Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 06

Story Info
Dan plans Cock Socket's upgrades.
3.8k words
4.42
53.7k
15
2

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday, Dan had to wait for the tech team from his work to come and install the equipment he requested. When they arrived, he ordered Cock Socket to wear her robe, but told her to tease the installers whenever they were around her. He didn't want her showing too much to these guys though; it could be harmful to his career if word got around.

The techs got an eyeful while they worked though, and at one point Dan interrupted a conversation between them discussing what they'd like to do to her. Dan smiled when he heard them talking; he would have like to let the two men do what they desired, but he couldn't.

The two men finished their work, and went over everything with Dan before they left. Cock Socket could see very large bulges in their pants as they walked out the door. As soon as the door was closed she thankfully shed her robe. Before that moment, she hadn't realized how much she enjoyed being naked.

"Cock Socket, come here," Dan called to her from his office upstairs. She walked quickly to him. He pulled out his cock as he sat in his chair and indicated for her to put it in her mouth. She was on her knees in a flash, throating his dick with gusto. "I want you to make a couple of appointments today: one to see a plastic surgeon about breast implants, and the other to get a consultation for electrolysis."

Cock Socket murmured her agreement around his member as she continued to suck. God, how she loved sucking his cock.

"Use the list Dr. Ramirez gave us; I saw a couple of plastic surgeons and several spa owners listed on it," he said, breathing hard from her ministrations. He had gotten horny watching her tease the two techs, and with the way she was sucking his cock he wasn't going to last long.

"Suck my balls," he ordered, as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Yes, Master," she said, wiping the saliva off of her lips.

She took his scrotum into her mouth and sucked, while she jacked his cock with her hand. She moaned around his balls and the vibrations coursed through Dan's body. He felt the sperm start to rush from his nut sack. He tore his prick out of her hand and pointed it at her face. With a groan, jizz flew from the end of his cock and splattered all over her upturned face. Jet after jet shot out, covering her with a thick coating of his potent sperm. The cum was slowly dripping down her face onto her chest.

"Thank you, Master, for cumming on this slave's face," Cock Socket said, looking up at him through sperm covered eyelids. Her statement pleased him and made his cock give one more involuntary jerk, squeezing out a last jet of sperm on her forehead.

"You like when I cum on your face, don't you Cock Socket?" he asked, smiling down at her as he put his dick away.

"Yes, Master, it makes me feel so slutty," she admitted, as she held a hand under her face so that none of her master's cum fell on the carpet.

"Well, I'm going to make sure you look slutty all the time after I have these modifications made to your body. Now go get cleaned up and make those calls," he told her. "I've got some work to do this morning and then I'll be free, so try to make the appointments for this afternoon."

"Yes, Master," she said, standing up while still holding one hand out to catch the cum.

He watched her leave and his cock twitched in his pants while he looked at her ass. Her ass was so perfect he could hardly believe it.

Later that afternoon, he called Cock Socket back into his office after he finished his work. "Did you make those appointments, slave?" he asked.

"Yes, Master. We have an appointment with a plastic surgeon at 4:00 and then drinks with a spa owner at 8:00," she replied.

"Good. You told them we were referred by the doctor?"

"Yes, Master. In fact that's why we were able to see them both today. The plastic surgeon's office will actually be closed but he agreed to the later time because we're on the list. The same with the spa owner. He usually doesn't meet with clients at all; he owns the spas but doesn't work at them."

Dan patted her on the head. "That's a good slave," he said. She smiled wide at his praise. She loved to please him. "Now, make me some lunch, I have some things to build in the garage."

"Of course, Master," she said, as she left the room.

Dan went to the garage and started on the next device he was building for Cock Socket. When she came to bring him his lunch he could tell she was curious, but he didn't let on about what he was building.

They made it to the appointment early, and sat in the waiting room for a while. The nurse then called them back to the doctor's office. As she showed them to the office she told the doctor she was leaving and would lock the door behind her. The doctor thanked the young woman and then turned his attention to Dan and Cock Socket.

"Hi, I'm Doctor Samuels," he addressed Dan extending his hand for a shake.

"Dan Henderson," Dan responded, taking the proffered hand.

