Dale's Special Family Ch. 11

Story Info
Dale helps Lynda shave.
4.3k words
4.69
53.2k
9
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of running water had awoken Dale that afternoon. He looks around. Melissa is on the bed asleep. Through sleep hazed eyes he peers at the clock. The LED read one forty five pm.

Bettie has some errands to run. Josh has to work today. So he knows it weren't either of them in the shower. It must be Lynda.

Dale stands up. He sees his reflection in the dress mirror. A hard cock is at attention. It is ready for some pussy.

Dale returns to the sleeping Melissa. She has on only a sweatshirt. The Native American body is mighty inviting.

It was decided to let her sleep. The mood is for someone more erotic. The mood is for some sister cunt.

"I'll be bangin' ya later, girl," the horny Dale promises to the sleeping Indian diva.

With erection pointing the way, the lusting brother moves out into the front room. The house is a mess. Besides Melissa and Josh, Pam and Pat have joined them for the fun. It is a full-blown orgy. Just another evening in this house.

Dale starts toward the bathroom door. The shower has ceased running. He would catch Lynda between drying off and getting dress. The hot brother loved it when she has just showered. Lynda always smells so fresh.

He starts to reach for the knob. Suddenly the door swings open. It is Lynda.

She is wearing a towel over the freshly washed hair and another towel draped across a thin waist. It is a very sexy sight.

A shaving kit is in the right hand. Dale smiled, knowing what is about to happen. A very kinky thought comes to mind.

"Sis," he asks coyly, "Would ya like me to shave your pussy hair?"

A quick scan is given to the brother's naked body with a hard on. A broad grin comes across the beautiful face. A set of piercing eyes sparkles mischievously.

"Yes," she confirms, "I'd like you to shave my pussy." The sexy sister steps closer specifying, "In fact I would like to be shave as bald as I can be."

Lynda then places tanned arms around Dale's neck. Their lips lock in a deep kiss. A tongue twisting passionate kiss follows. Soft hands roam his back. His does the same.

When the kiss breaks, Dale has to steps back. The raging hard on needs room. It stands pointing at the taboo pussy.

"Doesn't that thing get enough cunt?" Lynda teases.

"Notta chance in hell it does," Dale quips, "Do you?"

"Well," Lynda remarks with a smile, "That answers that."

"Let's get going," he says grabbing her hand.

The incest lovers move into the guest bedroom. It is the only place in the house still somewhat neat. The parties have taken its toll on the place.

Dale let his sister get comfortable on the bed. The case is opened and a double check the tools are made. There are full intentions to make the pretty cunt look like a baby's. Lynda positions spread-eagled on the navy blue satin sheets.

The vision of his hot sister lying there is stunning. The stiff cock is even harder. He thinks she is beautiful. All the curves on the athletic body are just right. It is perfection from the round mounds of the firm bronze titties down a flat belly and to the never-ending legs.

"Motherfuck, Sis," he awes walking up to her, "You're beautiful."

"Wanna fuck before shavin' me?" she offers with a devilish smile and rising legs.

"Let me do this first." Dale promises while moving between the dancer legs, "Then another fantastic fuck will be comin'."

Lynda just smiles and lays the tanned legs back down. They are position wide. She is ready.

Using the scissors to clip the pubic hairs, the processor of shaving begins. He has to shift around to get good angles on the forbidden honey triangle. He then repositions her on all fours to shave the hot crotch down to the stubble.

It is a test of will power. The smell that is coming between the curvy legs is inviting beyond belief. The aroma is such a turn on. It begs that the forbidden pussy wants to be fucked. A brother's cock aches to enter the love tunnel.

"Stay that way, Sis," he instructs, "I need to get something."

Dale's quickly speeds back to the bathroom. A hot towel is prepared to clean up the shaved twat. The wet cunt is in full view on returning. His heart rate increases.

Something has to be done to eliminate the urge to mount the sexy sister right then and there. The hot towel is quickly placed on the tempting pussy. It presses snugly.

"Ahhhhhh!" the surprise Lynda exclaims.

"Relax," he instructs in a soft voice.

She looks back at her brother's raging pole. It is captured in a gentle hand. A couple of loving strokes is given.

"Bro," she sighs, "you have such'a magnificent tool".

He smiles enjoying her playing with it. A set of long fingers then rolls over the head provoking pre-cum to seep from the meatus. The feathery digits really feel good to Dale.

He completes the task. Removes the towel. Then instructs his sister to get on her back.

Dale moves between the pair of sexy legs. The last of the hair clipping is wash away. More shaving cream is applied.

The lubricate is rubs all over a very hot public area and down the ass crack. Strong fingers accidentally brush a sensitive asshole. It puckers in response to the touch.

