Damsels in Distress on a Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,401 Followers

"Well, there's a whole lake," I said as she unwrapped her legs from around me and pulled herself up to as much of a sitting position as she could with my shrinking dick still in her.

"Hmmm skinny dipping? I don't know if I could do that, I mean you might see me naked." She said with a giggle.

"Like I haven't already," I replied?

"Uh huh." She said dropping her legs and pushing me back. "Last one in is a rotten egg!"

She stood up on the engine cover and launched herself over the stern of the boat, landing in the water with a big splash.

"Looks like I never had a chance," I said as I climbed up to jump in after her.

"Not a one," she called as I launched myself.

We swam and played for some time, periodically stopping to hold each other and kiss passionately. "You know if you keep this up, you're going to get me all turned on again and have to fuck me again." She said after we kissed some more.

"And I'm going to complain about that?"

"You might not. But my daughter might. She wanted me to come fuck you and then bring you home so she could finish thanking you herself."

"Oh? I take it that it was her hand in my pants yesterday?"

"Uh huh. She really wanted to just lay down and let you take her right there. I think it was her idea to flash you too."

"I see. So why didn't she just ask me to screw her then?"

"I guess she was afraid her friends would think she was too easy or something. They went home this morning, so it's just the two of us."

"I see. And I'm the prize? What am I missing here?"

She pulled me close and held me so I was eye to eye with her. "You're the first man I've had sex with since my husband left us almost ten years ago. And I have to say, that it has been one hell of a time. My daughter has been trying to set me up for a long time, but it just never felt right. I'm not so sure I really want to share you with my daughter after having a taste of you."

"I take it she likes older men?"

"mmmmhmmm. She says younger guys don't know how to take care of a woman and older men make better lovers."

"And what do you say?"

"I say that this older man certainly makes a good lover."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you. I have very much enjoyed what we shared today. I wish it could go on, but I'm afraid I have to go home later today."

"I'm sorry too. Where's home?"

"Long way from here." She said with a frown. "A lot longer than you want to travel, that is if you even wanted to see me again."

"So just exactly where is a long where from here?"

"Missouri," she said quietly.

"I'm pretty familiar with the state, where in Missouri?"

"A little place called Saint James. Probably never heard of it."

"And if I did, then what?"

"Well, I'd certainly like to see you again. I'd at least like to get to know you a lot better. I'm sure my daughter wouldn't object to that either."

"This could get complicated," I said quietly.

"Oh... I'm sorry. You weren't wearing a ring so I figured you were single." She said pushing away from me and starting back toward the boat.

"I am single," I said as I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her bare body against mine, my already hardening dick pressing against her shaved mound. "What will be complicated is trying to deal with two beautiful women that both want my body, although probably for different reasons."

"I don't understand," she said quizzically?

"It's simple... Saint James is like... ten miles from where I live," I said with a grin. "And I would be more than happy to get to know you better too."

She looked at me a long time, trying to decide if I was serious or joking. Finally she broke into a smile and hugged me tight, pressing her tits into my chest. "I guess this means that I can fuck you silly out here and still let my Amanda thank you herself."

"I think that will work just fine. I was planning on staying another day, but I don't see any reason I can't head home today."

"I don't suppose we could take turns riding with you and talking. I mean I have a lot to learn about you."

"And I you," I said as she pulled her head back and allowed me to kiss her, this time the embrace much more gentle and less urgent.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,401 Followers
12