Damaged Goods Ch. 00

Story Info
The unlikely romance of two people damaged in different ways
3.7k words
4.2
24.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julie95
julie95
3 Followers

Prologue

June 2013

Julie sat in her wheelchair studying her reflection wondering if she was making the biggest mistake of her life. At eighteen she was fresh out of high school with no future. As a child she had lost her legs and arms in a horrifying accident that left her scarred both physically and emotionally. Her life had been bleak and the chances of it improving were zero. Until Alex entered her life.

Alex, her neighbor, was forty-two, divorced, and with a daughter in college. He too was scarred emotionally after his divorce. Perhaps that was why, despite their gap in age, they had connected. When he talked to her and looked at her there was none of the pity and repulsiveness Julie had grown used to. They shared a common love of reading and even liked some of the same authors. Despite her disability he had taken her camping - first in his backyard and then to an actual park. He never let her use her physical limitations as an excuse to avoid something.

Their friendship blossomed into love. He had given her her first kiss at Christmas. Two days after her eighteenth birthday she had given him her virginity.

Now, sitting here in a wedding dress, she was about to give him her life. Why was she so scared? Alex was her true love. Her soul mate. When he looked at her she saw her feelings reflected. When he said "I love you" it made her melt.

They had eloped. It had been Julie's idea, and Alex reluctantly agreed when he saw she was not going to budge. Normally he did not relent to her stubbornness. He had wanted to have a small wedding closer to home and invite their family and friends. Julie only wanted the two of them.

For being the happiest day of her life, the wedding sped past. One moment she was in the little room waiting for the ceremony to begin, the next Alex was lifting her into his van while being showered with bird seed to the cheers of the strangers who happened to be there.

At the cabin they had reserved for their honeymoon Alex carried her in and deposited her on the sofa.

"Shouldn't you carry me into the bedroom? It would be more romantic in their."

He laughed. "I have to get our suitcases."

She stretched out, pulled her wedding dress up, and parted her legs. They were amputated just above the knees, and her thighs were clad in opaque white stockings to conceal the scars. She gave him a clear view of her womanly charms.

"Are you sure you want to wait?"

"I left the van doors open. I'll be right back." He darted out the door and returned a moment later carrying two suitcases and breathing hard.

"Now..." He said and dropped onto the sofa next to her. "Let me kiss my beautiful wife."

She wrapped her right arm his neck. It was amputated just above the wrist while her left arm was amputated just above the elbow. Her wedding dress was a rather plain, short sleeve gown.

Their lips met. She tasted banana on his lips from the snack they shared along the way. He smelled of sweat and... there was another smell that she associated as him - a mixture of the body wash he used, his deodorant, and some other physical scent. It was intoxicating.

"Do you love me," Julie asked breathlessly when their lips parted.

"I love you more than anything in this world."

She smiled. "I will never get tired of hearing that."

"Then I will tell you every hour."

She laughed. "I'll hold you to that." Her look turned mischievous. "Would you like to open your wedding gift?"

Alex looked surprised. "I thought we weren't buying gifts."

She wiggled back and spread her arms. "I'm your gift. And you can unwrap me if you want."

Alex scooped her up and carried her into the bedroom. He placed her gently on the bed and sat next to her. She twisted so he could unzip the back of her gown, which he did very slowly. Beneath the dress she wore a white satin corset bought recently. When the gown was completely unzipped he pushed it open slightly and placed his warm lips on her shoulders.

"You are so beautiful..."

A shiver ran through her as his lips made a warm, damp trail from one shoulder to the other. His fingers traced the top of her corset slowly as if to enjoy the sensation of her skin. By the time he stopped kissing and caressing her, Julie was breathing hard.

Her body ached for him. Needed him. Wanted him. It was such a strong sensation like hunger or thirst. It took all her willpower not to turn and fling herself atop him and impale her body on his shaft. Instead she sat there waiting to see what he would do to her next.

Alex's fingers pushed the gown the rest of the way from her shoulders and let it fall around her waist leaving her corset exposed from the wait up. The cups of the corset concealed her breasts completely. During puberty her breasts had not grown to more than small bumps. What there was of them was crisscrossed with scars, and they were not identical in shape. In short, they were ugly lumps attached to her chest. The corset also concealed the myriad of scars that covered her back. By some miracle her face had been spared any marks.

