Daffy & Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here now," I sent her when I parked in the hotel car park.

"Horny now," I got back.

Two nil.

I met her in reception. She was as pretty as she looked in the photos she had sent me then as I stared at her little black dress she grinned and pulled the hem up. Sure enough: no underwear. I glanced over at Bella ( the sultry voice on the phone) she was looking at the both of us and smiling I smiled back at her and slipped my hands under Daffy's hem to cup her soft warm cheeks as we hugged. Her arms went up and round my neck and our lips knew what to do too.

This is in the hotel foyer remember but it was soon clear that all their guests were lesbian and broad minded ones at that. They walked round us and a few pats on my bottom were given as they passed. I was lost in this new world of women in love. The competitiveness was gone and my defenses evaporated. Before if a woman had touched me She would have gotten the "what do you think you're doing" stare, even of I had rather liked it, but now I loved having hands on my butt.

Her case was still in reception and we finally decided we should stop blocking the way and go up to our room.

The hotel had a ground floor and a first floor; we were on the first floor. We embraced as soon as we were in the room and within seconds we were naked.

I had had visions of a leisurely dinner, a few glasses of wine then a relaxed entry into the world of lesbian sex. No, we had almost torn our clothes in our haste to get naked then we were at it like ferrets. Kissing and tonguing like mad, exploring each other with our fingers and spreading as wide as we could so we could be explored.

Her touch was amazing and as she traced yet another line down over my arm pit, down my side, across my left butt cheek, into my crack then up through my slit I thought I might just explode.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" I asked as I held both hands over my head to make it easier to torment my poor defenseless armpits.

"Absolutely, mind you I have watched a shit load of videos," she told me with a look of pure evil.

Three Nil.

She it was who decided we needed to shower and after we had scrubbed each other we resumed our lovemaking.I can tell you that inhibition I mentioned concerning my 'womanly area' had flown out the window.It would be fair to say the true slut in me had been released and I lay on my back, as instructed, getting wetter and wetter, all on my own initiative, as I watched while she worked out which strap goes where and- crucially important let me tell ya- how to tighten them.

"So, my nasty little slut," she said in that low voice that sends shivers down my spine", beg me to fuck you."

She hauled me round so my ass was perched over the edge of the bed and pushed my legs back so my shins pressed against my shoulders and I was all on display.

"Oh Jesus Fucking Christ Fuck me! Please! Stick it fucking well in me and fuck me!" I screamed at her.

"Fuck me oh wonderful Daffy who's-"

"Daffy!" I shouted in exasperation ", stop pissing about and fuck me! Now!"

She pushed it in. No, there wasn't the tightness at the opening nor the groaning as my delicate vagina adjusts itself to the intruder; it went straight in and filled me. She left it in and moved back and forward just a little bit. Just enough to have my eyes rolling and begging her for more. I was her fuck toy and I knew she was turned on watching me; which turned me on more as well.

She had moved to that stage where she had opened me right up and was drawing it all the way out, letting me close up then poking it back all the way in and I was trying to pull my legs back more so I could get the last quarter inch inside me. With it all the way up she leaned over, pushing my legs out of the way, wrapped her arms round my neck and pulled me up as she hugged me.Our mouths were wide open and we slobbered on each other as we licked; tongues, lips, chins it didn't seem to matter then it did and our lips were locked together.

We had our eyes open; I was looking up into hers and it was all there in her eyes. The lust, goes without question, but the love! My God I have never felt loved like that and I came. For me, as a biological result of far too much stimulation? Absolutely but I came for her too. There was nothing I would withhold from her and nothing I felt I wouldn't do as well. She had earned the right to see me orgasm; I just hoped I had pleased her.

"I'll get you off," I whispered and she gave me that grin of hers, pulled out far faster than I had imagined in my romantic vision of lesbian sex then showed unseemly haste in unfastening the carefully adjusted straps finally forcing the 'fucking thing" down her legs and kicking it away in frustration.

"Ready?" I asked primly.

I got the evil stare. Okey Dokey.

"Kneel there, head touching the bed, knees apart and pull that cunt of yours open for me."

She was a virgin.

"Daffy?"

I got the 'and?' look.

