Dalton's Delights Ch. 04

Story Info
A fancy free ballet with mother and daughter.
3.6k words
4.55
11.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04

A fancy free ballet with mother and daughter.

When they arrived at the theatre it was rather different than Jenny and Kathy had expected. There were no bright lights, marquee, and box-office; just a small but elegant and softly lit lobby that led to a closed door that Dalton opened with a pass-card. Beyond they found themselves in a dimly lit circular hall with doors leading to theatre-boxes and the view from the box they entered was directly onto a small circular stage.

Kathy observed that the boxes spreading away on both sides were totally shielded by walls so the occupants could not be seen. Only the action on the stage would be visible. With a smile she studied the seating in their box, which was a long and deep curving leather divan clearly designed for more than viewing behind a low railing.

"So what is the program for tonight?" she asked.

"Like every night, one that you might find somewhat familiar from your acting career," he answered.

"Are we going to see live sex?" Jenny chirped with a girlish giggle.

"Yes, but served in the classic mode," Dalton smiled at the girl and her mother, the living embodiments of his wildest freest fantasies surging to life beside him.

"Wow!" the girl exclaimed glancing at the intimate setting of the stage before them. Lifting her gaze to the surrounding boxes she could hear shadowy sounds as the audience gathered and the strains of classical music offered a prelude to the performance.

They settled back into the center of the couch with Dalton between them, snuggling as they had at the restaurant, awaiting the entertainment. Dalton encircled their shoulders with his arms, his hands moving once again over their breasts.

Little thumps sounded on each side as Kathy and Jenny shed their shoes and drew their legs up onto the leather seat. He looked into Kathy's face and she offered her mouth for a kiss, a long sensual protracted caress of lips and tongues, that finally left them both quite breathless, and during which his hand slid under her arm to find her breast and savor its luscious shape.

When they parted at last they found Jenny gazing in rapt wonder at their love-making, for that is just what it was. Kathy laughed knowingly at her daughter. "Yes Baby, You can kiss him too if you want to."

"Really? I never did that before!" the girl muttered. Dalton placed his fingers under the girl's chin, drew her mouth to his as she puckered and closed her eyes. His kiss on her mouth was a tender little token of affection that ended in her sudden giggle.

"I want to kiss like mom does," she announced.

"Your mom is still all sexed up from what we did in the restaurant and she didn't get satisfied like you did, Baby."

"Well I guess you know how to sex me up don't you Mister?" she laughed with a little push of her hand at his chest. Okay mom?"

"Yes Baby," Kathy agreed with a wry smile.

Happily Dalton reached under the girl's arm for her breast, captured it, and caressed softly over her nipple. "Do it like you did before, Mister Dalton," she pleaded lifting her bottom from the couch and drawing her dress up over her hips to reveal her sex. "On my clit." she ordered firmly rising to her knees, one arm encircling his neck her other hand drawing his hand to her sex.

When his finger found her clitoris and began stroking it she placed her delicate fingers over his and began directing the massage. "Oh that's so good!" Jenny gasped and this time when her mouth found his he found all the eagerness, excitement, and surrender he could hope for in the cascade of caresses between them.

Her warm wet little mouth opened in one kiss after the other as she explored this new experience, and when at last he slipped his tongue into her mouth she took it eagerly for a long natural suck.

"I love it when you finger my clit like that" she gasped at last for breath, spreading her knees on the couch to the full revelation of her sex. "Play with my pussy lips too," she urged excitedly and groaned happily when his fingers began to fondle her petals. "Do you like my cunt? I like to talk dirty sometimes," she sighed.

"Your darling cunt is a perfect delight," Dalton laughed and pressed his mouth to Jenny's for another long sexy kiss, and then turning to the mother he found Kathy as eager in the use of her mouth on his as her daughter.

The caresses between the three of them cascaded into a little orgy of love making, in which Jenny kept control of his finger on her clitoris to hold herself at the edge of her orgasm and excitement.

His other hand curled under her mother's arm to capture her breast his fingers teasing her nipple into a puckering bud. Kathy's eyes fixed on his busy fingers caressing her daughter's thrilling clit when they weren't looking into his gaze with a droll knowledge of what he was doing to her daughter and how the girl loved it.

