Damsel in Distress (5 & 6)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
646 Followers

Duncan was shocked. 'I can't believe you did this to me under the pretence of doing Helen a favour.'

'Don't kid yourself, darling, we all saw the smiles of pleasure on your face during the day. You loved dressing in Helens clothes. Don't you deny it. Count yourself lucky here's a chance to enjoy yourself and please us all.'

'Now do hurry along.'

'I'm waiting for the adhesive to soften.' He said pointing at his half submerged breasts.

Their Mum gave them an affectionate glance.

'They're lovely aren't they? What beauties, but you'll have to wait along time,' she said, 'the glue should last a good forty-eight hours. Just ask Helen nicely and she'll lend you some more of her things and you can join us for tea.'

Duncan's face froze 'What about Dad, what will he say?'

'We told him along time ago. He always thought you're a bit of a pansy and you know your father, his only real interest is his acting, so he's delighted you've offered to help.'

'Hold on.' Duncan was quick to point out. 'I'm not sure if I want to take part in your play it doesn't sound healthy.'

'Don't be silly, I'm sure you will, especially when you've had time to see your portfolio father is developing. By all accounts there's some excellent footage of you this afternoon in Cambridge, playing with your friends all dressed up. Now do hurry along.'

Helen smiled at him sweetly as beads of sweat ran down his face.

'I will do as mum asks and see what clothes I can give you,' she says chuckling as the two women left the bathroom leaving Duncan to stare at his chest and ponder the weekend ahead.

Did Duncan take the leading role in his parents forthcoming drama? What was the size of Steve's part? How did he fare in costume? Perhaps more immanently, what did he do the following day still sporting a chest any girl twice his age would be proud of? These and other questions may be answered if we receive enough comments to encourage a further episode.

The end

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
646 Followers
12