Dale's Special Family Ch. 17

Story Info
Dale learns of Lynda's fantasy.
4.4k words
4.78
56.3k
14
0

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynda is never the same toward her brother after the weekend off fuck fest. She is ready to make love any time. She is always holding his hand or lying next to him. She and Dale are closer than ever.

One afternoon he comes home to find her sitting on the couch. Lynda says nothing. She smiles motioning him to sit on the next cushion.

Lynda shifts closer as Dale sits down. The pink, moist tongue tip comes out of a slightly parted mouth. It runs slowly around ruby lips until they glisten in the light. A deep kiss is initiated.

"I've got somethin' to confess," she says breaking the kiss.

"What's that?" Dale asks.

"I'm the one who put into Lara's head to take Bettie with her," the sexy sibling divulges running a fingertip softly across his cheek.

"Why?" he puzzles. What's this all about?

"Because I wished to spend some serious private time with you," Lynda reveals hugging her brother, "I gotta be your only woman for a little while."

"Now that's an interesting comment," Dale notes inhaling a sweet perfume smell.

"When Bettie is around," Lynda tells, "I can't have your complete time."

"So you encouraged Lara to follow up on her true feelings about my wife," he concludes, "Are'ya tryin' to take her place with me?"

"Not exactly," she says "I just need some time with you." Leaning back, the smiling sister explains, "I just needed to fangled my way into the wife's position for a short while."

"Okay, sis," he responds kissing a warm neck, "I got no problem of you servin' as my wife," Dale adds biting the tender flesh, "I even like the kinkiness of us actin' as husband an' wife." A wet tongue washes an ear and licks a long neck. A strong hand cup one of the enhanced titties, "I like the erotic factor that this is something society would really frown upon if known."

"You know what I'd like now?" Lynda sighs feeling the caressing fingers over an erected nipple.

"What?" he asks between kisses.

"I'm likin' ya to butt fuck me hard, big brother," she whispers hotly pulling his head up to face her.

They kiss deeply. An insistent tongue worms into his mouth. His tongue passionately battles back. The two engage in a lustful tango.

Dale could feel the heat from Lynda's athletic body. It is making him hot quickly. Both are panting by the kiss's end.

"I mean it," the sexy blonde hisses, "I wanna feel your lovin' cock up my ass!"

"You're really turned on today," Dale states, a little surprised, "You're all ready to go now."

"You're hard right now, Baby," she points out.

A searching hand stakes up his thigh. It snakes over and onto a muscular inner leg. It found the goal that confirms the lusting words.

"Yes," the sexy sibling coos, "You're all big an' hard for me."

Lynda suddenly starts stripping her brother. Excited fingers pulls off the sweatshirt. Deliberate hands searches for the belt.

"Besides," she quips, expertly undoing the buckle, "it's like a honeymoon fuck this way."

The top button is unsnapped and the zipper is pulled down in one fluid motion. Lynda stands up tugging off the pants. Within a minute he had been stripped naked!

"You're my husband this week," she gives logic while jerking open a white blouse to exposed a set of jiggling, beautiful tits. "An' I'm your wife." A mini skirt and a set of bikini panties are rapidly tugged off. They join the pile of clothes near the couch.

The caught off guard Dale admires his sister's naked firm body. The tits, being enhance, are a little heavier. The body is also somehow fuller and sexier --- without having gained a pound in weight. The sibling is one blatantly hot lover! And now she wants to deepen the role by acting as the wife!

The next kiss is skin-to-skin, golden tits mashes into a broad, bare chest. Taboo crotches press close. An anxious cock hardening and a blond haired cunt become wet.

Lynda drops to the floor on a flat stomach. Dancer's legs prop up a perfectly rounded ass. A woman ready for a butt fuck is presented.

"I want ya to butt fuck me hard, my lovin' brother," she says as two hands spread the forbidden cheeks. "I need to feel ya inside of me now as my husband."

A pink anus is fully exposed. It had been lubricated. It had been readied for a cock-a very forbidden cock.

"I crave to feel my brother's cock in me," Lynda huskily professes, "I live to be fuck by you, Baby."

"An' I live to fuck ya, Sis," Dale responds while moving toward the hunched ass.

Looking at the wonderful rounded cheeks makes Dale thankful of the profession of exotic dancer. The sibling's legs are fit and curvaceous. He just couldn't get enough of seeing her naked.

"Make this our confirmation of marriage!" The hot cheeks are spread wider. "Cum in me hard!"

A stiff hard member slides deep into the waiting anus. The sphincter muscle adheres to the entering rod. The stiff shaft is up to the balls within seconds.

