Dalton's Delights Ch. 06

Story Info
Penthouse passions leading to lusty love.
6.9k words
4.71
10.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06

Penthouse Passions Leading To Lusty Love.

Jenny leaned against her mom and her gaze wandered wonderingly over the lights of the city below as the elevator lifted them into the heights of the building. Floor after floor blinked away before the lift stopped and the doors opened silently into the incredible luxury of Dalton's penthouse.

This evening had been utterly stunning and now perhaps they were going to spend the whole weekend at his apartment. Going back to school on Monday would be a drag for sure and he even had a private elevator that went all the way up to his penthouse!

They toured the spacious rooms with the views out over the glittering city beside the heaving darkened lake; gazed at the collection of erotica gracing his walls; considered the delights of the bedrooms with the huge plush beds reflected in the surrounding mirrors; paused in the ample baths with their whirlpools, saunas, showers, bidets, massage and dressing tables; ending at last in his paneled circular study where Cassie Rollin's paintings offered their own images in every seductive pose they had offered to the woman's brush.

At that moment they both felt themselves at the very center of Dalton's sensual world, and for Kathy the sensation was a wry acknowledgment of her own need for intricately complex sexual gratifications and along with the search for abiding love.

Perhaps Dalton was a man of such dimensions, and soon she might know whether or not he could fulfill hers and Jenny's needs. As for his other dimensions the sample she'd had from his organ filling her hands, her mouth and Jenny's tonight, surpassed Fred's and was certainly equal to the best of the actors she had fucked with.

For Jenny the sensation was a mixture of relief and expectation. Until tonight it had been so long since she had some really good sex. His grope in the car had filled her with such delicious sexual tension that the orgasms from the fingering orgy she'd had from him in the car, the restaurant, and at the theatre had only roused her need for more of such satisfactions. Those moments still echoed within her along with those marvelous sensations of his tongue and her mom's licking her puss and sucking her clit. Dalton gestured to the generous leather circular couch in the center of his study and they seated themselves. Leaning back against the soft fragrant backrest and glancing up Kathy caught their images in the mirrored ceiling above them. Facing her Cassie's renderings of their naked bodies circled half the room. Beside her Jenny had lifted her feet to the couch and slid back to the rest so that her slim shapely legs extended on the cushion before her. Dalton stood gazing happily down at them, and then he gestured grandly at the paintings with his hand.

"Words are inadequate to express the pleasure your images have already given me, and now what a perfect delight to have you both here in person, and to know that your living beauty is everything and more than your portraits suggest."

"You're very kind, Marcus. It would appear that nothing about us is now left to your imagination," Kathy laughed with a suggestive lift of her lovely eyebrows.

As for Jenny her gaze was riveted to the paintings that Miss Rollins had done of her bottom with her buttocks spread to show every detail of her sex and her anal pucker from behind. Mister Dalton was obviously delighted with what she had to offer back there, and a droll smile touched her young lips as she remembered Fred's fascination with her behind as well.

Dalton lifted a remote from beside Jenny and languidly erotic strains of music filled the room. "That's lovely," Kathy sighed. "What is it?"

"Six Antique Epigrams by Debussy," he answered. "It was first performed over a hundred years ago in Paris, accompanied by nude dancers. It caused an uproar then but I find it most appropriate here in this setting with you both. Tell me, Jenny would you care to show us how you think it should be danced?" he smiled down at her.

"Do you want me to strip first?" she giggled.

"If your mother doesn't mind," he replied.

"I'm sure it couldn't be danced any other way," Kathy agreed.

"Well I don't have hardly anything on anyhow," Jenny giggled again gliding from the couch to stand before them while Dalton replaced her on the couch next to Kathy.

But instead of abruptly shedding her dress Jenny merely lifted the hem and turning her back, offered tantalizing glimpses of her taut little bare buttocks swaying and gliding about before them. Kathy heard Dalton sigh in delighted satisfaction at the gracefully seductive moves her daughter was offering them, and his arm encircled Kathy's shoulders cuddling her to him.

Soon Jenny was even more enmeshed in the music and she lifted her dress to her hips to reveal all the delights of her loins and derrière. Then her hands fumbled at the zipper at her neck and in a moment her garment fell from her shoulders and she was dancing nude before them. The beauty of her adolescent nubile body now lay totally exposed in motion to Dalton's practiced eye against the backdrop of Cassie's paintings that had captured the girl's most exquisite poses.

