Dairy of a Phone Sex Goddess Ch. 2

Story Info
Steamy does Jason.
1.2k words
4.26
31.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteamyChik
SteamyChik
324 Followers

These are the true stories of my foray into phone sex. I love feedback and will write you back.

My room was lit with candles casting soft flickering shadows on the burgundy walls. The sensuous hushed sound of a rock waterfall fountain whispered its soothing song. A glass of chilled wine waited for me on the table along with a thick dildo and multi-speed vibrator. A lighter lay nearby awaiting a flick. I also had an assortment of other toys like a paddle, crop, and leather flogger.

I was nervous. This was my first night as a real phone sex girl. My forays into phone sex on the free lines did not have the same intensity. For one thing, since I was calling and talking for free, there were no expectations. I could talk to whomever I wanted about whatever I wanted and I could hang up whenever I wanted too. This time, I would be taking calls for specific requests and I had to talk to anyone sent my way.

I took calls right out of my own home and my own bedroom. This was really wonderful because I could actually participate in my phone calls. If I had been at a call center in an office building, it would have been hard to stroke my pussy or pinch my nipples. It would have been pretend. At home, the company handled the screening and the billing, but they sent the calls to my house on a special phone line set up just for sex.

I had several phone names depending on what type of girl the caller wanted. My phone names were Danielle, Tammy, Missy and Gina. Each name had an entire character associated with it. Danielle was sophisticated, Tammy was trailer trash, Missy was at least 18 but still very young and naïve and Gina was my anything else girl. Sometimes, my name would be whatever the caller wished it to be if they had a preference.

I wanted to be especially sexy feeling on my first night and took extra time to primp. I shaved my legs until they felt like silk. I shaved my pussy until there was only a hint of glossy curls at the very top of my slit. The rest of my pussy was so smooth and soft I could hardly keep my hands off myself. I took a bath in a pleasant perfume with a vanilla base and even put on make-up. I dressed up in a black, flirty silk nightgown with a deep V cut to my belly button and lace over my breasts. I wore black thong panties underneath.

Although a little overweight, I have that slutty body men seem to like. Large breasts, small waist, rounded hips, plump ass and long shapely legs. In real life my hair is a honey brown and down to my waist and my eyes are a crystal green. On the phone, I can have any hair and eye color combination needed to make a man’s fantasy come true.

I was ready. It was almost time to start my shift. The phone rang.

The call operator explained my first call to me. She was friendly and knew this was my first time so she sent me someone easy. His name was Jason. She linked the call through and I was live!

“Hi Jason, how are you doing baby,” I purred. I have always been able to speak in different voices to match the occasion - sexy, sweet, little girl, domineering mother, or bitchy wife. This time I picked an ultra smooth, sexy, a voice to make a man hard and then melt him down.

Jason was shy.

I began stroking my nipples getting them hard, my breath catching a little. “You know what I’m doing, Jason? I’m using my little finger and rubbing it over my hard nipples, they are so hard for you Jason. Is your cock rock hard now, are you stroking it? I hope you are. I want you to stroke your cock for me real slow right now. Are you doing that for me Jason? It makes me wet to think of you stroking your cock, rubbing it and gripping it for me.”

“Oh God, you are good, your voice is so hot. I’m stroking my cock baby, tell me what you are doing. Touch your pussy,” Jason told me.

“Mmm, Jason, I’m stroking my clit right now and ribbing it back and forth. I’m slipping a finger inside me right now, oh yes that feels so good. I’m thinking about your hard, hot cock inside me right now Jason, right now. Can you feel your hard cock inside my tight pussy? I’m so hot and wet, my pussy is gripping your cock as you shove it in me. Jason oh baby, fuck me hard! Really bang it in me baby. I need your cock inside me, shoving way up in me!” I lay back in my big comfy recliner and fingerfucked my vagina. “Listen to how wet I am baby,” I moaned into the phone, really into it and aroused. Putting the phone down at my pussy, I fingerfucked my vagina. The wet smacking, slurping sounds very loud and audible.

“Did you hear that baby? Jason? Oh yes, your hard cock is slamming into me. Close your eyes and stroke it baby and think of ramming your cock inside my open hot pussy. My legs around you shaking and hugging you so you will be deep inside me." My voice was thick with arousal and my breath was coming fast.

“Oh God I’m going cum, I’m going to cum, you are so hot!” Jason shouted into the phone.

“Give it to me Jason, shoot your hot sperm inside me, I want it all inside me!”

“Ahh! Ahh! Shit! Shit! Fuck!”

“Oh baby yes! I can feel your hot cum inside me I’m going to cum with you right now!” I shouted as I came. My clit exploded as my fingers frigged it back and forth and up and down. Breathless, I said, “Oh baby, you made me cum so hard.”

“You are really totally awesome, Gina. I shot my load so high it’s in my hair! You really came didn’t you? I could tell it was real! God, that is awesome. You are so great. I have to go but I want to talk to you again. When are you working?

“Mmm, yes I really came Jason. You have ruined me for anyone else tonight! Call me anytime, I work the night shift from 9 p.m. – 3 a.m. Call me back you are hot too!” I said. I meant it too. He was really fun to talk to.

“Well, I gotta go now. This was expensive but you were definitely worth it. Bye baby.” Jason said to me, then he hung up.

I hung up the phone, fingering my dripping pussy, running my fingers over my swollen, happy clit. Mmm, I thought, that was really fun.

And I still had five hours left on my shift. I grabbed a book to read to pass the time until my next call. I hoped the next customer would be as easy and fun as Jason!

I hope you enjoyed this look into phone sex. I love feedback and don’t forget to vote!

SteamyChik
SteamyChik
324 Followers