Damn, My Buddy is a Sub! Ch. 02

Story Info
Unplanned events at a buddy's house get even better.
2.2k words
4.48
28.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(continued from section 1)

(In the first section, I teased with my buddy's girlfriend, and got her to agree to a bet...a bet that I was determined to win.)

*

I separated her pink inner lips with my nose, and making my tongue wide and flat, I gave her several long, firm, slow licks the length of her slit, starting at the skin between her pussy and ass and stopping above the clit. I repeated this stroke for a minute or two, until I felt the muscles in her hips and legs relax. I then rolled my tongue up and over her clit, licking up through her trench, looping my tongue over the hood of her clit, then back down through her trench again. After several passes up and down her in this fashion, I then put her hooded clit between my lips and rolled it around, still protected by its hood.

When I did this, she let out her first sound. "Mmmmmmmmm.......", she hummed contently, to nobody in particular. "That does feel good..."

I returned to licking her entire pussy, and found that her juices had begun to run in earnest. She was getting sloppy wet, and tasted absolutely delicious. The combination of her light, clean scent and the taste of the clear liquid seeping from her had me fixated on her pussy. The smooth, hairless lips had flushed from the dainty light pink color that they were when I started to a swollen reddish-purple. Her clit was completely engorged now, and stood out from under its hood. It was bright pink, and much larger than I would have initially guessed.

A tiny stream of her clear cream had trickled out of her pussy, and run down to the rim of her ass. I slowly traced the path it had taken with my tongue, arriving at the tiny pink knot of her asshole. With some extra saliva and a firm tongue, I ran my tongue in slow circles around the rim of her ass, occasionally flicking my tongue at the center of the knot. After several circles around the rim, I ran my tongue back up and drove it deep into her pussy several times, then retraced my path around her ass again. And then again to her pussy, with wide, slow licks from the bottom to the top.

She exhaled loudly, and her hips began the telltale small, involuntary quivers that mark the beginning of a girl's path to an orgasm. I smiled to myself when I felt the quivers, and lifted my eyes to look up at the two of them.

Terri had her eyes closed and was leaning back, reclining against Cal's side. She had her mouth half-open, with a hint of a smile playing off of her lips and a slight flush to her cheeks and throat. I smiled again. That flush was telling. Many girls become adept at faking orgasms for one reason or another, but they cannot fake that flush they get when they are truly excited.

Cal had one arm around her shoulders, with his hand caressing one of her breasts. His other hand was stroking his cock, slowly pulling and kneading on his shaft as he watched me pleasure his girlfriend. I smiled at him, then lowered my head, keeping eye contact with Cal. I lightly sucked her clit between my lips, and holding the suction, quivered my tongue ever so lightly over her clit. When she moaned loudly, I winked at Cal, then broke the eye contact and went back to work on Terri.

Terri had her left leg thrown up against the back of the sofa, and she lifted the right leg and propped her heel on my back, up near my shoulder. With both of her legs propped up, it freed my hands to join the party that my tongue was having with her pussy. While I sucked gently on her clit, I placed all four fingers of each hand on each respective side of her pussy, just on the outside edge of her meaty outer lips. I pressed the fingertips together, and with both lips caught between them, I rolled the outer lips -- and the inner lips caught inside of them -- in a circular, massaging motion.

I glanced up again, and saw that both of her nipples were swollen and extended. Riding high on top of her firm breasts, they were a sight to behold. Alternating my tongue between long, deep strokes inside her pussy and light rolling strokes over her clit, I slid both of my hands up over her abdomen to her breasts. I nudged Cal's hand out of the way, then slid my hands up further, enjoying the heft and firmness of her breasts in my palms.

Pushing up from the bottom, I grazed my palms up and over her nipples, then rotated my palms in a circular motion, kneading her large, hard nipples without using my fingers. Her eyelids fluttered open and she made eye contact with me for the first time.

"Ohhh, shiiiit....that is amazing...", she murmured, drawing the words out. Her eyes shut again, and her jaw fell open, as she began breathing heavily through her mouth.

Cal had an iron grip on his erect cock, and was beginning to stroke it harder. Without saying anything, I pointed at his cock and wagged my finger, simultaneously shaking my head No. He got the idea -- I did not want him to come yet. He slowed his stroke, and then moved his hand to his balls, which he began squeezing and caressing.

I returned my attention to Terri, placing my hand back on her breast and continuing the kneading with my palms. Her nipples had responded by swelling even larger, and turning a dark pink color. With her nipples in such a state, I knew that she was more than halfway to her first orgasm.

Getting serious now, I continued my rubbing of her breasts, but lightened the stroke, as to not distract from the sensations of my tongue exploring her folds. My tongue delved deep inside her repeatedly, then dropped down to penetrate her ass slightly, then returned to her pussy. When the twitching of her hips fell into a rhythmic cadence, I went to work on her clit.

I lightly sucked her clit into my mouth, and then quivered my tongue over it. This time, though, I continued the buzzing for twenty or thirty seconds. Having already worked her up into a lather, this buzzing was building her up rapidly towards her climax.

She moaned loudly, then pushing my arms away from her breasts, she clutched the back of my head with both of her hands and pulled it firmly into her crotch. I released her clit from my mouth, and drove my tongue deep inside of her, over and over. After about thirty seconds of this, I returned my mouth to her clit, and snaked a couple of fingers into her drenched cunt.

