Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,056 Followers

Sienna smiled at him, but she didn't like this topic of conversation. Luckily the waiter came back just in time to take their order.

"So, what can I get for you this evening," he asked.

"Um, I'll take the Chicken Marsala, but no mushrooms, just that gravy shit," Brandon said, passing him his menu.

Sienna giggled. "I'll just have the fettuccini and a side garden salad with the house dressing. Thanks," she said.

"Hey, are you still going to study business management at Spelman?"

"Oh, I don't know. We'll see. I really like literature and creative writing though, so maybe I'll do something there. Plus, business management requires advanced math classes, and I suck at math."

Brandon chuckled. "Yeah, I remember. You were too funny when I was trying to tutor you on the fucking number theory and integers. You were pissing me off so bad that day."

"It was boring as hell, and you looked fine as hell. How did you expect me to concentrate?" Sienna playfully whined.

"So business is probably out then, huh?"

"Probably."

"Well I'm glad you finally grew out of your phase of wanting to be an actress," Brandon said.

"What makes you think I still don't want to be?" Sienna asked, smiling at him.

"Because, that's just not going to happen. You think I'm going to set you loose in Los Angeles, to be hugging and kissing all over these fucking guys in a movie? Hell no."

Sienna rolled her eyes and smiled. "Well, that's why they call it acting, BT."

"Yeah, well I won't be acting when I beat their ass."

Sienna laughed out loud. "Didn't anyone ever tell you that violence doesn't solve problems?"

Brandon thought about it for a moment, "No, but I'm sure the person who came up with that, got their ass kicked on a regular basis."

She laughed again. Brandon loved hearing her laugh. The way she threw her head back and closed her eyes when something was really funny to her. He made her laugh so hard one time, that she couldn't speak for a minute straight. He would love to spend the rest of his life listening to that musical laugh.

For Sienna, this was like a dream come true. She had obsessed over and worshiped Brandon for ten damn years. Her prince charming, and she was finally with him and having a wonderful date. She started feeling sentimental.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked.

"Of course."

"Okay, I don't know what kind of power you have over me that makes me divulge embarrassing things about myself, but I feel like telling you this one thing."

Brandon leaned back in his chair. "Alright."

"Okay, don't laugh at me though, but remember the night we first met? I was eight, remember?"

"Yeah, of course. You ran into me."

"Um, no, you ran into me," she teased. "But anyway, later that night...oh, this is so embarrassing. Okay, later that night, I wrote my name with your last name over and over on a piece of paper. Sienna Rose Temple. Even at school, I signed my papers like that, and my teachers would get sooo pissed at me," Sienna laughed, while covering her face.

She expected to hear Brandon's laugh mingle with hers, but he was silent. When she removed her hand from her eyes, she saw him staring out of the window.

Did she say something wrong? She ran back over in her head what she had said, but she didn't think she had said anything awful.

But before she could question it further, the waiter brought their food. She quickly looked down at her plate and began eating through the awkward silence.

"Sienna," she heard him say. She looked up and he was staring at her.

"Yes?"

"In the near future, would you like to have my last name for real?"

Sienna almost choked on her salad. She began coughing and had to quickly drink her water. Smooth, really smooth, she thought.

She looked back at Brandon. His intense stare was causing her to lose her train of thought. Was he asking her...? Oh God, don't start crying like a loser. Don't. It's not like he was asking her to marry him right then, but still... Sienna tried to think of some cool profound answer to give him. Something that will knock his socks off, and take his breath away for a change.

"Yes," she quietly answered. So much for profound impressing reply.

Brandon nodded his head and began eating. Sienna couldn't eat if her life depended on it. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Or maybe that was the baby making her sick again, but either way, she just wanted to shout to the world how amazing he was. Her arms felt like putty and her mind was spinning.

After he finished eating, Brandon stood up and grabbed Sienna's hand. He led her to an open space near the house band and twirled her around.

"Brandon! No one else is dancing," Sienna whispered, as she looked around at the customers, who had stopped eating, to watch them.

"Like I care," he whispered back to her, as he pulled her in close and the two began to slow dance.

Sienna looked up at him and wished this night would never end.

"I love you," she said, as she leaned her head against his chest.

"I love you, more," he said, as he kissed the top of her head.

