Dallas Ch. 05

Story Info
Dressing room attack.
698 words
4
13.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Shoppe is still open when we arrive. Inside this store are many items that could be considered erotic. There are adult toys, videos, creams, lotions and clothes.

His eyes are bright and he just stands in the door way and stares around the room. Somewhat intimidated but more embarrassed.

I move towards the creams and begin applying a few on my wrists and hold them up for him to smell.

He informs me that it doesn't matter to him, just get a vanilla.

I roll my eyes at his lack of diverse favorite flavors and grab the vanilla cream and oil.

"Whatever floats your boat", I mumble and grin at him.

Then I pick up the chocolate flavored cream for me to use on him.

We move past the display and look at the toys.

I inform him that I brought my own and show him a package similar to mine.

The clothes are on the other side of the Shoppe and we stroll towards them.

Nities, robes, feathers, panties, they had it all.

I flip the feathers on the neck of a nitie and he nervously flips thru a few on the rack and hands me a white, short robe with satin and lace.

"Here, try this one on." he requests.

"Come with me." I wink and move towards the dressing room.

Once inside and the door is locked, he sits down and hands me the robe. I slip out of my black jacket.

I begin to unzip my skirt and when I bend over to take my shoes off, he gets a bird's eye view of cleavage.

I look up at him and hold the pose.

He reaches to touch what he has wanted to touch for hours.

He grabs my breasts with both hands.

I know right then that I am not going to get to try on the white robe.

I slip my skirt down and he stands and unbuckles his belt. He is bulging and can hardly get his underwear down over his hard cock.

He pushes me against the wall and kisses me.

With the help of the wall, he lifts my legs and positions me on top of his throbbing cock. Thrusting into me, I am pinned. He uses all his force to bury himself inside of me. Holding on to his neck, I ride him in mid air.

Trying to be quiet, I gasp with each thrust. The passion in his power holds me and I am helpless to his demand.

He is so ripe that it doesn't take long and he is exploding inside of me.

I grin at him after he slowly releases my legs to the floor.

I whisper to him "I'm sure we are not the only ones that have ever done that in this room."

He can't speak.

Kissing him slowly as I gather my clothes and proceed to get dressed. He sits down and watches me.

We manage to make our way to the check out counter with our items and the clerk remarks "Sure this is all you need?"

We can't even look at the clerk.

He lays his credit card on the counter and just turns his back.

I start to giggle and ask the clerk if he has any bracelets. He points to the glass case and shows me the studded leather straps.

I graciously reply. "No, I'll pass, thank you. Not what I had in mind."

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the Shoppe door open and a very embarrassed man exiting.

I thank the clerk and stand on the sidewalk while the car door is being opened for me.

"Did you have to make small talk??" he laughs.

Giggling, I enter the car.

"What's the matter, hon? Do you really think that a Shoppe like that gets embarrassed?"

"Get real, there were probably mirrors or video camera's in there."

I adjust my top as he goes around to the other side and gets in.

"Never a dull moment with me on a trip, huh?" I grin and place my hat on his head as we started back for the hotel.

To be continued...