Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,051 Followers

"He is innocent! I know Terry turned him in. But Terry lied about all of this!" Sienna yelled through tears. She couldn't control herself. She was sick of being this emotional. She had cried a river right before she even came to his office.

Silas stopped mid sentence with that accusation. He cocked his head to the side and tapped his fingers on his desk.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"He told me. Some girl that accused Brandon, was told to do so by Terry," Sienna explained.

"And why would he tell you, of all people," Silas questioned.

Sienna wasn't ready for this, but she had to get it off her chest if it meant saving Brandon.

"He, uh...he attacked me," she whispered, while staring down at his desk.

"Excuse me?"

Sienna looked up at him and told him again. "He attacked me at his apartment, two days ago. The day Brandon was arrested."

"Have you reported it to the police?"

"No, and please don't say anything to anyone," Sienna begged sliding to the edge of her chair, leaning on his desk. "I can't have my father or Brandon knowing. Especially Brandon. He would just get into even more trouble."

Silas leaned back. He was so sick of this shit. He truthfully just wanted it to all go away.

"Sienna, you understand the conundrum I'm in, right? Terry accuses Brandon of rape, and now you accuse Terry? See where I"m going with this?"

Sienna sighed. "All I'm asking is that you ask this girl again if Terry made her tell you that Brandon raped me. Because she's lying, and he asked her to."

And with that statement, she grabbed her purse and stood.

"Sienna?" Officer Silas called to her before she could walk out.

"Yes?"

"If Terry is lying about all of this with Brandon, and he did attack you, I will call the police and have them haul his ass to jail. And it won't take long for word to get around about what he's done. I just wanted to give you a heads up on that."

Sienna shook her head. She would pay that price later, but she wanted Brandon out of there.

*********************

April tried to swing the door back, but caught it when she realized that would not be good to do to a Shore Patrol Officer.

Silas stood there, not moving and looking amused at her last minute decisions to not slam the door in his face. He didn't bother with any formalities, he just pushed right past her, walked into her kitchen and sat down.

April just stood there, scared to death. Her face was turning whiter by the minute.

Silas leaned back in the chair and put his hands behind his head.

"So April, I heard something, and I wanted to run it by you. Crazy little idea, but what the hell. The other day when you came into my office crying, saying that Brandon was a rapist and you were tired of holding this secret, yada, yada, yada...you were telling me the truth, right?

April's face turned even whiter if that were possible. She finally shook her head 'yes'.

Silas leaned back and stared at her for a moment. He yawned and stretched his arms above his head.

"Because, see here's the thing. If someone TOLD you to say those things about Brandon, perhaps someone like Terry, then that person would be in a lot of hot water. I mean a lot. And if you admitted the truth now, then I would easily spare you, and say you were just a little pawn in this twisted game. Just a small slap on the wrist would be all that you received," he said with a smile.

April bit her bottom lip thinking about it.

"So, I'm giving you an out just in case you could have been mistaken in Brandon's case. I have nothing to gain in this. I think Brandon's an asshole and I think Terry is a schmuck, so I don't care either way. But if you swear by your word, then fine. Brandon will stay locked up until I turn this over to the police, no harm done. But...," he said slowly, "if I find out you did lie, so help me, I will see that you pay," he threatened.

Silas stood up, tipped his hat and walked to her door. "So you have a good day now, and keep in touch."

**************************

Brandon still didn't know that the fuck was going on. One minute he's being interrogated and sitting for four days in a cell on some bogus charge that everyone seemed to believe, and now he was in his Jeep on his way back to his house with Sienna.

He looked over at her. She seemed worried. Upset even.

When they reached his house, both got out without speaking a word. She was walking in front of him when he grabbed her hand and pulled her back for a kiss. She grimaced but quickly tried to compose herself. But it didn't go unnoticed.

Brandon looked down at her arms. He saw the light purplish-blue ring around her wrists.

"What the fuck?! Who did that to your wrists?" Brandon stopped, suddenly examining them closer.

Sienna wanted to jerk them away, but it was too late. He had already seen.

Brandon looked up at her waiting for an answer.