***********************

Later that night, Brandon and Sienna lay in bed together after another exhausting, yet unbelievably satisfying night of lovemaking. Both of them were worn out. But Sienna's mind was still very much awake.

"Brandon?" Sienna asked, while rubbing his back.

"Yeah?" he said into the pillow.

"Do you have any baby pictures?"

"What?"

"You know, pictures of you when you were a baby."

Brandon turned over and looked up at her. He was so fucking sleepy, but he was trying to figure out where this was going.

"No, why?"

"I just wanted to see you as a little boy."

"Oh. No, I don't have any," he said closing his eyes and laying his head back down.

"Why not?" Sienna asked.

"Because no one ever took any," he replied, while burying his face further into the pillow.

She knew he was tired, but her mind was going a hundred miles a minute. There were so many things she was thinking about at that moment.

"Not even one?"

He turned over and looked at her again, his eyes half closed. "If my mom has any, great, but I don't know where she is, so it doesn't matter. And my aunt and uncle would probably rather forget I even existed, and the feeling is mutual, so none there either."

That halted all of Sienna's thoughts. "Oh God, that's so sad!" she said, hugging him.

Brandon laughed, "Well damn, don't make me feel bad about it."

Sienna couldn't imagine what that must be like to not have anything from your childhood. But maybe it would only be a painful reminder to him. Her father's house was littered with pictures of her when she was a newborn, toddler, and every other age. Her high school graduation picture sat on her father's desk now. And Brandon had the same one tucked in the frame of the bedroom mirror.

She imagined what Brandon would have looked like as a kid. What their child could look like. Brandon's skin was naturally more pale than it was now, but due to summer, he inherited a light beautiful tan. She ran her fingers over his dark brown hair, which lightened with the change in the seasons. He was 6'3, body that resembled the Adonis, a face like an Abercrombie Model with striking green eyes. How could their child NOT be beautiful?

But she was jumping too far ahead. She still wasn't even sure if she was going to have the baby. But in the end, she finally drifted off to sleep with the image of a gorgeous baby boy in her head.

*******************

The next morning, Brandon was outside washing off his Jeep. For the life of him, he didn't know why he had chosen black. Shit gets so dirty too easily. He was spraying it off, when Sienna came out of the house.

She was wearing a cute little light blue dress. Jesus, how many dresses did this girl own? And he'd be damned if each one of them didn't give him a hard on.

She plopped down on the steps and leaned back. Brandon contemplated spraying her with the hose, but she looked too damn beautiful to violate. Instead he smiled at her and continued washing the Jeep.

Sienna couldn't hide the lust in her eyes. He was wearing a pair of loose dark blue cargo shorts that came to his knees and a pair of low cut sneakers. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and his body was banging. She could still see the light black and blue marks from their last mission, but with his toned abs and tight chest, she didn't give a damn. She was already feeling like a female cat in heat.

"Want me to put on my bikini and wash it for you?" she offered.

"Fuck, would you?" Brandon asked, smiling at her. "I'll go grab my camera."

Sienna laughed. She knew she was being devilish, but she couldn't help herself.

"Hey Brandon," she called out.

He turned to look at her again as she slowly spread her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties, and he had a straight upskirt shot of her beautiful smooth pussy.

He lowered the hose in front of his shorts as the water continued to shoot out. Sienna giggled at the position of the hose and the hunger burning in Brandon's eyes.

She slowly strolled over to him and pulled the hose out of his hand and dropped it. She pushed him up against the Jeep door and dropped to her knees. She removed his rigid cock from his shorts and began licking and sucking the head.

Brandon leaned his head back and moaned. He felt her grab his balls and massage them as she took more of him into her mouth.

He tightly gripped her head and stared down at her. "Hey, look at me," he commanded.

She looked up into his face with those huge sexy, soulful eyes and dark long eyelashes, while his hard dick was buried in her mouth. She continued to please him as he watched himself disappear between those full sensuous lips.

"Ugh, fuck Sienna," he whispered as he felt his balls tighten. Shit, he was about to explode.

Sienna quickly worked her mouth over his dick until she felt the first wave of come spray her tongue. She continued to suck on him as she swallowed the salty delicious taste of his seed.