When she and Alex made love she always insisted on wearing some form of top, and she only permitted him to see her breasts when they made love at night. Now, on their honeymoon, she was going to show him everything, and the thought made her stomach twist.

A sigh escaped her lips, and she felt the tension slowly melt as his hands reached up to cup her cheeks. If he only touched her face the rest of her life she would die a very happy person. As his warm hands caressed her his lips resumed their tasting of her shoulders. The longing she felt grew.

Alex moved and gently gripped her shoulders and guided her onto her back. Alex stretched out next to her resting his head in his hand and running a finger along the curves of her face.

"Your eyes are so beautiful. Like little sapphires."

She blushed even though he had told her the same before.

His finger traced her nose.

"I have never seen a nose so perfectly shaped. It is the perfectly sized and curved."

He ran a finger along her lips. "And these... These are the most luscious and wonderful lips in the world."

Suddenly she snapped at his finger and bit it. Julie giggled as he jerked his finger back to look at it.

"You're awful!"

Julie grinned. "That's not what you normally say when we're in bed."

For a reply he leaned over and kissed her. As they kissed his hand slid down the front of her corset resting momentarily on her breast before reaching her gown. He worked the gown past her hips and cupped her bottom. A shudder swept through her. It had surprised her to find she liked having her bottom held, and sometimes when they were in public Alex would walk with his hand on it. At least during the times she wore her prosthetic legs, which was becoming more frequent at his insistence.

Julie lifted her legs and kicked the wedding gown the rest of the way off. Alex straightened and studied her. His eyes took in her long black hair, her blue eyes, the small round face, and her tiny body. Julie's doctor often chastised her for being underweight. She did eat, but she just never gained weight. The corset emphasized her almost childlike figure. Besides the corset she wore a pair of stockings attached to garters on the corset and white lace panties. The stockings were less for sensuality and more for practicality; with only her right arm it would be very difficult to pull pantyhose up and down.

"How did I get do lucky," Alex asked. He rested his hand on her waist. "You are so beautiful. Intelligent. Fun to be with."

Julie reached up and touched his cheek with her arm. "I'm the lucky one."

Alex's fingers moved to her thigh and carefully unclasped one of the garters. Then his hands moved to her other leg and undid that one. Her heart pounded. Carefully her turned her on her side and unclasp the two in the back. His fingers moved to the front of her corset.

Their eyes locked, and Julie trembled more than she had the first time they made love. Alex was about to see her – all of her. He had seen the good, what little there was. Now he was going to see the bad. Her heart pounded harder, and her mind screamed for him to stop. But she lay there meeting his love filled eyes.

When Julie did not protest Alex gripped the top of the corset and worked the first clasp open. His hands moved to the bottom and opened the clasp there. Then the second clasp at the top. Then the bottom. He took his time and alternated from top to bottom. Until a single clasp held the corset closed.

Wordlessly he unfastened it and slowly spread the corset open to expose her body. Julie watched for a reaction. Instead of the revulsion she expected his eyes were filled with – curiosity. He studied the scars that ran along her chest and stomach. He studied her misshapen breasts. His fingers followed the lines along her body. Gently he touched her breasts and cupped them to take in their feel.

"God! You are so incredibly beautiful!" His voice was sincere.

Julie began to cry. It was not a soft cry of happiness but a torrent of emotions that had been dammed up for so long and let loose. Alex scooped her into her arms and let her cry against his shoulder. His arms felt so safe.

"You must think I'm stupid," she finally managed when the tears slowed.

"I think you are wonderful."

Taking a deep breath she turned in his arms so he could see her back. Like before he studied and touched her. Then he wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts so his head was next to her. His hot body pressed against her back, and it was an amazing feeling.

"I love you," he whispered.

In a way this was their first time. Not making love, but the first time she had shown herself completely to him. He had looked at her body like a man admiring a beautiful sunrise or a work or art. His voice and eyes conveyed a genuine love and desire for her. And her heart and body returned the feelings a hundred fold.

