Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,056 Followers

He wasn't sure why, but he quickly grabbed her wrist in each of his hands. The sudden move scared her. He stared at her nervous face. Then a small bead of sweat fell from her neck to her chest and slowly slid down between her round caramel breasts. Shit.

Again, he could see himself doing it, but fuck if he could stop it. This isn't how he wanted it to be with her. It should be in a soft bed with plush pillows and soft satin sheets. Not on a hard dirty floor in a hot ass house. And her first time shouldn't be with him. He had always assumed she was a virgin. At least she better fucking be is how he looked at it.

He pushed her onto her back and fell in between her legs. He began kissing her. Hungry messy kisses all over her face and neck. This girl made his senses crazy. He couldn't think of shit else while he was on top of her.

He ripped the buttons from her vest and pulled her flimsy white tank top and bra up and over her head. She immediately covered her full breasts with her hands. She bit her lower lip and that action alone made him even crazier. He couldn't get his pants down fast enough.

Sienna couldn't believe it was happening now, this moment she had waited for since she was old enough to understand what sex was. He was being rough but she didn't care. She was so nervous, but felt it best to just take his lead on everything.

Once he finally kicked his jeans and boxers down he pulled his shirt over his head in one swift movement. His fucking dog tags almost choked him in the process, but they clanked back against his chest. He slid her jean skirt down her legs and flung it across the room.

He scanned over her body for a brief moment. Damn, this girl was beautiful. This is the body that had been torturing him for quite some time. God, if he didn't get inside of her right now he was going to embarrass the hell out of himself and spray her stomach right then.

He knew it was a mix of emotions causing him to act so crazy. Normally he always kept his composure, especially around women. He never let any of them know they had gotten to him. And actually, none ever had until Sienna.

Brandon leaned over her and began kissing her. His sweet tongue invaded her mouth. She could feel his manhood pressing up against her white cotton panties, which were quickly becoming soaked. There was a lot more down there than she was expecting to feel.

She had only seen men's private parts on TV. Never in real life. She kinda wished she could see it first now, but every time she would lean up he would push her back down.

He reached one hand in between them and quickly pulled down her panties. He rubbed over her wet mound for a few seconds and couldn't take it any longer. He positioned himself at her entrance and pushed.

He let out a moan and her whole body tensed up beneath him. He could feel her breathing quicken. Fuck, he knew he was hurting her and he wasn't even 1/3 of the way in yet. A better man would have stopped immediately. Asked her if she was okay and wanted to continue. A better man would have said loving things in her ear while he tried to take it slow. A better man would have told her to go home the moment he saw in her eyes what she wanted.

Better man be damned...he couldn't--wouldn't stop.

He began pushing further into her. He had to close his eyes and curl his toes because she was so tight. Really fucking tight. He felt her tiny hands push against his chest, but he couldn't think of anything short of an earthquake/hurricane/tsunami tag team that could make him stop right now.

Sienna knew it would hurt. She had heard her girlfriends talk about it. 'Yeah girl, it burns a little' is what they would say. Fuck that, she thought! This isn't burning, this is ripping! She couldn't even catch her breath. He was so big and hard on top of her. Immovable.

She tried to whisper for him to give her a second, but she was pretty sure the words got stuck in her throat. And even if they hadn't, the look in his eyes told her that it would fall on deaf ears anyway. So she tried her best to ignore the pain and wrap her arms around his neck and hold on.

As soon as Brandon bottomed out in her, he had to give himself just a moment. She felt so damn good. Better than anything he'd ever felt in his life. His dick felt like it was in a warm tight glove made especially for him. He opened his eyes and saw her staring up at him. She had a single tear that had rolled down the left side of her face and into her hair. He leaned over and kissed the trail where the tear had fallen and then kissed her lips again.

But he needed more now. He began to slowly pull out and push back in. Her arms tensed around his neck. She closed her eyes. But it still wasn't enough for him. He began to piston in and out of her. This is what he needed. This is what would make him feel better. That's all he wanted...was just to feel fucking better.

Sienna couldn't breathe. She tried to hold onto him as much as she could, but the pain was throbbing in her pussy. She would never admit this to him, but at one point she started to feel sick. To take her mind off of the pain she started to count the number of times his dog tags jingled over her. The cool metal felt good against her skin.

Brandon unwrapped her arms from his neck and pushed them to the floor above her head. He held them there with one hand and roughly massaged her full soft tits with the other hand. He was getting close. With her hands above her head and him fucking her as hard as he was, her tits jiggled up and down turning him on even more.

He could feel it coming, that tingling sensation that started in his head and traveled to his other head. Or vice versa, he never could tell which started first, but it didn't matter. He began fucking her so hard that he knew his knees would pay the price from carpet burn.

Her mouth began to open like she was about to say something, but then she closed it back.

They could both hear the hum from the lawn mower across the street and a few cars passing by. And the noises floating around in his living room were his grunts and the wet sounds of his dick pumping in and out of her moist pussy.

Sweat was trickling down his back and over the sides onto her. His hair was soaked and dripping into her hair. His balls began to tighten and he fucked her even harder, as impossible as that seemed.