When she was done, she got up, wiped the last little bit of his pearly liquid that was on her lips into her mouth and tried to turn and walk away.

"Oh, not so fast," he breathed heavily, as he roughly grabbed her and opened the Jeep door. He forced her down, so that she was bent over the front seat, while her feet were still touching the ground. Brandon slid her legs apart with his foot. He raised the back of her dress and bent down between her legs.

Brandon stuck his middle finger in his mouth and wet it. He then eagerly licked her sweet center as he slowly inserted his finger into her tight ass.

"Aah, oh shit!" Sienna squealed, as she felt an extraordinary and bizarre tingle moving up her legs and to her pussy. Oh, this was a new sensation. She lost her breath. She felt his tongue plunging in and out of her pussy while his finger penetrated her other hole.

"Oh, God!!" she gasped as she began coming. That was the fastest it had ever happened. She couldn't comprehend what was happening to her body at this moment.

Brandon stood up and pulled his shorts down. Sienna couldn't move. Her legs felt like jello. She prayed his neighbors couldn't see, but something told her that Brandon wouldn't really care.

She felt his dick resting at the entry to her vagina as he mounted her. He thrust hard and deep into her. From her angle, she couldn't see much. Just the pedals on the floor of the Jeep as she was pushed further and further into the seat. She felt her own juices trickle down her legs.

Brandon knew this was going to be quick. He was fucking her fast and hard, and was ready to come inside her. He placed her arms behind her back and held them there while he continued to assault her tender pussy. And the thought that someone could walk by them in this position, turned him on even more.

Sienna loved it when Brandon got rough and dominant. She lost count of the orgasms she was having. They were just running into the next. She was panting and grunting while the sound of his body slapping into her ass loudly invaded the quiet neighborhood.

Brandon quickened his thrusts as he came inside her. When he was done, he fell over onto her back.

"Damn, baby," he whispered into her ear as they both laid there breathing hard.

After their hot and dirty escapade in the Jeep, they decided to shower off together.

"Brandon, will you go to my father's birthday party on Saturday?" Sienna asked him while she was washing his back.

Brandon turned around and stared down at her. Fuck, he had forgotten about that.

"Sienna, I don't think that's a good idea."

"I'll warn him ahead of time. I think it's good for you to go and show no hard feelings."

"But there ARE hard feelings, that's kinda the point," he said, as he turned back around to continue washing his hair.

"Please, for me?" she pleaded while placing her arms around his waist.

Brandon sighed. He really didn't want to go. Commander Branson had already made it perfectly clear that he didn't want Brandon back in his home ever again. But for Sienna, he would try it, no matter how disastrous he figured it might be.

********************

Brandon turned off the engine and laid his head on the steering wheel. Sienna rubbed his back.

"Come on, baby. It will be fine. There will be other people there that will keep you busy. And Darren will be here. You don't have to talk to my dad if you don't want to. I mean, you signed his birthday card, right?" Sienna offered, hopeful.

Brandon didn't think he could do it. Already half of the people in that house disapproved of his relationship with Sienna and the other half probably disapproved of his feud with the Commander. He really didn't know why he was here. If one person said the wrong thing to him, he was going to lose it.

And what was worse, is that he had planned on throwing the Commander's 50th birthday party. He had never wanted to do sentimental shit like that before, but Jackson was like his father. Was, being the key word.

"Are you sure he knows I'm coming?" Brandon turned to her with his head still resting on the steering wheel.

Sienna bit her bottom lip. She had never actually gotten around to informing her father that Brandon was coming. She had meant to, but then she was side-tracked with the state of her condition. Yet another thing she hadn't told him or her father.

The front door opened and Lori came skipping out. Brandon and Sienna collectively blew a sigh of relief.

Lori walked over to Sienna's door. "You know, the party is inside, right?" she asked, with a grin. She looked over at Brandon. "And you look a little pale there, sir," she said, making fun of him. Brandon stuck his middle finger up at her, "You know what you can do with that, right?" he asked.

Lori laughed and pulled Sienna's door open. She tried to help her out of the car, but Sienna swatted at her hands and nervously stared back at Brandon.

"Stop it, before you give me away," she whispered to Lori.

"You two go ahead, I'll be inside in just a minute," Brandon said as he laid his head back against the head rest.

