Dale's Special Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexy Nubian twins makes Dale's day.
3.5k words
4.61
75.7k
19
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They look up to see Pam standing at the door. She is naked. Breasts erect and proud with dark brown hard nipples on the peaks. The woman is a carbon copy of Pat. They are twin visions.

"My sister got that tasty pussy fucked?" she chirps walking toward them.

"Your sister got fucked by a man who fucks his sister," Pat giggles fiddling with a wet and limp cock.

"Really?" Pam quizzes big eyed, "You enjoy your sister's cunt?"

"Every opportunity I get," he acknowledges smiling unashamedly.

She drops to knees. A set of wide brown eyes is transfixed on the soft rod. Pat suddenly lets it go and places a head on the broad chest.

"I become especially horny whenever I'm around a man who's practicin' incest," Pam tells playing with the limp tool. "I'd had nothing but good fucks from guys who are totality a sex animal."

Pam squeezes the head. A left hand gently plays with the cockshaft. She is on the way of getting it rising again.

"That probably won't do'ya much good, Sis," Pat giggles softly while making circles with a well-manicured finger on the masculine chest, "I pretty well drained it."

"Well," Pam chuckles, "let me see what I can do."

She brushes the tip of Dale's rod over the full, dark lips. A slow stroke of the cock causes a low groan to emit. A wet tongue curls around the head.

She shifts to a position where she is directly over the semi hard dick. Like a lizard, a pink tongue darts at the cock head. It flicks along the top. This is followed with kisses to the top and down the shaft.

The hardening tool is showered with loving kisses. Then, as desire starts taking over the healthy black body, the kisses became more compulsive. Excited lips trails along the side of the stiff shaft.

Dale's cock begins to react as expected. It starts filling with hot blood. It thickens and pulsates. It is ready to go again.

"Makin' love with a large throbbin' dick is one of our special pleasures of life," Pat whispers hotly in his ear.

"You're wrong, Sis," Pam says between licks, "He wasn't all that drained."

"You do have magic in that tongue," Pat remarks to the passion driven sibling.

A pink tongue lavishly licks the erect cockhead. Then it slides between a pair of luscious lips. Pam moans as Dale's cock brushes against the inner flesh of a hot mouth.

The girl just holds a third of the stiff shaft in a warm mouth. She is relishing the feel the hot prick. A hot tongue suddenly begins washing the head avidly.

"Oh, baby," Dale, sighs, "That's nice."

"We both loved suckin' cock," Pat place kisses on Dale's neck and upper chest saying lustfully, "We can't go a day without tastin' sperm!"

Pam's head lowers slowly. The woman's quivering mouth inhales the long stiff shaft with increases vigor. She hurriedly consumes it in one lunge.

Dale feels the tip of the hard rod touch the back of a pleasure-giving throat. The muscles relax accepting the stiff pole. Pam is up to the balls.

"Damn, you bitch," Dale aimlessly moans, "I think you could teach you're sister a thing or two about cock suckin'".

"Don't tell her that too often," a smiling Pat quips, "She already believes she's the best cunt on the planet."

"Hell!" he groans louder, "It feels as if she wants to eat me entirely." Feeling a quick, hot tongue massaging the shaft, he adds, "Her mouth is pure delightful."

As Pam swallows Dale completely there is a speculation of how many men must have been satisfied by these women. How many felt the mouths of these sisters? The twins are cocksucking experts to the max!

Pam enthusiastically pumps up and down on the stiff shaft. Each time at the top of the repetition a lapping tongue would swipe across the head of engorged cock. He involuntarily arches with the sensations.

Dale lays back and tries to relax. At least relax as much as a man could while getting a good blowjob. Pam's magic mouth continues to have its way.

Happy sucking sounds emit from the raven head. Pam movements speed up and then jackhammers the pulsating cock in a frenzy manner. She starts humming and an excited tongue increases tickling the thick shaft.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, you hot damn slut!" Dale groans with the sensations being produce by that busy mouth, "You wanna taste my cum! Well, you're gonna!"

"That's right, Tiger," Pat states lustfully placing kisses on his chest. "She wants ya to cum!" As the hot girl works upward, she orders huskily, "Fill my sister's mouth with your tasty sperm!"

They lock into a deep kiss. That is all is needed! One hot Nubian twin frenching him and the other loving his dick!

Dale releases hot cum into Pam's sucking mouth. She first gurgles and then gulps all of the rushing love juices. His ass buckles off the floor while plummeting the twitching rod into a willing orifice.

"Ooohhh, Sweet Mary," Dale groans breaking the kiss, "You damn bitch, do'ya have any idea how wonderful your mouth is!"

His entire body shakes as Pam spontaneously inhales every drop. The woman didn't stop at the initial explosion. The sucking continues until the prick deflates.

