Dale's Special Family Ch. 07

Story Info
Sexy wife joins for a family foursome.
2.7k words
4.61
89.2k
17
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale is awoken to the soft moanings of Lara. He looks to see what is making her so happy. It is Bettie. She is between Lara's legs licking and sucking the sexy aunt's wet and wonderful cunt. His Latina wife is tongue fucking with maximum effort.

Lara's soft pink pussy lips are open with forefinger and thumb. A darting tongue tickles and teases the exposed flesh. Oozing juices wet the skin.

"God!" Lara moans, "Is there any member of this family that won't fuck me?" She sighs, "Oooh Goooood!"

"Is there any member of this family you won't open your legs for?" he asks sliding up next to her.

They kiss deeply. Their lips press firmly. Tongues dance the exotic tango of love. A strong hand explores a soft rounded orb. A tense nipple is capture between the experienced fingers. It is twirl with quick pinches.

"Ohhhhhh," the older woman moans into his mouth.

Lara is lost in Bettie's cunt loving. The model's legs are over young wife's shoulders. A gyrating pelvis hunches into the hungry mouth that is devouring the soft pussy.

"I just can't say no to any of my relatives," Lara confesses in a sigh. With a set of deep green eyes sparkling, the hot aunt promises, "I'll always be this family's whore!" Hips lifting off the sheets, she huskily vows, " I'll always be ready to fuck any member at any time!"

Lynda is masturbating from the other side. Dale could hear the slurping sounds of that wet pussy. His sister is finger fucking with three slender digits.

The hot blonde opens a set of dancer's legs wide and exposes a wet slit with engorged glistening folds. Fingers masturbate the sensitive pussy. Two digits separate the lips while a long middle finger flicks an enlarged clit and a wet cunt opening.

"Ooooooooo," she wails softly.

Lynda rubs the clit with quicker movement. She smiles at her brother mouthing the words, "I love you." The experience fingers work harder on the love button and cunt lips.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Lynda moans slightly louder. Rounded firm hips suddenly jerks and bucks. "Omigooooood!" her lovely face contorts in pleasure telling a climax is rising.

"Oh sweet Mary!" Lara's very wet cunt is slurping on the darting fingers. "Yes! Yessss!" Oh yesss!" She finishes with a quick climax.

Lynda rolls over. Lara and her mouths lock in deep passionate kiss. Caressing hands rub the other woman's flesh.

"Suck 'em, bitch," Lynda orders offering the sperm covered fingers to the older woman.

Lara obeys without question. A long pink tongue wishes the digits. She pulls the fingers into a willing mouth and sucks the juices clean.

"Ohhhhh," Lynda moans with closed eyes, "you have such a talented mouth."

She looks hotly promising, "You'll always be your niece's favorite whore,"

Lara places another French kiss on her aunt. A licking tongue works the earlobes, neck and down to the beast and nipples. A trail of saliva is left in the wake.

Lara raises a trim lower back to offer up the golden globes of beauty. Lynda captures a harden nipple. It is suckled like a baby would.

"Oh my," Lara hisses running fingers thorough Lynda's blonde tress. "Oh this is really nice," the older woman adds with a rising voice.

The combination of Lynda's loving the breasts and Bettie eating the cunt has Lara twisting and bucking. Firm hips rotate with the movement of the young Latina wife's mouth. She pets and strokes the sexy blonde niece's long hair enjoying the hot tongue on the chocolate colored nipple.

"You both are so fantastic!" Lara moans, "I love both you girls so much!" She moves a hand to Bettie's dark tress, Lara hoarsely promises, "Anytime, anyplace anywhere, I'll be there to fuck!" She coos, "You're so incredibility beautiful."

Lara's words are effective on the younger women. Lynda and Bettie increase the loving of the mature body. Their heads bob quicker. Slurping and licking sounds speeds up.

Dale hears muffled moans of pleasure. He sits up on knees. A rock hard cock needs attention. The hot husband jacks off watching this trio of women. It doesn't take long for a hard cock to spit out a white stream of sperm.

"Here you go, bitches," Dale lustfully shouts, "Some sweet cum for ya!"

A string soars over Lara's chest and abdomen. Lynda caught droplets on the cheek and neck. The warm sperm only adds to the women's erotica. They are ready to climax.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Lara screams with hips humping furiously on Bettie's face. "Yeeeeeeeeeesssssss! I'm cummmmmmin'!" the hot aunt wails out of pleasure, "You kids are so fuckin' hot!" A sweat laden body trembles almost violently as the girls maintain the lustful assault. "You're fuckin' me dry!" she screams in a sexual hazed.

Her body freezes as the climax captures it. Lynda hurriedly laps and licks the heaving breasts. Bettie sucks even harder on an over stimulated pussy.

The pleasured filled aunt goes limp. She collapses exhaustedly on the rumpled sheets. A ravaged body is covered with a sheen of sweat.

Bettie looks up at her husband. Her face covered in Lara's juices. Dale couldn't believe how proud he is. She is one hot bitch!

Dale bends down and they kiss. Their tongues danced. He taste Lara. She is sweet. He washes off the cum from Bettie's face.