The effect on him was utterly apparent in the rising bulge under his fly announcing the renewed arousal of his phallus and Kathy didn't overlook his need. Her hand stroked knowingly over his erection, her slim supple fingers, with their perfectly manicured nails, found the tab of his zipper and in a moment his magnificently erect organ lay exposed to her caressing hand.

Jenny spun slowly before them, offering breasts, buttocks, loins, her long shapely legs clasped in pirouette, her flat little tummy sloping up to her girlish bosom, her arms raised above her head to frame her lovely face midst her flowing chestnut tresses.

Kathy could see that Dalton was transfixed by her daughter's beauty, and Jenny could see that her mother's hand was working its usual magic upon the man's penis as it lifted into grand erection in tribute to both their charms.

The scenes of this evening's erotic tableau at the theatre filled Jenny's impressionable young mind and it was inevitable that she should now recreate what she had learned. Her hands fell to her young bosom capturing her modest breasts and cupping them teasingly; her fingers felt for her nipples tugging them into erection. She dropped her arms clasping her hands in her crotch, and pivoted before them to reveal her fingers emerging from between her buttocks to caress her swollen pudenda between her cheeks.

The effects of her gestures she saw in the response of Mister Dalton's organ, lifting ever more boldly in her mother's hand, and she felt the effects of her self-pleasuring in the tide of excitement rising within her.

A couple more turns brought her to Dalton's knees where she halted and let her fingers find the little protrusion of her aching clitoris so she could massage it for him. The soft wet slaps of her fingers stroking her long labia punctuated the music in their ears, and then she spread herself so he could watch her finger her pink.

His hand reached out to her, touched her hip and turned her back to him so he could feel her buttocks while she masturbated for him. His hand moved in long slow caresses over her cheeks to sound out the hollows at their sides, and then to curl underneath and find the bulges of her pussy lips for a long fondle that had her arching her back and gaping with excitement over her shoulder at him.

"You dance beautifully, Jenny," he murmured.

"I'm glad you like it, Mister Dalton," she replied her giggle ending in a gasp of delight.

"I'll bet you give a fantastic lap-dance," he crooned.

"I wouldn't know, I've never done one before," she sighed.

"Perhaps your mother could show you how," he urged.

"Suppose we start with my just telling you how to do it while I take my clothes off, Baby?"

"Whatever you say, mom."

Sitting up, Kathy lifted her blouse and drew it off over her head, "Slide your butt back sweetie and sit on Mister Dalton's knees."

Obediently the girl slid her bare bottom back to Dalton's legs, his hands found her hips lifting her so she sat upon his knees, her girlish stature bringing her feet just to his calves.

"Now clasp your hands behind your head and start wiggling your butt." Kathy laughed, her hands cupping her breasts before their faces.

With a giggle Jenny complied the movement of her arms lifting her young breasts so delightfully that Dalton couldn't resist reaching around her to fondle them with both hands, while her buttocks swiveled delightfully upon his thighs.

Then he found her nipples with his fingers, his tugs and squeezes inciting ever more vigorous swivels of her hips and buttocks upon him, her shapely back arching delightfully over her slim little waist while she tossed glances back over her shoulders at him. Kathy lifted herself from the couch and standing before them teasingly dropped her skirt to reveal the utter lusciousness of her womanly loins and legs. Naked, except for the tiny panties covering but not concealing the qualities of her sex, she took up the dance to the music filling their ears, her up-tilted breasts signaling their need for attention. Now Dalton could savor her beauty in movement against her utterly seductive poses in the paintings, while her daughter stimulated his most erotic cravings with her dance upon his lap. His erection had nearly risen to its quivering summit needing only the heat from Jenny's cute little buttocks to bring it to fulfillment. His hands dropped from her nipples to her hips drawing her back until the crevice between her cheeks embraced his organ and he could slide it luxuriously up and down between them.

Feeling his need, and her own, Jenny left off swiveling her waist and began tightening her thighs to lift and lower her buttocks against his erection that rose so satisfyingly between her cheeks. She felt one of his hands come again to her breast to capture her nipple, but the other hand curled over her hip and his fingers descended into her loins to find the bulge of her hardened clitoris and begin to massage it. As the tempo of the music quickened into ever more excited passages Dalton read the exquisite-ness of the sensations spiraling through the girl by her increasingly excited gyrations upon his erection.