"Um, I really don't remember," she said while staring at her wrists. Anything to avoid looking into his eyes at that moment. She could feel him staring at her. His eyes always seemed to scorch her skin and dig for the truth behind her words.

After a few seconds, he finally spoke again. "You have bruises all the way around your wrists, and you don't remember how you got them?" he asked, skeptical.

Sienna had to play this off. "I know that sounds weird, but with everything that has happened in the past couple of days, hell, weeks, I have been stressed out and I don't remember."

She gently pulled her hands away from him. She stood on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. At first he continued to stare into her eyes and didn't kiss her back. But then he gave in and kissed her long and deep.

When she pulled away, and walked up the steps, she noticed he didn't follow. She turned around and he was still standing there.

"What?" she asked, already knowing what the problem was.

"You know what."

Sienna sighed, "Brandon, I don't remember, okay? I'm sure I probably did something in my sleep."

Brandon didn't know what was going on, but he she looked tired and he didn't want to make her feel worse. But he was determined to get to the bottom of that issue. She hadn't heard the last of that.

He walked up the steps and followed her inside. Sienna sat down at his kitchen table and Brandon walked toward the back of the house.

All he wanted was a shower. That was it. Nothing else. Well, when it came to Sienna he could always use 'something else', but seriously, he just wanted a hot shower. He entered his bedroom, took off his shirt, and was about to yell for Sienna, when he noticed pink suitcases on his floor. Some designer cases with LV written all over them. He assumed that expensive ass, Louis Vuitton shit.

He walked out of his bedroom about to ask her about the suitcase when he noticed she wasn't sitting at the table. He looked over toward his couch and saw her sound asleep with her legs pulled up in a little ball.

God, she was so beautiful. He could hear her lightly snoring. He quietly walked over toward her and kneeled at her side. He moved some of the hair from her face and kissed her jaw line. He didn't understand this. Everything happened so quickly. At least for him anyway.

He smiled to himself when he realized that this did not happen quickly for her. That it had been 10 years in the making for Sienna. But for him, he knew the emotion had been bubbling underneath the surface for a year or so, but when she looked at him that night on the dance floor, when she was in that damn dress...not like a little girl who had a crush, but like a grown woman with desires, it hit him like a sledge hammer.

He knew then, he was a goner. Completely. Everything that he had been wanting to feel for her was finally allowed to be released, and boy did he release it. That night had shaken him so bad. He could barely think straight and almost missed the turn off to his house had April not told him.

At first he figured it was just lust, because he couldn't get enough of Sienna. But for some reason when he was apart from her, he felt a physical ache in his chest. Maybe it was mental, but whatever it was, it was painful.

In his mind, their relationship wasn't logical. Meaning, the two of them couldn't be more opposite, even though they had been close all those years. Their backgrounds were very different, although they had both been abandoned by their mothers.

He thought about the Commander trying to raise a daughter like Sienna. He knew if he ever had a daughter that looked half as good as Sienna and had her spirit...oh yes, she would be wearing a chastity belt until her thirtieth birthday, and even afterward, he'd keep a gun close by. For that thinking, he hated himself because he could almost understand the Commander's resentment.

Brandon scooped her up gently in his arms and carried her to his bedroom. She opened her eyes for a few seconds, then closed them back. He laid her down and pulled the covers around her. He felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, so he quietly rushed out and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, it's me," Darren said on the other end. "Did you hear?"

"Hear what?" Brandon asked, stepping out onto his porch.

"SP got Terry and turned him over to the police."

"What? What the fuck is going on? Why did they drag him in?" Brandon asked, still trying to keep his voice down.

"I don't know, they aren't saying," Darren replied.

"Alright, well keep me posted," Brandon said, and hung up his cell.

When Sienna awoke, for a moment she forgot where she was. But then the smell of good cooking made her get up and smile.

As she made her way down the hallway, she noticed it was dark outside. 'How long was I asleep,' she thought. She saw Brandon standing over the counter fixing two plates.

"Hey there, sleepy-head. Hungry?"

"Mmm...very!" she said excitedly, staring at the amazing meal he had prepared.

"Bon appetit, baby," he said as he sat her plate in front of her.

