Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 01

Story Info
Dan takes control of his wife.
3k words
4.48
111.9k
116
4

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan Henderson looked like your average guy, average height, average looks, but he had very above average intelligence, and above average charm. His intelligence had made him sought after as a software engineer coming out of college; his charm had won him the job, and a very attractive wife.

Dan had met Kelly in college while he was studying engineering in Texas, and she was a freshman without any idea what she wanted to study. Not that she wasn't intelligent, she was very smart, but she was one of those people who had trouble making up their mind. She had spent most of her life sheltered, with her parents telling her what to do and how to behave, and for the most part she obeyed. She rebelled a little, in the way all teenagers rebel against their parents, but she had grown up a very good daughter.

Dan had also been a good kid growing up, but his mind was always working, trying to figure out how to accomplish this or that. Yet he always worked within the framework of rules his parents laid out for him.

When they first met, Kelly wanted little to do with Dan. He was tutoring her roommate in physics, a job he took so he'd always have a few bucks in his pocket, and when he first saw her he fell instantly in love. Kelly was used to dating jocks or very attractive men, and she virtually ignored him when on that first meeting.

He pursued her for several weeks, and she continually shot him down, but his persistence and charm eventually won her over and she agreed to a date. She had the time of her life and found him to be the most intelligent, witty, and caring man she had ever met. They were inseparable from that night forward.

They dated throughout the rest of his time in college, and even after Dan graduated and got a job at a small software company. He took the job because it was near the school and he could see Kelly every day. He guided her through college and she graduated with a degree in biochemistry. At the graduation party her parents threw for her, he proposed and she happily accepted. Her family adored him, his parents loved her, and it seemed a match made in heaven.

After they were married, Dan got a job with a much larger software firm in Dallas, a few hours from where both their parents lived. They bought a house in a quiet neighborhood filled with retired people, and a few young professionals like themselves. For a few months, Kelly halfheartedly looked for a job, but she could never decide on one, and enjoyed her time taking care of the house. She didn't need to work, and Dan never made it in issue; he enjoyed coming home to a well cooked meal and well decorated, clean house.

Kelly had a very close relationship with her mother and younger sister and would often make the hour long drive to visit them on the family farm. She would spend the day with them, chatting and helping out, then drive back home to have dinner ready for Dan. She loved her dad and brother too because they were family, but was not nearly as close to them and her mother and sister.

While her dad had treated his wife like a queen and his daughters like princesses, he objectified other women. He was a frequent visitor to topless bars, had occasional one night stands, and even took his son to Nevada for his eighteenth birthday and got them both prostitutes for the night.

Her brother, Tom, held the same views as her father, but was not as smart at hiding it, which ended his marriage in divorce. Since then her brother dated one girl after another, not even pretending to look for a serious relationship. Kelly had even caught him eying her and their little sister up and down on more than one occasion.

Dan was an only child, and had a great relationship with both his parents, although neither one quite understood his intellect. They knew he was smart, and that he understood things that many other people did not, but that was the extent of it. One thing he shared with his father was a love of woodworking, and in their new house Dan had a workshop built into their garage.

About a year after their marriage, Kelly's mother died suddenly from a stroke. Less than six months after that, her sister got married and moved to California. The two losses so close together sent Kelly into a depression. Dan realized this but was unsure how to help her. Although they lived comfortably, money was tight, but Dan offered to pay for a trip to visit her sister in California. Kelly was so depressed that she refused his offer.

Their sex life suffered too, and for several weeks Dan was understanding about it, but when those weeks turned into months he couldn't take it anymore. He loved his beautiful wife to death, but her unwillingness to have sex was making him angry. Things finally came to a head one night, as he got worked up watching her sexy body as she changed her clothes before bed. When she completely ignored him as she sullenly climbed into bed he threw his head into his pillow in frustration.

"Nothing again," he muttered, angrily.

"What?" Kelly asked, not hearing what he said.

"When are you going to snap out of this funk you're in?" he asked instead of answering her. "We haven't had sex in about three months."

"I'm sorry," she snapped, rolling over away from him. "I'm sorry that my mother died, and my sister moved away. And I'm sorry that my grief is keeping you from getting laid!"

Dan got angrier at her words. He had given her plenty of time to get over her mother's death. He knew it wasn't the response he should give her, but he was so mad he couldn't control himself; he reached over and grabbed her arms and dragged her out from under the covers.