"Oh God!" Lynda moans, "I promise to always love you in this matter, my handsome brother."

"I promise to love you back in the same way, my darlin' sister," he pants. "We're really perfect for each other."

Dale was already horny when coming home. This scenario of being a newlywed couple doing a confirmation wedding sex only adds to the growing passion. He is more than ready to hard butt fuck Lynda!

The sister-bride's ass just feels too good. The penetration wasn't done slowly. Large balls slap fast and furious. The sounds of flesh meeting echo throughout the apartment.

The desired-filled sister opens the stripper's legs wider. A rigid cock drills deeper. The force of butt fucking hard drives the lusty blonde to the carpeted floor. He lies on top ramming in quick piston-like movements.

"I'm so proud to be your wife, brother," Lynda, pants, "Whenever needed, I'll always serve you in this matter. You'll have a ready piece o' ass for such fantasies!" She gasps, feeling the hard rod going deep. "This makes me so hot an' horny!"

Lynda's ass feels splendid. It moves in conjunction with the bangings. It is the best bum fuck he had done in years.

Lynda is strangely hotter than Dale had ever remembered. It is as if this woman is in a special sexual mood. As if her body is wanting something very personal to occur.

The horny cock is talking now. Any more serious thoughts of her mood go by the wayside. This woman is a bitch for his rod for now.

"Love-fuck your wife!" Lynda cries out in a groan, "I'm the cunt that'll service you forever!" She huffs, "Anytime! Anywhere! Any conditions!"

"I love you, Sis," the words jump out as the hot brother pumps away. "I'm happy to be your husband!"

Dale meant what was just said! He does love her. Not just as his sister, but as Lynda, his sexy woman who would do anything to please him.

The ass pounding had her completely flat on the floor. He is totality covering the sweaty body with his. The pulsating assault pins her down. Strong hands forces slender arms to stretch out. Passionate kisses and nibbles are placed on a long neck and ears.

"Seein' how you handled that gang bang the other day is a massive turn on as well," he whispers hotly, "To know my sister is such a great piece o' ass is such a turn on."

"I love you, big brother," she says in a passion hushed voice, "I'm so pleased how you fuck Melissa an' Terry so masterfully."

"An' I love watching you in action with everyone," Dale admits proudly, "Especially how you control that kid Bobby with your cunt."

She giggles saying, "Young, dumb an' full o' cum."

The fucking rhythms speed up. The stiff cock repeatedly drives hard into the hot bowels. A tight ass moves to meet the gyrations. Panting grows as a climax nears.

A brother's shaft is hotter than before. It is ready to send sperm up the taboo ass. The movements increase in repetition.

"I'm cummin'!" Lynda suddenly announces, "I'm cummin' hard!" She wailed, "Your lovin' sister-wife is givin' ya another piece of ass!!"

"I'm cumming, too!" Dale yells back, "Satisfy your husband, woman!" He rasps as the waves of climax pleasure rises, "You're so Goddamn hot!"

The sperm boils out into the hot ass. Sweat covered bodies tremble and shake as the sexual juices blend. Both pulsate in a unified climax.

His body falls exhausted on Lynda's back. They both lay and suck in air. Kisses repeatedly are done to the neck and cheek. Then he rolls off and onto the floor.

"I do love you, my brother," Lynda admits again while laying a golden blond head on the muscular heaving chest. "You draw out feelings no man has ever been able to do." She tells, "I once took on three truckers in the parking lot of a joint I stripped at. An' they couldn't satisfy me like you do."

"Yes, sis," Dale hoarsely agrees, "You're most perfect piece of ass I could ever want."

"Better than Melissa or Terry?" She quizzes.

"Yep!" the lustfilled brother answers softly, still trying to regain composure.

"Better than Lara or even Bettie?" the sexy blonde fish.

"I hate to admit this," Dale replies honestly, "but you're the finest single piece of ass of all!"

Happily Lynda slides up and captures his mouth with hers. They kiss deeply. Tongues twist and hug. They mash together as she rolls over on top of a muscular torso.

"Tell me we would be legality married if not for the brother-sister thing?" A warm hand encapsulates his cock. "Tell me if we met in a bar you would've tried to get me into bed!"

A slow stroking begins. A long prick rises to the call. Firm hips move involuntarily.

"Yes, Sis," he admits honestly, "I would've done both of that!" He is bathing in the softness of the stroking palm, "I love you so much I really wish we could be married legality."

The crystal blue eyes flutter. She is very happy to hear the admission. It meant the desire fantasy has arrived.

"Oh damn you." Lynda sighs, "You're the perfect man for me. I'll never find better!" she professes locking lips into a deep kiss.

