Daily Grind

Story Info
Scott relieves his commute with a bit of light relief.
1.6k words
3.92
35.8k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott smiled to himself as he stood on the platform, latte in one hand, free paper in the other. Five mornings a week he would climb aboard the same tube train to get to the same place of work at the same time of day. Life was monotonous everywhere other than in his head.

But in his head, anything could happen, and most days on his way to work, anything and everything did happen. Scott would pick a random woman from the tube carriage and imagine what he would do with her if she were his. This morning he'd already picked his victim while still on the platform. Long blonde hair, 5ft 6, around a size 12, she was wearing a grey suit with 3 inch heels that accentuated her bare, tanned, toned legs. She looked every bit the prim and proper business woman, apart from those bare legs and a cleavage most women, and men, would die for. Her breasts looked rounded and full, just how Scott liked them. He imagined that she had a naughty, rebellious streak; today's fantasy would be fun.

The tube pulled into the station and the frantic boarding procedure began. Scott stayed fairly close to his chosen one, not wanting to give the game away that he was interested, but not wanting to be so far away that he wouldn't get the opportunity to touch when the train jolted to a stop at the next station.

Sometimes his encounters were brief. He never knew how far his fantasy woman would be traveling on the journey. He'd enjoyed women who had got off at the next station, and others who'd stayed on for the full ride; three whole stations of lust filled imagination. Most mornings Scott would get an erection on that tube train. The tightly packed compartment would mean his bulge was easy to hide. But the ache would stay with him, even after the woman had left the train and he'd also disembarked and walked the 10 minute journey to the office.

Most mornings, Scott would spend a few minutes in the toilet once at work, reliving the fantasy he'd just conjured up. He liked the excitement of wanking himself to eruption while his work colleagues shared stories about their previous evening, their journey to work, or their plans for the day. While the others were spooning instant coffee into their dull mugs, Scott was keeping his hand busy stroking his hard cock.

Scott liked to give his fantasies names. This morning he would be having sex with Samantha. In fact, he already had. He imagined waking up next to her, leaning across and stroking her naked pussy. He slowly slipped his fingers into her wet cunt and she opened her legs, inviting him in further. He imagined this is how every day began. Within seconds, Scott was on top of her, ramming his cock deep inside. Her back arched, she would enjoy his cock filling her up, pumping fast and frantically to ensure they both orgasmed before the daily grind of getting ready for work began.

This morning, Samantha had no inhibitions at all. She opened her legs wide, grabbed Scotts arse and helped him pump away at her. She writhed, eyes closed, back arched, as he gently bit her nipples and caressed them with his tongue. Scott withdrew before Samantha came, turning her over to enjoy the smoothness of her arse. He liked to look at her arse as he fucked her from behind. The delicate blond hairs would shine as the morning light glimpsed through the window. He looked at her arsehole, knowing it was out of bounds but wishing his cock could be deep inside her tight arsehole. Her pussy was exceptionally wet this morning. He closed his eyes and indulged himself in the fantasy that he was fucking her arse and as he felt her start to pulsate with pleasure, he too came, filling her with his juices that would dribble out on her journey to work, reminding her his cock had just been inside.

Scott imagined he and Samantha had taken a shower together after that; he'd watched her in the mirror, buttoning her blouse as he shaved. She looked hot today, and he decided to share her journey to work.

On the tube, they stood almost touching. The first station was close now and it could provide the opportunity for Scott to have physical contact. For all he knew she would be getting off at this stop so he had to make the most of his time with her. The train jostled to a halt and Scott reached out for the pole she was clinging to. His chest touched her shoulder as he did so.

He smelt her hair, all fresh from the shower he imagined they'd just shared together. She stayed on board; the fantasy could continue.

If she was mine, he thought, I'd be stroking her hair and whispering in her ear. The fantasy was on its journey again.

"You were hot this morning," he whispered. "I want to fuck you again."

Samantha smiled, her eyes lighting up.

Scott leaned in closer. "I want to fuck you right here, right now."

Samantha edged further into the corner of the tube train they were occupying. She turned her back firmly to the wall of the train and Scott pushed close to her, standing just to her side. He reached down her back and unzipped her skirt. He slid his hand down, pulling her thong string to one side and touching her arse. The other commuters had no idea. Samantha stood still, her eyes engrossed in the newspaper she held in front of her. Scott knew she wasn't reading. He reached down, rubbing gently back and forth between her legs. Samantha held the paper with one had, her skirt with the other. Her expression remained the same. Scott was looking at the paper as well, but concentrating on what he was about to do.

Her hot pussy was ready for action again and his fingers were wet with her juices. As the carriage drew into the next station, he slipped his index finger into her arse. It was tight. His cock felt as if it was about to explode. He was touching forbidden territory on a train full of people. He wanted it to be his cock in her arse, but this felt good. Slowly he withdrew and carefully rummaged to fasten Samantha's skirt. She looked up from the paper and smiled.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist it," he whispered in her ear, pulling her hair back with the hand that had just been touching her arse. "No problem," she said.

Scotts mind raced with the thoughts of what might now be within grasp. He looked forward to getting home tonight, enjoying a bottle of wine over dinner and then exploring parts he never knew he would be allowed to touch.

The train was pulling into the station. He made use of the forceful jolt to brush up against his victim once more, a thank you gesture for allowing him, unknowingly, to indulge in yet another tube fantasy.

As he reached down to pick up his ruck sack from between his legs, he took another look at her smooth, tanned legs, wishing he could run his hand up them until it reached the top. He wondered if her pussy was wet. Was it waxed? Brazilian? Hollywood? She didn't look the type who would be hairy. He wished he could stay along for the ride for a little longer but knew he had to get to work. As the train drew into the station, Samantha also picked up her bag and headed out onto the crowded platform.

Scott reached inside his pocket and felt his cock, readjusting himself slightly to make the walk to work a bit more comfortable. Samanatha was just in front of him now. She was walking in the same direction as Scott and he found it hard to stop fantasising about what else he might do to her. He imagined her rubbing lube on his erect cock before bending over again on all fours and pulling her arse cheeks apart to invite him in. Gently he would penetrate her. The fantasy filled Scott's mind for the entire walk to work, Samantha just ahead of him. As he reached Willow House, she stepped inside the same building.

I don't believe my luck, he thought to himself. She works in the same building as me. Scott's heart raced as he realised he may be able to see her again, albeit in a lift or stairwell, or perhaps on another journey to work. She stopped at reception and Scott carried on up the stairs to the second floor.

He dumped his bag on his desk as he did every morning, greeted his co-workers and hurried to the toilet.

His cock was ready to burst. Trousers and Calvin's round his ankles he rubbed himself rhythmically as he pictured fucking her that morning, showering with her as the water glistened on her pert breasts, unzipping her skirt in that packed tube train and fingering her arse, and fucking her senseless that evening, pushing all boundaries and taking her anal virginity.

Scott's body writhed as he came buckets. He took a moment to catch his breath, pulled up his pants, checked out his hair in the mirror as he washed his hands and set off back along the corridor to his desk. As he pushed open the door to his office, Ruth, his PA, looked up and smiled.

"Scott, this is your new manager," she said walking across to his desk. Scott turned his head. Samantha was standing right in front of him. He reached out the hand that had just helped him to climax. "It's really good to meet you," he said. "I think we were on the same tube train."