"This will hurt babe?"

"Hopefully."

I pushed a finger in, she opened and a slid a second and a third in. All of them just pushing on the membrane.

"Push that fucking thing in," she demanded and I went to fetch it off the floor.

Not like that though. We had other toys and I unwrapped a likely looking vibe. It needed batteries of course and I opened the little pack, checked which end was which, carefully studied the marks on the battery cover then felt for the on/off button and once i had it going tested it against my palm inviting her to listen to the different sounds the motor made as I turned the speed dial.

"You're a cunt! You know that ,don't you?" she hissed at me.

The eyes narrowed but I ignored them and ,after taking an age to lube the thing ( yes, completely unnecessary as she was at pains to inform me and everyone within a five mile radius).

"Ready now?" I asked brightly.

She tried to do that narrowed eyes thing again but her face broke into a huge grin and she was just a little bit nervous. I turned the vibe on to medium and pushed. I stretched it but. There was no way I would hurt her. No way. She had shuffled back a little; to get more comfortable I had assumed and thought nothing of it but without warning she thrust back impaling her hymen on the dildo.

I stared at it open mouthed; then I let go of it and I had to hug her. Her legs were pressed together and I rolled over her wrapping my legs round her and kissing her in between telling her how gorgeous she was and brave and fearless.And yes I was being ridiculous and over the top but I would have killed to protect her and I loved her more than I could have imagined one person could love another.

Yes, I'm a sook and I was crying but she was one too and she had tears too. We cleaned her up a little while later and I gave her an improvised work over with the vibe opening her up. She came from my fingering; index and big finger stroking her G Spot, other hand squeezing at the base of the hood to pop the cit out and my wet thumb stroking clity until she bucked, said "Oh fuck!" and shuddered for me, convulsing as her orgasm ruled her body.

She looked up at me looking down at her and the same craving to have pleased, to have been good enough was on her face as it had been on mine.

"Sensational," I told her "sen fucking sational"

She smiled contentedly and let me hug her. She didn't do much in return; she had worked hard- the hug was her reward.

We showered again after our orgasms and I decided I wanted to stay naked for ever. Nakedness had always been a transition stage between wearing this and wearing that but now it wasn't a transition it was a permanent state in its own right- I loved it.

We talked about going to a nudist club together and I found she hadn't really been serious on that score it was just a test as far as she was concerned but as far as I was concerned it was how I wanted to be.

"Well how daring are you?" she asked with that mischievous twinkle I knew meant she had something daring for me to do.

I shrugged

"Try me."

Go down to reception and ask if they've got any sex toys, handcuffs, that sort of thing for sale."

'Like this," I indicated my naked state hoping she would say yes.

"Yes, like that. We aren't embarrassed at all are we?"

"Are you coming?"

"Excuse me? Who is going to be making the coffees while you're gone? It's not all beer and skittles for all of us my girl, now off you go and don't dally on the way back."

She put on a very convincing Yorkshire accent did my Daffy.

I was pushed out in the corridor with just my Visa Card and made my way cautiously to the stair well then went down to reception. There was that terrible moment of anxiety when I saw them and they hadn't yet seen me. What would they say? Would they tell me off? Say I was a pervert? Ask me sarcastically if I had forgotten anything? Then I came out of the hallway and into the foyer. There were just a few women in there, all of them dressed by the way, who stopped what they were doing to stare- and smile. I'd been stared at in the restaurant and that hadn't been any fun at all but this was. I quickly realized though that I wasn't allowed to watch them ogling me.

It made me submissive to them and the whole thing was now a huge turn on for me.I went to the counter aware that my butt was now the center of attention, well hoping it was because that's the thing; are they looking? I wanted them to be but I wasn't, under the rules, allowed to check. I got a bit wetter. Bella made a point of keeping me waiting then made as if she was surprised to see me there. She said not a word about the absence of my attire and when I asked for the item in question she repeated each one loudly and put the selection for that category on the counter.