"Oooooooo!" Lynda moans loudly.

"I see I'm not the only one ready for a fuck," Dale quips reaching for the razor.

The blade moves over the sweet smelling mound. Softly and efficiently it strokes the pussy area to make it as hairless as possible. A glistening cunt is leaking love juices.

Dale looks up to see Lynda is busy. A hand is petting one of the flawless orbs. A forefinger and thumb caresses and rolls a pink nipple.

"On all fours, girl!" he barks.

The hairs near the ass have to be gotten. Lynda quickly positions with butt cheeks high and legs apart. A perfect set of buns wiggles slightly

The sight makes Dale want to take the wet cunt now! But the chore needs to be finish. Which is what he does.

OK, Sis," he orders, "You need to go into the bathroom an' wash your pussy clean."

She steps off the bed. Firm twin titties jiggle enticingly. Lynda starts to leave.

"Take this!" Dale says holding out a bottle of hand lotion.

"Yeah." Lynda remarks smiling, "I can't afford any razor burns down there."

As she scoots out of the room, he begins the process of cleaning up. Everything stowed back in the case.

Lynda returns to the room within a few minutes. Dale stares at his sister wide-eyed. She looks beautiful! His cock quickly jerks to attention.

The long blond hair is tossed to one side. The pale blue eyes have a Machiavellian glimmer in them. The set of fine breast stands erect enhancing a flat stomach.

The horny brother continues scan down the alluring body. It is magnificent! Dale is totality turned on at the sight of the curvy legs framing the bald pussy.

This is the cunt that enticed him into incest. Its lips protruded from the long, tanned legs ever so slightly. It is looking so smooth and inviting. The pussy is begging to be kissed!

"Fantastic!" is all he could mutter.

Lynda falls onto the bed and Dale follows. Their mouths meet. Excited tongues entangled. The sister's enhance tits flattened against the brother's muscular chest. The freshly shave twat rubs up and down on a muscular upper leg.

It is time for some pussy pie. He starts down the fit body kissing and licking. Suddenly he feels hands grabbing his shoulders roughly. It is an indication she wants to stop.

"No!" Lynda's eyes are filled with lust. "Take me to the fantasy I've always wanted!" she orders hoarsely, "I wanna be fucked hard!" As the hot sister pulls for him to move upward, she hisses sexily, "I wanna be filled up so much with your sperm that I'll drown!"

Being his cock is already rock hard and ready for the feel of a sister's hot cunt, Dale quickly accommodates. The rigid pole is at the entrance of the glistening pussy. Slowly the hard dick is positioned between the pink folds of flesh. It rubs it up and down mischievously.

"Ohhhhhhh, you fuckin' tease," she moans softly.

It is the aim to make the taboo cunt good and wet. Dale is making sure Lynda is more than ready for the hard fuck that is coming. A pool forms on the bed sheets under the rounded ass.

"Please, don't tease, big brother," the sexy blond begs quietly playing with erect nipples, "Let me feel your meat in my hole now."

It is time! A rigid cock slides into a soft, pink cunt in one swift stab. A brother's rod fills the loving sister's pussy entirely.

He stops once all the way in. It was an effort not to cum too quickly. It is the wait to delight in this moment.

The sibling's dick buries in the cunt of the incredibility beautiful sister. He is getting hotter by the minute. This is a gorgeous woman that most men would die to fuck and is at his mercy.

She lays staring glossy eyed. Lynda is in a sexual haze. The woman is totality subjugated to her brother's erotic whims.

The taboo pussy is a fleshy sheath that holds the stiff cock tight. It is not too tight but very wet. Dale couldn't remember the last time a woman has ever given such pleasure.

He strokes with unhurried meticulous movements. Pulling the rod out slowly and back at the same pace. The action is repeated with the same deliberate effort to pleasure torture the sexy sister to the extreme. Lynda starts panting deeply. The hazed pale blues eyes tell she is on another level of ecstasy.

She is where he wants. The rhythm picks up. The pace quickens.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, my wonderful brother," Lynda squeals, "You've got me hotter than ever!"

A set of trim hips hunches to keep the full shaft deep. The plummeting increases to where, like a rag doll, she bounces to the lustful momentum. Dale is driving deep and hard. She is wet and wide to the taboo assault.

"I'm cummmmmmmmmin'!" she screams as a powerful organism peaks, "Feel my juices, Baby! Feel my cunt love your dick!"

The sexy body humps and twists under the plungings. The pace increases. The forbidden cock rams with no thought of gentleness.

