Dalton's Delights Ch. 05

Story Info
Lovely Kathy's lusty life.
6.8k words
4.58
10.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05

Lovely Kathy's lusty life

The ride from the theatre through the night found Dalton's appetite for the pair of lovelies at his side undiminished despite what he had been granted from the feast of their beauties.

Jenny sat snuggled at his side sound asleep, his hand extended across her lap to rest upon her mother's shapely thigh and savor its delicious contours even as he had her daughter's. The thought of simply returning them to Kathy's apartment and saying goodbye was anathema to him and his mind poured over the possibilities, as he sought Kathy's hand with his and held it warmly in his palm.

Never in all his years of dalliances had he encountered such perfection of beauty, such erotic sensibilities and talented expertise in a pair of females so ideally suited to his temperament, and his curiosity about them was as roused as his libido for them.

"Your lovely daughter has an amazing talent for sex for one so young," he ventured into the silence, "it appears she takes after her gorgeous mother," he added.

"I know. We both got lots of practice with my ex. husband. He married me for my daughter," Kathy sighed.

"Tell me about it." Dalton urged.

"All the whorey details?" she glanced whimsically at him, "there's so much I don't know where to start."

"That's understandable," Dalton replied "Start with you and Jenny."

"I was a single mother before I married Fred. I had Jenny when I was eighteen and we grew up together in my parent's home. My parents mostly raised Jenny and it seemed like she was more a sister to me than a daughter and it still does. It was inevitable that I would get into trouble with guys at an early age because I always had hot pants.

As I said earlier it all started with watching porn. I have to admit Marcus that I love porn, and I always have, even when I was a tot, and I still do! I would get on my brother's computer, watch porn for hours and give myself one orgasm after another by playing with my tits and my clit. I knew I was cute too and the boys went for me at school. There was this one kid who especially liked me and we would walk home together after school through a patch of woods. One day he just grabbed my skirt and lifted it over my butt so I stopped and let him look at me and then he pulled my panties down and stared at my pussy. So I opened my knees, reached down and spread my pussy lips with my fingers and giggled at him. And then he touched me there and I loved it. After that he felt me every chance he got and I gave him lots of chances.

And my brother was after me too. He was older than I and was always hanging around my bedroom and peeping at me when I got undressed and showered, and I didn't mind. And then one time when we were alone he got into the shower with me and that was the first time I saw a real erection.

He took the sponge and began soaping me and when I was all lathered he began feeling me with his hands all over my tiny tits and my butt and even my pussy and that's when I felt his penis with my hands and I knew what to do with it too from watching all that porn. So I began pumping his penis with my hands and gave him an orgasm, and then he turned me around and hugged me up to him and began to massage my clit so I had an orgasm too.

His cum had squirted all over my belly and up to my little tits, and all the time he was massaging my clit he was rubbing his cum over my nipples and squeezing them and then he stuck his cum covered fingers in my mouth and made me suck it off. And while I was doing that he was still massaging my clit and I had a whole stream of orgasms.

I kept coming and coming and I didn't want it ever to stop but he finally had to let me go and clear out of the bathroom. We didn't get very many chances to do that again, but we did do it whenever we could, and that's how I discovered that I am multi-orgasmic and I can come over and over again until I just get exhausted. Then there was other guy in the neighborhood and my brother and I would hang around with him, play ball and tussle around together. He was good looking, real nice to me and I liked him a lot. My tits and my butt were developing and they were both groping me every chance they got. I always wore loose little shorts and floppy tops and when they weren't feeling my tits their hands weren't under my shorts on my butt or my pussy. I would get so sexed up that I would wrap my arms around their necks and just let them feel me until I just craved to cum. One day Teddy invited my brother and me to see the new tree-hut he had built and when we climbed up into it there was just room for the three of us to cuddle together on the floor. I was in the middle and in an instant they were both feeling me up. My brother undid my top, Teddy yanked my shorts down and began to suck my tits while Bro slid his hand under my bare butt, began to squeeze my sex and in a minute I was ready for whatever they wanted, and what Bro wanted was to watch me give Teddy my first blow-job.

