Damaged Ch. 06

Story Info
Both Teri and Sophia begin to make their moves.
5.1k words
4.62
16.4k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

12 Years Ago

Sophia MacKinnon stood in front of the mirrors as her mother primped and adjusted her dress and veil. It had taken 6 months of choking down celery and brown rice and putting herself through boot camp 3 days a week, but it all paid off as she zipped into that goddamn funnel of a wedding dress -- the unforgiving material cinched around her lean waist, pinching against her ribs, and pushing up her curvy bosom.

"Oh my God, Sophia," her mother cooed as she looked over her shoulder into the mirror, "You're positively gorgeous."

Sophia tilted her head slightly upward, looking over the tip of her sharp nose. Her skin was porcelain, her lips red and glossy like a ripe cherry, and her hair was fine strands of gold flowing around her like a radiant waterfall.

"Turner Locke is a very lucky man," her mother whispered, her toothy smile far too wide on her face.

"And I'm sure you feel like a very luck mother-in-law to be," Sophia thought to herself, sneering inwardly. She knew her mother had long been hoping someone would just take the volatile Sophia off her hands already. That Sophia was going to marry the man most likely to own the biggest house in the region was a bonus that made her crassly giddy with delight.

The most beautiful woman in town could only marry the richest man, of course. Or it was more like the richest man had earned the privilege to marry the most beautiful woman. Sophia had no problem with being a "trophy wife". She didn't want to work and this way she could live comfortably. And Turner was too proud to have her by his side to care much about her notoriously icy nature. More importantly, he never questioned her actions nor was he curious about delving into her past. She looked hot and he got to screw her as often as he liked. That's all he cared about.

Sophia continued to stare into the mirrors, unmoving. Her mother sprayed her perfume on her, the scent of juniper and violet falling along her neck and chest. She blinked, brought out of her trance as the smell reached her nose. With a sigh, she walked away from the mirrors and looked out the window of the dressing room. As she gazed into the parking lot of the chapel, her eyes widened.

"I want a few minutes by myself," she said dismissively as she continued to look out the window.

Her mother left the room without another word, closing the door behind her.

Sophia turned and faced the door. For the first time that day, including during all the preparations for the wedding, she actually felt anxious. After a couple of minutes, the door opened. A slim, handsome man stepped into the room, wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, definitely not wedding attire. He was young, college age at most, but his demeanour and expression showed the weight of a man twice his age. That's what Sophia always found so appealing about him: a calculating maturity in such a fresh face. And those cool, unfazed blue eyes always sent a thrilling chill through her body.

"I'm glad you could come, Alan," Sophia said with a sharply angled smile. That was another thing: he always came no matter how often she called him. She called him a lot.

The young man said nothing, closing the door behind him and locking it.

"Hope you didn't have any trouble getting away from...what's your little girlfriend's name again?" Sophia said mockingly. She never bothered to remember her name because she could tell Alan really didn't care much for his silly plaything, either. "But I'm very happy you could be here to give me your best wishes on my wedding day."

Still silent, Alan reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom.

Sophia arched her brow and grinned as she hiked up the hem of her white dress, kicked off her shoes and wriggled her hips to shimmy her panties down her long legs. She only thought momentarily about not messing up her make-up before she leaned back against the window sill, drawing the blinds as Alan approached her.

The organ in the chapel began to play as guests took their seats. They would have to wait a little longer for the bride.

*********

It was almost noon when Alan left Sophia's bedroom.

"You know, I'm really embarrassed to say that you've got me wrapped around your little finger," Sophia said as she followed him down the staircase of her home.

He finished buttoning his shirt as he reached the bottom. Sophia was tying up her robe.

"I think even more so than your sweet teacher friend," she added, "I seriously doubt Ms.Yao could do any of things I've done for you --the things you'vemade me do for you-- and I'm not just referring to the bedroom upstairs."

She snickered to herself. Alan pulled on his jacket and made his way to the door.

Sophia grabbed him by the arm and said, "Alan, you're done with her, right? You've taken what you wanted from her. There's nothing else that she can do for you. She's just a hollow shell, a stand-in. You needed to play out that peculiar little fantasy in your head and you've done so. You couldn't care less about her. You're done with her."

