Dale's Fate Ch. 01

Story Info
Fate starts to happen.
3k words
4.53
8.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my first story, so please let me know what you think, if you have not read Dale's Fate Ch. 00 please do so, and if you don't like pain or torture or rape please do not read any more, thanks.

*

Dale

Dale couldn't believe what had happened, three days ago he was so happy, he had the courage at last to kiss princess Elizabeth and wanted to tell her that he loved her, but couldn't because his squire had interrupted with a letter from his home, he had to leave in a hurry but promised to return in three days, now he wouldn't see her again.

He always knew his step father didn't love him but he never thought that he hated him this much, he has to, if he didn't he wouldn't have sold him as a slave.

Dale lied tied to a bed, beaten and abused and remembered how he got there in the first place.

The letter he had received said that his nanny was dying; he had always loved the old woman, so he hurried to his side, His town was three days away from the court, he rode straight without stopping, and he wanted to be there for her like she always was there for him.

When he arrived at the town outside the castle he send his squire Paul for some medicine, maybe there was a chance he could save old Mrs. Pine, Paul went to the apothecary while he went straight to the old cabin at the edge of the woods, and were she had lived since Duke Dragon threw her out.

Dale knocked and open the door, what met his eyes froze the blood on his veins, Mrs. Pine was there but she wasn't dying, she was tied to a chair and his step father and half brother where there too, with several of their most trusted men at arms.

"Hello little bastard, so glad you could join us so soon" Duke Dragon said sarcastically.

"What is the meaning of this? What is going on?" Dale asked walking inside, knowing it was some sort of trap.

"Can't you imagine? Brother, this is the best day of my live!" Morton said.

"You have two choices Dale, either you surrender to the guard without a fight and Mrs. Pine goes free, or you fight and she dies" Duke Dragon said.

"You know my choice already, Duke, I will never jeopardized the live of my people, take me, I won't fight" Dale answered, although he didn't like what was going on, he had to do something to protect his nanny.

"Where is that nosy squire of yours, why isn't he here?" The Duke asked

"He didn't come with me this time, at left him at court" Dale lied, hoping that when Paul saw what was going on he wouldn't come close at all.

"Well then, this is working better than anticipated, seize him!" the Duke ordered his men.

The guards moved as one, the seize Dale and clap him in irons in no time at all, Dale wasn't really worried though, he knew this game, his step father loved doing this to him, then taking him to the castle and beating him for a while. He had done it since Dale could remember.

Dale was dragged to the castle, he was looking around trying to alert Paul, but he didn't see him, which made him smile, the kid had more common sense than he had thought.

When they were in the castle, the Duke ordered his men to strip Dale, again part of the normal ritual for this kind of thing, and to tie him to the center pole on the central patio.

When Dale was tied up, the Duke took the tawse and started hitting him with it, 30 strong lashes, Dale didn't scream, he knew that if the did, the lashes will be more than if he didn't.

"You have learned your lesson boy, not one scream, nice, but this time is different, I don't like you are so close to the princess and I will make you go away now, I can't tolerate you any more, you have been a pain in my ass for to long" Duke Dragon said.

The guards untied Dale and he fell to his knees, he was to week to stand after the lashing he had received.

"What are you talking about?" a very confused Dale asked.

"What I'm saying is that is time you disappeared from my live, and that my rightful heir to take his place, the one you are occupying right now, besides you are to little for the princess, she'll forget you soon enough and Morton will be there to lend her a friendly shoulder to cry and make her fall in love with him." Duke Dragon said "Tie his hands behind his back, don't let him move keep him on his knees" he ordered his men.

"You really don't know Elizabeth at all, she will never go along with that" Dale answered laughing through the pain.

"Shut up! It is princess Elizabeth to you slave!" Morton screamed and kicked Dale on the ribs.

"....slave.... you called me slave?" Dales asked after he finished coughing.

"That is what you are from this moment onward, I will sell you to a slave merchant, and if you try to say who you really are you will be treated very badly, no one likes a deranged slave" Duke Dragon said approaching his step son.

Suddenly Dale felt a hand in his hair, Duke Dragon yanked his head back and looked into his eyes, that look made Dale shiver with fear.