Turning in his arms she looked into his eyes through tear lenses. She would not cry again! How could she do this on her honeymoon! It was embarrassing!

She reached up to brush his cheek. "I want to use my wish."

Surprise filled his face. "Now?"

For her birthday he had given her a certificate worth one wish. He promised to grant her wish no matter what it was as long as it was within his power. Julie knew what she wanted.

"Yes. Is that okay?"

He laughed. "Of course. Tell me what your heart desires, and I will give it to you if I can."

"I don't want to use a condom."

His eyes widened. "But you aren't on birth control yet? You could get pregnant!"

She smiled nervously. "Would that be so bad? To have a baby? You used to say how you wished you had had a big family. We can have that together."

He opened his mouth most likely to argue but then closed it. His eyes searched hers. Finally his hands cupped her cheeks, and an intensity filled his eyes.

"Is that what you really want? Or are you saying that because you think it is something I want to hear. You have to be honest. Remember? We promised to be one hundred percent honest with each other."

There was not a bit of hesitation. "It's what I want Alex. I want to have a baby. With you."

The look on his face said he might refuse even though she had used her wish. She could almost hear the reasons why from his thoughts. Alex sighed.

"Are you sure Julie? I mean really, really sure?"

Doubt began to creep into her. It was obvious Alex was not so sure. She had grown so much in the past year and become more independent. For the first time in her life she felt like she could take care of herself. Alex had pushed her so much to do that. If she struggled he did not help her; he encouraged her and provided support. But he always made her do things on her own. Most of all he always told her to pursue her dreams no matter what.

Her lungs drew in a deep breath, and her eyes locked on his. "I am sure Alex. But if you do not want to, then I understand. I don't want you to do this if you don't."

Her husband looked surprised at how she had turned the conversation around. Returning her grin with a mischievous one of his own, he pushed her back and knelt over her.

Alex loomed over her. Even though he was lean, his height and her small body made the difference seem extremely disproportionate. His lips met hers. She could feel his lust through the contact. She wanted him too.

A soft moan escaped her lips as his mouth made its way down her cheek, neck, and shoulder. His hand caressed her face and stroked her raven hair. Her arm guided his head toward a breast, and Julie gasped as his lips touched the sensitive flesh.

"Make love to me," she whispered. "Make love to your wife."

The tip of his manhood brushed her nether lips sending a tingling wave through her body. How could she be so close to a climax when they had not even made love yet! Her arm pressed against his back urging him to enter her.

Then she remembered that he wore no protection, and her mind became a turmoil of warring emotions. Her heart wanted him to fill her with his love. The images of her body growing as their baby grew inside her sent exciting emotions through her. Images of cuddling their child made her feel warm. Yet an almost overwhelming fear exploded in her.

Before Julie could speak Alex slipped into her. For the first time no barrier lay between her body and his. She was actually surprised that she could not tell the difference. Her best friend had praised the joy of condom-free sex, but Julie could honestly not tell.

Panic filled her as she sensed Alex growing more excited. He was close to an orgasm and releasing his seed into her. Her excitement seeped from her. Why was she feeling this? This was her honeymoon! She was making love to her soulmate! They were going to have a baby!

"Oh Julie... I love you..." Alex's voice was strained. "I love you so much..." His lips pressed against hers. His eyes were closed, and a look of pleasure painted his face.

Before she could tell him to stop... Before she could tell him she was having second thoughts... Her husband shuddered, and his manhood thrust deep into her. She cried out not from an orgasm but frustration. Again and again he thrust. With each thrust more of his life creating seed flowed into her.

Finally Alex shuddered one final time and then rested his weight on his arms. He looked down at her. "I love you so much."

She forced a smile. "I love you too. I'm so happy we're married." That much was true.

Almost by instinct her right arm touched her stomach. Could she get pregnant from one time?

Alex must have taken the gesture as excitement over having a child, because he placed his hand over her stomach as well. "You'll make a wonderful mother. Our child is lucky to have someone as wonderful as you as his or her mother."

Julie began to cry.

"Are you upset," Alex asked from beside her.

Julie jumped and almost lost her balance. "No. Why?"

"You haven't spoken five words since we got out of the car."