"Aah..fuck!!!" Brandon yelled while he began to pour his come into her tight pussy. He kept pumping and coming, feeling as though it would never stop. "Jesus," he moaned to himself as his lower half still moved in and out of her in a slow steady rhythm.

When he finally felt like every drop had been delivered, he collapsed on top of her. He knew he was heavy, but his arms felt like Jello right now. He couldn't move.

When he finally let go of Sienna's hands, she wrapped them back around his neck. Her whole body was aching. He was lying still on top of her now. She could only feel his solid chest rising up and down and he was breathing loudly by her ear.

After a few minutes he rolled off of her and onto his back. She glanced over at him. He was staring at the ceiling in deep thought. And whatever thought it was, it wasn't good.

Brandon started to get this sick feeling rising up in the pit of his stomach again. The Commander was still sick in the hospital and here he was fucking his daughter. Something he had promised himself he would never do.

He leaned up and began looking for his clothing. He had to get out of here. He couldn't be around her any longer. He searched around the floor for his boxers and jeans. With the blinds closed, it was dark and he couldn't find his shirt, so he walked to his bedroom and pulled on a gray cotton one.

Sienna couldn't believe he had just left her on the floor like that. He hadn't said a word to her, just started putting on his clothes.

When he emerged from the back, she had to ask, "Did I do something wrong?" She was lying on the floor with her knees pulled up and her arms resting over her breast again.

He wouldn't look at her, but instead was searching around for something.

"Um, no. I..uh, fuck where are my keys?" was the only response she received from him.

Sienna pulled her white tank top on minus the bra and slid her short jean skirt back up minus the panties. Oh, just getting to her feet hurt. Truthfully, she wanted to go to the bathroom and double over from the pain in her stomach and pussy.

Brandon was still searching around his house for his keys. He could feel her eyes on him, but he needed air. Space. Something. He just needed to leave before he fully processed what he had just done.

"You know, we didn't do anything wrong. I'm 18 and this is exactly what I wanted," Sienna stated. She was now sitting on the couch, arms folded across her chest. In her mind it had been what she wanted, but maybe not exactly, now that the pain was still aching through her body.

He grabbed his keys from on top of the TV and turned to her. "This shouldn't have happened."

"Well I'm glad it did happen," she said. She stood up and walked over to him and put her arms around his waist. He didn't move. 'Well, that's a start' she thought to herself.

She looked up into his eyes. He looked down at her. At that moment, she knew this was who she wanted to be with forever. She loved him. And felt that he should know that.

"Brandon...I love you. And I know you'll think it's just--" was all that she got out before he began pushing her away.

"No, no, no, no, no....don't...don't do that. Just--don't fucking do that," he said and walked away from her to stand by the door.

"We need to go. I'll take you home or back to the hospital," he said.

"I'm not leaving until we talk," she said.

"What, what the fuck do you want to talk about?" he asked irritated.

"I--," Sienna tried to explain before he stopped her.

"Are you on the pill?" Brandon asked, interrupting her. His mind was racing.

All the women in his life he'd had sex with and he had NEVER forgotten a fucking rubber. And actually he hadn't forgotten this time, but he knew he couldn't stop to put one on anyway.

Sienna stared at him for a few moments and then down at her feet. She shook her head no.

"Shit, what the fuck am I doing?!!" he screamed and threw his hands up. He flung open the door and walked out.

Sienna was so confused. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. This isn't how she had expected any of this to happen.

She walked to the door, locked it and walked out.

**********************

Back at the hospital Brandon and Sienna sat three chairs apart until the nurse said they could go see Jackson.

Brandon followed behind Sienna. When he walked in the room, the Commander was sitting up reading a newspaper. He pulled his glasses off and smiled.

"Weren't you two just here about an hour ago?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah, but want to make sure they are treating you okay," Brandon answered. "Because if they weren't, I'd fuck them up sir. With all due respect."

That made Jackson laugh. "But really, I don't want you two worrying. I am completely fine. Actually I'm bored as hell, so hopefully I can go first thing tomorrow morning."

Brandon just shook his head and Sienna stared at the IV her dad was hooked up to. Neither one would look at the other.

Jackson Branson wasn't a rocket scientist but he wasn't a dumb man either. He had run several missions in countries that had no easy way in or out. He had pulled last minute escape plans out of his ass to save his life and the lives of his men. And he was extremely good at reading people. Something was amiss with Brandon and Sienna.

He looked back and forth between the two. Sienna wouldn't look at him and Brandon was trying very hard to act like nothing was wrong. He was really good at it because he was trained to be, but Jackson was better.

"Sienna, could you please get me some ice?" Jackson asked.

She nodded her head yes and walked out of the room.

Brandon finally smiled at him.

"So Commander, any of the nurses hot?" he smirked at him.

"Is everything okay?" Jackson asked, ignoring Brandon's question.

"Yes sir," Brandon answered. "We were just thrown for a loop with what happened to you. But I'm fine. And Sienna will be too."

Jackson unintentionally narrowed his eyes. "She seemed fine when she first came to see me."

Brandon and the Commander stared at each other for a moment before Sienna entered the room again and broke the brief awkward moment between the two of them.

*

Part 3 Coming soon!!!

--And thanks for the wonderful comments on Part 1. Hope you all enjoyed this one just as much.

Soular

soular
soular
3,056 Followers
12