The doctor motioned them to seats. "On the phone your slave said you wanted her to have breast implants," the doctor said.

"Yes, it's the one area I feel she is physically lacking," Dan explained.

The doctor turned a critical eye on Cock Socket. "She definitely could use some help there," he commented.

Cock Socket squirmed in her seat as the two men discussed her body as if she weren't even there. For some reason it excited her to know that she didn't have a say in what procedures would be done to her. The next thing she knew, her Master was instructing her to stand.

"Turn around, Cock Socket, and lift your dress so the doctor can see your ass," he told her. She quickly obeyed. "See, Dr. Samuels, I want her tits to match the voluptuousness of her ass."

The doctor as he admired her bottom. "She does have the most exquisite, natural ass I think I've ever seen," the doctor said in agreement. "How big did you want to go with her breasts?" he asked.

"Cock Socket, turn around and show the doctor your tits," Dan commanded. She complied quickly again. "I'm not sure how big to go, Dr. Samuels," Dan said as she exposed her tits, "I was hoping to get your expert opinion."

"Oh my, I thought that maybe she was wearing a bra, and that's why I couldn't see anything," the doctor commented as he got up from his chair and walked around his desk to get a closer look. He ran his hand along one breast. "She has very smooth skin and her nipples are excellent," he said, tweaking the nipple. "Do you want them to look full, or large?" the doctor asked.

"I want them to make her look slutty," Dan responded.

"Then we better go large," Dr. Samuels said. "I suggest DD."

"Sounds good," Dan said. "We can always go larger later if they don't look large enough."

"Of course you can," the doctor said as he returned to his seat and began rummaging in a large drawer, "but we have some sizing bras she can try on to see what looks best."

He pulled out what looked like a padded bra and walked back over to Cock Socket. "Put this on and then pull up your dress," he told her.

After she was finished she displayed the results to her Master and Dr. Samuels. "That looks great," Dan said.

"That's a 600 cc implant," Dr. Samuels told him. "That should give her about a DD size, maybe larger."

"I think that looks perfect," Dan said. "That's what I want."

Dr. Samuels agreed with Dan. "Usually I have to have my patients go through a counseling session to make sure they really want the surgery, but because of your special circumstances we can skip that and speed up the process a bit."

"How much is this going to cost," Dan asked.

"Well, it usually runs about $3500," Dr. Samuels said.

"Is there any way we can reduce that?" Dan asked with a smile.

Dr. Samuels smiled back. "After Cock Socket called for the appointment, I looked you up on Dr. Ramirez's list. I don't really have a need for a software engineer, but my wife and I are swingers, and we like to throw parties. Oftentimes we'll hire some 'entertainment' for our parties to help get our guests in the mood. This usually runs us about $1000 for the night. I'll knock off the cost of our 'entertainment' every time you're willing to loan us Cock Socket for one of our parties. Before you agree, I have to tell you that just about anything goes at these things."

"Sounds like a good deal to me," Dan told him. "I can change my mind at any time though, and just pay bill?" he asked.

"Of course," the doctor said. "You are under no obligation to loan her to us for our parties, that's just an option if you want to reduce your bill."

"Agreed," Dan said, and the two men shook hands on it.

"Now, I have to take some measurements and some pictures," Dr. Samuels said. "Normally, my nurse would assist me, but if you don't mind writing all some numbers down we can get it done right now."

Dan didn't mind, and for the next hour he assisted the doctor while he took all the measurements. "Good," the doctor said after they were all done. "All we have to do now is schedule the appointment for her surgery."

"That's it?" Dan asked. "I thought it would take a lot more time than that. I've heard of people saying it takes months after you first see the plastic surgeon.

"Normally, that would be true," the doctor said, "and it will take me a few weeks for me to plan out her surgery, but we're skipping a few steps with Cock Socket. For most patients there's the mental evaluation I mentioned, then we give them time to think about it to make sure they're making the right decision. We're skipping all that with her."

Dan nodded in understanding. "I guess I just thought we'd have to wait longer."

"Nope," said the doctor. "If you'll excuse me a moment while I get my schedule off the nurse's desk," he said as he left the office. He came back quickly with the schedule already opened. "Where would you like the incision?" the doctor asked, as he looked over the schedule.