The sexy blond lifts up and looks down at the hardening cock. A smile appears on the beautiful face. A couple of quick strokes are given to it.

Dale smells the sweet cunt aroma. It is stronger than remembered. Lynda is in a sexual blaze and is ready to go at it again.

"It's time for my mouth to get reacquainted with that thing," the sexy blond remarks still pumping the rod, "It's time for this girl to dick love like a wife would."

Lynda settles down between the muscular open legs. The big tits drag down over a flat abdomen. Then she crosses over the erect cock in a wondrous, sliding manner. The warm skin of the beautiful mounds fills the handsome body with lustful desires as they caress a cock and balls.

"I'm gonna do you, Baby," she states, wetting lips again while staring straight at the rock-hard boner.

"God!" Dale groans.

"I'm gonna suck you off," she mews, squirming delightfully between the full thighs. "I shouldn't have teases you, baby." Lynda says placing a soft hand on the hard rod, "I'm gonna make up for that right now." A fist tightens around the stiff dick. "Cum for me," she whispers hotly, "Cum in my mouth."

Dale looks on in awe as the beautifully naked sister's lips drops down, touching the head of his prick. It jerks, bobbing back and forth over the glistening red lips. A shiny bubble of pre-cum burst as kisses are done to the hard cockhead. The slippery fluid sticks to the ruby lips. It strings out from the meatus as she looks up into his eyes once more.

She knows he is watching. Lynda smiles licking the shiny lips. The cum-trail breaks, melting into a pink tongue. The nipples pressing into his thighs are upright and urgent now. They dent the male flesh with rubbery hardness.

"Jeez, Lynda," Dale whispers, "are we really doin' this? Are we actually playin' married? It's not an overactive fantasy is it?

"No it isn't, Honey," she says as a hot pink tongue slips out to swipe over a hyper sensitive inch just under the piss-slit. "I want our fuckin' to always be the ultimate lovin'," she declares while washing the hard rod with an expert tongue.

Dale shifts as Lynda continues to caress with gentle roaming hands. A premonition says something very special is heading his way.

"Let me git ya off, my dear husband." She states huskily, "I love givin' head."

A hot tongue keeps kissing and lapping the hard cock. It tenderly moves the underside. The movement sends thrill waves up his body.

"I wanna feel ya in my pussy but I want ya in my mouth this time," she huskily adds kneading the tighten ball sac, "Then you'll last longer when you get inside my cunt."

Passion takes over and the talking cease. A red-lipped mouth is too busy for speech. Opening wide, it slides down all around the hard length.

"Ooooh," he groans.

The little sister is sucking on her big brother's prick --- not just sucking, but making love to it. There is a professing of the love of giving head. Now it is being proven!

Lynda had taken more than half of the throbbing thickness between the nibbling teeth. A silky smooth pair of lips slides up and down, surrounding the hard shaft. Inside the sweet mouth, a teasing tongue flicks wildly. Never stopping as a blonde head bobs up and down. Every inch of the aching hard cock is bathe with a hot pink tongue. A hungry mouth sucks and slides around the purple-headed prick.

It is useless to stay still. The erected cock had to be pushed upward, driving it into the pleasure-making mouth. He face fucks the hot sister. The response is to purr and head pump in time with each thrust.

The brother watches the sibling's pretty face as she works the magic around the raging hard on. A happy Lynda licks and nibbles and sucks over the taboo prick.

Every time he jerks, a deep moan comes from within a warm throat. This seems to stimulate even more. The hotter she becomes, the further the hard cock seems to sink into the talented mouth.

Dale feels the back of the moist throat. He thinks the hard rod is as far in as it is going. However, one more moan, and the head slips deeper down into the milking wonderland.

This is one magnificent blowjob. He is ready to cum now! She must have known.

Lynda pulls up, freeing the erect prick. A pretty face is twisted with lust as the head bobbing states again. The up and down pace is faster and tighter.

The snake-like tongue is back! It is doing things to the penis's raw nerve endings that are heavenly. A soft hand is cups the retracted ball sac. Feathery touches urge the hot cum to continue to boil.

"Sis," he warns, "I'm ready to cum!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmh!" she groans in response.

The grip tightens around large balls. Long fingers tease and knead the sac. They are encouraging a strong climax.

"Oh Gawd!" Dale groans louder, "I'm cumming!" He shouts, arching hips into the hot mouth, "I'm explodin', Baby!"

Sperm shoots out forcefully. The penis shaft tingles with the erotic sensations. It sends a rushing river of cum into the waiting mouth. Every drop is slurp up. This includes licking the small amount that escaped onto the flat belly.

