Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 10

Story Info
Cock Socket gets punished.
5.3k words
4.46
47.8k
11
9

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cock Socket hung from the ceiling of the basement waiting for her Master. Her hands and feet were strapped to long bars to keep them spread apart, and she was face down so that her arms were bent unnaturally behind her. Her legs were bent at the knees and she imagined she looked like a skydiver riding the air before deploying his chute. A third bar was attached to the other two to keep her back straight and a single chain went up from this one to the ceiling so that she could be freely spun around.

She had been hanging for hours, ever since she had finished her morning workout. Her shoulders and back ached, and her wrists hurt and were beginning to swell from being bound so tightly. Her ass burned slowly from the blows Griff' had rained down on her with his hand when he had come by on his route.

After two weeks she was finally being punished for her behavior in the tattoo shop. Her tattoo had finally healed and her Master had led her down here to be punished and instructed. After he had secured her he had left to do some work and her only visitor had been Griff'. He hadn't said a word or tried to stick his cock in any of her holes. He just started spanking her with his bare hand. He didn't make her count, his blows came too quickly for that, but he had laughed the entire time.

She thought it must have been nearly an hour since the large black man had left, but she had really lost all track of time. The basement had no windows so she had no idea what time of day it was. For all she knew she had only been down there an hour total and the discomfort she was in was making it seem like more.

She was beginning to lose the feeling in her fingers and toes, and was wondering what would happen if she was left down her all day and night. Would her wrists and ankles become permanently damaged? Would her hands and feet lose all their blood and have to be removed? She knew that was a silly thought but the pain made her believe it might be real.

She was growing thirsty too. She hadn't had a chance to get a drink of water after her workout. She hadn't showered either and was keenly aware of the smell coming from under her armpits. The strain from hanging was making her sweat even more too.

Footsteps on the stairs caught her attention. She recognized the sound of her Master's steps as he approached. He walked into her view carrying a large glass of water. He knew she was thirsty; she had asked for a drink before he led her down and tied her up. He took a long sip from the glass and set it down, mostly full, on a small stool. Cock Socket could see the condensation on the outside of the glass. She would do anything to be able to just lick that small amount of moisture off the glass.

"I'm sorry I have been slow in delivering your punishment, Cock Socket," Dan said. "I had some work that took longer than I expected, but I think the wait may have done you some good anyway."

Cock Socket looked at her Master, her former husband, with a confused look. She didn't quite understand what good waiting had done her. Her body was aching, her throat was dry, and her mind felt like mush.

"I hope you used this time to think about why you are deserve punishment," he said noting her look. "Can you tell me why you are hanging here? Why Griff' spanked you earlier today?"

"Yes Master," she said. "I let noises of pain escape my throat when I was getting my tattoo," she croaked out.

"And?" he queried.

"I passed out when I had an orgasm," she said.

"You passed out when someone was fucking you," he corrected, "interrupting his pleasure. His cock was lodged up your ass and he had to hold you up so it didn't fall out."

"I'm sorry Master," she said quickly.

"Yes, you certainly are," he replied curtly. "I think I have been a little lax in your discipline." He walked over to the cane which was leaning up against the wall. He picked it up and swished it through the air a few times. With a flick it arced through the air and struck her exposed bottom. She stifled a gasp of pain and realized he had only struck her hard enough to sting. Then she heard the cane whistle again and it struck one of her hanging breasts. Again it was only hard enough to sting, but her breasts were a lot more sensitive than her ass. It took a great deal of effort to keep her mouth clenched shut.

"Do you understand how embarrassed I was when you cried out in pain at the tattoo parlor?" he asked.

"Yes Master, it will never happen again," she said quickly. The cane struck the side of her other breast and she stifled a cry in her throat. She was sweating even more now and looked at the glass of water longingly.

Dan followed her gaze and smiled. "Would you like a drink slave?" he asked.

"Yes, please, Master," she croaked.

"I suppose you've been down here for a long time, and it is a hot day," he said sounding amused. "Ok, but I have to drink it first, and then you can have it."