"This smells so good! Where did you learn to cook like this?" Sienna asked.

Brandon raised one eyebrow. "Cook? Fuck no, you know me better than that. I can't cook worth shit, but I can dial take-out like a motherfucker," he said, while digging into his food.

Sienna laughed. She had gotten used to Brandon's colorful language as a kid. He would be talking to her about something and slip up and say 'fuck' or motherfucker' more times than she could count. Her father would always clear his throat and give Brandon a harsh look.

But nothing ever worked. It was just his vocabulary. And he could use the 'f' word in almost every grammatical way. Funny how she knew so much about him. Ten years of semi-worship will do that to you.

"So," Brandon said interrupting her thoughts. "I saw your bags in my room. Want to tell me what's up with that," he said, taking in another large mouthful.

Sienna loved his accent accompanied with his deep sexy voice. The way Bostonian's dropped their R's and blended certain words together. It created this tough guy edge. She noticed when he got really excited or really relaxed, his accent became much thicker. Like when he's angry or... about to come. But right now, he was actually relaxed, and it was starting to grow more pronounced.

She was about to take a bite, but just as suddenly as the food had smelled delicious to her, that smell turned sour, and her stomach flip flopped.

Brandon dropped his fork and stared at her, waiting for her to answer his question.

"Um, I was so pissed at my dad. I thought he sent SP after you, so I moved out that day," she said nervously.

Then she quickly added, "But if you want your space, I totally understand. I should have asked you first, but I just didn't have a way."

"Not hungry?" Brandon asked, ignoring her comment.

Sienna shook her head. "I'm still not feeling well from all of this. I'm sorry. It looks good though."

Brandon pushed his chair back from the table. "Come here," he softly commanded.

Sienna stood up and walked over to him. He pulled her down on him so that she was now straddling his lap. He stared at her for a few moments, before bringing his attention back to her wrists.

"You gonna tell me what happened?" he asked her again. She hated when he stared at her like that. Like he could see everything she was trying to hide. Perhaps this mystical power that would make her do whatever he wanted.

"I told you, I really don't know, Brandon," Sienna pouted, trying to look as innocent as possible.

Brandon gently wrapped one of his hands around both her wrists, laying it gently on top of the bruises. It matched perfectly. Sienna started to squirm as he stared back up at her.

"Give me a little credit, Sienna. This is a hand-print. But what I want to know, is why the fuck is the imprint on your wrists?" Brandon said, slightly raising his voice.

Sienna knew she had to think fast. She knew Brandon. She knew him like the back of her hand, and if he found out about Terry...

"Well, when I went to see Officer Silas, I got pissed at them for not believing that you were innocent. So, I caused a mini tantrum and they had to restrain me. They were nice though, I shouldn't have gotten carried away."

Brandon searched her eyes to see whether or not he believed that story. But then a huge smile broke across his face. His baby was a fighter. Something turned him on about that.

Sienna relaxed a little when Brandon smiled. At least he bought it. She didn't know where the hell that story had come from, but she was sticking to it.

"So, you moved out, huh?" he asked, getting back to their original conversation.

"BT, what if my dad, you know, what if he wasn't the one who sent SP here," Sienna said.

"Of course he did. Who the fuck else would?"

"I don't know, but my father may hate our relationship, but he wouldn't lie on you like that."

"Anyone else would have gone to the police. Your dad called SP because he has some pull with them, and he knew they could drag me away then, without questioning it," Brandon angrily spouted.

"Okay, I don't want to talk about it anymore," Sienna said while wrapping her arms around his neck. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and closed her eyes. She could easily take another nap, because she was dead tired.

"I'll drop it if you do something for me," Brandon whispered in her ear.

"What?" she asked, with her eyes still shut.

"Come for me."

She leaned up and looked into his eyes. He slid one hand underneath her skirt and pushed her panties aside.

At first, Sienna tensed, but then relaxed when she remembered that the fingers that had lightly brushed against her sex were Brandon's and not that asshole, Terry's.

She closed her eyes and moaned when she felt the first two fingers enter her wet pussy. She started to roll her hips on his lap. Then a third finger. He was moving them in and out at a steady pace while his thumb massaged her clit.