"Now we can't leave that stuff on your body," Lynda remarks at the globules of cum on Lara's breast and neck.

Lynda slowly licks her brother's sperm off of their aunt's body. She washes a loving tongue over the spots where the male juices lay. Her hot mouth hungrily consumes the little bits of cum.

"Oh, my lovin' niece," Lara coos caressing the exotic dancer's hot body, "You make me feel so marvelous," Nipples returns to the previous hardness.

"Move over, Honey," Dale orders Bettie.

The sexy Latina rolls out from between the aunt's curvy legs. He speedily replaces her. With a massive hard on, Dale lays between the model's legs.

"Oh God!" Lara exclaims happily, knowing what is going to happen next, "I'm bein' family gang-banged!"

"Open up, Cunt!" he orders huskily, placing gentle force on the inner thighs, "I'm gonna eat you dry!"

"Yes, my nephew," Lara responds with spreading legs, "I'll do whatever you want."

Lara lifts the curvy legs. She grips the back of the thighs to maintain the position of the limbs. A wet and dark pink cunt is totality exposed. His mouth waters with anticipation. He squirms closer to the glory hole.

Strong hands sizes the juicy lips. The folds are rubbed up and down against each other. Lara's pelvis starts rocking in unison.

"You're such'a good cunt lover!" Lara moans contentedly, "Your have a mouth this is better than most men's cocks!" She then groans loudly, "Make your whore of an aunt cum!"

An extended clit is grasps between teeth. A tongue flickers at the knob. A pair of fingers on his right hand enters the hot cunt. Then a left hand slides underneath a tight ass while a long middle finger inches up the crack to the anus. The digit is shoved in quickly and deeply.

"Eeeiik!" Lara yells. She is both surprised and delighted as her asshole and cunt is finger fucked simultaneously.

Dale hears the moans and sucking sounds of his wife and sister. They are in the sixty-nine position. Each licking and sucking the others pussy. The two cunt-eating girls are trying to outdo the other. Both are wrapped in the other's body. Each lapping and sucking with abandoned passions and lust.

"My dear sweet nephew," Lara confesses in a whisper, "I love you so much." Spreading a set of marvelous legs slightly wider, she moans, "Please make me happy!"

Dale chews on the clit more. A warm tongue replaces the digits over the juicy cunt. He drinks the seeping nectar from the love tunnel's opening. A probing finger speeds up the pumping of subservient aunt's anus.

"Oh," she delights in a moan, "I don't deserved this sort of pleasure. It's sooo wonderful."

Lara's body trembles and shakes with a rising climax. Firm hips humping increase. The sex hazed aunt bucks and twists at the combination of the finger and tongue. The older woman is reaching a multi-climax for the first time in years.

"I'm cummmming!" she squeals as inner thighs tightened around Dale's head, "I'm givin' up a piece 'o ass!"

Lara drops the trembling legs cross her nephew's torso. The gorgeous limbs straddle the firm back. He kisses lovingly the inside of the thighs.

"Yes! Yes!" she announces loudly while shaking and trembling wildly, "I'm climaxin' everywhere!"

He thinks she is having an epileptic seizure the violent way the body vibrates. The firm ass raises and falls with the tongue lickings. He presses deeper into the warm flesh.

"I'm cummin'!" Lara screams out of lust, "I'm explodin' from all my holes!"

The slender body tenses and tonics. Gushing juices marks the arrival of an orgasm. She then goes flaccid. Lara lays panting and smiling.

Dale remains between the wet legs. The mating odors of the moist cunt inundate his nostrils. A young penis grows hard and is ready to go.

"Butt-fuck me, baby," his aunt breathlessly entreats.

The handsome nephew smiles at the idea she is a sex machine! The woman had been made to cum at least three times and is ready for more! She looks down lovingly. An encouraging finger motions for him to move up on the fabulous body.

"I'm wantin' more of my hot nephew's cock," she states hotly as he enters between the tanned arms.

A horny ass rotates on the sheets as if stretching an itch. There is no doubt as to what the itch is. The finger is nice but a dick would be better.

"Ass fuck me hard," Lara huskily invites elevating finely sculptured legs.

As the fantasized limbs lift high and wide, he shifts to reposition. This is going to be a pleasure that was long desired and craved. The ass that many masturbation sessions were the center of is now going to be banged.

A pair of firm buttocks is spread with excited hands. A pink anus is offered. The erotic reverie of a young man's lifetime is about to come true!

The lusting nephew sits up higher on knees. Long tanned legs drape over a set of broad shoulders. A puckering asshole is inches from the hard cock.

"Sis," Dale orders, not looking away from the fantasized target, "Git your lips on this pussy!"

Lynda doesn't even look up. An anxious mouth moves from Bettie's cunt to their aunt's. Immediately, the sucking of juices start.

Now three different people would have eaten Lara in less than an hour. The older relative is truly the family whore. The sexy aunt smiles, embracing the role.

A stiff cock rams pass the tight sphincter and into a willing orifice. The muscles tense around the invading shaft. A pink anus puckers as a stiff pole strokes into the hot hole. The desired aunt is going to be one fantastic buttfuck!