"Thank you," she said. She watched as he picked up the glass and emptied its contents in his mouth in one long swig. She licked her lips in anticipation. She thought he would press his mouth to hers and pass some of it to her, but was confused when he reached for his zipper.

"Lucky for you I've had three full glasses already and my bladder's full," he said as he fished his penis out of his pants. Her stomach lurched as she realized what he intended and almost screamed 'no'. She must have had a horrified look on her face. "Aren't you thirsty?" he asked. "Are you going to turn your nose up at the water I'm offering you?"

His tone and demeanor said that would not be a good idea. "I am thirsty, Master. Please let me drink your water," she said opening her mouth wide.

"That's a good girl," Dan said walking up to her mouth, dick first. He wasn't hard, but Cock Socket was still surprised at how large it was soft. "Don't let any of it spill," he admonished her. "I don't want any piss on the floor."

Cock Socket couldn't respond because his penis was already in her mouth. She thought it would be like when he came but when his dick swelled a bit and began shooting a steady stream of pee in her mouth she realized it was different. When he came it came in waves, but this was a long unending flow and she was having trouble swallowing. There was so much she thought she might drown. It tasted salty as she gulped it down as quickly as she could, but she tried not to think about it. It seemed to go on forever and she began to worry she wouldn't be able to keep up, but suddenly it stopped. She took a deep breath through her nose and thought it was over but his penis jerked and more shot out and then it jerked two more times.

"Clean it," he ordered as she swallowed the last bit. She twirled her tongue around the head and under the foreskin to get any last remnants. When he was satisfied he pulled it from her mouth and stuffed it back in his pants. "Very good," he said, and he flicked the cane again and struck her on the side above her hip.

Her body jerked, but she managed to not cry out again, and realized her Master was testing her as much as punishing her. The piss was supposed to put her off balance, and make her forget not to cry out at the pain. The cane stung her other side and then quickly hit her bottom again. Then it was rapidly striking her bottom in one spot. She couldn't keep track of the blows they came so quickly. Individually they didn't hurt but added together it caused the spot they were hitting to burn and itch. She wanted to scream but somehow managed to keep it in.

He stopped and the sudden relax of her body made her realize just how tense she had been. He caressed her breasts with the cane. She shivered, a little frightened about what he would do. The cane was between her two breasts, touching one and then the other. She tensed and waited for the pain she knew was coming, wondering why he was teasing her.

When it came she was prepared. The cane rapidly struck one breast and then the other as it was flicked from side to side between them. She was able to watch it as it moved between her breasts in a blur. She tried to move her chest away as the pain increased but she couldn't. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more and was about to scream, her Master stopped. Now her butt and breasts were inflamed and she could feel moisture seeping out of her vagina in excitement. She still didn't understand why the feeling of pain excited her.

She looked up at Dan expectantly, trying to beg him to fuck her with her eyes. But at the moment he wasn't interested in fucking. It was still time for punishment. He walked behind her and flicked the cane toward the exposed sole of one foot and then the other. Her whole body jerked with each blow on her sensitive feet but she was getting good at remaining quiet.

"Very good, Cock Socket. We might need to make this a weekly routine so you get used to feeling pain," he said. "It looks like you liked it too," he commented as he ran his hand over her wet pussy. She was unprepared the spank he delivered to her cunt a second later and almost gasped out loud.

Dan's cock was hard now and he wanted a little relief. He lowered his pants and pulled out his stiff member. Within a second he was sinking his entire length in her slick, wet cunt. He gripped her hips and pulled her back every time his own hips thrust forward. Cock Socket was unable to move but enjoyed the feeling of her Master's cock as it invaded her vagina. She moaned loudly in pleasure as he pounded it into her.

Something felt right when her Master's cock was filling her cunt. She enjoyed it whenever it was in any of her holes, but when it was in her pussy it was almost magical. Her pain was all but forgotten as his big dick surged into her again and again.

Dan loved the feeling of her tight cunt around his cock, and it excited him when she was restrained and at his mercy. He could do whatever he wanted with her right now, and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Dan drove his cock into her with such ferocity that that she began to swing away from him with every blow. His hands gripped even tighter about her waist to as he feared her body getting away from him. His fingers dug deeply into her soft skin as he pulled her back to him.