"God forgive me!" she wails in a sexual bliss, "I'm bein' my brother's whore an' it's the greatest feelin ever!" she glares with possessed eyes hissing, "Drive your cock deep, dear brother! I'm the cunt you have always dreamed of! Fuck me hard!"

Lynda is doing something she didn't do often: multi-climaxing. Vibrating cunt muscles grips the taboo dick for all it is worth. The pounding is harder to bring her as high as possible.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Lynda wails under erotic pleasure.

The ex-dancer's hard body tense up and then goes flaccid. Lynda collapses into the sheets. A satisfied smile is given. Joyful tears are in the pale blue eyes.

The deflating dick slides out of a soaked cunt. She is motioned to turn over. The hand instruction is to get on all fours.

"It's doggy time, Sis," Dale quips.

Without hesitation she quickly positions. Muscular legs open wide. A pussy drips with love nectar.

Dale looks around. The spot where she had laid is a puddle. His dick is soaked. Their bodies are covered with a sheen of sweat.

He moves up behind the perfect curves that form a solid ass. Dale mounts and then enters the precious cunt easily. Gently nudges indicate that the fit legs shift forward. It enables a hard dick to have deeper penetration of the love canal.

Dale's cock strokes hot and heavy. She pants over and over. The hot sister counters with a consistent rhythm. A tanned ass pushes back into the lustful brother.

The sounds of a ball sac slapping on a wet pussy echo. Breathing becomes very loud. The bed groans to the sex making actions.

"Oooohhhhhhh!" Dale yells out, "I'm just about to cum!"

"Pump your cum in me!" Lynda hoarsely orders, "Fuck me hard!"

The rammings increases in force. The lustful cunt is slammed hard. He humps harder than he has ever done to any woman. A set of dangling balls is ready to explode. Sperm is boiling and it is time to launch a river of cum into his bitch sister!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" he shouts in ecstasy, "I'mmm cummmmmmminnggg!"

"Bring it on, Baby!" In the thongs of pleasure, Lynda shouts, "I'm your easy piece o' ass!"

The suction from the brother's pistoning in and out of the sister's cunt is getting louder. A wad of sperm rushes into the hot and wet pussy. Virginal muscles tense and tightens on the invading rod. They both freeze with the thrill of climaxing.

The forbidden lovers collapse on the bed. They lay heavy breathing and smiling. Their bodies are cum soaked and sweaty.

"My dear brother," Lynda finally speaks up, "As long as I have a cunt; you'll always have a place to put your dick."

"Sis," Dale says panting, "that is just about the best fuck I've has in a long time."

"An' that is about just about the most beautiful scene I've ever witnessed," Melissa voice interjects.

They look up to see the gorgeous Indian maiden standing naked in the doorway. Full breasts erect. Nipples hard. A dark triangle of hair moist glistened. The Voyageur Melissa is turned on.

"I've never seen a brother and sister so hot for each other," she says approaching the taboo pair. "Never seen two such people so much in love with each other."

She crawled upon the bed cat-like. Melissa leans into Dale and they kiss deeply. She then Frenches Lynda.

"You two give the most erotic show I've ever seen," she sighs.

The brown nipples are hard. A bronze body lying ready for action. She smiles at them invitingly.

Dale kisses Melissa again. His hand finds the wet pussy. Fingers enter the love canal.

"Oh now that nice," she hisses.

The lusting beauty lies down with the two. They exchange kisses again. The three lovers are now one in desire.

"Take your sister again," Melissa hotly asks, "Please take your brother now." She sits up begging, "I wanna see a siblings fuck each other hard! I wanna see Dale fuck you, his hot sister raw."

"That can be done," Lynda happily agrees kissing Melissa.

Dale had a complete view of his sister's naked and wet pussy as she leans over to kiss their friend. A long cock immediately hardens. He is ready for another trip onto erotica.

Lynda grabs the hard taboo dick. Holding the pulsating shaft she leads him to a reclining lounge chair. She turns and sits down facing the stiff rod.

Bending forward a set of ruby lips go over the erect cockhead. Lynda slowly bobs up and down the taboo shaft. More and more of hard rod disappear into the hungry mouth.

Dale was delighted when the entire length was no longer visible. He had ceased thinking of Lynda as his sibling. This woman had become this incredibly hot, statuesque, blonde babe who could give the best blowjobs ever!

Sucking and gurgling noises sound into the room. Lynda's mouth had totality sealed around the big, youthful cock. She was deep-throated her brother lustfully.

"Of all that good!" Melissa admires, "I don't think I could inhale all of that rod so easily! Woman, you're a fantastic cocksucker!"

"She's gotta a mouth of a whore, Melissa," the groaning Dale agrees, "She always ready to suck cock or eat pussy."