Had I tried this vibrator, she asked sweetly or that one and did I prefer being bound or cuffed. I had no idea but the whole idea was getting me hotter and hotter. More women drifted in from the lounge and without having to ask I got to try having my wrists bound then handcuffed- I much preferred being bound- as well as ball gags or open mouth gags- open for me- also my first (pitifully small) butt plug and a variety of vibrators inserted at all sorts of angles into my hopelessly wet box. None of it was nasty- well pretend nasty with spanking my bottom and pinching my nipples but the girls were all lovely. I couldn't call them 'women' even if they were all ages; when we're together we're girls.

My coffee was lukewarm when I got back and I got a very severe look when I came in laden down with all sorts of exciting sex aids which I dumped on the table for her to examine.

"I missed you," she told me finally and I could see she was hurt that I had been away so long.

"What? Think some nice lady had swept me..."

I stopped because I could tell that that was exactly what she had been thinking.

"Well for God's sake come with me next time; OK?"

"OK."

Three one and I smiled mysteriously at her.

"Would you like to bind me- so I'm helpless."

"How was it?"

"Oh My God! It was fantastic! They stared at me but they were smiling and no one said anything nasty or gave me a shitty look, you know."

"Wish I'd gone with you now. Let me see your bum?"

It turned out that it was just mildly pink now although I'd certainly felt the spanks. All the same she looked impressed and insisted I lay over her lap but all she did was spread lotion, which she had in her handbag, over my bum . Not that that wasn't nice but a few more smacks would have been nicer. She made me lie next to her on the bed, my head resting on her bicep while we talked about ourselves and got down to what really got us down.

Like mothers; for instance. Well you know all about mine but hers was worse. And she had a father too; both were hardcore Christian fundamentalists and her father had threatened to kill her (not that he put it like that but dead is still dead after all). I gave her that "and?" look then waited. She shuffled around uncomfortably then bit by bit it all came out and I knew she was now my problem. No way could she go back to her parents after this.

We cuddled together after that and my little Daffy had a cry. It felt so good having her snuggled up to me and whimpering into my neck. Not that I wasn't feeling her hurt with her but when something is wrong I don't surrender to the melancholy instead I feel inspired to think of solutions. Yes a total inability to face reality.

It didn't last long and Daffy was back in the saddle, eyes dried, nose blown and planning the rest of our day. She decided we would dress for dinner and when I pouted she told me not to be so silly. Not only that but we would both wear something a little less risqué than our meet and greet outfits.

I had brought one, yes, as had she and we made a fine couple in our understated elegance, to say nothing of proper underwear underneath. After my performance in the foyer, which I was now regretting more than a little, we were the center of a certain amount of interest and I tried to look away from the winks and lip licking as we walked to my table.

Then I saw her. I stopped in my tracks and stared hard at her peering this way and that. Satisfied it was her and consequently now with a hollow feel in the pit of my stomach I let Daffy lead me to our table. It wasn't, as I had hoped, a discrete table for two; it was a four seat job with our fellow diners already ensconced.

We stood at our chairs waiting to be invited to sit. The older of the two graciously waved for us to be seated and we did so on our very best behaviour sitting bolt upright with our hands folded in our laps. I felt so nervous. Daffy reached for the carafe and poured us both a water offering, by way of gesture, to top their glasses up too. They nodded politely and she added a trickle to both glasses then put the carafe down and winked at me.

I knew they were remembering what I looked like before when I was being the exhibitionist slut. Daffy gave me another smile to which I gave her a tense closed mouth one in reply then looked down at the table top.

'You're not the first you know," the younger one, whom we discovered was called Judith, told me.

"No but definitely one of the better ones," the older one (Clara) finished for her.

I blushed deep red and Clara reached over to pat my hand then stroke my forearm.

'Welcome to the sisterhood girls," Clara said to us and them we were hugging each other and I wiped a few silly tears away and they told me what an impact I had made before au naturel. Then it was as if the dam had broken and they were coming over to us, patting us on the back welcoming us and it was as if they had formed a wall around us not keeping us in but protecting us from what was out there.

Dinner was served soon after and after the main course I had built up enough nerve to go over to her.

"Civic girl?" I asked getting a puzzled look in return.

"Cutting bait?" I added, if she was who I thought she was she would recognize the words.

"You!"

"Me.Well?"

That "get fucked" still pissed me off.

