Dale's Special Family Ch. 13

Story Info
Aunt Schemes to get niece alone.
7.2k words
4.68
42.9k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bettie is a prominently radiant woman. The Latina features could lure any person into getting what she wants. Dale, her husband is what she wants and has.

She loves him deeply. Even with entering the swingers' world no one could make her feel as hot or needed like the good-looking spouse. The handsome husband is the center of her world by choice.

Bettie had always been the independent type-strong and secure. Her mind was open to endless possibilities. It is a duty of any sane person to explore every option feasible in order to be truly happy.

So when invited by Lara to go on a 'girls' week' away to San Francisco, it was quickly accepted. Her husband's aunt is a beautiful woman. Their sexual encounters left the young wife feeling very close to the older relative.

Dale was asked if it is all right. There were no objections. He even suggested that they have special fun in the city by the bay.

Delighted, Bettie quickly made plans to travel. This jaunt would be a discovery time. The two of them would have a chance to grow closer.

The flight was only a day. Bettie had packed some sexy outfits as well as daily clothing. The attire was to make the private time with the exotic aunt even more entertaining.

She thinks about Lara. The woman is a triumph in her career. Bettie had heard of the older relative even before marring Dale. Aunt Lara was the talk of all of the relatives. The statuesque beauty is the family success story.

The loving encounters of the summer had brought alluring features to the forefront. A set full, plump breasts, a slender figure highlighted by well-rounded hips, and a full, fleshy ass. This was all in addition to the set of gorgeous long legs that was the reason for such a successful modeling career.

Lara was a beauty with few equals. She had companions in the past. Some really famous in the world of entertainment. At forty-one it was a puzzlement why she hadn't been married at least once.

There is a unique emotion that fogs the nature of the relationship between the two of them. There is little doubt that the feeling is love. That feeling for a woman is also given to Lynda. But for some reason this love for the beautiful aunt seems to be different. The feeling is more like the one for Dale.

The flight was smooth and relaxing. The two women discuss the assignment. The tall model thinks this gig could be very career enhancing.

The statuesque blond loved the bay area and what it had. The lovely aunt wishes the family could move to San Francisco. But, alas, Dale's career had just taken off.

Sitting in a short, tight suit shows off a set of gorgeous legs. They are simply radiant. The view is a turned on. Just being in close proximity to the golden beauty makes the young Latina horny.

Again, confusing as all hell. She had slept with girls before but none seem to bring out these feelings. What is it about Lara?

At the airport, the two graciously make the way to the rental car. The evening sun feels good upon Bettie's soft skin. It has already been a long day and they are hungry. Airplane food just doesn't cut it.

As the two travels down the freeway, Lara takes notice of the enchanting Bettie. Glossy black strands of hair flows in the breeze as the convertible top came down. Full lips are covered by glossy dark red lipstick. The niece-in-law is an overwhelming beauty.

Lara knows of a good restaurant nearby. It is situated on the beach. The food is outstanding.

It is a lowly lit establishment. Very cozy type. The women share an intimate dinner with simple chitchat and plans.

Lara had several names to call in relation to the photo assignment. It wouldn't take long to ensure everything is ready to go. It is more of a formality due to everything will have been set up thorough the agency.

The older woman smiles and reveals something that is a surprise. This is to be only a one-day assignment and the entire week wasn't really needed. There was an alternative motive.

"I have another reason for askin' you to go with me today, honey," Lara slowly admits.

"An' what would that be?" the sexy niece wonders.

"Now don't get me wrong," the older woman qualifies, "I do love Dale as much as ever." She specifies, "In fact I know he'll be the last man I shall ever truly be in love with."

"But---?" Bettie prods.

"It is you, my beautiful niece," Lara confesses placing a soft hand over the darker one, "I gotta have some special an' private time with you." With love in a set of green eyes, she tells, "You're the most excitin' female I've ever made love to. I know that when it comes to any of my relationships, you are the one I have love more than any."

"Wow!" the taken aback Bettie awes, "I know you've been with some world class beauties." She adds still amazed, "I know of at least two you've shared a bed with that have been rated as One of 'America's twenty-five most beautiful people' by that magazine."

A shy smile is given. The respect and even humbleness shown by the Latin beauty was surprising. It was something the tall blond didn't feel was deserved.