Teddy got to his knees in front of me, unzipped his pants and his penis popped out already half hard. I just stared at it for a minute it was so much bigger than Bro's and when he began to massage it in front of my face it got really big!

"Suck him Kathy," Bro laughed, his fingers stroking my pussy in the way he knew I loved it. When I put my hand on Teddy's cock it was so big my fingers didn't go all the way around it so I used both hands to hold him and stuck my tongue out for that first lick just the way the girls did it in the porn flicks.

Then I licked all around it and kissed up and down his shaft to his balls and felt them with my tongue. His whole sex was bare of hair, he had shaved it so it felt really good to lick and kiss everything he had before I took him in my mouth and when I did I looked up at him and he was staring down at me like I was the best thing he had seen in his whole life.

By then Bro was fingering my clit and finger-fucking my vagina and it felt so fantastic that I wanted to make this blow-job the best thing Teddy had ever felt. By the way Marcus I was still a vaginal virgin though I had been coming on my fingers and my sex-toys in my vagina for years.

So then I settled down to sucking, pumping my mouth on Teddy's cock and lathering it with my tongue until I had to stop and catch my breath. His erection shiny with my spit was arching up in my hands and quivering with excitement when I went down on it again and then I felt his balls begin to jerk and his erection pulsing in my mouth and he shot a huge glob of cum into my throat. It made me choke at first but I swallowed, took the next glob on my face, shoved his penis back into my mouth again and closed my tongue over it so I could feel it pulsing in my cheeks

He had gobs and gobs of cum and when I finally had to catch my breath again he dribbled the rest of it over my face and tits. That's when Bro wiped it off me with his fingers and fed it to my mouth. By then I was aching like mad for orgasm but Teddy was too limp to fuck me and there was no way I would let Bro do it even if he wanted to.

So I pushed my hands on Teddy's chest until he laid down and then I straddled his face with my thighs. I felt his hands cup my buttocks and then he lifted my sex to his mouth and began to work it over with his tongue and lips and I came and came and came until he was too pooped to lick me any longer. Then I thought Bro would want his turn to come but when I put my hand on his penis in his pants it was soft and I could see that he had gotten what he wanted by watching me do the blow-job on Teddy. So I pulled on my top, slid into my shorts, and said, "When do we do this again guys, and the next time I'll do you Bro?" I laughed.

"Next time I've got another idea," Bro answered. "I let my sister give you a blow job Ted, now I want one from your sister or there's no more blow jobs from Kathy."

"I'll see what Amy says," Teddy mumbled, "she might do it."

"Well I'm going home and wash all this cum off me. Coming Bro?" I winked, went down the ladder and looking up at Teddy I said. "I love your tongue!"

That night I was alone in my room, the phone rang and when I picked it up it was Amy. She said, "My brother told me what you guys did in the hut this afternoon. He said you give him a fantastic blow-job and that your brother wants me to suck him off or you won't blow Teddy again."

"Yeah, I guess that's the way it is Amy. I know my brother has a huge case of the hots for you. He thinks you're gorgeous. I do too by the way."

"You do?" she murmured, "Well Teddy has a huge case of the hots for you Kathy and I can see why. You're not only beautiful you're the sexiest girl I know."

"That's sweet of you Amy. How many sexy girls do you know?"

"Quite a lot, only a few better than others, and I'd like to get to know you a lot better."

"Well I guess that could be arranged in your brother's hut sometime... if you would oblige my brother with that sweet mouth of yours."

"Speaking of sweet mouths Kathy I adore yours."

"Shall I tell my brother that you will be with us in the hut Amy?"

"Yeah. Tell him that, and Teddy and I will be there tomorrow right after school."

"Okay sweetie, we'll be there too for sure."

Amy was in my class at school. She was my age and really pretty with a cute butt and nice tits but she didn't hang around with guys much. She was popular with a group of girls who looked either femme or butch, she being really femme and I thought she was lesbian. But if she was willing to give Bro a blow-job maybe she was bi instead. In any case I really wanted to get it on with Teddy again so I decided to lead her on if she had the hots for me.

The next day at school I saw her in the hall with her girlfriends and when I passed she gave me this little wink and quick funny smile. I gave her a quick nod but didn't say anything so no one would suspect what we had going. After school Bro and I rushed home and popped into the shower together since mom was working and we were alone.