Dalton sighed contentedly. For sure Jenny was a treasure and his fifty thousand dollar 'gratuity' a fitting reward for her talents and unique persona so suited to his tastes, the girl's nineteen years fading as her delicate hand guided his knowingly over her swollen sex.

Using his fore-finger as her organ of masturbation she pulsing it back and forth and up and down over her protruding little clit until he could sense she was ready to climax, whereupon she would pause and savoring the edge of her orgasm use his finger to search the surfaces of her pussy lips and find the wet depths between her petals, and then holding his finger-tip at the opening to her vagina massage its entrance without letting him penetrate to her hymen until her need to climax overcame her restraint and she would settle his finger on her clitoris once again.

The girl's expertise in this technique not only suggested her masturbatory sophistication but that she may well have learned how to do it in other circumstances. Glancing at Kathy cuddled under his other arm he observed the amused and appreciative expression on her lovely face as she watched him stimulating her daughter into ever higher plateaus of excitement until the girl was virtually squirming with her need to climax.

"She wants to cum so bad, Marcus," Kathy murmured sympathetically.

"How bout you mom, I know you want to cum too," Jenny returned excitedly. "Take your blouse off, mom. Nobody but us can see you here in the dark," Jenny urged. "You gotta get to her tits Mister Dalton, they are so gorgeous and she loves to have her nipples sucked. I know cause I've been doing it since I was a baby." and with that Jenny pulled her mother's blouse off over her head.

Now Dalton could give Kathy's bosom the attention it deserved, and his caressing roused her to lift her breasts into his face so he could suck her fragrant nipples. But he had no sooner drawn a puckered pap into his mouth than a spot light lit the stage before them, the music soared and four dancers, three girls and a boy, appeared on the stage.

To say that their costumes were brief is extravagant, for they were all utterly nude except for dance slippers. The girls all offered the long shapely legs, slim waists, trim buttocks, and small breasts of classic ballerinas, and each was a beauty in her own right. Their pudenda were shaved, but their tresses were long flowing and free.

If the boy had any distinguishing attribute, other than the fine physique of a dancer, it was the girth and length of his phallus; and if the dance had a theme it was apparently for the girls to keep his organ in a grand state of erection.

They danced together in a pas-de-quatre in which they worshiped his phallus with their hands, with the sibilant caresses of their buttocks over his organ, with the enfolding caresses of their breasts upon it, and at last they bestowed showers of kisses from their lips over its length. Their passionate exercises soared with the music and the skillfully erotic choreography unfolding within a few feet of the audience. Glancing at the bare breasted beauty at his side Dalton read the admiration in Kathy's expression over what these dancers were bringing off, and as for the adolescent siren on his other side, Jenny was staring in openmouthed wonder at what might happen next while she kept his finger working softly over her clit.

Kathy cuddled beside him, stretching her length on the divan as he continued to fondle her turgid bare breasts, her naked back flowing down to her slim waist and the twin succulent mounds of her buttocks under her skirt.

Jenny snuggled beside him, holding her dress up around her waist so he could continue to fondle her puffy pussy lips and tumescent clit with his other hand, her own small hand continuing to guide his in its caresses of her sex, while she stared in open mouthed delight at the spectacle unfolding before her. On stage the dancers were reaching the climax of their performance, the girls now kneeling about the boy who swayed his magnificent erection from one mouth to another. Then they were holding him and passing him to each other for brief passages of fellatio, all the while caressing each other's breasts, bodies, and buttocks with their balletic hands. Moved by the display Dalton slid his hand down Kathy's back to find the catch of her skirt. A flip of his finger and it came apart over the zipper. Obediently she lifted her hips so he could push her skirt over them to expose her buttocks. A brief scramble and she was free of her clothing except for the tiny thong panties tucked into the crease between her lusciously curvaceous buttocks.

Now that he could also explore the mother's nether charms to his heart's content, his attention returned again to the daughter snuggled beside him. Jenny felt him tug upon the zipper in the back of her dress and the way it opened at his bidding, so that two little shrugs of her shoulders freed her arms from her garment, it collapsed around her hips and fell to the seat. She was at last naked beside him her whole adolescent body exposed to his searching hand, and now directly in front of her not a dozen feet away, the dancers had collapsed into an orgy of bisexual sex.

