Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,055 Followers

Brandon began to pick up the pace, and fuck her harder. Damn, he loved this girl so much. She made his senses crazy. Threw him off track. He started kissing her mouth. He knew she could taste her juices on his lips. The bed began to give, and slam into his wall while Sienna released his mouth and started shouting.

"Ohh God!!! Brandon, fuck--"

Meanwhile, in the living room, Darren could hear the grunts, shouting and headboard bumping clean through Brandon's bedroom door.

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath, as he reached for the TV remote and turned the volume up on the video game. Not that he hadn't heard Brandon with women before, because being his roommate through training...he had heard several. But this was a little different for him. Although Brandon didn't look at Sienna like a little sister anymore, he did, which made the whole thing awkward for him at times.

But he loved both of them, and just wished they would hurry the fuck up.

"Oh fuck! Sienna--" Brandon said as he exploded within her. He lowered his body on top of her as he continued to come. It took him a moment to catch his breath.

When all was quiet and still in the room, Brandon looked down at her and reclaimed her lips. He could kiss those sweet lips for hours. Which was a new feeling for him, because growing up, he never really was a kissing, affectionate type of guy. But he noticed a lot of changes in himself because of Sienna.

After a few moments, he knew he had to get up and pack. Fuck, he didn't want to leave. He tried to roll off of her, but she locked her legs around his waist. He chuckled beside her ear.

"Baby, I have to go before Darren comes in here and drags me away."

"No, don't go, please, I'll beg you! I'll do anything you want," Sienna tried to negotiate while wrapping her arms around his neck as well. She could still feel him inside her, and she wanted it to remain that way.

"I can't beautiful, I have to go to."

"No!" she screamed.

Brandon growled at her and lifted both of them off the bed, with her still tightly wrapped around him. He pulled her back slightly, and felt his dick slip out of her warm sticky insides. But then she gripped him tighter with her legs and arms and buried her face into his neck, as he stood there in the middle of his bedroom floor.

"Sienna, I have to go baby. I need you to let go." he said gently trying to pull her off.

She squeezed tighter and shook her head 'no' into his neck.

He loved the way her soft hair cascading around his shoulder. He pulled her back and gripped her head with both hands, and gazed into her big brown eyes that were starting to fill with tears.

"You know, I'm a tough son of a bitch, which is why I've lasted so long. I'll be fine baby. Trust me."

"Tell me where you're going," she said again, as tears spilled over the brim of her eyelids.

Brandon kissed her on her soft, swollen lips. "You know I can't," he stated.

Sienna slid down his body and pushed him away. She was pissed. And she knew she shouldn't have been, but she couldn't help it.

Brandon stared down at her. Fuck, she was sexy when she was mad. He turned and began dressing. He would just have to smell like sex, because he sure as hell didn't have enough time to take a shower.

Sienna watched sullenly as he pulled on some loose fitting jeans and a blue button down top. Her body started betraying her, screaming for more. He bent down in his closet and pulled out a large black duffel bag. She continued to watch as he packed different items in it. Night vision goggles, knives, two uniforms, little electronic gadgets and a ski mask.

When Brandon was done, he slung the heavy bag over his shoulder and turned to her. She sat on the edge of the bed, still naked and still sulking.

"Can I have a kiss goodbye?" he asked with a smirk.

"No."

Brandon assessed her mood. "You know, if I really want a kiss, I can take it. With or without your permission," he teased her, raising an eyebrow.

Sienna just sat there. She didn't feel like playing with him. She was hurting too much.

Brandon leaned over her and grabbed her face, locking it in place. She tried to pull her lips in, but he kissed her anyway. After a few seconds, Sienna quit struggling and gave in. She placed her arms around his neck and hungrily sucked at his lips and tongue.

He pulled back and whispered into her lips, "I have to go. I love you." He quickly pecked her on the mouth one more time, and walked out of the room.

Sienna sat there as she heard the front door open then close, and then his Jeep engine roar to life and fade away in the background. She was instantly miserable. How could one human being have so much power over another?

She got up and threw her clothes on. She walked out into the living room and dialed Lori on her cell phone.

She didn't want to be alone right now.

*************************

Lori showed up at Brandon's house in record time, already dressed for a night of clubbing.

"No! No, no, no!" Sienna shouted, as Lori pulled on her arm.