"What's the difference?" Dan asked.

"For me, time it takes to do the surgery; for you, placement of the scar," the doctor answered. The doctor then explained the different options and the pros and cons of each.

"I'd like to have it under the arm, so you don't see the scar," Dan said.

"All right," the doctor answered. "Also, I usually place implants under the muscle and would suggest that for Cock Socket. It takes longer to recover from, but in the long run I think it's best for her."

"Sounds good," Dan said. "How long will it be until full recovery?" Dan asked.

"Well, it usually takes around six months for the implants to fully settle into place, but she should be able to resume full activity within three to four weeks," Dr. Samuels answered.

The doctor asked Dan a few more questions, and then set the surgery appointment for about three weeks later. "She'll have to come in for follow-up appointments while the implants are settling," the doctor said. "My wife and I throw parties about once a month, so once she has her final appointment, about six months after her surgery, we can decide on how you're going to pay the bill. I hope you take me up on the offer because I'd love to get her into bed."

"I can assure you doctor, that I will send her to at least one of your parties," Dan promised, as he and Cock Socket got up to leave.

They had a little over an hour before they were supposed to meet the spa owner for drinks, so Dan took Cock Socket out to dinner. He loved the stares other men gave her in the restaurant. It was obvious to everyone that she wasn't wearing any bra or panties. Their waiter always seemed to be hovering around their table, stealing glances at Cock Socket at every opportunity.

Since they were meeting the spa owner they didn't have any time to play, to Dan's regret, but he didn't want to be late. When they arrived at the bar, Dan asked Cock Socket how they were going to recognize the man, and she gave him the description the man had given her of himself. Dan spotted him right away, but it was more from his obviously fake tan than the description.

He looked to be in his late fifties or early sixties, but he appeared in good physical shape. He reminded Dan of the typical aging playboy: shirt open, gold chain, groomed hair. He was not surprised when they approached him that the man smelled strongly of cologne.

"You must be Dan," the man said as they approached. Dan shook the man's hand. "I'm Curt Baldinger, from Baldinger Tan and Spa," the man said.

Dan and Cock Socket sat the Curt's table and Curt ordered a round of drinks. "Cock Socket said you're interested in having electrolysis done on her?" he asked.

"Yes, I would like to have all the hair removed from her body, except the hair on her head, and her eyebrows," Dan responded.

Curt looked a little shocked. "You do know that could take years of treatments?" he asked.

Dan nodded. "I know, but I would like to have it done."

"Is she exceptionally hairy?" Curt asked.

"No, I would just like it all removed."

"Ok, but I have no idea how much time and cost that is going to involve, but I have a proposition for you. I noticed on Dr. Ramirez's list that you're a software engineer."

"That's right," Dan said.

"Well, I've been wanting to buy a program for my spas that would link them all together, and be able to track customers from one location to another, as well as keep track of product sales."

"You can get programs like that anywhere," Dan said, confused.

"Yes, I know, but they are damned expensive. I would like one that is also specifically tailored to my specifications and have it set up by a professional. I'll give you credit towards the electrolysis for it."

"I can do that," Dan said, "but you would be responsible for any equipment that needs to be bought."

"Of course," Curt said. "I've called around in the past and have generally been quoted around $2500. I can afford it, but have had a hard time justifying the expenditure. I'll credit you $3000 to create it to my specifications, and install it on my registers. If it requires upgrades later we can work that out too."

"Deal," Dan said, knowing that would be a simple matter for him.

"Great, let's drink on it," Curt said ordering another round.

The three of them had several more drinks and proceeded to get thoroughly drunk. When the bar closed Dan and Curt decided everyone was too drunk to drive and shared a cab home. Which is how Cock Socket found herself with her face on the living room floor, her wrists and forearms tied tightly to her to her ankles and calves, her bottom high in the air, while Curt sawed his long, thin prick in and out of her asshole.

Dan was on the couch watching the whole proceedings, drunkenly cheering Curt on, while he stroked his own cock. Over the course of the evening, Curt had explained to them how he and his wife had been swingers, but his wife had died about three years prior from cancer. Owning his own business, he could marry any number of women, but doubted he could find one as beautiful and sexually free as his wife, so he remained single, but still involved in the swinger community.

