Dale's Fate Ch. 03

Story Info
More suffering in the making.
1k words
4.25
6.7k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pierre rode like a demon, he knew that he had to arrive to the castle as soon as he could, his master was in danger and he knew it was only a matter of time before he would despair and do something foolish.

Three days has passed since he parted ways with princess Elizabeth, finally the wall of the castle was in sight, he went to a side wall and entered the secret door that he used normally for urgent messages.

A guard was standing by the secret entrance to King Richard chambers.

-Let me pass, I have an urgent message for his majesty- Pierre said.

-Through here- the guard answered, ushering him through a black door.

-Who is it?-Richard asked, he was sitting in his desk when the door opened.

-Majesty, at last, god I don't know what to say, so much has happened, I have a message from your sister- Pierre said bowing.

-Give it to me- Richard was anxious, the last few days have been hell wondering what his best friend was going through and hoping that it will be ok.

Richard took the note and opened it:

Richard:

I have very little time to write, Dale has been sold as a slave by Duke Dragon, I looks like he wanted to make him disappear, he would have probably told us a make believe story for us to forget about him, Pierre can explain better what exactly happened, I am on my way to Enoa, we believe the slave merchant might be heading that way, it will take us seven days from Rosen, but it will only take four days from the castle. Please send Drake and Stephen with loyal guards, I need to get him back and although I don't doubt my ability with the sword I don't want to endanger Dale's life anymore than needed. Tell every one at court that I have decided to go to Waters to recover from my cold, put a litter in between the guards and make a female guard lie down on it as if she were me, nobody has to know it is a trick.

I will be waiting for them to arrive to Enoa, Water is only one day away, Tell Drake to send half the guards directly to Water in case that they are being watched and to come to Enoa with the other half.

I am going crazy here, I am so worried.

E.

After Richard read the letter he sat down abruptly, he couldn't believe what was going on, Dale was his best friend, and if anything happened to him it will be very painful to endure.

-Tell me what happened; don't leave anything out-Richard told Pierre

-Your Majesty, Master and I went to Rosen because we received a letter telling us that his nanny Ms. Pine was very ill and wanted to see him before she died, we departed immediately. When we arrived Master sent me to get some medicines for poor Ms. Pine, saying that maybe we could save her still. I don't know what happened inside the cottage, when I arrived I saw guards outside so I hid, Master has always said that if the Duke guards were near I needed to hide. I saw Master Dale being taken by the guards towards the castle, so I followed them, It looked like something normal until then….-Pierre said.

-What do you mean normal? Has this happened before?-Richard asked.

-Yes your Majesty, Duke Dragon isn't fond of my master and usually when we went home was under one threat or another to one of the servants, it was to get my master to submit to him, and normally he will be chained and beaten, that was always the reason for guards escorting master- Pierre said

-What happened next? - Richard asked trying not to cry.

-I went and hid behind some barrels, master was tied to the center pole in the yard, as usual, Duke Dragon whipped him and then untied him, although this time it was really savage, when master was in the ground the Duke grabbed his hair, I couldn't listen to what he said, I was too far away, but then he went around master and…….-Pierre stopped his head bowed and tears coming out of his eyes.

-What?!- Richard screamed

-Duke Dragon raped him….and then a slave merchant was called, Duke Dragon told the merchant that master was a deranged slave and that he should be punished constantly, the merchant took him away. I followed to see if I could help free my master, on the way to the camp, master tried to explain who he was but the merchant didn't believe him, I don't know what happened after that, I did heard that they were going to Enoa though. The camp was too well guarded, I couldn't do anything……..-Pierre broke down and cried.

-It is ok Pierre, nobody can blame you, go now, you will be staying in my chambers, nobody is to see you- Richard said.

As soon as Pierre left Richard starting pacing the room, his best friend had suffered so much and he didn't know about it. Guilt was a very present feeling for him right now.

-Guard!!!-Richard called

-Yes Majesty- the guard answered

-Bring Drake and Stephen to me, at once!-Richard ordered.

Richard only had to wait a few minutes before Drake and Stephen arrived, after he dismissed the guards he explained what had happened to Dale.

-Duke Dragon should be killed like the dog he is- Drake said

-No, he should be made a slave, fit punishment for him don't you think- Stephen added.

-I will think about a fitting punishment for the Duke- Richard said --now we need to find Dale, my sister's plan is genius you go today…-

-Don't worry, we will find him and we will bring him home safe. - Drake said.

With that Drake and Stephen left quickly to make arrangements and leave that same day

-I hope so, I really hope so- Richard said to himself, he wanted to go but he had to stay and keep Duke Dragon distracted.

To be continued...