Damien Ch. 04

Story Info
A little one is born.
1.3k words
4.26
45.6k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien took his phone from his hip and punched in a number and began to talk to the same man that had performed the wedding ceremony, and then turned the car around and headed back toward the house.

Lita still was feeling the urgent erotic feeling in her rectum, and an extreme pressure and pain in her pussy. And yet she knew her body wanted to achieve the orgasm first. She rapidly pressed her fingers back and forth against her clit and humped the air. Her pussy ached but pulsed also with excitement. Her stomach grew and stretched and she felt movements everywhere within her. Damien pulled into a dark cave like garage and her door opened, and although she couldn't see, hands pulled on her and she was extracted from the car.

Not having achieved her orgasm her body writhed and moved, making walking seem unbearable. A dim light appeared on the wall, and she could faintly see Damien removing his clothes, his body changing, gleaming, and turning leathery. The people holding her were also naked, women and men. All movements then ceased, except for the urgent thrusting within her rectum. She moaned and danced a odd almost puppet dance, trying to complete her arousal. Then the hands pulled hers upwards, and chains attached to her wrists and held steady from above. The hands removed her clothes and then chains were attached to her ankles to further hold her into place. Damien came to her then and went behind her. He pushed his already swollen cock within her rectum thrusting faster than he had ever done before. Her body sheened with perspiration and she pressed against him with urgent need. As her first climax overtook her, she felt hands against her pussy and mouths against her breasts. They sucked and pulled and slithered against her. Then when she felt as though she would have the biggest orgasm yet, she felt a movement within her pussy, pushing against the barrier of her opening. The pain made her breathless, and still the hands didn't cease, but increase in tempo. As the birth continued, the people touching her constantly changed features, and even though they were caressing her, they were fornicating w/each other also. The air was moist and warm, and the pain within her was excruciating. No one touched her pussy opening, only her clit, her ass, and her breasts. For what seemed like hours Lita stood chained to one place, her womb bending, and pushing and moving. Damien stayed within her rectum thrusting as though an unsated lover.

Finally, Lita felt a horrible pain at her opening, and she screamed as the head of her child began pushing outwards. For what seemed like an unbearable time, the head seemed to only push thru half way, and no amount of pushing, or extending her body one way or the other would make it move. Then in a rapid movement, the head pushed out, and then the body came out too in one quick movement. Damien pulled out of her quickly, and when they cut the umbilical cord, a piece of "something" in a rapid transfer slithered up into Lita's rectum. She could feel it attach against the other piece already there. Once the child was born, Damien took it and Lita saw him disappear within a doorway with the child. Hands appeared now, and spread her legs further. Tubes were inserted up within her pussy, and liquid flooded her womb. Lita's body ached, and the pressure of the liquid made her hurt worse. A pump was attached to her breast and turned on, and the lights turned on brighter. The man that had performed the wedding ceremony appeared in front of her, and her wrist chains were lowered and her body came to rest on what appeared to be a chaise without the foot piece. They reattached her wrist chains, and the man began to pull the liquid tubes from her, only to replace them with other tubes which when turned on began to suck as though they were a vacuum. Lita moaned and writhed and fought against it, and then briefly she felt a needle slip into her arm and she remembered no more.

When Lita awoke, she was in a beautiful room that overlooked the valley below. Her body ached as she looked around at this room she'd never seen before. Moments later, Damien came in, their child nestled in his arms. He placed the child in her arms, and said,

"Our son is a splitting image of you Lita...well that is when he is not angry!"

Lita counted ten fingers and ten toes. His eyes were crystal blue, his hair dark and is puckered his lips as he looked into his mother's eyes.

"Why do you say, when he isn't angry? How could a baby get angry?" Lita asked Damien.

"Because when he decided he wanted to be fed, there wasn't much time to react before he got angry. You'll see soon, because his feeding is very soon!"

Lita continued to hold him, and said to Damien; "What should we call him?"

Damien relied, "I would like to call him a simple innocent name, because he will be anything but innocent! I would like to call him Angelo."

Lita nodded. A very good name for such a beautiful child. Angelo began to fuss, and began to scrunch his face up. Damien nodded at him, and then looked meaningfully at Lita.

"He's getting himself worked up. I would suggest right now you offer him sustenance, otherwise you will see his other side!"

Lita handed Angelo to Damien so that she could open her gown for him. In one split second, Angelo's face changed. His eyes turned to yellow slits, a blood curdling scream was emitted from him, and his face became instantly leathery. Damien handed him back to Lita and she held him to her breast. His mouth instantly attached to her nipple, but the force of him sucking made her drawn in her breath quickly. The pain was intense, and then the tingling in her rectum began, turning into more of a burning yet erotic buzz. Lita twisted to try to ease the pain, but it began to move up and down within her, until she was very turned on, and yet very much in pain. Angelo continued to suckle, drawing out all his milk from one breast and then Lita quickly moved him to her other. Lita moaned and tried not to twist in bed, but that was all but impossible. Damien watched the interaction with a half smile. It was good to see that Lita would be able to handle the first interactions with their son, however he knew more changes would occurred as he grew, and the more intense discomfort Lita would have. No matter, Lita was his mother, and she would adjust.

When Angelo finished, his eyes had gone back to their crystal blue. He closed his eyes and was very soon asleep. Damien took Angelo to the nursery, and returned to find Lita still in discomfort. His son would have to learn quickly to release his mother from his hold after he was somewhere else.

Damien watched Lita for awhile longer, and then pulled the covers from her body. Her body was still swollen from birth, but thinking of her, the now adjoined thing in her rectum began to convulse more now. Damien's eyes twinkled as he watched Lita struggle, and then he stripped, changed and joined his body with hers. Now commanding all entities within her to obey him, the dance began in a new and erotic way. Soon Lita's body responded to Damien, and they began together to move as one....or would it soon be more than one?

Angelo slept unawares of his parent's mating. His dreams were of his mother, her body, and of the implant he'd given to her when he was born. He would grow faster than any normal child, and soon there would be different sort of steps for his mother to dance.