As I slowly but firmly rolled my tongue up and over her clit and its hood, over and over, I worked two fingers into her pussy, with the fingertips facing up. Pressing up against the wall a few inches in, I kneaded the top of her pussy wall, feeling for her G spot. As my fingers found the spot and rolled over it repeatedly, pressing firmly, Terri's hands clenched hard at the back of my head and her nails dug into my scalp.

Ignoring her nails, I sucked hard on her clit as I continued to roll my fingertips over her G spot. I could feel her body respond to the waves of pleasure emanating from her pussy. Her head rolled from side to side, and she kept mumbling unintelligibly, with the only understandable words being "Yes! Ohhhhh, fuck yessss....!"

Knowing that she was about to come, I didn't change a thing. I had her clit suctioned into my mouth, with my tongue buzzing across it lightly at about ninety miles and hour. My fingers were pressed hard against her inner wall, making small, hard circles around her magical spot. I stopped my tongue for a few seconds right as she peaked, then drove my tongue down on her clit with a vengeance.

Terri exploded off of the sofa in climax. Her legs shot out straight and rigid on either side of my head, and her ass raised up off of the cushions as her body convulsed, then her hips pulled back, as she tried to escape from my quivering tongue. This up and down dance went on for almost half a minute, as her hips raised from the pleasure of the orgasm, then lowered as she tried to escape.

Just as she rolled past the main part of the orgasm, I stopped my tongue, but kept my lips wrapped around her clit, encircling it without touching it. I removed my fingers from inside her, and returned both hands to the slow but firm massaging motion, with the all four fingers of each hand pressing inwards from the outside of her outer lips.

As the orgasm subsided, and her breathing became regular again, I made my tongue wide and flat again, and ran it slowly up and down her now-gaping slit, careful to not touch her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. Mmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmm..." she purred, with her eyes still closed.

For the next minute or two, I continued the long slow draws of my tongue over her drenched pussy, enjoying the plethora of juices that ran out of her while her body recovered. Sensing that she had passed her refractory period, I pulled the hood over her clit with my lips and rolled it around gently, careful to use the hood to protect it.

That had the desired effect, as her ass muscles slowly clenched then relaxed, then clenched and relaxed, over and over. I dropped down and ran my tongue around the rim of her ass several times, then pushed my tongue in about an inch and wriggled it. She gasped lightly, then bucked her hips gently, while I ran my tongue over her tight pink asshole several times in quick succession.

Over the next several minutes, I slowly worked her over in a similar fashion to the first time, but this time I backed off every time she came close to climaxing. After several near misses, she was panting heavily, and nearly sobbing. "God, please! Make me come again! Ohh, pleeeaaase let me come...!"

Using only my fingers, I massaged her G spot furiously for a minute, until she was right on the cusp. I then lowered my head and pulled her clit back into my mouth, and started the light buzzing of my tongue over her clit. I rode her up to the crest of her climax, then froze my fingers and my tongue just long enough to let her slide back slightly from the crest, then repeated this four more times....then I pushed her over the edge.

She screamed and bucked as the orgasm consumed her. Cal had forgotten his penis, and was doing his best just to hold onto her shoulders has her body repeatedly wracked and convulsed with pleasure. The orgasm seemed to last forever, as her juices squirted out of her pussy, drenching my face and the sofa cushion.

After several long moments, her body went limp. I grinned -- I had her where I wanted her now. Just has she thought it was over, I started back on her pussy with my tongue. "Oh, God no, I can't take any more!", she pleaded, trying to push my head away.

"Say it then. Tell me that I am the best ever."

"Huh? What?" she mumbled, still trying to get away.

"The bet." I told her. "The bet. Say what we all know is true...tell me that I am the best ever." I then ran my tongue up the length of her slit, and settled in on her clit.

"Oh, God please stop for a minute! Okay, okay...you are the best. The absolute best I have ever had. Ohhhhh, holy shit.......Yes. The best. Okay?"

I lowered my head and blew a stream of air on her clit. She gasped and twitched again. "Now tell me that I can fuck you. Tell me that I can fuck you any way I want to", I commanded.

She glanced back at Cal, and he nodded. "Yes, you can fuck me..." she sighed, with a smile.

I blew on her clit again. "No, tell me that I can fuck you any way I want -- that all of your holes belong to me tonight."

Her eyes opened wider as the meaning became clear to her. To reinforce the idea, I dropped my head down and ran my tongue over her tight pink asshole a few times, then plunged it in and wiggled it.

"Ohhh God that feels good....Yes, you can fuck me any way you want. I am yours.", she breathed.

Cal said nothing, but he got a look on his face that looked like a kid whose candy was stolen. It dawned on me then that he had not had the pleasure of fucking Terri's tight little ass yet.

Sweet victory. I pulled my tongue from her ass and sat up, enjoying the view her lying up against her boyfriend, all frazzled and disheveled from the intense orgasms that she had just experienced. Cal sat there holding her shoulder and staring at the two of us. I winked at him again, then reached for my trousers.

"What are you doing?" Terri asked quizzically.

"Looking for a quarter. You two have a bet to honor."

(continued in Section 3)