"Admittedly," she concedes, "I've been with positively gorgeous woman," with a hand squeeze, she tells, "But you've been the most marvelous female I've ever shared a bed with." Lara hurriedly reveals, "An' I want so much to spend more personal time between us now an' in the future." With a deep inhale, the older woman states, "Bettie, I love you more than any person alive. You're just about the most fantastic woman on this planet an' the only one person I have ever loved this deeply."

"That's some admission," the bowled over younger woman says softly, "Not even Dale ever professed such deep love."

"Does that bother you?" a concerned Lara questions, "Have I over stepped my bounds?"

Dark brown eyes sparkles. A wide smile appears on an angelic face. Bettie captures Lara's hands in hers.

"Oh no, my darlin'," the pretty niece corrects, "You haven't overstepped anything." Leaning closer and in a low voice, she reveals, "I've had those exact feelings." She continues on with the disclosure, "Too many times when holding you in my arms I had feelings that rival being with Dale." With a broader smile, she states softly, "Only my husband makes me as hot between the legs like you do." The caring wife denotes, "I love you in the same way I love Dale. In fact, I've never loved a woman as I do you."

The mature aunt's eyes water up. The confession of the long desire niece has the blond beauty ecstatic. No longer does hidden passions have to be concealed.

The two women hold hands and discuss the newly revealed love. It is apparent to them that the relationship had just taken a major leap into a deeper passion. Both were anxious to tell everything now.

The dimly lit room allows Lara to slide a hand under the table and up the hem of a short skirt. A moist pussy is teased with fingertips. Dampness of the panty material grows with the petting.

Bettie is surprised at this. Not even Dale was allowed to this in public! Yet here is another woman freely given access to do it.

"Damn!" the dark eyed girl whispers hotly, "Just knowin' you brought me halfway across the country to be alone with me is excitin'."

"The fact you're with me," Lara responds rubbing a moisten clit, "has me hotter than an bitch dog in heat."

"We better leave before I take you on this table!" Bettie suggest huskily.

They hurry out to the rental car. It is an excruciating ten-minute drive to the hotel. Registering and moving up to the room seem to make time slow down.

The bellboy was dismissed at the entrance to the room. Lara quickly guides the younger woman inside. And as the excitement and fervor grows, their mouths merge just inside the door.

Lara enjoys the anxious tongue invading her mouth. Nervous hands explore a rounded ass greedily. Bettie was now arousing a deep-seeded lust that had been held in check for far too long.

Her mahogany hued flesh is beautiful. The Latina' body is so perfect in form. The abounding breasts that spill over the low top are warm to the feel.

Thoughts of right and wrong continue to swirl in her head. This sexy Latina is her favorite nephew's wife. She did love him so. There is no doubt Dale would share her without restriction. Yet there is more desired from the beautiful niece-in-law. There is a want for a very special and personal relationship to develop.

Maybe it is age, but the model wants someone who would be more than a sex toy. There was a need for someone who could be a loving companion. She feels Bettie wants the same almost from the beginning of the family thing.

When Bettie leans back and stares into Lara's eyes. The look is of pure craving. All doubts are immediately erased.

"I love you," whispers Bettie.

The words are inundating the forty-one year old woman's senses. She feels like somekind of teenager. It was like being a giddy kid with a first crush.

"I love you too," confesses Lara, "From the first time we touched I knew."

Bettie's fingers curl between Lara's loose strands of hair. The Latina pulls Lara's lips to hers once more. It is a first kiss of mutually expressed love.

The two slowly makes the way to the bedroom. A trail of clothing follows. Passion is now dictating the women's movements.

Lara unwillingly lets go of Bettie's embrace. The window drapes of the fourth story room are pushed open. This allows the moonlight to illuminate everything inside. The erotica of the night is enhanced.

She quickly falls back in the comfort of the younger woman's arms. The kisses grow faster. Bettie murmur words of love between the resonant shared kisses. Lara also makes intangible moans of love and joy.

"I don't care if this is wrong," Bettie states hotly as lips presses against an exposed neck, "I love you." She adds lustfully, "God forgive me, I think I always have."

This phrase triggers Lara's eyelids to flutter. The older woman is sent further into the depths of forbidden ecstasy. This is a dream coming true.

Lara removes the remainder of her garments. Bettie follows example. Soon, both are completely nude.

The lusting aunt gently leads the sexy niece onto the soft, comfortable bed. The covering is silky, and feels good against Bettie's trim backside. Long raven hair cast across the bed.