Cock Socket cried out, but whether from pain or pleasure Dan didn't know and didn't care. He was intent on his own orgasm and at the moment cared little for her pleasure. But soon he realized she was chanting, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" over and over and he knew his beautiful little slave was enjoying the rough treatment.

Every time her Master's cock surged into her it was like heaven to Cock Socket. She always enjoyed a fuck more after he had spanked and abused her body. Her whole body felt more intense, every sensation seemed magnified.

She wanted her Master to cum in her cunt so she worked her cunt muscles on his cock as he pistoned in and out of her. She heard him groaning in pleasure as he worked behind her and felt satisfied that he would be cumming soon. Her own orgasm was fast approaching as his large cock raked against her clit with every thrust.

A few seconds later Dan pulled Cock Socket hard into him and his cock erupted inside her. Jet after jet of cum shot out the tip of his penis. He bore his weight down on his arms which were gripping her just above the hips.

"Yes Master, fill my slave cunt with your cum!" she cried out as she came along with him. His body was still and tight as his sperm fill her. When the pulsing had subsided, and his cock began to soften he backed away and pulled his large organ from her opening. She suddenly felt empty as a stream of cool air rushed in after his cock.

Cock Socket thought he would finally release her, but he did up his pants and stood in front of her again. "I love you Cock Socket, and I'm very happy that you are my slave," he said to her bending down and kissing her on the lips.

"I love you too Master," she replied.

"I will be back in a few moments," he told her as headed towards the stairs. "Your punishment isn't over yet," he called back while he ran up them.

She was alone again and now that her lust had been sated all of the aches and pains started to come back. She was also unable to keep the cum from dripping out of her cunt and could hear the occasional splat as it hit the floor underneath her.

She wasn't waiting long this time though and she soon heard footsteps on the stairs. She realized quickly that there were the sounds of two sets of feet coming down and her body shivered in excitement and anticipation. She had been gently turning in circles since her Master had left and was facing the stairs when her visitors arrived. She had been expecting to see Griff' with her Master but was shocked to see that it was his boss, Mr. Kendrick instead.

Earlier that afternoon Dan had contacted Mr. Kendrick and explained everything that had transpired between him and Cock Socket since his first visit and invited him over to help punish her, but only under the condition that he get to stay in the room this time and direct all the action. He didn't want a repeat of the beating Cock Socket had received at Mr. Kendrick's hands the last time, especially since she had to be the main attraction at a party in just two days. He knew Cock Socket didn't like Mr. Kendrick because of what he had done the last time, and that's why he invited him over now.

Cock Socket's mouth hung open a little in surprise and her Master just smirked at her. Her body shivered again as she thought of the things Mr. Kendrick had done to her on his last visit, while she still thought of herself as Kelly. It had been painful very painful, but ultimately one of the most erotic experiences of her life.

The two men walked over to her and Dan spun her around to show off her tattoo to his boss. Mr. Kendrick chuckled when he saw it, and ran his hand lightly over it feeling the raised skin. "I don't know how you got her to agree to all this Dan," Mr. Kendrick said, "but I'm certainly glad you did. Now, what's on the agenda?"

"Spanking and slapping Mr. Kendrick," Dan replied. "Be careful of her nipples; they're still healing," he said as he pointed out her nipple jewelry, "and no bruises. She has to look good for a party."

Mr. Kendrick nodded and then leveled a slap on her bottom. "She has the best looking ass I've ever seen or fucked," he commented as he watched it jiggle from the blow.

Dan agreed and delivered a spank of his own. Then both men began hitting her all over her body. The blows were all stinging slaps, meant to cause pain but no harm. They spun her around this way and that so their hands could get all over with little movement from them. Dan tired of the game after a while and took a step back to allow his boss to continue.

Cock Socket's skin was inflamed all over her entire body from the slaps. Mr. Kendrick seemed to pay special attention to her breasts which were new to him. He had never seen fake ones in the flesh and after slapping them a few times grabbed each one in a hand and squeezed. He did remember Dan's warning and was careful not to disturb her nipples.