The man turned around and looked at her. The usual veneer on her cool, calculating face was showing signs of strain, her sharp features softening with concern. Alan smiled, leaned towards her, and kissed her. Then he left the house.

Sophia stood by the door watching him walk away. She didn't feel reassured at all.

**********

Teri stirred in her bed, an empty rumble from her stomach finally waking her from a deep slumber. She had slept right through the morning and into the better part of the afternoon. The sun was already slipping below the horizon when she sat up in bed. The days were getting shorter.

She wondered if she should call Alan. She was curious to know if he had done the same thing as she did, slept through the day, allowing his body to recover.

She gently rubbed the side of her neck as he stared out through the bedroom window, a hazy yellow glow filtering back into the room. Her body still ached a little but that wasn't nagging her as much as the thoughts running through her head.

Every moment up until now played out slowly in reverse in her mind . She tried to figure out when Alan had started planning to get her into that shack. When they swam at the pond and she had asked to see it, he was reluctant to show her.

She fell back onto her pillow and rolled to her side. She reached out to her nightstand and picked up the pendant-locket he had given her. It shined from the ebbing sunlight as it dangled from her hand.

"He fixed up that shack," she said softly to herself.

He had guided her, manoeuvred her, there. He never intended to just show her the "Hobo Hut" that the kids were talking about and then leave. His full intentions were realized from the moment of their first kiss to the last moment when he filled her completely, deeply, with his flowing, fluid warmth.

Her body was aquiver at the thought.

Yet, she didn't feel wary of his manipulations. At some point, she had wanted it as well. She may not have been as clearly conscious of her actions in the past --at the school, in her home, at the pond-- but she had been undeniably drawn to him and at some point, wanted him to be with her. She hated the idea of him being with Sophia. So when their passion flared in that little shack, she knew she had played her part in making that moment happen.

Her stomach rumbled again. Though she didn't want to, she finally dragged her body out of the bed and went to the kitchen. She picked out a cup of yogurt from the fridge and sat down at the table as she spooned the creamy sweetness into her dry mouth. Her cell phone beeped softly. A text message come through.

Picking it up from the table, she viewed the short message: "I won't bother you again. Sorry. Greg."

Her mouth froze as she read the message before she slowly swallowed. She had forgotten about Greg...completely.

It took her forever to finish the small cup of yogurt as she tried to recover her drifting thoughts and feelings. Finally done, she stood up and walked slowly back to her bedroom and slipped under the sheets of her bed again.

*********

It was dark by the time Teri woke up again. This time her body was really paying for her lazy day. She felt restless and her joints and muscles were begging for a good stretch.

She got up, dressed up in her jogging gear and went outside. Her body shivered as the cool night air hit her. She zipped up her track jacket. The late warm spell had lulled her into forgetting that colder weather was just around the corner.

As she listened to her MP3 player, she performed a few warm up stretches at the end of her driveway. She squinted as a set of headlights from the street slowly approached her.

A large SUV pulled up close to her driveway as the driver's window slid down. Sophia leaned over the door smiling broadly at her.

Teri couldn't quite reciprocate.

"Hi Teri...it's okay to call you Teri instead of Ms.Yao when we're not in school, right?" she giggled.

"Hello Sophia," she replied continuing to stretch her legs.

"Late night jog?"

Teri nodded.

"Might want to wear something brighter," Sophia said looking up and down the street, "Not really that many cars that use these roads at this time of night, but you should probably play it safe."

"You're probably right," Teri answered curtly. She wished the woman would just drive away already.

Still grinning, Sophia asked, "You wouldn't have happened to have seen Alan today? I can't find the man anywhere."

Teri stared at her. Even in the darkened streets she could see the woman's prickly smile. She offered nothing but a non-descript shrug of her shoulders.

Sophia leaned back in her seat and sighed, "Ah, those silent, brooding types. Always up to something, aren't they? You sometimes wonder what he's thinking behind that handsome face of his."

"I'm going to go now," Teri said with a cool deliberateness and she turned and set off down the street.