"That is right little bitch, that is your destiny, from now on you are only a pleasure slave and will have to endure everything that happens to you." Duke Dragon was laughing

He let go of Dale's hair and walked to his back, Dale was still on his knees , The Duke opened his cod piece and grabbed Dale's hips, he didn't say anything just impale Dale on his massive cock, with one deep thrust.

Dale screamed, he couldn't believe what was happening, his stepfather was raping him, the pain was so strong he couldn't stop the scream from escaping his mouth; al he wanted was to wake up from this nightmare.

"Your lordship, the slave trader is here" one of the guards announced while the Duke was still pumping in and out of his stepson.

"About time too, arggggggggg, I am cummig!" Duke Dragon screamed.

"Sorry about that, merchant, this is the slave I want to sell, he is not good for anything but being fucked, and even then he can be rebellious, you should punish him frequently and when you sell him tell the new owner too, so that he can't escape, his prone to trying that is why he was being punished right now" Duke Dragon said while adjusting his cod piece again.

Dale couldn't believe his ears, he was being sold to a slave merchant, that was something he never saw coming.

The merchant took one look at Dale and was more than happy to buy him, the guy was an expert and he knew this slave was a great buy. He was young, and by the traces of blood he could see on his anus, he had been a virgin until recently, that meant a very good price at market.

"I'll be happy to take him, your honor, he will be treated accordingly" the merchant told the Duke.

"Do you need him to be chained?" Duke Dragon asked.

"It would work better if he was" the merchant replied happy with his new slave.

Dale was clap in irons again, he could barely walk because of the pain in both his back and ass, but the merchant didn't care, he took a leash and tied it to Dale's balls, and pull, the pain was immediate, Dale had to follow and he tried to do it as fast as he could, he didn't want to feel that pain again.

"You are definitely a great buy, the prize I could get for you would be astronomical, I am sure you were a virgin until recently and will remain untouched at least from behind until you are sold, no need to loosen you up, that will be the job of your new master or mistress, god, you are handsome" the merchant kept talking all the way to his camp.

"I am not who I seem to be" Dale spoke boldly, "I am not a slave, I am Dale of Rosen and if you return me to the king's castle you will be greatly rewarded" It was a desperate attempt but Dale have to do it.

"Yeah right, and I am King Richard, damn the Duke was right you are fanciful and deranged, a good beating will undo that and I think a good humping too, yes, my plan was to keep you as untouched as possible, but if you are crazy your prize will be low anyway, and the trip to Enoa is a week long, I will take my pleasure from you, now shut up if you don't want me to give you to the mercenaries that protect my caravan, they'll be delighted to torture you." The merchant answered and slapped Dale's face hard.

"Yes master" Dale answered defeated, now he knew no one would believe him and his live as a slave have begun, nothing would save him, he only regretted not talking to Elizabeth a couple of year ago, he should have told her earlier, but he was to scared, now he would never see her again.

The merchant and Dale arrived to the camp, there were several slaves tied to posts in the middle of the tents, displayed for all to see, their backs were bloody and the looked well used, Dale started to feel really afraid now, this was his worst nightmare come true, all he had was his honor and now his stepfather had taken his virginity away, even if he managed to return to court he will be considered defiled and no good, he will be at the mercy of anyone that wanted to take him and will be considered little more than a slave anyway.

"Put him in my tent, and tied him face down on my bed, I am hungry after I eat I will take him" The merchant ordered one of his servants.

"Yes master" the servant replied and yanked on Dale's ball leash, Dale groaned, pain shoot through his body.

The servant just laughed, and took him to a tent on the other side of the camp, the tent was not very large and it smelled funny, a large bed was in the middle of it, Dale saw chains on the bed and several whips and paddles along the cloth walls, he was really scared now, but there was nothing he could do.

The servant called two more servants to him, they untied Dale and ordered him on the bed, Dale obeyed, he knew that if the didn't pain will be what he would get, the servants quickly tied him face first on the bed, he was spread his hand and feet wide apart, he knew this was only the beginning of a long night.

Dale tried to breath and calm himself he needed to think, escape was impossible he knew that, during the trip he will be tied and watched all the time, and when he was sold in Enoa he will be marked as a slave, even if he escaped, as soon as somebody saw the mark he will be punished harshly and then returned, it was the way of his people.

A sound interrupted his thoughts, the heavy footfall of the merchant was approaching, he knew that his words on the way here had been unwise and now he will pay the price for them, he was at the mercy of this man, and he knew that he will receive none.