"Sienna, you can't stay in this house all day and night until he comes back," Lori said. "Come on, tonight will be fun."

"I would rather sit here with you and watch some movies or something. Order a pizza, I just really don't feel like going out!"

"Sienna, you turned 18 over two and a half months ago, and you have yet to take advantage of the Wednesday night club rule, ladies 18 and older, men 21 and up. And if we go now, we get in for free! So come on!"

Sienna finally caved and changed into a cute pair of tight dark denim pants and a low cut white top.

When they arrived at the club, they flirted with the doorman, and as soon as he opened the door, the music hit them. Sienna could feel it pumping through her chest. Lori immediately threw her hands in the air and started dancing toward the main floor. Sienna grabbed the back of her shirt and followed.

The two of them danced for almost an hour straight without breaking. They were both sweating and laughing, as several guys attempted to dance behind them. Sienna politely would decline and stop dancing, while Lori was grinding on every one of them.

Sienna had to take a break. She went over to the closest wall and sat down. She was fanning herself when she felt someone sit beside her.

"Hey sexy, wanna dance?" a deep voice asked her.

She turned and came face to face with a really good looking guy. She couldn't tell under the blue and purple lights what he was. Italian maybe? Greek?

"Um, no. I can't. Thank you though."

"Why not? I saw you out there on the dance floor. You were making several of these women jealous."

Sienna giggled. She doubted that, but this guy was good.

"Well, I have a boyfriend."

"So, I have a girlfriend," he returned, while licking his lips.

Sienna started feeling uncomfortable. Normally, she would have rolled her eyes at someone so forward, but ever since Terry, an advance like this started making her nervous.

"Come on, one dance. One slow, sexy dance for me," the guy continued.

Sienna was about to get up to walk away when he grabbed her hand and said, "Wait a second."

Her heart started beating rapidly and she couldn't breathe. But before she could think to say anything, someone pulled her back out of the guy's grasp.

"You know, she told you she had a boyfriend. You should have stopped there."

She relaxed and closed her eyes. She knew who's chest she was pressed tightly against. Chris.

"And who the fuck are you?" the guy asked, standing.

"Her boyfriend," Chris said glaring at the guy, before he led Sienna away .

When they reached the other side of the club, Chris released her hand and smiled at her.

"Thank you," Sienna shouted over the music.

"Don't mention it, princess."

Sienna gave him a once over. He looked good. He was in a nice black shirt with dark jeans. He had gotten a haircut too. She hadn't seen him since that day he had taken her to the Shore Patrol Offices.

As if he were reading her mind about him, he turned to her and said, "You look really good."

"Thank you. So do you. Are you here with some friends?" Sienna asked, as she scanned the crowed looking for Lori.

"No, actually Lori invited me. She didn't tell you? But unlike you two, I had to stand in line and pay. An extra twenty got me in, since I'm not 21."

Sienna smiled. She knew Lori had a bit of a crush on him. "No, she must have forgotten to mention it. But I'm glad you're here. It's been a little while."

"Yeah, too long," Chris admitted while gazing over at her.

Sienna smiled and turned her attention back to the dance floor. She could still feel his eyes on her. After a few awkward silences, Sienna finally excused herself to the restroom.

Once inside, she fixed her hair and started pushing her top back in place, when she noticed a tall red head coming out of the far stall. Immediately she froze. It was the red head who had her hands...and ass, all over Brandon the night of the Veterans Ball.

She and the red head locked eyes in the mirror.

Sienna quickly looked away and continued to pretend to straighten her top. But she could feel the red head still glaring at her. And she was so tall, that it made Sienna feel self-conscious to have her so close to her, gazing at her reflection.

Then Sienna could feel out of the corner of her eye, the red head turn in her direction and stare. Sienna scoffed to herself. This bitch may be taller than her, but Sienna could take her down.

Sienna rolled her eyes and turned to stare at the lanky woman.

"You're Sierra, right?" the red headed skank asked.

"Sienna," she corrected.

The two women stared at each other for a few moments longer, before the red headed woman extended her hand toward Sienna.

"I'm Rachel," she said.

Sienna stared at her hand and then slowly reached out to meet it. She felt Rachel hold onto her hand just a little too long.

Rachel leaned against the sink and continued to stare at Sienna.

"Sienna. That's a pretty name," Rachel said.

"Thanks. I saw you at the Veterans Ball, right? You used to date Brandon?" Sienna asked, trying her best to be friendly.