"Damn, woman!" Dale pants, "I thinks ya is gonna suck me blind."

"Nawh," Pat giggles, "Only 'til you need glasses."

She lays her head on a muscular heaving chest. Pam moves up and lay on Dale's stomach. A set of massive tits surrounds the exhausted cock.

"You ladies are fantastic," Dale, states, still panting, "You both have mouths most men dream about."

"You went after his cum as if you are starve, Sis," Pat says to Pam.

"No," Pam snickers, "I just wanted to taste the cum drivin' my sister nuts."

Pat then kiss him stating, "My sister has one tasty cunt"

"I assume you speak from experience on that count," Dale quips between kisses.

"Of course I do," Pat admits kissing a corded neck, "Sister cunt is the best cunt to eat." she returns to his face commenting, "Then I don't need to tell ya that."

Dale pulls Pam up. Pat moves back. She gives him the same lustful smile he had gotten from Pat earlier. The only difference between the two is that Pam had no dimple when grinning.

They kiss deeply. Dale's hands treks the hot black body. Pam's ass is rounded and firm. It is very soft to the touch. Tender fingers explore the carcass between the fine cheeks.

"My sister loves to be butt fucked," Pat informs, "She loves to be ass banged more than cunt fucked."

"Is that true, Baby?" he asks eagerly between deep kisses, "Do'ya have a whore's asshole?

"Yes," Pam hotly states, "I love feeling a long piece o' meat up my bung hole."

"Fuck her ass like you would her cunt, Tiger," Pat orders in a voice laced with lust, "I wanna watch you cum up my sister's ass."

Dale's middle finger inspects a hot anus. It is surprisingly wet. Pam wiggles to give easier access to the quivering asshole. The long finger enters the tight orifice.

"Oh," Pam squeals, "That's nice."

Dale pumps the probing finger deep as they kiss more. Her hot Nubian body seems to melt into his. Their tongues dances and twists. A thick cock becomes stiff again.

"Mount the bitch," Pat shouts lustfully, "Mount an' fuck my sister raw!"

Dale pushes Pam back and onto the floor. She remains faced down. He hurriedly moves over onto the marvelous dark back. Masculine legs goes between hers forcing them wide.

An erect rod is at the entrance of the anus. It eases in. Dale realizes this is an experience ass. The trained muscles of the sphincter tighten as the penetration proceeds.

"Where's his cock?" Pat asks hotly. She had two fingers in a wet pussy.

"In my ass," Pam mumbles.

Dale the does a powerful thrust. A stiff cock is up to the hilt in a hot colon. An aggressive cock humps deeply.

"Oh man, baby," Pam moans into the carpet, "That's feelin' righteous."

Dale rammed faster. He lurches forward. His belly slams off a firm set of buttocks. A very stiff rod goes deep into a delicate asshole.

"Okay, my sweet sister," Pam huskily states, "You wanna see me get ass banged?" she groans loudly, "Now watch me works this piece o' meat!"

Experience ass muscles instinctively contract and suck on the invading prick. A hot twin hunches on a set of athletic legs. A rounded ass arches to allow full incursion.

Dale responds by grinding his crotch against the offering ass. A rigid demanding cock stuffs the hot back door. The rhythmical humpings increases in cadence.

Pat's mouth emits a silent scream to the pleasure-pain of the carnal invasion. Soon low incoherent moans and groans follow. Sounds of delight heighten in volume while the rod pumps the ready ass.

"God! Oh God!" she prattles, "Oh don't stop fuckin' my ass! Don't stop bangin' this whore's butt!"

Lustful excitement captures the ebony body. Pat's head bounces in unison to the poundings. A long raven mane waves like a cheerleader's pom-pom. He could see her eyes are closed and a beautiful face experiencing sexual fulfillment.

"That's it, Tiger!" the whimpering Pat applauds, "You've got my sister cumin' already."

The voyaging sister is working a vibrator up a wet pussy. It hums and drones inside the quivering love hole. The panting girl is sits against the counter. With legs wide, she twists and turns the sex toy to get as much enjoyment as possible.

"Yes he is!" the sensation driven Pam agrees, "This stud has'a good cock!" She continues to head bob, increasing the gyrations, as a climax filled a trembling body.

"Bang my sister red!" Pat yells lustfully as the dildo's hum increases. "Ass fuck that whore as you wish!"

"He is, Honey," Pam moans back, "He is."

Dale's cock is lock deep into the hot ass tunnel. Firm hips quiver with the thrill of the rising climax. Pat is a soft mass of trembling female flesh.

His cum is anxious to be released. The lust filled desire is to send a river of sperm into the fiery recesses of the lust driven body. Soon all control is gone.