We did the quick soap feel-up and I played with his erection while he worked my tits and my cunt into a lather of excitement. When we got to the hut Amy and Teddy were waiting for us. She looked so cute with her long blonde hair loose about her shoulders and I climbed up the ladder to greet her.

"Its so sweet of you to make by brother happy," I whispered to her at the door and gave her a quick kiss on the mouth before I crawled in between her and Teddy. Bro followed me and cuddled down next to Amy. So Amy and I were beside each other between the guys dropping their jeans and fondling their half hard cocks at us.

Amy didn't say anything. She just reached up, took Bro's cock in her hands and began to play with it. If that girl was femme with girls she was butch with boys and from the way she began working Bro's cock into full erection I could tell she had plenty of experience with a penis.

By then Teddy was after my tits and getting me out of my blouse and shorts. In a minute I was naked beside him and Bro was unbuttoning Amy's blouse. I reached over, pulled it off her shoulders and took a look at what luscious tits she had with big puffy nipples begging for a suck. So I took her tit in my hand and offered it to Bro. He bent down over her, gave her nipple a lick and sucked it into his mouth.

She moaned with satisfaction and rolled her eyes at me and then looked down at Teddy's hand on my sex with his fingers up my vagina. I began pumping my hips into his thrusts and in a minute I was really sexed up especially from the way he was thumbing my clit. I reached for the tab on Amy's shorts, she lifted her hips, I pulled her shorts down off over her feet and we were both naked between the guys.

I looked at her puss and it was as bare of hair as mine and then I felt Teddy's cock rubbing my cheek so I turned and took him into my mouth. From then on Amy and I sucked cocks. We licked, kissed, sucked, massaged shafts with our hands and giggled when we had to catch our breaths.

It turned out the guys had us where they wanted us and were in no hurry to come so they spent a lot of time playing with us, feeling our tits, our cunts, and rolling us over to feel our butts and what we had between our cheeks.

So while they were playing with our butts Amy and I were on our sides facing each other and feeling terrifically excited. That's when she reached out put her hands on my head and pulled my face to hers for a long deep kiss on my mouth. She pulled back, looked at me and liking what she saw deep kissed me again this time with her tongue pushed in for me to suck.

I slid my hands up to her tits, captured her nipples in my fingers, squeezed them and she instantly returned the favor. By then her brother was finger-fucking my vagina from behind and my brother was doing the same thing to her and most likely running his thumb around her anus the same way Teddy was doing mine. The effect on Amy and me was to turn us both on even more to each other and the guys could see it. So that's when Teddy pushed my face down to Amy's naked waist and lifted my leg over her face so my sex was just above her mouth, and then Bro pulled my shoulders over Amy's thighs so my face was over her sex and we were in a sixty-nine.

When Bro pushed my face down to Amy's cunt while Teddy finger-fucked my vagina I just did what they all wanted. I slid my tongue into Amy's cunt and began sucking her clit. She moaned, groaned and returned the favor until we were both coming in each other's mouths. And her climaxes were just like mine, they went on and on until the guys decided they wanted their cocks in our mouths again only this time Bro shoved his erection into my mouth and Teddy slid his into Amy's and we sucked their cocks until Bro wanted to come in Amy's mouth and Teddy in mine. We traded cocks and I soon had another mouth full of Teddy's cum while Amy got to eat Bro's for the first time. When the guys were finally drained Amy turned to me for another long deep kiss and we traded cum with our tongues until it was gone. By then the guys were totally satisfied and they left Amy and me alone in the hut. She was in no hurry to get dressed and just wanted to cuddle with me. I held her in my arms and told her how happy I was that she had agreed to our little orgy.

"I loved it too," she murmured kissing my mouth softly again, "especially the way you made love to my clit."

"You gave me a fantastic orgasm Amy. I didn't know a girl could do that to me," I whispered.

"Well now you do, and I want to do it again and again with you Kathy."

"We'll have to give the guys blow jobs when we make love," I sighed.

"I don't care I just want your tongue up my cunt and my lips on your mouth and they can fuck us all they want to," she giggled.

"DEAL" I whispered kissing her mouth once more.