"Dan, what are you doing?!" she yelled.

"I've been very patient with you, but somehow I've got to beat some sense into you," he said forcefully through gritted teeth.

Kelly didn't like the sound of that and tried to twist and pull out of her husband's grasp. Dan was too strong for her, and held her tight as he maneuvered her to the edge of the bed. He sat down on the edge of the mattress and bent her down over his lap. Her legs were trapped between his, and he held her wrists with one hand behind her back. She struggled and tried to arch her back, but it was no use, he was just too strong.

"Dan, please don't do this," she begged through tears that started flowing down her face.

"I'm sorry, Kelly, but I'm sick and tired of watching you sulk all over the house. You've rejected every offer of help I've given you, and frankly I'm so horny I've had thoughts about cheating!" he retorted.

Now that he had her where he wanted, Dan calmed a bit. She still gave a token struggle, but mostly she just sobbed loudly as she was bent over his knee. He grabbed the waistband of her pajama bottoms and slowly pulled them down. She was wearing a pair of white full back panties. He hated them, they were so plain. The full back still wasn't enough to completely hide her delicious ass though. She could be wearing the most unflattering pair of sweats and you would still take notice of her ass.

He pulled her panties down too, exposing her luscious butt to his searing gaze. Kelly stopped struggling, realizing the futility, but continued to cry and plead with him to let her go. He ignored her cries, but he couldn't ignore her ass, his eyes were riveted to it. It had been so long since he held those sweet cheeks in his hands.

He raised his hand and brought it down sharply across her bottom, delivering a stinging blow. Kelly yelped and kicked her legs, and began crying even harder at the indignity of receiving a spanking from her husband. A red, angry handprint formed on her ass from the slap and Dan's rose again to give another one. Slap! It came down again leaving another handprint on her exquisite flesh. He continued to spank her with slow, deliberate blows, letting her feel each and every one to its fullest. He had resolved to give her one for every day she had denied him sex.

Somewhere around twenty she stopped crying out loud, and let out only quiet sobs and moans with each blow. By this time her entire ass was aflame, and looked like one big red welt. Dan continued the punishment, raining blows on every inch of her fleshy ass. He had around seventy left to give her and he wanted to make each one count.

Around forty he realized that she was no longer crying and sobbing at all, instead she was softly moaning with each blow. She was pressing her crotch into his leg every time his hand came down, and he began to wonder if she was actually enjoying it. That thought was confirmed around spank number sixty when she came against his leg.

It was amazing to watch. He had only witnessed his wife orgasm while they were in the middle of sex, and to see her groaning and her muscles spasming from this angle was exciting. He waited until she was finished before he continued. His next blow was accompanied by a wet squishy sound from her pussy. She was so wet it was unbelievable; the wetness had soaked through his pajamas.

He was unsure of the exact number of days it had been since they had sex, but he figured it was around ninety, and when he reached that number her entire body was squirming around again as she was nearing yet another orgasm.

He stopped the spanking and loosened his grip on her, but she continued to hump and rub her crotch against his leg, seeking release from fire that was burning inside her cunt. By this time Dan's cock was rock hard and he needed somewhere to stick it. He pushed her to the ground between his legs and pulled out his full eight inches.

Kelly looked up at him expectantly. It was the first time he had seen her face since the spanking began and he was shocked to see the absolute look of lust in her eyes. Her body rocked and squirmed on its own as if she had no control over it. He grabbed the back of her head roughly and pulled it toward his thick standing member. Her mouth opened automatically to take it in, even though she rarely gave him blowjobs. Right now all she wanted was dick and she didn't care where or who's.

Dan pushed her head down on his cock, forcing it into her mouth. She sucked eagerly, but was surprised at the force he used on her. He wasn't just looking for a blowjob, he wanted to fuck her face like he never had before. He held her head on the sides with both hands and moved it up and down mercilessly. She choked and gagged every time the head of his dick hit the back of her throat. He didn't want her to throw up all over him, he wasn't into that, so he backed off a little, but his goal was to have his entire cock in her mouth when he came.

The slower pace allowed Kelly time to recover before his hard member pressed against her throat again. Dan was surprised that she didn't complain or try to get away. She was breathing hard through her nostrils, but seemed more than content to take his brutal assault. "That's it bitch, take it all," he growled at her. His words seemed to excite her and he watched as she reached one hand down and started rubbing her cunt furiously.