"I wish I could convince my wife to get a pair of these," he commented as he pinched them. He was soon back to slapping and his hands must have touched every inch of her body. He loved the feel of her young, soft skin beneath his hands.

Mr. Kendrick's hands were starting to become as red and raw as Cock Socket's skin so for a time he busied himself with slapping the plusher flesh of her tits and ass until that too became too much for him. He was also breathing hard from all the exertion and decided to call it quits. Cock Socket looked like a boiled lobster from head to toe but the redness was fading. Dan was impressed that she hadn't cried out once even if her body jerked at each blow. Both she and Mr. Kendrick were sweating heavily.

Mr. Kendrick leaned against a wall to catch his breath. "I think she's had enough don't you?" he asked. "I know I have," he said looking at his hands.

"She's learned her lesson," Dan said with a smile. He knew that she had, but he wondered if she'd misbehave again just so she could receive a similar punishment.

Mr. Kendrick nodded at Dan and walked back over to Cock Socket's rear. "No hard cock refused, eh?" he asked rhetorically as he ran his hand over the tattoo again. "Any restrictions on that statement?"

Dan shrugged. "Only that you have to be reading the tattoo to get serviced," he replied. "I can't have someone who read it days before calling up and requesting to use her. I'll make her show it off when I want her to."

Mr. Kendrick undid his pants and pulled out his hard dick and stroked it a bit while he looked at her ass. He had taken her anally on his last visit, but this time he wanted some pussy. He noticed the cum still leaking from her slit. "I've never had sloppy seconds before," he commented before fisting his cock into her warm hole.

He gripped her hip with one hand and smacked her ass with the other as he started pounding his cock into her hard. Her body tensed with every blow squeezing Mr. Kendrick's cock tighter each time. He groaned out his pleasure as he pummeled her with his dick and his hands.

Cock Socket was already horny from the slapping she had received and knew she would have a quick trigger. She didn't like Mr. Kendrick because he always seemed to be out for his own pleasure no matter the cost to anyone else, but she had to admit the man sure knew what turned her on, even if it hurt.

Mr. Kendrick had been reluctant at first when he had heard Dan's conditions, but his lust had overwhelmed him and he agreed to come. Now he had no reservations as he fucked Cock Socket, and couldn't believe he had almost turned down the opportunity to fuck the sex-craved slave again. He was in heaven with her tight young body at his mercy, unable to do anything but take his cock as he drove it home again and again.

Getting hard watching the scene, Dan pulled out his own cock and walked over to Cock Socket's head. Her mouth was open as she groaned in pleasure. She saw her Master and opened wider so that he could stick it in. Dan grabbed the back of her head and slowly forced the entire length of his enormous cock down her throat and held it there for a moment, reveling in the tightness. It never ceased to amaze him that she could take it down without gagging. He pulled back and she took a deep breath. He released her head so that she could move it up and down herself and just stood in front of her with his hands on his hips.

Mr. Kendrick watched unbelieving as Dan's cock disappeared in her mouth. First of all he had no idea that Dan was packing such a whopper, and second he had never seen a woman swallow so much meat before. He had a new appreciation for the woman he was fucking. He watched in amazement as she took his cock down her throat over and over again on her own. God, what a woman! He wished his wife were half as good as she was.

Watching her gobble Dan's cock like her life depended on it was too much for Mr. Kendrick. He was soon emptying his balls in the willing slave and it felt as if his life was pumping into her. Cock Socket came seconds later, squeezing the last drops of cum out of his cock with her spasming snatch. Cock Socket never lost a beat and continued devouring Dan's cock without stopping.

Mr. Kendrick rested on her plush ass for several moments recovering his breath and stamina. He reluctantly pushed himself away from the delectable woman and took a seat on the floor watching Dan receive the best blowjob he had ever seen.

Dan loved Cock Socket's blowjobs and she never failed to bring him off quickly and now was no different. In short order he was pumping a full load straight down her throat into her stomach. When he was finished he pulled his cock out of her gripping throat and zipped up his pants. He looked at the grinning Mr. Kendrick on the floor.

12