, nothing like that, he just,... really took me in his arms and he was leading,... See, kitten, even though he was my little brother, he always seemed older somehow, always the hard worker, the clear thinker, responsible and mature,... I felt so safe and secure then. He had me right there and he never knew."

"Hmm. There is just something about him, isn't there?" I asked, taking a closer look at that bra.

"Yes. Yes, there's a lot of things about him. He's cool because he doesn't give a fuck and he has all the solid sensibilities that Dad drove into him, things that most men completely lack these days."

"Exactly." I agreed.

"I've pined for so long,... Now I can barely believe how it turned out, I mean,... I never would have seen this weekend coming when I got up Friday morning, that's for sure."

"I don't suppose. It must have come as a hell of a shock when you realized our little threesome."

"You can say that again. But,... we all seem to fit. Even I see that and I've only just,..."

"Become?" I asked with an ominous tone.

"Yes," she laughed.

"Sorry about last night, but we wanted you. We still do."

" ... I,... did enjoy it. And I know about your horny. Your father told me and I saw it in action with your- sorry, with Sheila. In reality, any man less than your father would have been,... not good. For you."

"Yeah. Gina told me that and I sort of got it on my own."

"I was so wrong about your character, sweetie."

"Maybe not so wrong. What you told me about Sheila and Paul on the couch,... You know, how that kind of thing turned her on,... well, I can easily see that. I actually got turned on at the thought of it."

"I was tempted to join in, remember? I'm not even related to her and,... look, have you ever seen Paul?"

"No."

"Well, let's just say that your imagination is most likely more appealing than the reality was, even after what I told you. Don't worry about it, it's just one of those things, sweetie."

I smiled and gave her a hug. She put her arms around me and rubbed my back as I stroked the back of her neck, our chins on each other's shoulders. We stayed like that, holding each other on the bed and reconnecting in a way that was deeper, more meaningful than niece and aunt. I knew there'd be no more problems between us at all right then and I think she did, too.

"Aunt Peggy, I'm sorry about everything you've been through. I'm sorry you were left to spend them the way you did and about how I misunderstood and,... I love you."

She froze for a long second, then slowly relaxed and held me closer, whispering in my ear, "I love you too, kitten. Thank you."

Aug. 17/09

The furniture is all pushed back where it was, the bedding changed, laundry on the happen. It must be Monday. Actually, Peggy and Gina took care of most of all that while I got back to work in the basement, trying to earn some command of drywall compound.

No matter what I watch on the internet, how many times I see them do it on DIY, no matter how many times Daddy shows me, I just can't get the hang of it and it bums me out. He's just going to have to accept that it's his job.

Personally, I'm planning on using corrugated sheet metal, the stuff like ripple chips, in my secret laboratory, and I may even spray it all pink. Maybe silver metallic. Maybe both.

Peggy had the meal underway when I went up at the usual time I do it. This is cool because Peggy is a really good cook, better than I am, so I stood there wearing a smile, my old work jeans, ball breakers and nothing else but a layer of compound dust over my bared boobies.

She did a double take and smiled, looking me up and down and asking, "Why aren't you wearing a top?"

"All that sanding made me so hot."

" ... Sweetie, your nipples are erect. They're very nice."

"You should take your top off," I advised.

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

"You want to see my tits again, kitten?"

"(Giggle)"

Still smiling, she unbuttoned her yellow, crinkly blouse and pulled it off, showing a nice, lacey yellow bra.

"Your bra too, okay?"

She silently removed this as well, still smiling with a growing spark of excitement in her eye, but after she was finished, she took a clean dishcloth from the drawer and ran it under warm water.

She gestured for me to stand by the sink with her and when I got there, she ran her hand through my hair, displacing the heavy dust before running the sopping wet dishcloth through it.

I closed my eyes and moaned as the water trickled from my scalp, down my neck and shoulders and over my bare upper body, through the dust and grime on my back, sides and chest to soak into the waistband of my jeans. She worked her way to my face, kissing me passionately after, then proceeding down my arms and hands, neck and upper body, taking extra, loving time with my boobies and nipples, sucking on each of them for a minute before finishing up with tummy.

"There you are," she said, her voice a bit higher than usual as she rinsed the dishcloth under the running tap, her nipples as erect as mine at that point.

"Thank's, Auntie. (giggle)"

Gina walked in then, carrying a hamper with freshly folded dishcloths and tea towels in the bottom, and smiled a bit when she saw us.

"Gina, honey," Peggy said, looking at her, "take your shirt off, Dad'll be home soon. Your bra too, if you're wearing one."

"Oh,..." she said, her smile suddenly matching ours.

Without another word, she put the hamper down on the floor and hiked her red, V-neck pullover to her chin, over her head and off. After this, she removed her red bra, placing these garments over the back of Daddy's chair with Peggy's top and bra. "Girls,... come suck at my nipples."

Daddy was very happy to come home to three grinning, topless women. After supper, we were all lounging on the couch, He in his usual spot at the end with me right beside him, Peggy at the other end with Gina between her and I. After the news, he muted the TV and turned in his seat so he could address us.

"So,..." he sighed, looking from one to another of us while Peggy turned in her seat as he was. "I've been thinking. Peggy, you should just move in with us now, as later."

" ... Uh, a bit sudden,..." she resisted.

"What, you're gonna go back to your house and sit there alone until the weekend?" he challenged.

"Actually, I was going to invite the girls out for the day tomorrow. I thought you'd like to go there after work and,... hang out."

"That sounds like fun, Daddy," I threw in.

"It does," Gina agreed.

" ... Okay, it does," he admitted with a grudging smile.

"But, Dad's right," Gina added. "You need to move in with us, or at least not live apart from us, no matter which house we're at and I think that should start as of today. We live and move as a group."

"Be careful, Auntie," I chided. "They're ganging up on you like they did to me."

"We did that for good reason, kitten and there's good reason now, too." he reminded, looking at Peggy.

" ... You're talking about my, uh, addictive behaviour. You want to keep an eye on me."

"Not just that," Gina assured her, casually taking one of my aunt's nipples between thumb and forefinger to play with as she went on. "You're happier here. You have a place here with us, like I do, and when you're happy you'll be a lot less likely to do anything,... that we'll all regret. Don't think of it as us keeping our eye on you, more making sure you're happy, supported and insulated from any outside distractions."

"That's all well and fine, hon, but,... You should know,... I can't go an entire day without drinking. I've been trying."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,254 Followers