Mimicking the attitudes of her mother dancing before them, Jenny braced her hands behind her head once more and arching her back worked her butt ferociously up and down, striving to take the length of his penis between her cheeks. Craving ever more contact she stared over her shoulder at Dalton, and reaching back seized his organ with her hand to hold it in her crevice and work against it.

"Lift your butt, Baby," he heard Kathy croon, and when the girl responded his organ found its way beneath her buttocks to emerge below her sex, and he felt the delicious wet heat of her enfolding buttocks over the full length of his phallus.

That Jenny felt it with at least as much delight he heard in her spontaneous groans of satisfaction and in the way she settled herself upon him so that he could feel the convulsions of her anal pucker against his organ, and in the way her labial lips opened to take its length over her pink all the way up to her clitoris.

Now she could hold him in her hand and ride her sex over his shaft to her heart's content. He felt her press the head of his penis to her clitoris and work it passionately back and forth and up and down over her pearl.

The girl's fragrant hair flowed wildly about her slim young shoulders gleaming with the moisture of her exertions, her fair unblemished skin glowing pink with excitement as she masturbated against his penis.

Raising his gaze to Kathy he read the amused delight in her face, and the calculating gleam in her appreciative eyes fixed on his. His organ was huge in her daughter's hands, it filled the arch of her crotch, its length escaping her delicate fingers ever more intent on bending him to her needs as Kathy dropped her panties and came to them.

She leaned forward and placing her hand on Dalton's chest pressed him back until he was half-lying against the back-rest. Happily Dalton's hand found the remote beside him and in response the back-rest slid smoothly down into the couch converting it into a huge round bed.

"Cool!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Slide back, Baby," Kathy whispered.

Un-hesitantly, Jenny complied, pushing with her feet until her buttocks slid off Dalton's organ and her butt-cheeks came to rest upon his chest with her knees drawn up on either side of him. Where she had straddled his shaft before now its fluted head quivered directly below her vulva and her anal opening. "Rub him on your puss, Baby," Kathy whispered moving to lift her own legs to straddle Dalton's thighs.

With an incredulous gasp of delight the girl complied and drew the head of his penis to the cleft between her petals parting them to receive this caress.

Dalton felt the girl exploring her sex with the head of his organ, working it up and down and back and forth between her pussy lips with little sighs of satisfaction and eagerness, and pausing to measure his bulk against the taut constriction of her vaginal orifice. Her slim hips wiggling her sex over his glans he felt her lifting her pelvis up into probe of his penis, welcoming him with her need, and then she began a series of searching coital thrusts that signaled her eager readiness to give him her maidenhead.

"Do you like the feel of it sweetie?" Kathy probed

"Oh god, mom, it is so good!" the girl cried.

"Then fuck ME with his cock Baby," Kathy ordered lowering her sex to them.

With a sigh of resignation, Jenny, lifted Dalton's organ from her petals and directed it up with a sure knowledge into her mother's vaginal orifice, holding it there while Kathy settled herself over it to take its full length up into her vagina.

The soft leather of the couch-bed creaked and squeaked with the sudden vigor of Kathy's coital surges upon his organ, her gorgeous hips lifted and lowered pummeling his erection with all the womanly vigor and energy within her.

She leaned back resting her weight upon her hands and fucked him wildly, her sumptuous breasts bouncing upon her chest while Jenny watched in openmouthed envy the fulsome length of Dalton's shaft, soaked with her mother's juices, appearing and disappearing into the depths of her hungering vagina. Then after a series of exceptionally vigorous thrusts his organ popped from Kathy's vulva and quivered at the height of its tumescence between them.

"Can I mom?" Jenny pleaded.

"Yes, Baby," Kathy exclaimed and Dalton watched the girl lean forward and take his organ into her mouth. Her hands plied feverishly up and down his shaft and her tongue worked wantonly over the twin flares of his glans, as she commenced sucking him with all the skill and energy she had shown at the theatre. At last she lifted her face and looked up at her mother:

"He's almost ready, I can taste his cum, " Jenny murmured.

"Fuck me with him Baby," Kathy cried and obediantly Jenny worked his organ into the depths of her mother's vagina watching enviously as her mother wildly pleasured herself upon Dalton's fantastic phallus.

"Do you want to cum Baby?" Kathy moaned sympathetically.

"Please mom..." Jenny begged.

"Come to us and give your little cunt to Marcus to make love to sweetie." Kathy urged.

"Will you suck me?" Jenny pleaded at him.

