Daimon's Deal

Story Info
What the heart desires.
1.6k words
4.43
20.2k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaz479
jaz479
101 Followers

Hey everyone, this is my first non-human story. This is actually based off a dream/nightmare that I had and I hope you like.

Charlie rushed down the hall, bumping into people as she went. It was the first day of classes and she was running late, as usual.

"Sorry excuse me," she muttered as she accidently bumped into someone. Her frizzy hair blew into her face, causing her to drop her books on the ground. As she reached down to pick them up a hand grabbed them, and she looked up to the bluest-green eyes she had ever seen.

"Here you go," he said, her crush handing her the book.

"Thanks, I..I thank you," she stumbled over her words as she looked away from his blinding beauty, curly brown hair and sun kissed skin. She stood up and walked past him to her class and entered and took a seat in the first seat she found. The door opened right after her and he walked right in.

'Great, he's in this class too,' she thought, realizing she would have to spend an entire semester with this greek god in her class.

He walked over to his seat and sat by a group of guys who high fived him and asked him his summer went.

"Ok class, we have a very long semester of organic chemistry to get started on, here is your syllabus," the professor said, and Charlie turned around paid attention.

Once class was over she walked out and made her way home to her apartment, finding her roommate sitting on the couch. Saying hi, she went in her room and sat on her bed. Staring in the mirror across from her bed she gazed at herself, and wondered what was wrong with her.

Her frizzy natural hair was pulled back under a cap. She had a hate/hate relationship with her hair, it always pained her, her mom never allowing her to get a perm, and she was always self-conscious about it. Her honey colored skin was barely exposed from the bulky layers she always wore, and her average face was pretty, yet not striking with brown eyes and a button nose.

She sighed as she laid back on the bed and closed her eyes, daydreaming about the boy in her chemistry class. The prospect of sitting within the same room with him was more worrisome than having to learn 17 new reaction mechanisms. Ignoring the voice of self-doubt in her head she rolled over and took a nap.

**********************

3 hours later

"Charlie! Charlie wake up," her roommate Tasha knocked on her door.

Charlie opened her eyes groggily and looked at the time. It was 7:30 and she groaned as she remembered that she promised her roommate they would go out for drinks tonight.

"Ok ok im getting dressed now," she said and walked into the bathroom. Once she left she walked out, and Tasha tsked at her.

"I know you're not about to wear that to the bar, Charlie,"

"What's wrong with it?" she asked, looking at her clothes.

"You always cover up like that, you have a nice body," her roommate said, then threw up her hands.

"Just forget it lets go," she said walking out the door.

They rode up the street to their favorite bar, 278 Lounge, and Tasha entered before Charlie. Tasha drew attention as always, with her long raven hair and dark chocolate skin. She had no problem with male attention and handled it way better than Charlie ever could.

Walking behind her, Charlie sat at the bar and ordered a long island ice tea, quietly looking ahead as Tasha chatted with two guys. As usual they were hooked on Tasha's every word looking at her like a piece of meat.

'I wouldn't want guys looking at me like that," Charlie thought to herself, knowing that she really would like that.

She huffed out loud and one of the guys looked up at her, and stared at her amused. Not wanting to make eye contact, she stared ahead, and continued to drink her drink. He suddenly stood and walked towards her and asked her if the seat was taken.

"No, it's not," she replied and looked at him out the corner of her eyes as he sat down.

He was arresting, not average, his face perfectly symmetrical with dark black hair that had one curl resting on his forehead. His eyes were so dark they looked black and she had to stop herself from leaning forward to peer more into their endless depths.

"So, clearly you are not enjoying yourself," he smirked looking her up and down.

Charlie felt as though he could see through her clothes and replied, "I'm fine thank you," in the frostiest voice she could manage.

He chuckled and said, "You're one of them,"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, you come into the bar, looking mad, and sit down in the corner and when someone tries to talk to you, namely a guy, you bite their head off. Let me guess, there's a guy who doesn't want you," he said satisfied with his analyzing.

She scoffed, but weirdly thought of the guy in her class who wouldn't even look at her twice.

"I was right, but what do I know," he said then stood and walked away before she could answer.

Suddenly she felt empty, realizing how pathetic she must look sitting at the bar muddled in her thoughts. She ordered a few more shots and sat there waiting for Tasha to be ready.

Sure enough one hour later Tasha was ready to go, but with the guy she had been talking to all night as well and they packed into her car and left.

Once home she walked ahead and being extemely tipsy, having ordered multiple shots to massage the sting of the guys words earlier, she tripped on the stairs. Tasha and the guy from the bar burst into drunken giggles and she stormed to her room shutting the door and turning on music so she wouldn't have to hear their fucking.

Laying on the bed, Charlie stared at the ceiling as it spun, and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

*******************

Charlie woke up, the hair on the back of her neck standing up. She tried to move, yet couldn't, and began to panic once she realized that her sleep paralysis had come back. Ever since she was a teenager she would have sleep paralysis if she fell asleep on her back. Laying in her room she began to hear a rushing sound, as if she were in a car with all the windows rolled down.

Then suddenly, the sound stopped, unlike in her other episodes, and everything went still. She looked around, then her eyes widened in horror as her bedroom door opened and a dark figure stepped in the room. She immediately felt the urge to run, scream, flee as adrenaline rushed through her body, yet she couldn't move a muscle. The dark figure stopped once it entered the room, then appeared at her bedside. She looked up and seen the guy's face from the bar and really panicked, thinking she was about to the raped/kidnapped.

He laughed a dark rumbling sound. "I will not touch you, unless you want,"

'What do you want, who are you?' she thought in her head.

He answered her as if he heard her thoughts, "I am the one who knows you as no other,"

Thinking she was hallucinating as she always did during sleep paralysis, she closed her eyes.

"Do not close your eyes I my presence," his voice boomed, and her eyes flew open against her will.

"There, now let's get to business. I am what you humans call a Daimon. I am not the Christian demon that you all so love to fear, but I am what you call a broker. I manage deals and propositions and come to collect the payment in the end," he said.

'I have not called you, what do you want from me,' she thought.

"Actually your subconscious have called out for help. See I cannot approach humans unless there is an entry way for me too. In you it the suffocating self-pity you carry that draws me to you.

Her heart fluttered as she recognized the truth that she had never acknowledged aloud.

Seizing the opportunity he said, "From there I can offer you a deal."

'What deal?'

"Well, anything you want, I can give you beauty, but you already have that, you just don't know what to do with it. What you really need is self-awareness. See you walk through life unaware of your awkward bumbling mannerisms, and it prevents you from connecting with others. You're pretty, but you can't ever coordinate yourself to look pretty, you are horrible at interpersonal skills, and have never had a boyfriend. You could never put your finger on it, but you knew that something was wrong with you,"

A tear slid down her cheek at his words and she was unable to wipe it away since she still could not move.

He leaned in, his terrible beauty scaring her, and licked the tear off her face causing her to shiver.

"Your virgin tears are the most coveted thing on this planet to my kind," he said, his voice deepening with lust. "I can give you what your heart wants but mind does not yet know, but there is a price. And no, I do not want your soul." He smiled sardonically.

"But before I can give it to you, there is once hindrance," he said before pausing.

'What,' she thought, hanging on to his every word.

"I cannot make deals with virgins,"

Her heart fluttered as she realized the implication of his meaning.

jaz479
jaz479
101 Followers