"Date BT? Oh, God no. We just fuck every now and then." she said with a slight laugh.

Sienna felt her face get hot. Oh, she was so going to smack this chick into next week.

"Excuse me?!" Sienna said, taking a step closer to her.

Rachel smiled brightly at Sienna.

"BT and I have never dated sweetheart, we only hook up. And I know you two are together now. But...if you ever get tired of him...come see me. I promise you won't regret it," Rachel said, giving Sienna a slow once over before she turned and walked out of the bathroom.

Sienna's mouth dropped. She just stood there looking at the door where Rachel had gracefully exited.

Back in the club, Sienna quickly walked back to Chris and pulled him aside.

"That woman, Rachel. The red head who was at the ball with BT, she's here!"

Chris smiled, "You didn't kill her, did you?"

"No, but she--she came on to me!" Sienna said, still trying to wrap her head around.

Chris laughed.

Sienna was still in shock. "I mean, I'm pretty sure she did. Do you think she's a lesbian?" she tried to whisper to him over the music.

"I don't know, but you sure know how to pull them," Chris whispered back to her.

Sienna playfully punched him in the shoulder and went to go find Lori.

When they arrived back at Brandon's, Lori decided to spend the night. They were sitting on the couch watching some old romantic classic and gulping down mouthfuls of popcorn.

Sienna thought of Brandon. She loved him so much. She would do anything for him. But damn it if she forgot AGAIN to tell him to wear a condom. Well, she'd fix that problem.

"Lori?"

"Hmm," Lori said totally into the movie.

"Will you go with me tomorrow. I want to get on birth control."

Lori turned and stared at Sienna. "Sure."

"Okay. I just don't want to go by myself, and I've never been to the gynecologist before. I'm a little scared."

"Oh, don't be. Girl, you know I got on the pill when I was 13."

Sienna laughed, "I know, I remember. You bragged about it for weeks."

"You know you were jealous," Lori laughed and threw a handful of popcorn at her.

**********************

The next morning, Sienna and Lori were waiting in the OB/GYN's office. Sienna was nervous. Her stomach kept fluttering. The only person who had been down there was Brandon, and she preferred to keep it that way. Lori was reading some gossip magazine and smacking gum. Sienna glanced over at her. She loved her like a sister, and in all honesty, Lori and she looked alike. Enough people had told them that throughout school, so they would sometimes tell people they were cousins.

Lori had always been there for her. She felt as though Lori tried to act as mother figure sometimes, and Lord knows Sienna was the only one she knew of their friends who didn't have a mother. Sure some kids grow up without a father, but somehow most of them learn to adjust. But being a young girl, growing up without a mom was hard. So many things she didn't know, but felt stupid for asking people.

But she never felt stupid around Lori. She knew that she would be in her corner no matter what. Maid of Honor at her wedding and vice versa.

"Sienna Branson?" a little round nurse called out.

Sienna got up, blew Lori a kiss and walked back with the nurse.

"This your first time coming to a gynecologist?" the nurse asked, as they walked back to the room.

"Yes ma'am."

When they entered into the room, Sienna sat down on the table.

"Okay, I just need a few answers from you," the nurse said.

"Alright."

The nurse stared down at her clip board, "Are you sexually active?"

Jeez, they jump right into it, Sienna thought.

"Yes."

"What form of protection are you currently using, if any?"

"Um, none now."

The nurse checked a couple more things off and then turned to her.

"Okay, I'm going to take your blood pressure and I need you to give me a urine sample in this cup. The bathroom is right there, and after I'm done, you'll need to change into this gown. And the doctor should be with you shortly."

Sienna hated peeing in that little cup. She found it gross. But she put the sample in the little slot through the bathroom door and changed into the gown.

She sat on the edge of the table swinging her legs back and forth. She was starting to get nervous again. So she tried to think of Brandon. But that started making her feel worse. She imagined him in some dark jungle trying to stay alive. She had to shake that thought.

The door opened and an older man walked through followed by the round little nurse. Her doctor had salt and pepper colored hair, but his face looked younger than his hair coloring.

"Miss Branson?"

"Yes," she whispered.

He smiled at her and shook her hand. "Hi, I'm Dr. Carlson. I'm going to give you your check up today. Do you have any questions before I begin?"

"Um, will it hurt?"