Lynda eagerly works the experienced cunt. An eager tongue laps the glistening lips with wild abandonment. Young fingers captures the engorged clit and twicks it continuously.

Dale enjoys seeing his sibling's enthused attack on the forbidden pussy. The hot aunt's cunt is the finest tasting of the women. Lara is well versed in the positions to make the hot hole totality open for such loving.

A large ball sac slaps off the firm ass cheeks. A stiff cock drives as deep as possible. The mature asshole tenses on the young rod. The feeling is everything imagined. The forbidden ass is all ever envisioned.

"Yes, my children," Lara moans with eyes closed, "You're makin' your aunt sooooo happy!"

The sexy aunt lifts to accommodate the nephew's hard rod and her niece's tongue. Hips bucks and humps to the lovemaking. A beautiful mane of blonde hair flips from side to side as pleasure sensations take control.

Bettie is still enjoying her sister-in-law's pussy. She goes on with the licking and drinking of the delicious cunt. A tongue snakes deeply into Lynda's pussy. Two fingers hold the glistening lips open for the assault.

No one is working Bettie's cunt and it didn't seem to matter. Dale realizes his wife is caught up in lesbian love. The sexy Latina is enjoying the male role in the act.

"Is my sister's pussy good?" he asks pumping Lara's accommodating ass.

"I love pussy," a panting Bettie hisses between licks, "I think I would rather eat a cunt than have mine ate."

The sexy wife buries a raven head deeper into the wet twat. She pushes closer trying to climb inside the love canal. The lapping increases.

"Oh my god," Lynda sighs, "Eat me, baby. Suck me dry."

At that moment Dale knows his beautiful Mexican wife had just taken a turn in her sexual trek. A female body would always be something Bettie would enjoy making love to. There is hope she doesn't forget how good a stiff cock can be. There is no doubt in the husband's mind she will always appreciate a hard dick.

"My niece an' my nephew fuckin' me!" Lara moans joyfully.

This brings him back to the task at hand. He shifts up closer to the hard ass. A set of balls rocks off the rounded ass cheeks with rhythmatic cadence. Dale wants this woman to cum from the ass fucking.

"I'm bein' used as the bitch I am!" Lara's body contorts to the unified invasions. "Tell me I'm a whore!" she demands out of passion, "Talk dirty to me!"

"Yes!" Dale yells back, thrusting deeply, "Yes, you slut! You're the family whore! You're my whore! You're your nieces' whore!" He shouts into the room in a sexual haze, "I'm gonna rape your ass! I'm gonna fuck it 'til it bleeds!"

Lara's hand works its way to Bettie's cunt. A well-manicured digit wiggles between the dripping lips. It begins to fuck the sexy niece's pussy.

Lara plays lovingly with the clit. Fingers slowly rub the exposed tender skin indifferently. Bettie's hip moving in unison to the aunt's massages.

"Promise me I can always have your body," Lara whispers huskily to Bettie.

"You have it, darlin'," Bettie hisses hotly back, "I could never refuse your wishes, my beautiful lover."

The tight ass holds the ramming pole greedily. The warm bowels feel as fantastic as ever fantasized about. The piston-like fucking increase.

Lynda's face is as deep as possible in the aunt's pussy. The sucking and slurping intensifies. A ruby lipped mouth bites and tickles the older woman's clit.

Lynda's legs are as wide as possible to allow Bettie to suck out the juices. Bettie is humming on the oversensitive flesh. The hot blond is moaning from the feeling.

They all are closed to cumming. The lustfilled attacks continue. Each building to a final explosion!

"I'm cummming!" Lara yells spreading the perfect legs wider

A nephew's cock goes deeper. The hard thrusting into the warm colon brings waves of joy. Sperm is building in the ball sac. It is ready to rush into the waiting ass cavern.

"So am I, baby!" Dale responds with a sped up humping.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Lynda's muffled voice is heard.

Bettie's tongue doing its best. She is drinking the sister-in-law's juices as they flowed out. Every inch of the submissive cunt is licked and hungrily sucked on.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Bettie yells out of pleasure.

Lara's fingers are working its magic. The dark haired pussy is wet and dripping. Without looking, the older woman's gentle digits are hitting all the spots to bring on a strong orgasm.

"Now is the time!" he screams lustfully.

Dale is slamming hard into Lara's ass. Her head is being pushes against the headboard. The hot aunt continues to shove back to ensure the rigid shaft remains inside.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she wails, "I'm gettin' banged by my children! I'm cummin' hard!!!!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmhhhh!" Lynda's muffled groans are heard, "Oooooooooo!"

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Bettie squeak in a sexual haze, "I'm cumming! I'm cummin' from everywhere!"

In a mélange of moans, groans, and shrieks the participants climax in unison. Each reacting as the overwhelming sensation of the lovemaking captures the sweat covered bodies. The sheets become soak with the mixture of juices.

The quartet of lust falls apart and lay motionlessly trying to regain composure. After a few minutes, they hug and kiss. All knew that this was an act of incestuous gang love society would frown on. But it didn't matter

The four of them loved each and every one on the bed. It is all taboo and unconditional love. It was no doubt more sessions like this one is on the way.