"I could come again right now," she laughed.

"Me too," I murmured and in an instant we were into a sixty-nine and another whole string of orgasms.

Our little orgies were regular after that until Bro went off to college. Then Amy's family invited me to go on a luxury cruise with them and I had sex with her, her brother, and her dad. We did it a lot and I don't know which one of the guys got me pregnant. My parents sent me out of state to have Jenny and then we moved to New York City and pretended Jenny was my mom's daughter.

So that's how Jenny and I grew up together. I finished high-school and college in New York. I got a secretarial job in production at a film studio during summer vacations from college and I started modeling there, and then moved to Chicago after I graduated from college, and the film studio transferred me to the Chicago operation.

I loved working at the studio and got contacts for modeling jobs too. And that's how I met Fred. He was a photographer for fashion models and porn stars and we started dating and he met Jenny for the first time. Right away he wanted to start taking pictures of her, and not just portraits but sexy shots too. He was a good photographer but when I saw the poses he was putting her in I knew that he had the hots for her.

She was having her periods by then and that's when I enrolled her at the girls' school because he and I were living together and I didn't want her exposed to all that sex at such an early age.

Our sex life was fantastic, Fred and I were fucking all the time but I was scared he would get Jenny involved if she was living with us. We got married the next year but I missed Jenny a lot and wanted her with me so she came home on weekends. She was irresistible, just the way you have found her Marcus. Fred wanted her to start posing for him again and for me to give her tips on how to do it. So we all got into it together. At first it just started out with pretty poses and she had a real talent for that; and then he wanted to do arty-erotic stuff.

Fred and I watched porn all the time when Jenny was away at school but one weekend when she was with us he asked me if it would be okay to let her see some soft-core to show her how to pose for the shots he wanted to do of her and I decided to let him.

I'll never forget it. We were sitting on the couch with her between us and I was cuddling her up to me. When the film began it started with this family boarding a luxury liner, a man and his wife with their son and daughter, and my breath stopped.

I had told Fred how I got pregnant but never the details. The next thing I knew this girl was running up the boarding ramp waving at the family and she looked so much like me at that age that she could have been my sister, and by then I was frozen on the couch with fascination.

Fred is not only fantastic with a camera, he has the instincts of a director and the film he was showing us was his own new creation. Well as the story unfolded the girls had a lesbian relationship and they had their own cabin, and the son roomed with the parents. There was a lot of sexy posing between the girls that Fred said he wanted Jenny to see. They were not only cute they were about her age, and when they stripped they had that budding adolescent beauty to their bodies just like Jenny has now.

He spent a lot of time filming them exploring each other's bodies, their breasts, their pussies, their butts; and Jenny was obviously totally into the scene. But then the girls got into real hard-core cunny and they were not only good at it they looked beautiful doing it. Then one day the girl's brother walks into the girl's cabin and catches them doing a sixty-nine together. By then I had my hands clasped in awe over my face. I was seeing my life unfolding at that age because Amy and I had explored each other just the way the girls in his film were. I was stunned at what I was seeing in Fred's film because the boy says he's going to tell the parents unless his sister lets him have sex with her girlfriend.

So then Fred has scenes between the girlfriend and the brother having sex and the sister helping him do it; and then the girls and the boy have a threesome, with the brother fucking the girlfriend while the girls are going down on each other, and that's just the way it all happened with me and Amy and Teddy, except then the father got involved. One day when Amy and Teddy and their mom were on a shore tour I came out of the shower and the father was standing by my bed naked. He grabbed the towel, began drying me off and feeling me up; and then we ended up fucking in bed for the rest of the afternoon. After that he and Teddy took turns with me and I even had threesomes with them together, and with the dad and even the mother too like in the final scene of Fred's film where the girlfriend is in bed with the mother and the father.

I was simply blown away by what I was seeing and so was Jenny. I know it's weird Marcus but I felt totally turned on by reliving that experience. It was on that cruise that I discovered how much I loved sex, that I couldn't get enough of it with boys or girls, or an older guy and a woman. So when Fred said 'Do you want to see it again Jenny?'; and she said 'Can I mom?' ; I said 'Yes' even though he'd lied to me about it being soft core porn.

12