He laughed, "I'll try my best to keep it as painless and quick as possible."

Sienna swallowed loudly.

"Okay, I just need you to swing your legs up on the table and scoot all the way to the edge."

Sienna complied.

"Okay, now swing your legs up into these stirrups," the nurse added.

Could this be any more awkward?

"I'm going to tell you what I'm doing, before I do it, okay." Dr. Carlson said.

"Okay," Sienna answered.

He pulled his mask and gloves on. He pushed some large light over by his head and leaned the light down. Sienna felt so embarrassed. Why the hell would anyone want this job? Doctor or not!

"Okay, I'm going to insert this small metal clamp inside, okay? It's really cold, but I'll try to warm it up first."

Sienna heard him squeeze something out of a tube. Then she jumped slightly as she felt the cold metal pushing through her entrance. Uh, why do women go through this?!

After he was done with that contraption, she felt him sticking his fingers inside her. Jesus! She felt so dirty. She knew she was heading straight home to take a long hot shower.

After a few seconds, he was done and pulled off his mask and gloves.

"Okay Sienna, we're done. See that was quick and easy. Now you can get dressed, and I'll be back in just a moment."

Sienna eagerly put her clothes back on. She walked over to the magazines on the side table and began flipping through National Geographic.

After about 10 minutes, the doctor finally came back.

"Hey there," he said as he slid his stool over to her. Sienna hopped back on the table. She wondered if he would recommend the one a day pill, or maybe some type of shot or patch.

"Okay. Well, all of your tests checked out and you will be able to take a form of birth control eventually."

Sienna breathed a sigh of relief. At least she wasn't deformed or abnormal down there.

"But, I'm afraid I won't be able to start you on the pill until much later. Your urine sample came back positive. You are pregnant. 6 weeks to be exact," Dr. Carlson said.

Sienna froze. You know those moments in life when people say, 'Nothing can prepare you for this', Sienna now knew what that meant.

"So, if you'd decide to carry the baby to full term, I'd like you to set up an appointment with me asap so we can get you started on your prenatal care, okay?"

Sienna still hadn't moved. Her eyes started stinging, because she had yet to blink. Was she in shock. Could she die from it?

"Sienna? Are you alright? I'm sure this is a shock to you. If you need to speak with the nurse about some options, just let me know, and I'll have her come back in here."

Sienna finally snapped out of it. She just shook her head and stood up. She felt like she weighed a ton. She swayed for a second, as she noticed Dr. Carlson stick his arms out to catch her.

"I---I gotta go," she whispered and rushed out of the room.

She quickly paid her bill and walked out into the waiting room. She saw Lori quickly throw down the magazine she had been reading. She was sure it was the look on her face that caused Lori to jump up and rush over to her.

"What's wrong?" Lori asked.

"I'm, I'm --," Sienna tried her best to form her mouth to say 'pregnant', but it wasn't coming out.

"You're what? What's wrong?" Lori asked panicking. Then her eyes got big.

"No way!!" Lori yelled, causing half of the waiting room to turn in their direction.

Sienna flew out of the doors followed by Lori. She was trying her best to keep it together. She was pregnant? Oh God!

When they reached Brandon's house, Sienna fell onto the couch. Lori paced back and forth.

"Okay, let's just calm down. Fuck, how could this happen? Didn't you use anything?" Lori asked.

"Yes, I used a condom once," Sienna offered, still in shock.

"Once? Once?!! Sienna!" Lori shouted. "You have only used a condom ONCE with him?"

Sienna stared at Lori and slowly nodded her head.

"Okay, I'm going to calm down now. I just am shocked, too," Lori said.

"What if he's wrong? My dad said to always get a second opinion," Sienna said, hopeful.

"Okay, there's a start. Stay here, I'm gonna go grab some tests," she said over her shoulder as she ran out of the house.

Sienna just stared up at the ceiling. She knew she would cry in a minute. When the shock wore off, she would burst into tears. She closed her eyes and waited for Lori to come back.

***********************

'Fuck, fuck fuck fuck...shit!' Sienna thought over and over in her head. She didn't know what she felt at the moment. Her stomach was flip flopping and she was starting to hyperventilate.

She sat there on the toilet seat for what seemed like forever, until Lori opened the bathroom door. Sienna looked up at her. She could tell my Lori's expression that she must have looked scared shitless.

soular
soular
3,055 Followers