Dale thrusts hips forward to meet the hot mouth. The sexy blond didn't miss a beat as stiff cock pushes harder and faster. Soon, the sex driven brother was fucking wildly. She inhales the entire thick eight inches easily and greedily.

"Goddamn girl!" Melissa admires, "You're brother gonna loose his cock in your slutty mouth!"

"I'm gettin' ready to cum in your mouth again, Babe," Dale groans with eyes closed.

Lynda grips the base of the cock. A gentle hand squeezes tightly, not allowing the cum explosion. She sucks the pulsating rod not easing the pressure with her hand.

"You goddamn bitch!" Dale shouts frustratedly, "You let me cum in that mouth now!"

"No!" Melissa yells, "Not in her mouth! In that wonderful cunny!"

"Yes," Lynda agrees, releasing the rock hard cock, "I want ya to cum in me, baby," she states standing up.

Lynda turns around so a perfect rounded ass was to him. She drops to the floor on hands and knees. The sexy sister then wiggles a sexy ass.

"Come an' get it big boy," she looks back and invites hotly.

"Now you know that she's nothin' but a bitch in heat," the masturbating Melissa sighs, "Fuck your sister, Dale. Fuck her raw."

The lusting brother grins, drops to knees behind the offering ass. He then positions to penetrate. A set of long, curvy legs slide further apart.

Dale slips a stiff cock into the taboo wetness. Her pussy was as tight as ever. The warmth of the quavering cunt still feels great. A hard dick fucks doggy style in earnest.

"Oh, Dale!" Lynda moans, "You feel so good. Fuck me harder!"

Dale didn't need to be told twice. He grabs her hips and starts driving forward, slamming into her roughly. On each stroke he pulls back until the tip of an eight-inch dick was at the opening of trembling vagina before pounding forward.

"You really are a true bitch in heat!" Melissa groans loudly, "You've bein' fucked doggy style by your bro!"

"Oh, baby. God, yes! Fuck me!" Lynda wildly screeches, "Fuck me, my handsome lover!"

"Damn!" the masturbating Melissa admires hotly, "You two are so beautiful! It is wonderful seein' a brother an' sister fuck their brains out!"

"Oh sweet jezzus!" Lynda screams, "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin' so hard!"

Dale rammed even deeper into the taboo pussy as the powerful orgasm captured the mature body. She shakes uncontrollably beneath him as the pleasure waves captured the epileptic shaking body.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" her moans rose louder, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee!"

Her body twists and bucks wildly. A golden blonde mane flails aimlessly. A final tonic captures the sex-hazed sister.

"Sweet jezzus!" Dale yells, "I'm cummin'! I'm gonna explode!"

"Yes! Yessss! Yesssssss!" the self pleasuring Melissa wails, "Take a piece o' her ass! Give it up, Lynda!" the lusting brown beauty squeals, "Be your brother's whoreeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Dale screams as a powerful climax captures his body, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhmmmmmygod!"

When the climax finally subsided, both collapse into the floor. Dale feels Melissa press up against him from behind. Dale leans back against his sister's naked breasts. A set of loving arms wraps around him.

"Do'ya wanna have some real fun?" Lynda huskily asks.

"Sure," Dale eagerly answers.

This had already one of the best sex sessions ever. What else could make it better? The hot young husband is willing to find out.

Lynda suddenly gets up. She moves to a table. A bottle of lotion that was placed there earlier is picked up.

"You think you're just gonna watch?" Lynda tells Melissa, "It's time for you to get some of that cock!" Sitting on knees, she huskily orders, "Turn over bitch!"

The sexy Native American girl does as ordered. It is no secret what the scheming blond has in mind. A semi-clear liquid oozes onto the brown ass.

Dale, with a still hard dick, watches fascinated. The oil flows down a rounded pair of cheeks and into an ass crack. Lynda places hands on the firm asscheeks massaging the oil into the crack.

"Omigod," Melissa moans. "That feels good."

Lynda gives him a sly smile. "How does this feel?" she asks while sliding a finger along the ass crack rubbing the oil onto the puckered opening.

Melissa sucks in a sharp breath and presses back against the probing finger. Dale watches as Lynda pushes a finger past the tight anal sphincter. It slides in and out of the tight ass like a miniature penis.

Lynda removes the fingers and uses them to spread the brown asshole wide, bragging, "You know you really haven't felt a good buttfuck 'til my brother gives it to you."

"Well!" Dale hotly says, "I guess I now have to put up."

"You know you should've already fucked this ass," Lynda remarks, "You're gettin' slow in your old age." She leans over and whispers to Melissa "My brother's cock will leave ya with a sore butthole."

12