Daisy Chain

Story Info
Sensual Domme has her fun with several men.
941 words
4.38
40.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked about the idea. Both of us were energized by the thought, and we toyed with the idea of actually doing it. Soon, it crept its way into our everyday thoughts. We talked about it before making love, and our passions were fueled by the images we called into our heads. It consumed us, but we welcomed it. And now was the day we'd actually do it.

Searching carefully amongst friends, we made a guest list of attendees. We hardly slept the night before, electing to make love as much as possible each time we awoke during the night. Wild love. Sensual love. Slow and tender. Fast and furious. Preparing the house took most of the morning, and now it was early afternoon. When the grandfather clock struck 2, you had me get undressed and masturbate for you.

You watched with eyes wide open as I pleasured myself, kissing me and sliding your fingertips along my body as I erupted in orgasm. I licked my fingers clean as you smiled, and after I got cleaned up, we watched some adult films that you enjoyed. At 3pm, you asked me to cum again. And at 4. And at 5. Every hour until 7pm, when I came for the last time that evening. After 7 o'clock, I had had 6 orgasms, and the last one, not even a drop escaped the tip of my penis. I was dry, which made you and I very happy.

By 8pm, the guests had started to arrive. We had a light buffet set up, and several bottles of wine were opened, to relax us all. Fifteen men had been invited, and all were here. In our spacious living room, the furniture had been re-arranged to leave the center of it open. Soft music played, and the only light was from candles placed strategically throughout the room. The very center of the room had only one item in it... a very comfortable leather recliner. That would be your place of honor.

With a few drinks in us all, our inhibitions were free. As the clock chimed 9pm, you got undressed and laid back in the chair. Us men all undressed and walked up to the small pedistal in which a fishbowl had been placed, with small bits of paper, each numbered from 1 to 15. I laid down on my back, directly in front of you as the men each picked a number. The man who drew number two laid on his back slightly above me, so that his hips were next to my head. Number three did the same to number two, and so on, until we were all arranged in a loose circle around you. When we were all in place, you looked directly at me, smiled, and said but one word. "Begin."

Each of us started sucking the penis of the man beside us, like a 69, but with many more people. The rules were simple: If one started to cum, one raised his hand, came into the mouth of the man sucking him, then, after one came, he got out of the circle. The circle would reform, less one man, and so on, until there were only 2 men left. You recliner spun, so you could watch us all fellate each other at your leisure.

When you noticed a man with his hand up, you would watch him as you let your fingertips slide along your womanhood, waiting for the moment he would cum. We decided we would all do it slow, so the excitement would heighten our orgasms. Of course, we all stopped for a minute after one came, to give us a chance to get a breath before starting again.

You laid back, watching us all, drinking in the hedonistic pleasure displayed before you. Listen to our soft moans, our guttural sounds of pleasure as we came. You watched our bodies, some sleek, like a long distance runner, some muscular, some in between. You observed our skin tones, the patterns of our hair, the muscles rippling as we pleasured each other orally. You watched our legs tighten and our hips thrust as our mouths sucked and you felt our eyes upon your lithe naked form. You would tease yourself to the point of climaxing, then relent to drive yourself even more into a frenzy. By the time it was down to only two men, myself and a suntanned blonde man with a body like Adonis, you were in total ecstasy. As Adonis and I sucked each other in a 69, I understood even better why you had me masturbate all those times earlier today. It was so I wouldn't cum and could stay in the 'chain' longer. By this time, 4 men had already cum into my mouth, and I greedily sucked down every drop. Now, as I sucked slow and firmly, feeling every inch of his splendid organ filling my mouth, I saw from the corner of my eye that he was raising his hand.

Yes! His hips shuddered as I sucked the very tip, rolling my tongue all around his swollen head. Suddenly, he could take it no more as he buckled and a torrent of semen was unleashed. I gulped and swallowed, but he was still coming. My throat was engulfed with his creamy load as I tried to get every drop. Exhausted, he rolled over onto his back and got up. I was the winner. At this point, I thought the party would break up, and you and I would make wild love. But you had other plans, and the party was just beginning...

to be continued...