"Oh damn it!" Dale blindly bellows, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Go for it, baby!" Pam shouts back, "So am I!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Pat's voice wails. "Ya both look so fuckin' beautifulllllll!" the sex hazed sister squeals, "I'mmmmmm explodin'!"

"Ooooooooooh!" Pam demands wildly, "Fuck me raw! Break my ass! Fuck me bloody!"

The solid ass pumps back on Dale's cock. His balls slaps loudly on the buttocks. He slams savagely into the willing orifice.

Dale feels the rush of cum leave. It speeds into the waiting ass. The muscles of the sphincter and colon tense around the trembling shaft. They are in a joint cum!

The powerful waves of orgasm freeze them in place. The ecstasy filled lovers are paralyzed in place. Dale stays mounted on the beautiful black ass.

Pam's eyelids flutters open. A raven-haired head lifts. A misty faraway look in the big brown eyes tells everything. It is mute testimony to the satisfaction that had just given.

Braced on elbows Pam silently asks her sister for a kiss. Pat instantly scoots closer. The sisters' mouths met. Tongues perform an erotic snake dance with each other. The two pink tongues go from one mouth to the other.

The women are an exotic sight. The two gorgeous sisters are passionately making out. The twin's mirror image enhances the erotic vision. Dale finds it to be unreal and hot! It is as if being in a drug haze watching a psychedelic scene.

Suddenly Pam contracts a tight sphincter around the rigid prick. It sends sharp spikes of pleasure thorough the length of the shaft. Dale automatically bucks forward sending the throbbing cock deeper into rounded ass.

"I'm not done with ya yet, baby," Pam states huskily.

"I told ya," Pat adds hotly, "my sister loved bein' buttfuck!"

Dale's rigid dick is ready for action. It is withdrawn slightly and then slams back into the tight cavity. The firm ass swallows the impaling lance lustfully. An involuntary groan is sounded.

Dale continues with the deep bangings. The sweat covered young husband reams expertly. The muscle tension of the ass tells another orgasm is approaching.

"Fuck me, Baby!" She huskily announces, "I'm gonna cum again!"

"Give it to her, Tiger," Pat hisses, "Fuck my sister 'til her teeth rattle!"

Dale maintains the assault on Pam's ass. A set of tight balls slaps solitarily against the firm cheeks. Whacking sounds reverberating in the room.

Pat moves from her sister's side to her head. She looks at Dale with an evil grin. She opens a set of shapely thighs.

"Now it's time for ya to see this bitch's real talent," the scheming sister states positioning so a soaked pussy is inches from the sibling's mouth.

Without a word a pair of hands inches under Pat's ass. A raven head lowers between the excited legs. The tip of a nervous tongue traces the outline of the taboo cunt lips. It hungrily licks the center of the quivering slit.

"Hmmmmmm," Pam hisses softly, "your pussy always taste so fine."

A probing index finger spreads the wet lips apart. Slowly and methodically the pink tongue explores the sibling's folds of juicy flesh. The sibling's sexy body automatically vibrates to the painstaking technique.

"Oh, jezzus, you slut," the shuddering Pat gasps with closed eyes, "You make me feel better each time you make love to my cunt." The shaky girl whispers excitedly, "Lick every part of my pussy. I'm open to all your lovin'." She groans lustfully, "Make me cum now. I'm so fuckin' hot."

"You can cum soon, Baby," Pam says, flicking a hot tongue over the swollen clit, "An' your gonna climax big." she huskily predicts, "But I'm gonna cum with ya."

She halts the ass movements to the cock plummeting. It causes Dale to stop. It is slightly frustrating since he is ready to climax.

"It's time for that white cock to meet my black pussy," Pam hotly states leaning forward causing a loud 'pop' to sound. "Up my cunt with it, Mister," she orders shifting back up on knees, "Place that beautiful lance up my hot sheath."

The stiff rod aims at the offering wet pussy. A hard shove is done. A wonderful radiates over every inch of the stiff cockshaft.

To Dale the two women are identical in every way. Pam's cunt is as tight and warm as her twin's. The wet twat clamps tightly around the hot shaft.

"That's it, baby!" she hisses, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"Damn!" Dale says gutturally, "Good pussy runs in your family!"

"I'm all cunt!" The Nubian beauty lustfully commands, "Fuck me hard! I love feelin' a hard rod drill deep into me! Make me cum, darlin'!"

Pam returns to loving Pat's sopping honey pit. A hot tongue brushes over the sister's pulsing love button. Two fingers slides into the wet cunt opening.

A close-eyed Pat leans back. A set of large breasts is tenderly cupped. Thumbs plays with a pair of hard nipples.

"Oh, Baby," Pat moans into the room, "It all feels so fuckin' good." she huskily states, "I'm gonna cum hard!"