"In answer Dalton drew the girl's hips to him so her sex straddled his face and his mouth found her clit. Jenny hovered over him, her breasts dangling deliciously, her tresses flowing over them, while his lips, tongue, and mouth gave her vulva the ecstasy she craved. Behind the girl her mother straddled his hips and worked herself into the throes of her climax on his erection while he luxuriated in savoring the girl's moans of pleasure and the mother's cries of satisfaction as her orgasm flooded through her. He felt the convulsions of the woman's vagina milking the length of his organ, and the twitches of the girl's vaginal opening caressing his tongue probing at her hymen.

Breathless at last, her orgasmic climax spent, Kathy lifted herself from the length of his shaft and stared in disbelief at the rigidity of his organ in her hand, surprised that she hadn't brought him off with her orgasm.

Fred had never outlasted her, in fact she had to work to bring herself off before he came if she wanted a good fuck. Jenny could rouse him soon enough however and she used her daughter to satisfy her own multi-orgasmic needs. But Dalton was obviously another matter, and his erection still lifted boldly up to her daughter's mouth.

Now Jenny sat upon his face, her hands clasped behind her head, savoring the reaches of his tongue plying its way over wet swollen surfaces of her labial lips and hard hot clitoris, her graceful slim supple back glistening with the moisture of her exertions, roused to the point of delirious surrender.

Kathy leaned forward, captured Jenny's hips with her hands and drew the girl back down Dalton's chest so that her buttocks touched the crown of his phallus. "You've been such a good girl, Jenny, that I'm going to give you a treat. Lift your butt Baby."

"Oh mom!" the girl gasped in delighted disbelief when the head of Dalton's organ entered the crevice between her cheeks and probed its way down over her pucker to the entry of her vagina.

"Are you going to let him fuck me?" she cried.

"Yes Baby. But in your pucker, sweetie. Would you like that?"

"Can't I have him in my cunt?" the girl moaned as Kathy urged Dalton's organ up to Jenny's anal opening and worked him gently within its tightly constricted ring. Clenching her teeth Jenny worked her butt back over his shaft until it was buried within her, and then she commenced a series of long slow strokes that had him responding with deliberate thrusts until he brought the tempo up to the point where the girl threw her head back and screamed:

"I LOVE FUCKING".

Her face hovered over his, her eyes closed in concentrated intensity, her lips puckered in the urgency of her need. Lifting his mouth to hers he kissed her lips and her eyes fluttered open in surprise. Her hips stilled for a moment while she registered this experience and then she tucked her head beside his and her hips resumed their plunges back against his penis. He felt her small firm breasts crushed against his chest, her nipples hardened into firm little buds of sensation.

Above them the ceiling mirror over the couch captured every nuance of the girl's ever more excited action upon his organ. He savored the sight of her slim narrow-waisted back, her curvaceous little buttocks, and her long shapely legs all working in heated unison to bring herself to orgasm again, only this time upon his phallus, her breath hot upon his shoulder.

When she turned her face to his again he rained a shower of kisses over her lovely mouth and then her climax burst upon her. She groaned, threw her head back, and he felt the convulsions of her anal orgasm shuddering through her slim body, and the spasms of her tightened anal orifice milking his erection. Nor was it brief, rather her climax surged and mounted into a prolonged passion of contractions that when they finally ebbed at last, left her gasping for breath and covered in sweat, and only then did Kathy pull his organ from Jenny's distended pucker.

The girl cuddled in his arms melting into the afterglow of her orgasm while her mother cradled his organ in her hands and marveled at its continued state of erection. Kathy knelt naked beside them; she had been sure that her daughter's anal climax would have brought Dalton irresistibly to his own conclusion but his erection lay unabated in her hands, and she pondered what to do with it. They had both sucked and fucked its bulk into delicious orgasms for themselves, but his phallus still remained in a glorious state of erection worthy of the god Eros himself. She flopped down beside Dalton without relinquishing her hold on his magnificent organ and he encircled her shoulders with his arm, drawing her face to his with his hand for a kiss. They lay together, her hand softly stroking his organ, and their mouths mingled for one caress after another while he cuddled Jenny to them with his other arm. The girl lay contentedly in the embrace studying the amorous caresses between her mother and Dalton, sensing a connection she had never seen before, one that included her too. She had been only too well aware that Fred was fixed on her self, but not on her as a person. He had often caressed her sex with his tongue but he had never kissed her mouth; and that shower of caresses Mister Dalton had just rained on her face had brought her to orgasm with its message of love, tenderness, and caring that she had known only from her mother.

12