Today was the third day of their honeymoon. The first two nights had been spent in the cabin – mostly making love. Julie enjoyed making love to Alex. Sometimes he complained half-heartedly that she liked sex too much, but he rarely turned her down. The next three days would be spent backpacking.

Julie was small, and her pack contained a portion of the food and her water. Alex's pack bulged and strained against the straps. It held not only the tent but two sleeping bags, their stove, the remainder of the food, his water, a first aid kit, and their clothes. It looked like his pack might weigh as much as she did.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking."

It was nearly three hours since they climbed from his van and began their hike. A part of her felt bad considering how slow she went. Even though the trail was relatively level with very few rocks and roots, Julie was still paranoid about wearing her prosthetic legs. The result was that they covered as much distance in a day as Alex could have hiked in a few hours by himself.

Her husband did not ask what she was thinking about. He assumed she would tell him if she wanted him to know.

"Are you disappointed in me?"

He blinked. "About what?"

"That I changed my mind about going to college?"

"No... Why?"

"I don't know. I just don't want to disappoint you. I want you to be proud of me."

He took her right arm in his hand as they walked. "I would be disappointed if you did not do what was important to you. I love you, and I want to make your dreams come true."

She sighed in relief. "Well..." She looked around. "You could start by keeping an eye out. I need to pee."

Julie moved into a flat area devoid of plants and leaves. Alex stood on the trail looking first one way and then the other. "No one is coming."

She laughed. "Not yet. But I could change that!"

"You're awful!"

"That's not what you said this morning."

She smiled remembering his surprise as she unbuckled her seat belt as they drove along the empty narrow road to the trailhead. With some effort she unzipped his pants and pulled his shaft free of his pants. Then she had given him a blowjob until he cried out and filled her mouth with his salty seed.

Julie pulled her panties down and pushed her skirt up. Leaning against a tree she relieved herself. She caught Alex stealing a look, and she pulled her skirt up higher to let him watch. To her surprise she felt a mixture of arousal and embarrassment as he watched her pee.

At lunch they stopped next to a stream that ran alongside the trail. The bank was covered in large rocks, but a log sat at the edge of the water. Alex scooped her into his arms and carried her to the log leaving their packs on the trail.

Together they ate sandwiches and drank a bottled Coke. Sitting here in the dense, lush foliage while listening to the water babble and the birds chirping, Julie felt at peace. It was clear to her why Alex loved the outdoors so much.

"Would you like dessert," she asked with a mischievous tone.

Alex grinned. "Again? What? We had sex when we woke up. Then there was your stunt in the van that almost caused me to wreck. We'll probably have sex tonight."

"I want you to eat my pussy."

His eyes went wide at her blunt statement, and her cheeks heated.

For reply Alex slipped from the log to kneel on the rocks between her legs. His hands parted her legs causing her khaki skirt to slide up. He pulled her panties down and removed them exposing her delicate parts to nature. Without any preamble, Alex leaned forward and slipped his tongue between her nether lips.

"Shit!" A jolt ran through her as his tongue stroked her clitoris.

Alex knelt there lapping at her sensitive parts and occasionally pressing his tongue into her opening. A warm tingling built in her stomach and spread through her body. Tremors caused her to shake, and she rested her arm on Alex for support to keep from falling from the log.

Then the orgasm hit her. She cried out uncaring about who might hear. Her hips thrust forward, and her arm pressed Alex's face against her. It was so wonderful! Waves of pleasure swept over her. Her nerves tingled. She felt so warm.

As the pounding in her ears cleared she became aware of voices. "Someone's coming!" She pushed Alex away from her and stood almost falling. Quickly she straightened her skirt.

Alex stood nonchalantly and listened. His smile took on a wicked look. "I think they passed us. The sound is going away."

"Oh shit! They saw us?" It was not really a question. The space between the riverbank and the path was nearly clear of trees, and they were only twenty or thirty yards from the path.

Alex shrugged as if it were no big deal.

Julie's embarrassment turned to horror when they reached the trail and saw the note. "Good job" it said and had a hastily drawn picture of a stick woman sitting on a log while a stick man knelt between her legs. It was obviously a woman by the long hair and breasts.

julie95
julie95
3 Followers
12