"Let it out, Sissy," Pam coos, "Enjoy my lovin' of your pussy. Make my face wet with your love juices!"

Warm breathe blows softly over Pat's inner lips. The hot sibling shudders with the sensation. Hips arch to give complete access to the wet and dripping cunt.

"Yes, baby," Pam continues to tease with a darting tongue, "cum with me! Let it all go!"

The incest vision has Dale even more turned on. He increases the banging of the hot cunt. The tight pussy clasp onto a hammering rod greedily. The firm love cannel trembles.

"Oh, Sweet Jesus," she moans, "That's a cock that fucks its sister! It's just too good not to be an incest tool!" She orders, spreading wider, "Fill me up with that delicious cum!"

With rising passion, Dale pounds harder against the willing cunt. Again, a hard and thick cock goes up to the hilt with each stroke. He retracts to the edge and drive back almost roughly with each repetition. The vacillating pussy walls squeeze on the invading shaft tightly. The tension never lets up.

"Oh fuck!" Pam cries, "You're so Goddamn good!"

Dale could feel the pressure building in this woman's body. Waves of pleasure are rising. It would be a race to see who climaxes first.

A sex hazed Pam continues to make love to her sister's pussy. An excited tongue licks repeatedly the wet inner lips. Two fingers spread open the willing box for more sucking. A pink and hot tongue washes all of the succulent flesh it touches.

Ecstasy controlled Pat is frozen with sensation. Unable to speak full words incoherent utters leave a set of dark lips. The hot sibling remains in position enjoying the oral fucking.

Pam's tongue skates aggressively over the sibling's fiery clit. Pat is helpless as thrill waves paralyzes her in place. A gorgeous black body quakes with lust.

Dale shifts closer to Pam. The sight of these twins fucking has him trembling with desire. A massive rise in lustfilled passions is ruling his movements. In the current sexual haze mental state the young husband could have humped an elephant.

A very hard white cock pounds the wet black cunt with unabated lust. Quivering pussy muscles don't slack up. The pleasure-making hole is flowing with juices.

Dale's rhythm becomes jerky. Climaxic waves increased in strength. A strong orgasm will be arriving soon.

"You're pussy taste absolutely wonderful, Sis," the panting Pam murmurs, "I want ya to cum real hard for me."

"An' I want ya to cum hard for me, woman," a huffing Dale states.

"That's gonna happen, baby," Pam promises hotly, "That's gonna happen real soon."

"Iiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!" Pat wails jerking and bucking uncontrollably. "This feels so fantastic! I feel as if I'm gonna pass out!"

Pam attacks the trembling pussy with abandon passion. The loving sibling sucks at all of the emitting juices. Strong hands clinch twisting hips to maintain a hungry mouth over the love opening.

"Eat me more, sissy!" Pat screams lustfully, "Suck me dry!"

Dale could feel hot sperm ready to launch. A river of cum is going to unload into the tight black pussy. Athletic hips pump faster and harder.

"Mummmmmmh!" Pam muffled voice sounds.

It is a signal she is ready to climax. Trembling cunt muscles fastens tighter around the plunging shaft. Curvy legs press against his. The dark beauty wants all of the sperm in a hungry hot love canal.

"Yes!" A climaxing Dale shouts, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fill your pussy with juice!"

"Go for it, Tiger!" Pat pants as her sister promotes a strong orgasms, "Fill the bitch's cunt with your sperm!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Pam groans, "I'mmmm climaxin' all over!"

Pam's ass and thighs twists and contorts with Dale's plungings. A quaking cunt spills out a lake of love nectar. Slurping sounds grow as passions increase.

Pam never removes the hot tongue from the sibling's cunt. It continues to lick and suck on sweet flesh the taboo crotch. The sensations of eating out a pussy and being filled with a hard is promoting a hard climax.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Dale roars feeling hot sperm rushing down a pulsating cockshaft.

The sensation is intense. In fact it is one of the most powerful climax experienced in years. The pleasure intensity is so powerful it actually hurts!

"Yes!" he screams almost insanely, "I'm cummin'! I'm cumin' hard!"

"Oooooooooooooomiiiiiiigod!" Pam shrieks feeling a powerful orgasm arrive, "Oh sweet wonderfullllllllllll!"

The love juices splash together. Vaginal muscles tighten on the ramming rod. He pushes deep as possible. Pam presses back just as passionately.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Pat howls wildly "I'm cummin' again!" she falls back with legs raising and spreading, "You fuckin' bitch!" she shouts in a sexual haze, "You're gonna make me pass out!"

The words stimulate Pam to suck harder and lick faster on forbidden over sensitive twat. An excited tongue molests the wet and dripping pussy without mercy. Pat bucks and humps until a trembling body tenses. Then the sweat-laden sibling goes limp.

12