When they had left the bar, Dan had offered Curt their couch and a promised ride back to the bar to pick his car up in the morning. Curt agreed. Cock Socket had thought both men would be too drunk for any sexual activity, but when the cab had reached their house none of them had enough money to leave the cabbie a tip, so Dan had made Cock Socket give him a blow job for his tip. Watching her give sloppy head to the cabbie had aroused both men, and when they got inside the house they had tied her up and Dan offered Curt the first fuck of his beautiful slave.

Curt had been unable to pass up Cock Socket's beautiful bottom, and had soon been balls deep up her ass. He was in good shape, and was ramming his hard penis up her dark hole with vigorous energy. Cock Socket was smiling contentedly as he continually thrust into her with such force that they were scooting across the rug.

The way she was tied kept her legs bent under her, and her ass at the perfect height for Curt and his invading prick. Her back passage was smooth and tight, and he couldn't remember enjoying fucking a woman as much as he was enjoying Cock Socket now.

"Her asshole is so fucking good," he said, turning to Dan as he continued to stuff his prick in. "You could make a fortune whoring her ass out."

"I know," Dan said, "I've thought about it, but it's too risky here. I might take her down to Mexico some time, it's tolerated in some places down there, or over to Nevada for a week or two."

Cock Socket came when she heard her master talking about selling her ass. The thought of being whored out for money to strangers in a brothel thrilled her and she couldn't hold back. Her cries of ecstasy filled the room as her body shuddered underneath the spa owner pounding her.

"Damn, she's cumming on my cock," Curt grunted as he felt the extra pressure around his penis. He paused midstroke as her asshole spasmed and drew his cock in on its own, gobbling it down. After her body calmed down, Curt gripped her hips even harder and began slamming his cock into her for all he was worth. His dangling balls crashed against her soaking pussy filling the room with a wet slapping sound.

Cock Socket gasped and groaned underneath him as he assaulted her bottom. "He's got great stamina for his age," she thought as his cock continuously slammed into her.

"Make sure you cum on her face, the slut loves it!" Dan exclaimed to Curt.

Curt grunted in acknowledgement as Dan decided he better get a towel to cover the rug. He came back just in time as Curt pulled out his cock and pointed it at her face a second after Dan placed the towel under her head. Thick rope after rope of cum erupted from Curt's cock, drenching Cock Socket's face in the messy goo. Cock Socket had her tongue sticking out, catching a few stray spurts and greedily swallowing them.

"That's the best fuck I've had in a long time," Curt panted as he wearily climbed onto the couch.

Dan kneeled behind Cock Socket, and without any preliminaries shoved his own hard cock into her asshole. "I know," he grunted, "she's great, isn't she?"

His cock eased all the way on the first thrust. Cock Socket groaned some more as she felt her master's thick cock buried inside her. She loved being used like this: tied up, unable to move, unable to stop men from doing whatever they wanted to her. The thought made her cum again, and her tight back passage massaged Dan's prick as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm.

"The fuckin' slut's cumming again!" Dan exclaimed to Curt. Curt barely heard him through half closed eyes. He was exhausted after his fuck, and still more than a little drunk.

Dan continued to slam his cock into Cock Socket's ass for several minutes before he too, pulled out and coated her face with his sperm. Cock Socket's tongue darted out, getting all the cum it could so she could swallow it.

He saw Curt passed out on the couch and covered the older man with a blanket. He was about to untie Cock Socket, but instead decided to leave her tied on the floor so Curt could have a morning fuck when he woke up. He was about to tell Cock Socket when he noticed that she too had passed out. He smiled as he went up the stairs to the bedroom.

When he came down the next morning, Curt was already awake, and of course fucking Cock Socket. He had rolled her over onto her back, with her arms and legs still tied together, and was pounding away at her pussy with a rapid pace. With one hand Curt was twisting and pulling on her nipples, making her cry out in mixed pain and pleasure. Dan marveled again at the man's stamina and watched them until Curt pulled out of her vagina and added a fresh load of cum on her face to go with the dried cum already there.

"She's got a great pussy too," Curt said as the last bit of semen dribbled out the tip of his cock. "I thought last night was a dream until I woke up and saw her tied on the floor."

12