Every cough, every gag, sent a thrill along the entire length of his cock while it was in her mouth. When he pulled her head back, long trails of thick saliva ran along his cock. Finally, after battering her throat for several minutes, it was like he broke through some barrier and his dick went in further. When he pulled her head back she gasped for air, but then forced her own head back down on his prick. It went in all the way this time and he felt the tip of her tongue tickling his balls while his cock was buried down her throat. He could feel the breath from her nostrils blowing on the hair in his crotch. The sensation was so exquisite that he didn't want to release her. He ground his crotch up at her face, though it was impossible for him to go any further inside her mouth, and bounced her head hard against him, not really pulling out.

Soon he felt the telltale signs of his orgasm approaching and he cried out from the intense pleasure as rope after thick rope of his pent up cum exploded straight down her throat. Kelly could feel his cock expand inside her mouth as he came which triggered her second orgasm.

After he finished cumming, she backed off his cock a little so that she could lick and suck it clean. It immediately began to rise again, and as much as Dan would have enjoyed a repeat blowjob, he wanted to fuck his wife too. He pulled her head off his cock and her mouth reluctantly let it go.

She looked up at him again with her lust-filled eyes and said, "Use me, fuck me, please."

Dan was only too happy to oblige. He threw her on the bed and tore off her shirt and bra, exposing the rest of her tight body. Her breasts were small like the rest of her, but Dan had never complained. He kissed and sucked each nipple to erection as he guided his hard prick into the opening of her cunt. It was so wet and open he could hardly believe it. With one solid thrust he was buried inside her to the hilt. She grunted as he bottomed out inside her.

"You like it rough, huh?" he asked, as he fucked her hard.

She didn't answer with words but shook her head yes.

"You liked it when I beat your ass, slut?"

"Yesssss!" she cried.

"You're a little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, I ammmm!" she answered, as she came again.

Her cunt squeezed and hugged his cock through her orgasm. He kept fucking her as hard and fast as he could through it. As she came down and relaxed he pulled out and flipped her over. Her ass was still beet red from the beating he'd given her. He stared at it as he pulled on his cock a few times. She squirmed under his gaze and dry humped the bed, trying to get herself off again.

Her asshole winked at him as she ground her crotch into the mattress and it was too much for him to resist. He grabbed her by the waist and forced her ass cheeks apart. He cock was still slick from fucking her cunt so he pressed it hard against her asshole. She stopped moving and he was sure she would protest, she had never allowed him to fuck her ass before; she claimed his dick was too big.

"Do it Dan, fuck my ass," she hissed, to his surprise.

He pressed harder against the tight hole and all of a sudden the head popped in. Kelly cried out in pain and pleasure at the intrusion but quickly recovered and pushed her ass back at him. It was like she was possessed by a different woman, the sluttiest whore Dan could ever imagine.

He fucked his dick into her ass, feeling the tight hole slowly give around his thick cock. He pressed it in hard and steady and was soon all the way in, deep in her bowels with his balls resting against her cunt. He started sawing in and out of her ass for all he was worth then. Kelly kept pressing her ass back to meet his thrusts as she cried and grunted beneath him.

"You like it slut, you like to get fucked in your ass don't you?!" he cried.

"Uh huh," she answered, between groans. "Fuck me, Dan, fuck my ass! Make me your ass slut, Dan. Do whatever you want to me!"

Dan pounded her ass for all he was worth, but the tightness of her hole and all the fucking he had done earlier in her cunt made his orgasm approach quicker than he would have liked. Before he knew it he was shooting in her ass, filling it with his cum. As she felt the thick ropes of sperm fill her bowels, Kelly came again too, crying out loudly in ecstasy.

Dan fell on her, exhausted after such vigorous fucking, before rolling off. His cock pulled out of her ass with an audible "plop". Kelly got up and ran to the bathroom with her hand cupped under her ass. "Oh no," he thought, "as soon as she comes out she's gonna let me have it." But she didn't. She didn't say a word, just put her panties back on and climbed into bed. Dan was too exhausted to think any more about it. He climbed under the covers, without cleaning up and fell fast asleep, sated at last after so long without any satisfaction. What he didn't know was that Kelly masturbated twice more to orgasm that night as she relived in her mind what had happened.