"Okay, have a good run, Teri," Sophia waved, "Be careful on these roads!"

Teri had already turned the volume on her MP3 up the moment she had looked away from Sophia.

*********

The following afternoon, after classes ended, the teachers gathered around the tables in the faculty lounge for a brief monthly meeting.

Teri was more than a little distracted, her eyes, along with her thoughts, drifting out the window. None of the words of the others reached her. She hadn't seen Alan all day.

"So onto community safety bulletins," the principal Mr.Helms announced. He looked up from the table, "Teri? Still with us?"

The young teacher's chin slipped off of the hand that had been cradling it over the table. She blinked and shook her head quickly to the sounds of some stifled chuckles around the tables.

"Oh! I'm sorry! So sorry!" she said nodding her head apologetically around the room.

"That's alright. Long day," the jovial man waved at her, "But as I was saying: community safety bulletins. The community council would like all teachers to remind their students not to play on or near the train tracks."

There were some shaking of heads and clicking of tongues amongst the teachers.

"You'd think they learn," one of the older female teachers sighed.

"Well a lot of our kids probably aren't old enough to remember what happened to that teacher and her boyfriend," Mr.Helms replied.

"What happened?" Teri asked, sitting up in her chair.

"It was about 15 years ago or so I think," the principal spoke with a grim voice, "One of the teachers from the local high school and her boyfriend were hit by a train while they were walking on the train tracks one night."

Teri winced and drew a sharp breath, "Oh my god."

"Yes, it was very disturbing," Mr.Helms continued, his recollections of the night drawing vivid images in his head, "They said their bodies were crushed beyond recognition."

There was a despondent murmur in the room.

The older teacher who had spoken earlier shook her head slowly as she looked at the table in front of her, "I remember her: Sheryl Jennings. She was such a pretty, young teacher...a lovely woman."

Teri's eyes trailed off thinking how tragic a story that was.

*********

After the teacher's meeting, Teri gathered her things and exited the school. As she walked to her car, she noticed one child still in the playground, climbing the little wood fort.

She narrowed her eyes and called out to him, "Dean?"

The boy looked towards her and waved.

Teri waved back and asked, "Was your dad at school today?"

Dean shook his head.

She frowned, trying not to let any wild thoughts of where he could be flurry her mind. She called to Dean again, "It's getting kind of late. Do you want a drive home?"

The boy immediately jumped down, grabbed his bag, and ran over to her.

As they drove to his house, Teri couldn't help suddenly feeling a little guilty with Dean sitting beside her. He had been left alone in the house all night long while she and Alan were...

She couldn't even think about it with his son sitting there in her passenger seat.

"You did well in class today," she said to him, "Did you enjoy it?"

He looked her and smiled genuinely. "Yeah," he replied, "It was fun.'

"Good. I'm glad," she said, returning his smile. She repeated, "I'm glad."

They pulled up to his house. Both of them got out of the car and walked up the porch. Teri looked around. Alan's truck wasn't there.

"He's not home?" she asked.

Dean shrugged and replied, "I don't think so."

She guessed that he didn't know where his dad was.

"Well, will you be okay on your own?"

The boy nodded quickly. Somehow she got the feeling he was used to this.

She noticed the boy staring at her, not at her face but lower down. She realized he was looking intently at the pendant Alan had given her hanging around her neck.

"Pretty, isn't it?" she smiled.

Dean didn't answer. He went into the house, waved to her and closed the door.

Teri was left on the porch alone with an uneasy feeling wending its way through her gut.

*********

Alan sat on the log in front of the Hobo Hut. He had brought his tools along with him but as he stared at the shack, he realized that there was no more work to do. He was finished with it.

Yet he didn't feel complete.

The night he spent with Teri had helped relieve him of the memory from 16 years ago. Images from that time that swirled around in his head were replaced by the more visceral, tangible feelings and sensations from the previous night.

Now new thoughts filled his mind and he didn't know what to make of them. He recalled it all so vividly: holding her, kissing her, sinking his swollen passion into her over and over. He stored the sounds of her lovely, gentle voice gasping and crying out to him in the back of his mind. He still was gratified with how he had brought Teri to that moment, but it was the thought of being with her that excited him.