Lara inch closer to the beautiful Latina. The older woman lowers atop the fit body. At that moment she envies Dale who had spent hours making love to this hot woman.

The moonlight radiating off of the tanned flesh has Bettie's heart rate increasing. The pale glow highlights the rounded, full breasts that are now pressing into hers. The model's firm solid body is enhanced in this romantic setting.

Delicate fingers relax on a firm lower back. Bettie relishes the feel of the mature body. The skin is so soft and warm.

"I've wanted you for so long," declares Lara in a fleeting sigh.

"I know, Darlin'," Bettie replies as a moist kiss follows.

A pair of anxious tongues does a dance of lust. Lesbian passions are in full control. For both, this is a prize of love that is cherished too much not to give in to.

The appreciative lips tastes the Latina's bare, supple neck. Cradling the aunt's head, Bettie could only sigh in delight as the loving kisses grace a trembling body. The experience aunt kisses down to a full right breast. An aroused, full nipple falls into a starving mouth.

"Omigod," exhales Bettie.

The feeling was so unbelievable. A thousand thoughts race through the girl's mind as the sensation grips her body. Lara's long fingers spiral around the full coffee-colored breast in a teasing matter.

Bettie removes a thin string of saliva from an erect nipple that leads to the tip of a pink extended tongue. The older woman smiles then returns to the girl's firm body. A shudder of overwhelming elation follows as Lara continues down the flat, smooth abdomen.

Fleshy inner legs are caress with the back of long fingers. The touches are elegant and done with finesse. Lara admires the bronzed thighs while placing kisses upon them.

Bettie couldn't believe how each of the older woman's movements is prolonged in such a graceful way. Where had this technique been hiding? This wasn't the style used before when sharing a bed!

The young woman's body is treated as if it would break with any rougher handing. It told Bettie this was a technique of true love. It was a way of showing by the older woman how deep the passion is.

Past affairs often had been lustful and sexual in every way possible. Those women were never this profoundly deep. The loving desires that was now felt for this girl was something never experienced.

The moonlight shines softly. It enhances the natural beauty of Bettie. Curvy legs and slender thighs appear so god-like in the pale blue light. It only makes mature desire swell.

The memory of seeing the hot niece the first time arises. It was at Bettie and Dale's wedding. The Latina was stunningly beautiful that day. It was thought, at the time, that the feeling was only a motherly type of pride.

It was the scene in the backyard followed by first time in the bedroom did the comprehension of the feeling become real. The true emotion was all too transparent when awaken by the gorgeous Latina eating her. The suppressed deep love for this girl had been revealed.

With a right hand, Lara eases an arm around Bettie's delicious thigh. A soft hand rests atop of a flat, lower stomach. The loving gaze doesn't break as a set of wet lips parts. They are placed over the pulsating vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Bettie moanfully responds.

Every muscle contracts at once. The amazing sensations of a skillful mouth radiate. An uncontrollable rapture causes the trembling girl to struggling with control. The first of several pleasure waves cascade across the beautiful Latina's body.

Mature lips savor the flavor of the hot pussy. Lara is amaze at how different this act feels from the previous sessions. It was due to this is being done out of open love and not lust.

Lara knows that this first orgasm is truly nurtured by a deeper emotion. It is why the sexually experience Bettie is already on the brink. She, too, had the deeper commitment happening. The taboo erotica of the act makes the sexy Latina a bit more sensitive.

Bettie's glistening body twists to the intense pussy loving. Passions and hot urges churn into a boil as the women make love. What started as soft whispers of devotion, now are blaring shrills of pleasure evoking.

Slim hips waver as a nervous tongue darts past the brown, glistening outer folds. A rigid clit is washed and licked fervently. Strong fingertips massage the oversensitive skin from above.

Lara makes each movement direct. It is the desire to ensure the first loving orgasm would be unforgettable. Temperate teeth nibble as an anxious tongue laps the susceptible clit inside a salivating mouth.

"Oh my!" Bettie gasps, "Omigod!" She moans proclaiming, "You're gonna make me---," A forced hush occurs as another wave of pleasure radiates from between a pair of sweat covered legs.

Dark, hazed eyes stare upward. Flat stomach muscles contract. Suddenly every large muscle pulsates as the delightful sensations shoot throughout the young, fit body.

"Omigod! Bettie wails with onslaught of orgasm, "Oh sweet Jesus!"