Wide eyed Jenny watched the girls taking turns with their mouths on the boy's erection, passing him back and forth, first orally, then vaginally, and at last anally while they entertained each other with endless lesbian lovemaking. Dalton pulled the girl's nakedness closer to him so that her budding breast was next to his head and he had only to turn his face and pull her succulent turgid nipple into his mouth. Her arm slid around his neck, her hand stroked his head drawing him ever more tightly into the embrace.

In turn his hand glided down her bare back feeling this time for her buttocks, and obediently she rose to her knees offering him their shapes and the cleft between them, working her thighs apart so he could slip his hand down through the cleft between her delicious little cheeks to find her sex once again.

But as he explored this new dimension of her beauty he paused to savor the shapes of each of her cheeks in his hand, sounding out their firm succulent curves and squeezing them sensuously over and over again.

"Spread yourself, darling," he urged and obediently she reached back to pull her cheeks apart so his fingers could find the taut little pucker between them. At his touch she arched her back and groaned softly when his finger lingered upon the taut little circle of her anus exploring its response once again as they all watched the boy upon the stage plunge his organ into the depths of another dancer's anal opening.

In sympathy with what they were seeing Dalton worked his finger a bit more firmly into the center of Jenny's pucker, glanced up into her face to gauge her reaction and read an intensity of acceptance in her eyes and gaping mouth that pleased him. Gently he pressed his advantage and felt the circle of the girl's anus relax and take the end of his finger into its opening.

Her hand tightened on his head with such excitement that he could only insert the full length of his finger into her depths. He then saw her delightful eyes narrow and her lovely little mouth clench with an intensity that told him how familiar this experience was for her as she lifted her gaze to the stage to watch the sodomizing dancers while he gently finger-fucked her luscious little butt. To his utter delight Jenny was every bit as alluring in person as Cassie had depicted her. But the girl was also revealing a persona of utterly intriguing dimensions for one who appeared so young that he had to keep reminding himself that this little beauty was in fact a nineteen-year-old siren.

His eyes traveled over the length of the girl's lithe slim body, he felt her warmth, sniffed her alluring aromas, caressed the emerging curves of her taut little buttocks, fingered her pucker, and studied her wide-eyed absorption in the lesbian aspects of the scene unfolding before her.

He smiled around into Kathy's face cuddled next to his, reading her wry amusement in this new chapter in her daughter's education, and the woman's luscious lips drew his to hers for another long savoring kiss. They parted and he saw in the woman's nodding glance at her daughter's loins what she was inviting him to do.

"Stand-up baby," Kathy intoned and obediently Jenny rose to her feet. Now her long slim graceful legs positioned her loins before his face, and he could turn her hips with his hands and visually enjoy every aspect of her nether charms that he had until now only known with his fingers. He had only to turn his head back to the girl and his tongue answered the mother's suggestion with a long lascivious lick down over Jenny's swollen delta to the little bulb of her peeping clitoris. "She has such a pretty pussy," Kathy murmured in his ear, "its time you made love to it."

Dalton nodded in silent agreement his mouth finding Kathy's for a long deep tongue tangling kiss before extending it to Jenny's fulsome sex and laving its way down over the girl's clitoral hood to her fulsome labial lips that were swelling and already spreading to his explorations.

The mother's invitation to give her daughter this delight filled him with pleasure and he felt the girl's hands come to his head and press his face into her sex with a sudden impetuous welcoming of his mouth as she pushed her pussy up into his plunging tongue. His tongue, so well educated in the art of cunnilingus, burrowed lasciviously between the girl's petals, stroking in a slow deliberate passage up from her vaginal orifice to her clitoris, its tip flicking from side to side to stimulate her inner lips.

The effect he read in the quivers shivering over her ripening little buttocks under his hand, in the sudden little spasms of her pucker contracting with excitement on the finger he inserted into her depths again, in the spontaneous moan escaping her lips, and in the way her hand on his head urged him on.

He repeated the caresses of his mouth on her sex, moving down from her clit to her vaginal opening and lingered licking about her orifice. Glancing again up into her face, he read the delight suffusing her lovely young features, turned to her mother and laved his tongue over the woman's mouth.