"You really are beautiful slave, ¡ Don't talk unless I tell you too!" the merchant screamed, "You spoke in the way here, that means that you are deranged as the Duke said, and that you have not been taught how to behave, you are nothing, you're sole existence is to serve others as they wish, you don't speak or think, and I will make certain this week that you learn that lesson"

The merchant took one of the heavy cat o nine tales from the cloth walls of the tent, it had knots all over the lashes, he hit Dale's back and ass with it several times.

"At least you don't scream, that is good, but believe me you will at some point" the merchant said and continue with what he was doing, each lash brought agony to Dale, the pain was intense and he knew it would not stop soon.

After 30 hard lashes, the merchant stopped and smiled admiring the blood flowing on Dale's back, Dale was gritting his teeth and the urge to beg for mercy was there, but he would not do it, he would not submit completely to this man.

"Yeah, that is how your back should look and now, tell me boy, are you a virgin?"

"No" Dale answered

"¡No master!" the merchant screamed and hit dale five more times.

"No master" Dale repeated.

"That is good boy, for I will take you over and over again, crazy slaves need that to stop being crazy, it is said that a good whipping every day and a good five fucks every night will make any slave understand that they cannot tell lies" the merchant said

The merchant took Dales hips in his hands and smiled, he pointed his hard member to Dale's entrance and pushed in without anything to ease the experience for him, Dale tried not to scream but the pain was to much, he screamed and begged for the merchant to stop, all caution was thrown to the wind, he didn't want to be raped.

The merchant smiled at Dale's cry and when he started to beg, his smile grew, this slave would be a delight, he continued to pump harder on his ass, and finally cum inside of him.

"Yeah you are a good fuck, I like how you beg but it will be for nothing boy, I and my mercenaries will use you as we see fit and there is nothing you can do. ¡Ben!" The merchant called.

"Yes master" Ben the servant was instantly in the tent.

"Tell the mercenary chief that I have a treat for him, tell him to bring two more men with him" then turning to Dale he added "You will service them and they are permitted to do anything they wanted to you, damn this will be a good trip" The merchant chuckled delighted.

"You called Marius" The mercenary chief asked

"Yes Brent, I have a treat for you and your men, ah I see you brought the two that inflict the most pain, nice, this slave is crazy and needs severe correction, I will give him to you and your men for your entertainment until we arrive to Enoa." The merchant said.

"I see you already started his correction, je je" The mercenary chief chuckled, "That will be good, should I take him to my tent then?" he asked

"No, he will remain here and be transported on my vehicle when we leave, you and your men will use him after I am done with him every night, you can start today, just remember we depart at first light" The merchant said and walked away.

That was the beginning of the journey for Dale, every day he will be taken of the bed and tied to the back of a wagon, every night when they made camp, he was taken to the merchants tent where he was tortured by the merchant and the mercenaries, and was raped over and over again.

The days pass quickly and his hopes of escape vanished slowly, he still had a little hope though, he believed that Elizabeth would not believe Duke Dragon's story about his disappearance and that she will come looking for him.

Seven days later, they arrived to Enoa, a bustling city, it was known for its flourishing slave trade and for the pleasure houses were slaves served customers at every hour of the day.

The market was full, Dale was put on a platform tied and naked, and the merchant spoke highly of him as a well behaved slave, but informed his customers that he was a little crazy, although his treatment had already begun.

There were several bids on Dale, finally a big angry looking guy won the bid, he was the head of the most elegant pleasure house on the city, Dale was transported to it immediately.

"Are you sure he is crazy?" His new master asked the merchant

"I am sure" The merchant replied," You should keep him chained to a bed, beat him at least once a day, and keep his mouth and ass occupied, that is the only way he won't be talking nonsense" he added.

"I will follow your advice because you have never lied to me before" Bong the pleasure house owner answered.

"Then I leave you Bong, I have several other slaves to deliver today" said the merchant and left.

"Um, yes you will treated as he said, I can see in your eyes you are trouble" said Bong looking at Dale "Take him to the rose room and tie him securely, I will personally try him later." He ordered.

Dale's hope of rescue vanished that night, Bong used him and then brought in a red hot iron and marked his left butt cheek, he was marked, he was a slave and there was no escape possible, he will die here at the pleasure house.

To be continued...