"Mmm, Brandon. Ohh, hell," she groaned into his ear.

"Do you like that, baby?" he asked her in a low seductive voice.

"Yes."

"Should I stop?"

"No, please don't," Sienna begged.

"Ask me for it," Brandon commanded.

"Please?"

"Beg me," he hissed in her ear as he moved his fingers in and out of her soaking pussy.

"Please, Brandon. I need it, don't stop," Sienna pleaded as her pussy started tingling.

Brandon continued to finger her, while he kissed up and down her soft neck. Then he felt her body vibrating to his touch. She started to shake and he felt the wetness dripping from his fingers as she panted out an orgasm.

Brandon removed his fingers from her warm vagina, and brought them to her lips. Sienna stared into his eyes as she slowly sucked all of her juices from his fingers, and then kissed him hard on the lips.

Brandon growled into her mouth and picked her up pushed everything aside as he gently laid her on the table.

He pulled down her top and began to lick and tease her nipples as she ran her fingers through his soft dark brown hair.

He leaned back and dropped his pants. He quickly slid off her panties and locked her legs over his shoulder.

Sienna felt so open and wet with her legs spread this way, waiting for him to enter her body. Brandon pushed inside of her in one long fluid motion. He leaned over her body and placed his hands flat against the table on either side of her head.

This caused Sienna's knees to almost touch the table. Brandon began fucking her gently. Making sure she could take him in this position. When her eyes closed and she started grunting he realized, not only could she take it, she wanted it!

He began fucking her harder and with more need. With every thrust, Sienna moaned louder. He hoped his small table could support their weight.

'Damn, she feels so good,' he thought to himself. He looked down between their bodies and saw his pale thick cock sliding in and out of her smooth brown pussy.

Fuck, he wanted it to last longer, but that sight made him lose it. He began thrusting harder and harder until Sienna screamed her orgasm. His balls began to tighten and he shot load after load of his milky come into her pulsing core.

When he felt completely empty, he let her legs drop and kissed her.

"I'm so in love you," he whispered against her ear.

Sienna smiled up at him and kissed him again. She had never really given it much thought before, but she figured they should probably start using condoms. Next time, perhaps she would suggest it to him. But if he got her again like this...she knew the condoms would be the last thing on her mind.

************************

Sienna awoke with Brandon's arm wrapped around her. She started feeling sick again. She quickly removed his arm and ran to the bathroom. She always knew she had a weak stomach, but this was ridiculous. She knew she would feel better if she just got it all off her chest.

She wanted to tell Darren. He had been talking to Brandon about Terry being locked up and she felt he would know what to do if word got out.

She grabbed her cell phone and went outside. She walked all the way to the edge of the driveway and dialed Darren's number.

When Darren picked up she started crying and telling him everything that had happened. Darren quietly listened to her until she was finished with her story. She felt better knowing he had this information. She hated lying to Brandon, but she knew him too well. He would flip out.

Darren assured her that he would think of something and make sure that this didn't get back to the Commander or Brandon. He told her that he would talk directly with Officer Silas.

Sienna thanked him and went back inside.

She heard the shower running and walked into the bathroom. The shower door was open and Brandon was washing, but water was splashing all over the bathroom floor.

"Brandon! You're getting water everywhere!" she shouted at him. She reached to slide the shower door closed, when Brandon blocked it and pushed it back open.

"No, door stays open," he said to her. Then he turned around and continued to wash.

Sienna couldn't help but marvel at his body. Damn. He had a light tan and his body looked like a marble statue of David. His back muscles flexed and his ass was perfect. She let her eyes scan down to his toned, muscled long legs. Damn, yes she was lucky.

She tried to bring her attention back to the matter at hand as she watched even more soapy water soak the bathroom floor and mat.

"What? Why?" she asked.

"Because I don't want it shut," he answered back, without bothering to turn around.

"But you're making a mess."

"Well, I'll clean it up later."

Sienna put her hands on her hips wondering just what the hell was wrong with him. She reached out and tried to close the door again, when he stuck his hand out behind him and stopped it. He turned his head toward her and narrowed his eyes.

soular
soular
3,051 Followers