The lust filled sibling wasn't done. Long fingers drop under the balls, massaging the asshole. The heavy, grapefruit-sized tits drag up over the re-hardening cock.

"Stay hard, my husband," Lynda whispers with a lovely flushed face, "I'm far from bein' done."

It was a sign of how sexual lust had taken over. This is his oversexed sister's body he is fucking. It would take a week before his cock would be deflated!

Strong hands pull Lynda up. She rolls to one side falling into position easily. Curvy dancer's legs part smoothly.

A sex-driven sibling is open and ready. Instinctively, the hard rod finds taboo wet love hole. It slips into the oozing tunnel of pure delight. The first stroke fills long and deep.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Lynda moans into his ear, "That's it, big brother!" She hotly urges hoarsely, "Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard."

Dale's arms go under the sexy upraised legs. Lynda pushes up against the broad chest to let know what is wanted. Firm hips are propped, preparing the forbidden cunt for the pounding fuck coming. A rounded ass wiggles inviting the rigid pole to plummet harder.

"Like this?" Dale gasps, picking of the pace.

"Yes!" she hisses. "Fuck me, Baby! I've been wantin' this for so long such a lovin' screw. "Ooooh," Lynda moans. The experience cunt walls tighten around invading shaft. "Fuck me!"

A pulsating pussy sucks with the stroking of the very hard cock. Chills of pleasure races throughout his soul. The sex-hazed sister is giving the best sex he could possibly get.

Dale is in heaven. The pretty face responds to everything he is doing. The long, slow strokes build up the taboo passions. Intermittedly after every few strokes the rigid cock would ram hard and fast unexpectedly. Shudders radiate deep inside the fit body. The virginal muscles ripple along the full length of the buried rod.

"Now, my hot wife," Dale declares lustfully, "it's time for you to feel a real lovin' fuck!"

The deep plungings are amplified. First, one in five strokes would go deep. Then one in four and finally every one goes deep. The ball sac slaps off the solid ass cheeks.

"I'm cumin', baby!" Lynda screams aloud. "God, I'm cumin' hard!"

He had been controlling the fuck, but the rising climax changes that. Suddenly Lynda is fucking back! The fit, wet body uncontrollably squirms around. Nervous hands grip hard into the flesh of the muscular arms. Feet are flat on the floor beside the plunging hips. The forbidden twat lubricants the plummeting dick with the slick juices by hunching upward to meet each down stroke.

A wicked smile appears on the angelic face. Somehow, the ex-exotic dancer had deliberately caused such secretions. It feels like velvet coating of love to the sex-hazed Dale.

"Mmmmm," moans Lynda. "You like that, baby? My big brother-husband likes his sister-wife's nice, tight pussy?"

Dale stops moving. He presses up as if at the top of a push up. There was a desire to regain control of the fuck session. It didn't work.

Under him, Lynda is anything but still. A hot cunt squirms and shivers. Every muscle in the luscious, young body works for complete fulfillment. The hot blond fucks up trying to screw her entire self over the aching hard on.

"Come," Lynda purrs. "Shoot off inside me, Baby." She says, "Don't pull out. Go as deep as you like!"

Dale shoves harder. Pelvises slam together. It seems a large set of balls are being pushed side the incredible pussy.

"Oooooh, God!" Lynda groans still arching back, "Let me feel it! Let me feel all that hot cum, baby."

Hot juices bubble out around the hard prick. He had just cum in her fantastic mouth a few minutes before, but her wicked words are making a brother's cock jerk again.

A stiff cock strokes in and out of the silky fuck hole meeting the upward thrusts. The sweaty, wet bodies go into unison of lustful motion. They are a taboo fucking machine.

Even with this being such a perfect fuck Dale feels Lynda wants something more. She pulls her brother forward just enough to put the sawing ridge of the hard prick over the swollen clitty. Curvy legs wraps around a trim back. A trembling says a strong orgasm is near. She feels the same with his body.

"I want more than a fuck," Linda pants, "I want you to take me to the fantasy I've always wanted!

"What exactly is that fantasy, Sis?" Dale hisses catching one of the pink nipples in a hungry mouth.

Gently running long fingers thorough her brother's hair, she whispers, "I've always wanted to mate with you." She quickly adds, "To get me pregnant!"

"Say what!?" the surprised brother yelps.

The pumpings suddenly halt. A suck mouth jerks off the enhanced tit. He stares big eyed at sexy sister.

"I'm not takin' the pill," Lynda calmly reveals, "We are now not just brother an' sister. We're a married couple as well!"

12