She looked away then looked back and shrugged.

'Sorry."

(But not very.)

"Thought you were a guy."

"Well I'm not."

"No. Of course not."

"You've done well with her," she told me conspiratorially ', she's an absolute doll."

We stared at each other then her face broke into a smile and I knew I had passed some sort of test. We weren't friends but at least she respected me. We hugged and I went back to our table feeling pretty good about myself; I had faced her. I was going to have to do a lot more of that in the weeks to come but at least it was a start.

Daffy had watched me every second I had been absent from our little foursome.

"It wasn't a guy after all," I told her with a shrug.

She had worked it out even without hearing us.

"Fancy her?" "No."

"That's alright then."

Gladys and Judith smiled nostalgically.

Dessert followed the main, coffees and after dinner mints followed desserts and nudity followed the mints. No, it wasn't expected- the coffees were and the mints were a treat but mass nudity, uh uh, no, not really.

There was this count down:

"Ten, nine"

Then they were all shouting at the top of their lungs

"EIGHT, SEVEN, down to a deafening 'ONE" followed by a huge cheer and then they were stripping. The prim, sedate, pair at our table- everyone. Except us of course, we were standing shell shocked. Then we were grinning and stripping off too.

The music had started and we all crammed onto the dance floor. Change Partners was the order of the day. I started with Judith when another woman muscled in. Judith let go very reluctantly and suddenly I was dancing with a chubby Asian lady who pressed herself against me and pulled my face to hers so she could stick her tongue in my mouth. I was much taller than her and so I was bent right over while her face was tilted up to mine. But my God could she do things with that tongue of hers. I had had very limited experience with erotic kissing what with being limited to dates with Evan and Co.

For all that I was a quick study and she moved me on to having my armpit licked. I hadn't realized what a truly erogenous zone my well slobbered on armpits were till she had finished. It took a while for me to click that they all wanted a turn with us --not until the fifth one had fondled my tits and poked her tongue down my throat and I saw two more angling to get to me next.

I felt so good and I went from dirty lesbian slut to Earth Goddess all languid sexuality closing my eyes wrapping my arms round the next one who, yes, turned out to be Civic girl. Anyone but her, still I was going to enjoy myself and if that meant treating her as a sex object , well so be it. My new found confidence meant I was calling the shots now.

"Please me," I whispered in her ear then I licked her cheek and lifted my chin to let her know the stage was all hers. I'm sure Daffy would have wet herself laughing but I must have sounded convincing as there was this silence while she worked out what to do. I got kissed then her hand went to my slit and she pushed her fingers in. Way too hard and I jerked back.

"Gentle kitten, gentle," I told her softly taking command as well as some pleasure in her crestfallen look. I moved back in to her pressing my pelvis and tits against hers. She went gentler this time too and her fingers were soon deep inside me and my knees felt a bit weaker than they had before.

"Oh kitten, oh yes," I groaned and she was doing it for me. Fuck she was good. On her knees she grasped me at the hips while pushing her tongue into my slot. It licked up to my clit then my little pop out friend got her working over. Men haven't got a clue when it comes to turning us on down there; well they don't have one, do they? No, precisely, we do and she knew exactly how to drive me insane.

I had my eyes closed and I don't think it was long before I came. They applauded-loudly. I opened my eyes and they were standing round watching. All except Daffy, naturally enough, Judith was on her knees in front of her with her hands gripping my favorite butt cheeks while Daffy had pulled her lips wide apart to make the licking process just that little bit easier. She looked over at me and smiled then closed her eyes with the smile still on her face; she was enjoying this.

I closed my eyes knowing I had a smile on my face too. It wasn't just getting turned on and brought off; it was the belonging. We had walked in on a gathering of strange women and now they were our friends. We danced and snogged just going from one to the other till we could barely stand and finally the senior ladies must have decided we were done and next thing we knew we were in our bed all tucked in with the lights off and the door shut..

Of course we were far to excited to do anything silly like go to sleep and we lay together listening until their footsteps had gone back to the stair well then the clump clump sound of them going back to the party. I leaned forward, got onto all fours and backed up. She smacked my bum for me then fondled my pussy.