That Kathy approved of his lesson plan she showed by opening her sumptuous mouth, taking his tongue in over hers and sucking her daughter's perfumes from it. "Spread your pussy lips for him, Baby," she urged and wide-eyed Jenny complied, using both hands to part her labia and expose the shining pathway to her vagina.

This time when Dalton's tongue entered the girl's pink he found it bathed in a copious stream of coital fluid and he busied himself lapping it onto his tongue for Kathy's next libation.

Burying one hand in the woman's silky tresses and holding her head for his tongue, he used the other hand on her daughter's buttocks to draw the girl's loins to his mouth so he could lick, kiss, and suck every part of her vulva, and when he turned to Kathy her enthusiasm for sharing Jenny's flavors with him simply confirmed what he had observed at that first moment when he had studied Cassie's painting of them. Clearly mother and daughter were longtime lesbian lovers. Now Jenny tilted her pelvis up to his tongue, and opened herself eagerly to the sensations spreading through herself as she felt the readiness with which her mother nursed her juices from Dalton's tongue.

She could feel in her own anal pucker and her sex what the girls on stage were feeling in theirs; and Dalton was making the sensations so utterly delightful that when he at last pulled back and pushed her mother's head forward so she could use her tongue on her daughter's pink, Jenny was again striving for orgasm.

Besides Dalton's hand was holding her butt and his finger was buried so deep in her convulsing pucker that she couldn't pull back even if she had wanted to, and she could see that he was holding her mom's head so she couldn't back off either, but then if anything her mother's tongue felt every bit as good as it always had!

Lifting his face from the girl's sex Dalton offered it's weeping folds to her mother. To his intense satisfaction he watched Kathy slide her hands up the back of her daughter's legs, cup her quivering thighs and hold her for a long utterly expert passage of cunnilingus that had Jenny squirming with excitement.

His hand on the girl's buttocks savored every little passionate thrust and wiggle that spread her cheeks so his fingers could slide into her crease, find her anal pucker and penetrate it again and again while her mother's tongue licked madly over her daughter's clit and into her vaginal opening.

The effect was to bring the girl at last to a series of soaring orgasms, her gasps and soft cries mingling with the moans, groans, scents and sounds, heat and wet, flowing from the orgy on the stage as the girls went through their repertory of positions on the boy's penis, and with each other.

At that moment Dalton felt Kathy's hand upon his buckle. Expertly her fingers plied his trousers open to free the organ of his satisfaction, and he too rose grandly before her face.

He stared down at the perfection of her lips, the incredible beauty of her features, and then her mouth closed sublimely over his erection, and her head pummeled his penis for an interval of ecstasy. At last she drew back holding his wet glistening organ in her hands. "Baby," she crooned, "suck him."

In an instant Jenny bent to her mother's bidding, her slim girlish back curved down to carry her lovely face over his penis. Her tresses flowing wildly over her back and about her face and her girlish hands joined her mother's on his organ as she bent to the task.

Awed, Dalton marveled at the girl's skill, at her familiarity, and her enthusiastic participation in stimulating his erection with her mouth. Her head bobbed, her hands stroked, her tongue licked and stroked in all the right places, her lips kissed and sucked, and when she was out of breath her mother took over until the daughter was ready to continue again where she had left off. Jenny's girlish breasts dangled into his one hand, her nipples hard with excitement while he stroked the other down over her curving back to the twin cheeks of her buttocks, spreading them so he could explore again the fullness of her sex from between her cheeks, his caresses stimulating her to ever more fervent caresses of his erection. The girl had started slowly bringing the tempo of her fellatio up with all the skill of her nineteen years. Dalton's own need for orgasm had by now surged almost past his control, and it was with a sense of utterly delicious release that he at last let Jenny bring him to his climax so she could know the jets of his semen spurting up within her mouth.

Willingly, knowingly, expertly Jenny received his libation her lithe little tongue catching one gush of cum after the other until at last he was nearly drained, the girl collapsed breathless and satiated against his chest, and his erection emerged from her lips bestowing its last spurts over her mother's lovely welcoming face.

12