Yet he was supposed to be done with her, just like the shack. That was the reason for everything. It was never about the emotions. It was about fulfilling every lustful thought that had tormented him for the last 16 years. Every thrust was a cleansing, a purging. This was about sealing an obsession away forever and becoming normal again.

He was not supposed to be wanting Teri even more. He was not supposed to be wanting anything more from her than just sex.

He was supposed to be finished with her --supposed to be.

At some point, he started to 'care' about her...but he had no idea what that meant.

What good would it be for a person like her to be with a man like him? He was damaged, irrevocably damaged. Even Teri couldn't cleanse him of the scars he bore on his soul and his conscience.

Moreover, to be involved with him would mean being involved withher, Sophia.

Sophia was the type who could do a lot of damage.

*********

The next day, Teri was back in class. She still hadn't heard from Alan.

She tried her best not to over think this. She refused to believe that she had been manipulated like some toy just so Alan could sleep with her. His planning had been so elaborate...it didn't make any sense.

There was one other thing that reassured her that she hadn't just been used and tossed away once he had her. It was the kiss in the truck when he had dropped her off. For a moment, when he had stopped the car in front of her house and seemed to be so distant and unmoving, she thought that maybe it was all a twisted game.

Then, as she moved to get out of the truck and he grabbed her arm and pressed his lips on hers in a desperate, impassioned kiss, she knew he was as serious about her as she was about him. She felt the genuine longing and relief in his kiss, the type that couldn't be planned, schemed or faked. She knew it.

As the kids continued working on a math test, Teri gazed out the window beside her desk. She heard a clatter outside, down below her window. There was Alan dragging a couple of garbage cans towards the building. She sat up, leaned out the window and waved. She successfully flagged down his attention as he stopped and looked up at her.

She smiled and raised her finger to her lips, nodding towards the inside of her classroom.

Alan stood there looking up at her. She frowned and tilted her head.What is it? was what she wanted to ask.

Then she looked more closely. The look in his deep blue eyes filled her with the same feeling as the kiss in the truck. It was a feeling of intense longing. Her heart raced as they continued to simply stare at one another in silence.

Finally, Alan lowered his head. He hesitated, but then continued into the school dragging the garbage cans.

Teri realized she was breathing deeply. She blinked and looked at her watch. 5 minutes till lunch. The minutes couldn't tick by fast enough for her.

To the sounds of some protests and some cheers, she ended the test right then and told the kids to hand in their sheets and go for lunch. Then she left the classroom and quickly made her way downstairs towards the custodian's office.

**********

Alan leaned forward on his chair in the custodian's office, his hands clasped together in front of him. The thrum of the boilers and systems in the room filled the drab room with white noise, allowing him to sink deeper into thought.

"Stay away," he whispered, "Stay away."

The words were meant for several people --Teri, Sophia, and himself-- and for even more compounding reasons.

For now, he needed to stay away from Teri and she from him. It troubled him deeply to do so.

There was a knock on his door. He stood and walked up the short flight of metal steps and opened it.

Teri stood outside. There was concern on her face as she looked at him and said, "When you kissed me in your truck, were you telling me good-bye?"

Alan froze, not to buy some time or for any other calculating reason. As he looked at the anxiety on the woman's pretty face, he was genuinely at a loss.

"Alan? I need to know."

He turned and walked down the stairs. He had to get away from her.

Teri caught the door before it closed and slipped in. She shut the door behind her and followed him down to the office.

"I'm asking because it didn't feel to me as if you were saying good-bye," she prodded.

Alan sat down at his desk, looking up at a bulletin board on the wall, his back to her.

Teri levelled her breaths and weighed her thoughts. She didn't want her voice to crack or to waiver. "Alan?" she said as calmly as possible, "Tell me you didn't just...you didn't fuck me as part of some game of yours."

The harshness of the words from her lips actually rattled him. He closed his eyes and dropped his head feeling the hurt in her voice. It wasn't supposed to feel like this.

12