"You sure BT, I can wait on you," Sienna suggested.

"No baby, go ahead. I just need a moment to myself."

Lori started pulling Sienna's arm, and reluctantly she followed. She was worried about him, but she turned and entered the house.

Once inside, she immediately came in contact with several of her dad's friends and Navy personnel. After greeting different people, she escaped to the kitchen and saw Darren standing against the counter with his date.

"Hey, gorgeous," Darren said, while his date glanced at him with an evil eye.

"Hi Darren," she said, while turning to the woman waiting for Darren to introduce them.

"Oh, this is Tasha," he said, getting the hint.

"Hi Tasha, hope you're enjoying the party," Sienna tried to offer as condolence for Darren's rude greeting.

"Yes, I am. So it's your dad's party?" Tasha asked.

"Yep. The big 5-0."

Sienna really wasn't in the mood to deal with any of this. Plus she felt dizzy again. She excused herself from the couple and walked outside into the backyard where the party was taking place.

She spotted her father over by the grill talking to LT. Dennison. She liked Nick. He always seemed so serious though. Her father saw her walking toward him. She noticed that he tensed for a second, but then smiled and waved.

"Hey daddy. Happy birthday," she said to him while delivering him a big hug.

"Thanks baby. I'm glad you came. I wasn't sure if you would or not, but I'm glad you did," Jackson said, as he hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

That hurt Sienna. For her own father to think she wouldn't come to his birthday party. She had to get this thing with he and Brandon resolved. The two most important people in her life couldn't stand each other, and that was a source of a lot of her stress.

Brandon felt ill. He wanted to be anywhere in the world except right here. But he eventually got out and walked inside. There were only a handful of people in the house, which is where he preferred to stay. He figured everyone else was in the back yard. A yard he had helped with the landscaping two summers ago.

He noticed Darren walking toward him. Thank God.

"Damn man, you look bad," Darren told him as he looked him up and down.

"Thanks," Brandon replied, looking around him.

"He's in the backyard," Darren said, knowing who Brandon was searching for.

"Man up," Darren said while patting him on the back and pushing him towards the deck doors.

When Brandon and Darren walked out into the backyard, for the briefest of moments, everyone was silent. The chatter started back up instantly, and Brandon assumed it was about him. Fuck, he needed a drink.

He scanned the back yard looking for Sienna. He spotted her by her father and the LT. They had both stopped talking to look at him. Brandon quickly looked away and went to tag along with Darren as he entertained a new group.

Chris considered himself a reasonable person. He had always remained calm and tried his best to be fair in all situations. BUT, he knew that Brandon's presence was causing the Commander's party to become awkward. Chris wanted him to leave. Maybe more so for his own personal reasons, but he felt that Brandon didn't belong here.

Plus, he was little more on edge than he normally would be after finding out about Sienna's pregnancy. He was sure that Brandon was over the moon about it, since that now meant she wouldn't be leaving for school. Well, fuck that!

He got up from his chair and started making his way over toward Brandon.

Sienna noticed out of the corner of her eye, Chris easing closer and closer to Brandon and Darren. She tried to listen to what her father was saying, but her eyes kept drifting towards what was unfolding.

Chris stepped up directly behind Brandon and tapped him on the shoulder. Brandon slowly turned around, narrowing his eyes at him and frowning. Chris swallowed hard at that moment. He didn't really know what he was going to say, but he felt someone should confront the pink elephant in the room.

"What?" Brandon asked him.

"So, when does Sienna leave for Spelman?" Chris asked. He had no idea where the direction of this conversation would be going.

"She's over there, why don't you ask her?" Brandon retorted, and turned back around.

"Because, I'm asking you," Chris countered.

Darren's eyes widened. Brandon slowly spun back around with a confused look on his face.

"Chris, that's your name, right? What the fuck do you want?" he asked heatedly.

"School is important to her. And I don't want her throwing it away. Maybe you can persuade her not to."

Brandon squared his shoulders with Chris, "Maybe you can mind your own fucking business."

Darren started scooting in between them. "Hey, it's the Commander's party. Let's keep it friendly. Chris, why don't you see if they are ready to eat now, okay?" he said, trying to make peace, while giving Chris a stern look.

soular
soular
3,056 Followers