The young lover suddenly compresses. She buckles and contorts with uncontrolled spasms. A powerful climax is capturing the beautiful brown body.

Suddenly a mature mouth fills with a warm flow of inner vaginal juices. The expelling fluids are inhaled greedily. A frenzied tongue washes and laps madly.

"You're hot juices taste sweeter than ever!" a panting Lara groans, temporarily breaking the lip lock.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Lustfilled shouts echo, "My God you're even better than ever!" A healthily body humps and arches hips into the pleasure making mouth, "You're such'a fantastic lover!" Bettie squeals loudly.

The pleasuring making mouth seals on leaking cunt. The sexy niece is in epileptic spasms of lust. The young Latina's body is totality out of control.

Never before had Lara made a woman react to such a degree of lust. She wasn't about to let this pass by without fully encouraging a complete climax. The experience lesbian sucks deeper on the wet pussy.

More taboo juices ooze into a hungry mouth. The seeping cunt is lip-locked tighter. The passionate aunt ensures that not another drop escapes.

The warm liquid feels wonderful in the golden blond's mouth. Every delicious ounce is eagerly swallowed. The tangy, salty flavor is stronger with the young lover's unabated passion.

A love hazed Lara scrambles up the firm torso until they are face-to-face. While regaining breathing, Bettie's face is firmly grasped. A deep loving stare emits from the sparkling green eyes.

"Damn you, woman," Bettie exclaims breathlessly, "You've made me cum harder than anyone has," With a raven mane shaking in astonishment, she groans, "You did this to me an' it's so wonderful!"

A deep French kiss confirms the declaration. Lara once again is encircled in the young, strong arms. The lover then tightens around her. It is the feel of a passionate mate.

The hot Latina becomes bolder in her aggression. She pushes Lara over onto her back. The mature naked body is fully exposed to dark admiring eyes.

The statuesque physique was like a Greek work of art. A pair of strong, athletic legs, a glistening pretty cunt and a perfectly flat abdomen, was a picture of beauty. The full, rounded tits with the half-dollar sized areoles and the stiff nipples topping them off round out the gorgeous vision of loveliness.

Bettie swallows hard as lustful tingling ripples. It was almost too much. Both dark nipples harden. A pulsating cunt was shiny with juices. It was time to take this taboo woman now.

"There can't be a more beautiful woman in the world," Bettie hotly states taking the lovely face into nervous hands.

Aunt and niece kiss deeply. Tongues swirl madly all around the inside mouths. The sex-hazed women rub lustfully together.

"I've gotta fuck this body now," Bettie huskily confesses while frantically kissing the sweltering mouth, "If I don't fuck you," the lust driven niece groans licking and kissing a warm neck, "I'll explode."

"Yes, baby." Lara hisses cupping the full tits, "I, too, need more of that hot pussy," she pants running fingernails in small circles over the erect brown nipples.

The rigid nipples strain the bounds of warm skin. The stiff nubs were sticking out nearly an inch. The young Latina had never felt them this sensitive before.

"I know I'm a bitch in heat," the hot girl admits, "But we must bring all of this love alive tonight."

Eyelids flutter as passion grows. A wet pussy is so soaked it feels as if cum is in it. All lusting brunette could only think of was the body of the mature lover. It was unbelievable how it has set an incredible fire between the trembling legs.

Suddenly Bettie pushes back onto the damp sheets. Her aunt's body presses tightly. Two sets of full tits massage hotly. Fluids leak and ooze between legs.

"I've got to have ever inch of your body, darlin'," Bettie hotly groans between kisses, "I've gotta fuck an' eat you raw!"

The naked healthy bodies crush together. Hands caress and explore the other's now sweaty, hot skin. Curvy legs wrap around Bettie's slender waist allowing two hot cunts to rub recklessly.

"Take me," the hot blond pants, "Take me as a whore!" Feeling the niece-in-law's mouth press down to the hard nipples, she yells, "Yes! Sweet Jezzus! Your aunt is your personal whore, baby!"

Hot kisses trail around a fleshy mound and onto the hard nipples. A hot mouth captures a shiny nub. It inhales deeply!

"Ohmigod!" Lara shrieks, "I swear I've got milk!" She gives a nerve-shattering squeal, "Suckle me, baby! Do it as if you're suckin' your momma tit!" A sweaty, gyrating body vibrates uncontrollably as another scream sounds into the room, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee!"